Stop running sum(Over All) when customer change

Dear All

I hv report based on tblTransaction which contains many customers with their
transactions by date wise.  I grouped report on CustomerID sub Group by
Fromat(trnDate,”MMM-YY”) to get monthly transactions for each customer.  I
made calculated field to obtained closing balance with running sum over Group.
I want to make the Running sum – over all  but when customers is changing it
must stop and start again, by default it will give running sum of all the
customer, exactly this I don’t want. Any idea to stopped or make running sum
based on customer when month is changing it should carry on so I will get
uptodate balance of each customer?
Thanks in advance

Wahab wrote:
>I hv report based on tblTransaction which contains many customers with their
>transactions by date wise.  I grouped report on CustomerID sub Group by
>Fromat(trnDate,�MMM-YY�) to get monthly transactions for each customer.  I
>made calculated field to obtained closing balance with running sum over Group.
>I want to make the Running sum � over all  but when customers is changing it
>must stop and start again, by default it will give running sum of all the
>customer, exactly this I don�t want. Any idea to stopped or make running sum
>based on customer when month is changing it should carry on so I will get
>uptodate balance of each customer?

You need two RunningSun text boxes.  Add a text box to the
month group footer section.  Set its expression to
	={first run sum text box}
and set its RuningSum property to Over Gtoup.  Because it is
in a group footer section it will keep going until the next
higher level group changes.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

"Marshall Barton" wrote:

> Wahab wrote:
> >I hv report based on tblTransaction which contains many customers with their
> >transactions by date wise.  I grouped report on CustomerID sub Group by
> >Fromat(trnDate,”MMM-YY”) to get monthly transactions for each customer.  I
> >made calculated field to obtained closing balance with running sum over Group.
> >I want to make the Running sum – over all  but when customers is changing it
> >must stop and start again, by default it will give running sum of all the
> >customer, exactly this I don’t want. Any idea to stopped or make running sum
> >based on customer when month is changing it should carry on so I will get
> >uptodate balance of each customer?
>

> You need two RunningSun text boxes.  Add a text box to the
> month group footer section.  Set its expression to
> 	={first run sum text box}
> and set its RuningSum property to Over Gtoup.  Because it is
> in a group footer section it will keep going until the next
> higher level group changes.
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]
> .

customizing quote merge template

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Input to custom reports

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

stop error defeating me

Customer check data

Changing language

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...