Start label in middle of page

Hi
Using labels for a laser printer
I would like to instruct the report to start printing on a spesific row..
Reason, sometime you only print one or two rows. The next time that you
print labels you must be able to instruct it on which row to start printing.

Can it be done?
Thanks
Alfred

0
Alfred

On my website (www.rogersaccesslibrary.com), is a small Access database
sample called "MultipleLabelsOffset.mdb" which illustrates one way to do
this.

--
--Roger Carlson
  MS Access MVP

"Alfred" <adminnaar@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Using labels for a laser printer
> I would like to instruct the report to start printing on a spesific row..
> Reason, sometime you only print one or two rows. The next time that you
> print labels you must be able to instruct it on which row to start
> printing.
>
> Can it be done?
> Thanks
> Alfred

0
Roger

budget summary page
I'm a little confused when I look at my budget summary page for last month. For Total Income: It says 8000 But the budget category "Wages and Salary" shows 6000. (this is the correct amount). I have no other Income, and nothing else under Wages and Salary. So where is this 2K discrepancy coming from? Thanks. I thought the same thing but I had a transaction in my account that was an income that wasn't in my planned budget.... Look was what budgeted and the actual income.... and then try to find the transaction Good luck "CK" wrote: > I'm a little c...

Moving a page from one publication to another
I am using Publisher 2003. I have a page I wish to copy from one publisher file to another one. Merge might be the term. I have tried copying & pasting, but I can't seem to work with the new page like one I created. It acts like a picture. The page is quite complicated and would take a very long time to recreate it again in my new publication. An added complication is the page I wish to transfer to my new publication was on a CD & I have since 'saved' it to my hard drive. Does this make a difference? What to do? Thanks in advance for your invaluable help, Cora...

printing 100 pages of word file
I want to print 100 pages of a word file. I want to print two pages per sheet. I also want to use the front and back of the sheet. First i want to print odd pages (front of sheet) and then even pages (back of sheet). However when I do that the printed back of the sheet is upside down with respect to the printed front of the sheet. How to prevent this upside down problem? -- labview1958 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ labview1958's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32123 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

IE 9
I have Win XP3 / 64-bit......IE6 I have tried IE 8 but didn't like it, so went back to the tried and true. Seems now sites are not supporting IE6 so we user won't be able to see their sites without upgrading. Is there any spec page that will tell us what it's going to have and not have ? My dislike of IE8 was the way the favorites showed up when you wanted to save a link. IE6 it opened with just the folders and made it very easy to find where you wanted to put the link. IE8 opened "every" folder one has in their favorites. I would have to go up and d...

Aspnet_wp.exe could not be started
I have a problem with the web client of CRM 1.2 The outlook clients are running so the database connection is oke but ther e is somthing wrong with the web clients. edit the web.config in the root of the CRM (add validateRequest="false" )website did not work. verify that the ASPNET account has the correct user rights as follows: as in KB 811320 did not work Somebody seen this problem before? Reply or mail me marcemarc65@hotmail.com thanks in advance Hi, Does the event log give you any additional information (start -> run -> eventvwr)? Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlan...

Wrong labels print
When I print more than 1 different ILC using the label wizard it prints the correct total number of labels but all of then are the field-values for the first label in the list. example 3 OF Ilc 39725 and 2 of Ilc 39730 will print 5 of Ilc 39725 I have tried different Ilcs and have the same problem If I use a Avery Label it print OK. I'm running V 1.3.1002 on XPPro w/SQLEXpress The Eltron code is below ... 'BM_HangTag [INITIALIZE] N ZB Q278,20+0 R0,0 S1 D7 [LABEL] LO506,4,56,1 LO506,237,56,1 LO506,5,3,232 LO559,5,3,232 A200,190,3,4,2,1,R,"BETH MONE" A260,230,3,3,1,1...

favorite label printer
What's your favorite brand/model of label printer? I have a barcode blaster direct thermal printer but need to buy a thermal transfer printer for items that receive direct sun exposure. We have a high-end store (or maybe I'm overly picky) so I'd love a 300dpi printer so the labels look as good as possible. Plus we do sell some items that use jewelry tags. I've called my reseller and the only printer they have any experience with is the barcode blaster. Sadly, they're not even very knowledgeable about RMS. So I can't count on them to help setup new labels. An...

each cell is printing as an individual page
I created a new spreadsheet and it was working just fine when I put it away. now when I open it and try to print it all the cells want to print as individual pages. does any one know what can cause this? hi, first time i ever heard of that. just reset the print area. high light the area you want printed goto file>print area>set print area >-----Original Message----- >I created a new spreadsheet and it was working just fine >when I put it away. now when I open it and try to print it >all the cells want to print as individual pages. does any >one know what can c...

Nice Place to start with COM?
Kindly suggest nice step-by-step tutorials to start off with COM. Most preferred would be web based tutorials and then of course Mankind's best friend, books! > Kindly suggest nice step-by-step tutorials to start off with COM. > Most preferred would be web based tutorials and then of course > Mankind's best friend, books! One of the better books for COM is by Andrew Troelsen. Its for ATL and COM but a good portion of it is why is it necessary etc. More of a COM from C++ perspective. You should go with ATL if you are going the COM way(instead of MFC). There are samples at co...

i have just started to use outlook, does it have virus scan options?
I have looked in outlook's settings, but can not find where to select Norton as my virus programme for scanning email I get? where is it?, does Outlook scan emails for viruses?? thanks Jason Outlook has no native virus scanning. Check your Norton settings. Jasonc wrote: > I have looked in outlook's settings, but can not find where to select > Norton as my virus programme for scanning email I get? > > where is it?, does Outlook scan emails for viruses?? > > thanks > > Jason ...

discrepancy in starting balance
How do I verify a starting balance from my 7/21/03 statement? Everything had balanced to that point and I need to go back to verify it before I can move on. Thanks! ...

On Vista, starting Access 2007 is horribly slow (configuration dia
I've done some research and it appears that Access 2007 and Access 2003 DO NOT coexist on the same VISTA machine peacefully. Every time I start MS Access 2007, I get a "Configuration Progress" dialog box that probably takes 2 minutes to complete. I have uninstalled all office products and just reinstalled access 2007, all to no avail. There certainly has to be a fix for this? A registry edit? Are you saying that with ONLY Office 2007 on your machine, you are STILL getting the Configuration dialog? That is wierd. BTW, the problems with multiple version of Office on the ...

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook.
sir, my computer os is window7 Ulimate. i have intalled window outlook7. it opened two times. now when ever tried to open i recieve following message. Cantnot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Cannot open the Outlookwindow. The set of folgers cannot opened. The file C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook1.pst is not a personal folder file please help, any solution to this problem See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/...

simple xsl for creating aspx page
Hello I know nothing of XSL but was wondering if it was possible to do the following: Given an XML template: <template> <register TagPrefix="whatever" TagName="Template" src="Common/Template.ascx" /> <page language="c#" /> <usercontrol tag="whatever:Template" ID="header" Runat="server" Type="header" /> <form id="form1" method="post" runat="server"> <h1>some text here</h1> testing </form> <usercontrol tag="whatever...

Excel 2000 under Terminal Services 2003
I am unable to drag and move page breaks in Excel page break preview under Windows 2003 Terminal Services. Any help please ...

How to Page Break correctly in Report Writer?
I have a customer statement modified report in GP and I am trying to get the report to Page Break when it goes to next customer record, because obviouslly I cannot have 2 customers on same page. So I created a additional footer in Section Options and set it to Page Break on Customer Number. That is working fine, it does page break when customer record changes. But when I have a customer that has 2 pages worth of invoices listed, on the 2nd page header it will list the Name of the following customer. Why is that? For example, I have a customer called ABC and XYZ. It will print the 1st ...

Mutliple Page Number sets
I'm setting up a book to go out to short run press. Using publisher because I get it through license for super cheap, so it didn't make sense to purchase an expensive publishing suite. But I want to do some things with the page numbers that I can't figure out to do. I want and intro and foreword to be in roman numerals, and then the main body of the text to have regular page numbers. What I really can't figure out though, is how to get the page numbers to start on "1" with the first page (currently starting on 11. I have Master Sheets applies to the differ...

2 Page Master
I Want to split a 2 page master that i set up in publisher 2003. set up to print on 17x12 paper, page 2&14 our on the same page.3&12 are on the same page. How can i split them. Thank ...Merle ...

When I insert a table the text after in moves to the next page
I would be grateful for any help! I am using styles formatting and am doing a report. When I insert a table the text moves to the next page, what ever I do. It is driving me mad! I can't find a style option for tables and can't seem to save the table as a new style Adding new contents would move existing contents down the page, or even to the next page if there isn't room on the current page... Display nonprinting marks, for example by pressing Ctrl+Shift+8 (acts as a toggle). Are there any blank paragraphs (�) on the page? If so, remove them. Your text paragra...

CHKDSK scheduled scan on start-up -- how do I abort?
I mistakenly scheduled Chkdsk to run a scan when I restarted my primary laptop, and it is now running. It is running before Windows fully boots up, which means the computer is disabled. It appears likely to take hours to finish, and I desperately need the affected computer up and running immediately. How do I tell Chkdsk to abort, so I can continue starting up the computer? Pressing Esc does not work. Please, please help! This is a Dell Inspiron 600m laptop running Windows XP with all the latest updates. Thanks, C_Kilgore There is no way to abort a chkdsk in progres...

CTRL+PAGE UP/DOWN isn't working. Any advice? #2
Hi Rob, Sorry about the lagged response. I was away for a while. In Dell's communitybulletin boards, I found a suggested fix tha requires you to remove some screws from your laptop that would allo you to lift the keyboard and secure a connection from your keyboard t the (...I think) motherboard. You might try checking Dell's communit help boards for these and other bits of advice. Although I don't hav the heart to try it, it seemed to work for others. All in all, I'm inclined to believe that something's up with Dell' laptop keyboards. I hope this helps, tett...

Data Labels #6
On the Chart Options there is an option DATA LABELS. This option lets you print the following VALUE, PERCENT, LABEL and LABEL + PERCENT. Is there any way that you can print the Value and the Label. Or is there anyway you can modify any part of what you want to print beside the section of the pie chart. You can manually change the text within each data label. This is rather tedious, so you can download one of the following Excel add-ins, which allow you to select a worksheet range to use as labels for your points; both are free, easy to install and use. If you want any particluar lab...

print a certain row as the header on each page
I would like to print the same row on each page as the top row. It is not the top row on the first page. Michelle, Go to File/Page Setup Under Page Setup go the the Sheet tab For the selection - Rows to repeat at top, go the cell reference and select whatever row you want to repeat. hope that helps. Max -- MAX258 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MAX258's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1538 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=476017 ...

Outlook 2000
Hi, I have a problem with my Outlook 2000. As I often receive long Emails containing the complete discussion thread, I somethimes only want to print the first page. However different to all other Applications, Outlook denies the Option to select or restrict the amount of printed pages, only 'even or odd' pages can be selected. Does anyone has a clue? Bye, Tobias ...

Can I wipe my MDBDATA files and start over?
I am getting the following error and I've already tried to fix it but can't. Also, I don't have any versions that I can restore from backup. The OS is SBS2k3 Premium and the clients (only 3) are running in Cached mode. What I want to know is if I can just wipe the files and have Exchange recreate them? Event Type: Error Event Source: ESE Event Category: Database Page Cache Event ID: 474 Date: 2/19/2004 Time: 1:15:07 AM User: N/A Computer: VISION Description: Information Store (4080) First Storage Group: The database page read from the file "C:\Program Files\Exchsr...