Show data if more than one record in group

I need for my report to list data only if there is more than one record in a
group.  Please help!

Use a query or subquery to count records and then use as criteria to only
pull records if there are more than one in a group.
--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"jcade4" wrote:

> I need for my report to list data only if there is more than one record in a
> group.  Please help!
Add a text box named as text on header section with Control Course:
=Count([ID])

Chose Code under View menu and paste the following code

Private Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
    If Me!Text > 1 Then
        Me.Section(acDetail).Visible = False
    Else
        Me.Section(acDetail).Visible = True
    End If

End Sub

Hope this helps,
Adnan

--
Please post all your inquiries on this community so we can all benefit -
Thank you!

jcade4 wrote:

>I need for my report to list data only if there is more than one record in a
>group.

Not very elegant but relatively straightforward.  Add a text
box (named txtGrpCnt) to the group header section and set
it's control source expression to =Count(*)

Then add code to the group header section's Format event.
Assuming the group has both a header and footer:

Me.Section(5).Visible = (txtGrpCnt > 1)
Me.Section(0).Visible = (txtGrpCnt > 1)
Me.Section(6).Visible = (txtGrpCnt > 1)

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

OWA jumping mouse

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Macro

macros entering data

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

me too, problem with import... only 15 records
me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my customers crm i need a fast answer.... I dont see a question to answer...? JUAN MARKETING wrote: > me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my > customers crm > > i need a fast answer.... Hehe yeah, what is the question!? what are you trying to import? Sorry, I don't know the reason, bu each time i try to import x number of accounts or contacts, MSCRM only import 15 records... Promise, everything is ok... columns, format csv from excel, size, records.... I say that, becau...

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...