Skip Used Mailing Labels and Print Duplicates in Access 2003 / 2000

On Sep 8 2004, 12:04 pm, "pete johnson" <petejohnson...@att.net>
wrote:
> Microsoft Knowledge Base Article -231801
> kb atricle #231801deals with skipping used labels which would normally be
> wasted if you print on part of a sheet of labels.  it claims that it is foraccess2000.  i just used it onaccess97 and it worked perfectly, the first
> time, every time.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/231801

#231801 is a very useful article..

But, it can be made even better by making it even more generic...

Replace STEP 2 Statement, From This:

=LabelLayout(Reports![MyLabels])

To This:

=LabelLayout([Report])

This way it is so generic that you don't have to change the report
name for each reports... Hope this helps...

Please correct me if I have done something wrong... it looks working
to me so far with this change..

And, it works on Access 2003 as well.

---

I learned this trick while reading through:

http://allenbrowne.com/AppLogDocUse.html

0
ihightower

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Reporting from Project Server

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Business Portal Development

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?