Skip Group Header Sections if below Sections are Blank

The report I created is based on a quality evaluation form, which the
information is stored in SQL.  The evaluation form has 6 sections with a
number of questions in each section.  3 of the sections will always have
answers, notes, etc.  However, depending on the evaluation only one other
section will be used.  When I run the report I created, it will list all
sections with blank areas for the sections that were not used in the
evaluation.  What I want to the report to do is remove the sections with
blank fields, is this possible?

The report has 4 Group Headers:
*QGroupSequence Header - numbers the groups in order
*QGroupName Header - lists the groups' names
*QuestionSequence Header - numbers the questions in the groups in order
*QuestionText Header - lists the questions in the groups

The blank field will be listed in the QuestionText header in a field called
'DisplayAnswer'.

MichelleM

Error in Sales Process upon automatic email to user group
When an opportunity is created, the sales process automatically fires off. When a particular task is completed, it is written that an email is to be automatically sent to a user group defined in the setup. For two particular users in our pilot group, the email does not automatically send and an error is generated for the task. I cannot recreate the issue. I have tried creating an opportunity and assigning it to that user, then going through the stages of the sales process. I do not get the error. There are other users in the same office who can create opportunities and they do not get th...

Error sending emails
I received this message using Outlook 2000 sending via smtp.btclick.com just after I carried out a Windows update. I have no idea how to fix it ... is there anyone who has seen this error or can suggest a fix? Another two PCs on the network also send via smtp.btclick.com and they work fine. Full error message The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server response 550 Recipient Not Authorised. [Rejected due to no authorised destination groups] Andreas Menzies <andreas@amanet.co.uk> wrote: > The message could not be sent because ...

Junk Senders List is Blank???
I previously added a junk mail sender in outlook, but when I try to remove it, the junk mail senders is blank??? As a result, all email from the sender continues to be automatically moved to the Junk Mail folder. I suspect the problem has something to do with the fact that I'm on an Exchange Server. ...

Sections Help
Hello All I Need To Initialize A For Each Loop For The Setions Of The Report Put The Keyword Sections Isnot Available To Use It Such For Each Section In Report.Sections Statements .... next So How Can I Get The Displayed Sections In The Report Note The Loop Used To Know The Visible Sections For A Report With My Best Regards To All Rabea Khalil This has never worked, there is no such thing as a Sections collection for a report. A report has a Section property, which is an array and must be indexed by number. For example, Report.Section(0) returns the detail section. If you really ...

sort FUNCTION SPLITS DATA INTO TWO GROUPS
I'm using Excel '97. I had two versions of a spreadsheet I was using, and copied several lines of data from one and pasted them into the other. Now, when I sort the larger of the two the data separates into two groups. The pasted data (or newly added data) sorts first, and then the original material sorts as a second group. I've tried reformatting the columns, etc. and an stumped. Any ideas? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Rick assuming the data you are sorting on is numeric, it sounds as though one set of data is truly numeric data and the other is see...

Image size in header
I added an image to the header of a worksheet. Sized it to fit within the margin (at 86%). However, when someone else open the file, the image in the header now appears much smaller than when I had created it. But when I open it on my computer, it looks fine. I had several people open the file to check this. On some people's computer, the image size looks fine. However, on others, the image size is much smaller. Does anyone know what is causing this problem and how I can prevent it from happening? Hi, The most likely reason is printer drivers! -- If this helps, please click...

microsoft word sections

How do I restore Unfiled Notes section function in OneNote?
Somehow I managed to destroy the function of the Unfiled Notes section. Now when I start OneNote, for example clicking OneNote from a meeting notification the text appears at the very top level, not as a separate page. There is no way to move or rename the Unfiled Notes section page. I need to restore the Unfiled Notes section function and I don't really want to reload Office 2007. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Somehow I managed to destroy the function of the Unfiled Notes section. Now > when I start OneNote, for example clicking OneNote from a meeti...

Why is the Company field blank?
In Outlook 2007 and in All Contact Items window. I then do a search for a contact name or a company name. The results do appear but the column "Company" does not have any content despite this field being filled in each contact. Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround? regards, Beemer It's a new one to me... does it happen if you reset the view? The table views I tested seem to work ok but there is definitely weirdness with searches in the new business card view though - some fail until I open and resave a contact from the company I'm searching for, then ...

Public Folder Permissions
I have a user whose USER account has Publishing Editor rights to a public folder. There are 2 other groups added to the PF, one group has reviewer and the other has Editor rights. This user is ALSO a member of those 2 groups. What rights does the user have? (feels like an MCSE test question, huh?) The reason this came up is because the user wants to create sub folders so i made the USER acct permissions Publishing Editor. The user still couldn't add sub folders. I checked the 2 groups and saw that the user is in both groups and that both groups have different access. Thanks all! Mike I...

Off group subject but...how do MVPs follow threads ?s
I've been curious as to how a MVPs (or others with many posts and replies) keeps track of posts/threads? Do you download all threads? Or leave online and let your "newsreader" maintain all history? Or ____? I've always done the former. I manage all newsgroup activity in my mail program. I send a copy of my posts to myself and redirect a copy of all replies. I often, well sometimes ;), access those archived posts but it is somewhat time consuming process and I'm interested if there are more efficient alternatives. I've posted similar questions to t...

How do I show "&" in an Excel header?
How do I show "&" in an Excel header? I have Office 2003. Rich, Use two & characters. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Rich Buffetta" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8895595A-6355-41CE-9EB9-15FB3AB8546E@microsoft.com... > How do I show "&" in an Excel header? I have Office 2003. && you have to add one extra -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Rich Buffetta" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8...

Dynamic Chart with blanks
I am using a combo box to chart a data series (prices) versus another series (GDP) depending on a ticker. For some of my tickers, the data doesn't go back as far as GDP does. I would like to cut off my chart to only go back as far as my price data does for each ticker. I've set up a dynamic chart, but instead of cutting off at the earliest price date, it just plots zeros for the earlier, non-existant data points. My prices column contains the following: =IF(OR(B135="",B139=""),"",B135/B139-1). Why is excel plotting my blanks as zeros here? Also, I have Too...

"On Slow Connections Download Only Headers" Doesn't works
Server: Win2003 + Exchange2003 + RAS (VPN Acces) Client: WinXP SP2 + Outlook2003 Usually when I connect to the LAN status bar shows "Connected". When I use GPRS or Dial-up + VPN and I have checked in Outlook "On Slow Connections Download Only Headers" than the connection status been rightly detected slow connections speed (less than 128Kbs) and shows "Connected (Headers)". It is one month ago when this function last works. Now I must select manually "Download Headers". I don't really know what was happened with this function. I have installed ...

Blank emails
I have started to receive blank emails in my inbox in Oullook 2007. Sometimes they appear a day or two earlier. How can I fix? Thanks "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4581BBDB-C7AA-4B25-A6E3-C9534A9FB92B@microsoft.com... >I have started to receive blank emails in my inbox in Oullook 2007. > Sometimes they appear a day or two earlier. What type of account? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] "Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Chart sheets cause data sheets to be blank
I'm using XL2000. I have a workbook with 11 sheets, 7 charts and 4 data. They are intermingled. Whenever I try to print the entire workbook, any data sheet after the first chart is blank. They view fine in print preview, but are blank when actually printed. Has anyone heard of this problem? I can print them one sheet at a time, but I am trying to pass the workbook on to my boss and I don't want him to have to hit print 11 times. We would also like to print to .pdf and don't want 11 files. I need help! LK Possibly this can help . . . Click once on the first tab of y...

excel group sorting
Is there a way to group sort. I have a spreadsheet that each group is 4 rows,that must stay together. I need to sort by the 1st date of column 3 (closing date). see example below: Job # Buyer Closing Date SL-2541 John B 01/18/06 1721b/l lot 1o block 4 10/21/05 FL 1622 sw 1st st 01/06 notes SL2182 Jack C 01/05/06 1834/l lot 15 block 7 10/05/05 FL 1894 sw 3rd ln ...

Adding a blank row, or "All" to top of Combobox list
Hello! I am working in 2007, I found some code in Help that showed me how to add an All, or None, to the top row of a combo or list box. The code was called, AddAllToList and you set your row source type property to the code. I am a proffecient programmer, but have never done this type of thing. Well, it works GREAT!! But, my users are able to navigate off the form, add a new record or update the records, and return to the form. I need to code to rebuild the combobox and it is not. It appears it does not rebuild on the Requery method. I have pasted the code below It se...

Grouping / Ungrouping
I have spent some time grouping rows on a large spreadsheet. Its quite big and complicated now and there are 5 levels of grouping. What I basically want to do is to remove the first layer of grouping so that the second layer becomes the first. Make sense? The first layer has 4 headings, when I open up the second layer there is about 25, then the third its about 100 etc. I don't want to have to undo all the levels of detail that I've creted, but whenever I use the ungroup command on the higher level it just undoes everything. Can anyone help? Thanks. -- bluebadger ---------------...

How to print the originating list price on SOP Blank Invoice Form
Hi, I have printed the functional currency list price on the SOP Blank Invoice Form (with a calculated field using rw_ivGetFuncListPrice) - but this doesn't work in a multi-currency environment for invoices printed in the original currency (when it differs to the functional currency). Does anyone know how to print the originating currency list price on the SOP Blank Invoice Form? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Graham Graham, Here is what you can do: 1) Open your SOP Blank Invoice Form with Report Writer 2) Add Sales Transaction Amounts Work.Item Number and S...

Rule
I've been getting a TON of these new e-mails with viruses attached. The attachments vary in size but average around 1MB. The Sender and Subject line and Body are always left empty, the spam filter I use (Pop File) renames the subject to [unclassified] since it can't catagorize an e-mail with no sender subject or content body. Usually in popfile I can read all messages in plain txt form seeing all headers and stuff, but on these particular messages, there isn't even any header information displayed. I want to make a rule that just deletes this e-mails, not put them in trash, just p...

How do I get rid of the email header in my worksheet?
Hi, I have been using an Excel worksheet to track my time, etc for my job for a few months. I normally send it to my employer by selecting File > Send To > Mail Recipient and going from there. Yesterday when I opened my worksheet, it had added several email fields (To... Cc... Bcc... Subject and Introduction) between the regular toolbars and the formula bar. I don't want it there and cannot figure out how to make it go away. I am using Office Excel 2003, Win XP. Any ideas on how to make those email fields hide themselves would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steph Hi Step...

making cells blank that arent ready to be calculated
hi, i have some spreadhseets where the formulas are calculating data that isnt ready yet, i.e. the formulas are copied down in advance but are for monthly balances in the future, so some of them say "#DIV/O!" and others say "-100%", is there any way to have excel just make these cells be blank until they are actually being calculated but retain the formulas?? i hope i made my question clear... thanks -- RalphSE ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RalphSE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid...

QuickBooks Mapping
Hello, I am working on mapping from RMS into QBs. In store op manager, when I try to assign the GL accounts, the debit or credit account # pull down menus are blank. I am able to setup the configuration file, accounting, “QuickBooks 2003 or later” and retrieve the file. I’ve setup the departments in RMS but the Chart of Accounts in QB does not want to map into RMS. What am I missing here? How can I get this to work? -- Thanks, Ron You need to download the accounts from quickbooks, in manager | utilities . Once you do this you will be able to map the accounts. Craig "cyclist&...

Group Policy Backup
Is there a way that a Group Policy Object can be backed up on a Server Core machine? Like we do using GPMC in a full dc. Using Powershell? Howdie! Am 01.07.2010 15:50, schrieb Venkat: > Is there a way that a Group Policy Object can be backed up on a Server Core > machine? Like we do using GPMC in a full dc. Using Powershell? GPMC delivers Scripts you can use to back them up. You can also download them seperately: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=38c1a89b-a6d2-4f2a-a944-9236999aee65&displaylang=en There should be plenty of scripting that...