Sections Help

Hello All
I Need To Initialize A For Each Loop For The Setions Of The Report Put The
Keyword Sections Isnot Available To Use It Such
For Each Section In Report.Sections
    Statements ....
next
So How Can I Get The Displayed Sections In The Report
Note The Loop Used To Know The Visible Sections For A Report

With My Best Regards To All
Rabea Khalil

0
Developer

This has never worked, there is no such thing as a Sections collection for a
report.

A report has a Section property, which is an array and must be indexed by
number.  For example, Report.Section(0) returns the detail section.

If you really need to enumerate the sections in a report, you will need a
loop with an integer counter which you can use to index the Section
property, and you will need an error trap to terminate the loop because, as
far as I know, there is no way of determining the upper bound of the Section
array.

Please don't post with all your initial letters capitalised, it's very hard
to read and quite annoying.

"Developer" <shamijewelerjo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello All
> I Need To Initialize A For Each Loop For The Setions Of The Report Put The
> Keyword Sections Isnot Available To Use It Such
> For Each Section In Report.Sections
>    Statements ....
> next
> So How Can I Get The Displayed Sections In The Report
> Note The Loop Used To Know The Visible Sections For A Report
>
> With My Best Regards To All
> Rabea Khalil

0
Baz

Logo will print in black & white but not colour
I really need some help with this urgently! check your options either in the software you are using or the printer setup to see if color is selected vrs black only. "Amanda K" <Amanda K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:543569FB-DC77-426F-8BEE-124A9C4D7539@microsoft.com... >I really need some help with this urgently! ...

Help please?
I need a formula that will look at a row of letters and find ot how man "W"s there are. Thank -- H4F ----------------------------------------------------------------------- H4Fi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1625 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27657 H4Fi Wrote: > I need a formula that will look at a row of letters and find ot how man > "W"s there are. Thanks =countif(A1:A100,"W") where A1:A100 is the range where you have your letters -- BenjieLo --------------------...

BadMail Delete HELP!
My information stor was dismounted do to the lack of hard drive space and I beleve it is due to the badmail folder I tryied to delete the badmail by going into the folder and selecting all of the files and deleteing them but when I go into the folder it won't show me the file it says searching for files and that has been going on for hours now. I also tried to delete them by going to a CMD pormpt and navigating to the badmail folder and doing a del *.* and that didn't work. Does anybody have any idea how I can remove all of these file. Thanks, Jason. Rename badmail to badmai...

Excel help #8
Hi Please can someone help with this Excel error type message, using Windows 7 & Office 2000. Many thanks in advance. Regards, Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: EXCEL.EXE Application Version: 9.0.0.2719 Application Timestamp: 36f43422 Fault Module Name: EXCEL.EXE Fault Module Version: 9.0.0.2719 Fault Module Timestamp: 36f43422 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0004e154 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 2057 Additional Information 1: 9816 Additional Information 2: 981626252e0734cfbb061d9ef2627bd4 Additional Information 3: 35...

help with formula
New job and I need to make a formula for a calculation I do several times a day I am getting very bored with using a calculator first then typing the result into my spreadsheet. No one else at work needs to do this or knows how to do it better. I start with an amount which is always over $50,000.00 (and up to 100,000,000.00) It needs to be rounded up to the next thousand such as $456,789.89 to $457,000 (roundup,-3) then made into thousands (457) then multiplied by $14.00 per thousand (457 x 14) then the result added to $358.00 I can make excel do each part but when I put them together...

Pivot Table Help 04-05-10
I have 2 columns in my pivot table (Columns F - "% of total return $" and Column G - "% of sales for 2009") that is taking information from column C -"Net Return Dollars". I've made the pivot table to make column A of the table represent the Return Reasons and I've placed the sales numbers in a column of its own in the source data, but no in the pivot table itself. Here's the problem: I'm able to use the "% Of" function to figure out Column F which is based off of the total in column C (by return reason). But, I'm hav...

Help with formula 04-13-10
I want to return the first date in which the sum of the previous columns first exceeds inventory on hand (total). Should return 4/5 on this example. Total Due Date 3/24 3/30 4/5 4/7 4/7 68 #N/A 10 50 20 30 30 I am using nested if's, but need to expand to more than 7 columns, using excel 2003. Thanks I couldn't find a single formula, but if you set up a helper row with this formula in C3 and filled to the right: =SUM($C2:C2) then =INDIRECT(ADDRESS(1,MATCH(A2,C3:G3,1)+1+2,4,1)) gives the required result. -- Regards! Stefi „Brandon” ezt írta: >...

Help with delete
Just started using publisher (2007). I have imported a large word file and would like to delete a page. I follow the instructions -> edit -> delete page but I get a message saying that the page contains objects - do i want to delete anyway, when I click yes - nothing happens, and nothing is deleted! What am I doing wrong? -- Cheers Barry Is the file text? Are the text boxes linked? How many pages does the file have? Have you tried right-clicking a page tab and deleting? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Barry" <Barry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

EXPENSE REPORTING-HELP!!
We are using GP 7.50 and want to begin reimbursing employee expenses on their payroll check but am not sure how to set this up in GP. Do we continue to enter as A/P invoice but select the payroll checkbook as where it will be issued or is there another module that does this for you?? Can anyone please give me some input on how they handle this. I need some direction here fast. Thanks so much Barb ...

Match rules are never fired!!!--Please help--Urgent
Hi, My match rules are not fired (though they should)--can anyone help me please? XML File trail.xml contents: --------------------------------------- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <COURTCASE xmlns:lnv="http://www.lexis-nexis.com/lnv" xmlns:lnvxe="http://www.lexis-nexis.com/lnvxe" xmlns:lnci="http://www.lexis-nexis.com/lnci"> <lnv:CITE><cite4thisdoc>174 S.W.3d 70</cite4thisdoc><cite4thisdoc>2005 Tenn. App. LEXIS 196</cite4thisdoc></lnv:CITE> <lnv:DISSENTS> <lnvxe:dis...

Error msg
Suddenly, I'm getting the error message when trying to open up my Excel program (from MS Office 97 professional edition), "A required .DLL file, MSO97.DLL, was not found." What does this mean, and how can I resolve this? I was just using excel the other day! I did install McAfee Virus Scan yesterday ... could this have destroyed something? But I did reinstall, so that should have replaced any missing files, right? I tried restarting the computer - nothing. I tried reinstalling MS Office 97 - nothing. Help!!! You can find lots of hits in the excel newsgroups: http:/...

Help with column
I have a datafeed that comes to me everyday i need to format one column of around 1000 rows so it multiples the total column but a 1000 so getting rid of the decimal point i.e =A3100.00 becoming 10000 , i also need to do this using a macro. can anyone help=20 Regards=20 Paul Dim iLastRow As Long Dim i As Long iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row For i = 1 To iLastRow Cells(i, "A").Value = Cells(i, "A").Value * 100 Next i -- HTH Bob Phillips "lennymos123" <paul@palo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1115651206....

need help with formula
How can I take the values in 2 columns and count the number of times that the value in the first is greater than the value in the second? example a b 1 32 24 2 16 96 3 73 21 4 16 54 5 52 18 Number of times that a is greater than b = 3 thanks for your help Jay Hi try =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A20>B1:B20)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jay wrote: > How can I take the values in 2 columns and count the number of times > that the value in the first is greater than the value in the second? > > > example > > > ...

Please Help: I cannot create a mailbox all of a sudden
I have a single EXCH 2003 server with about 65 mailboxes on it. I have never had a problem creating a new user account and creating the mailbox from Active Directory users and Computers. Now, all of a sudden, when I create the user, no mailbox is created. When I go check the Exchange Advanced tab in the Account Properties, the Mailbox Rights says that the only permissions on the mailbox is supposedly self and no others. I go to the System Manager and the mailbox has not been created in the mailboxes container. Can anyone direct me to what this problem might be? All other mailboxes ...

NTBackup assistance... PLEASE HELP!!
Good day guys, I am in bit of a situation here. I had to er image a server that was running Windows 2003. That box was also running Exchange 2003 Server. I used the windows Backup utility to back up the Information Store from that box before reformating. Now that I have formated the server and have put back Exchange 2003, I am having bit of a problem restoring the Information Store. When I use the Backup to restore the database, the restore compeletes with no error. However, when I go back to Exchange 2003 to mount the database again, it gives an error, and suggests to restart...

Help on averaging a list
Hi experts, This is for calculation of bowling averages. There is a variable length list of numbers in a row (score history of a bowler, new scores appended to the end). What are the functions to find: 1. the average of the last 21 numbers 2. Filter the scores that were above 150, then calculate the average of the last 21 of the filtered list Million thanks!! lento@netfront.net --- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net Complaints to news@netfront.net If your scores are in column A then: =AVERAGE(OFFSET(A1,MATCH(2,1/(A1:A65535<>0))-1,,-21)) This is an array formula and m...

help when mailing #2
That works great for changing the name but I would like the user to b able to change the directory (s)he saves to. Right now it defaults t my docs but users say it would be helpful if tehy can pick teh folde to save to -- eluehman ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eluehmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1309 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27785 I didn't see the previous response, but if you are using GetSaveAsFileName in a macro, the user can select the directory....

Help with InStr in a query
I have values like "2010 WW14" and "2010 WW7" in a query and I'm trying to grab the number part to the right of "WW". It will always be a 1 or 2 digit number and I always want the format to be a number. I'm currently using Left([WorkWeek2],(InStr(1,[WorkWeek2],"ww")-1)) to grab the 4-digit year to the left of "WW", but I can't figure out how to alter it for what I need above. Any suggestions? Thanks! Try: mid(WorkWeek2,instr(WorkWeek2,'ww')+2) -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; t...

Combobox Setup Help
I am trying to use a combobox and I am struggling. Can someone provid me with an example of how to set one up? I have an Excel workbook containing of 25 worksheets which each have a least 7 different geographical reports. I want the end user to selec a choice from the drop down list and the report be displayed. Can someone please provide any help? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Bkey, A combo box puts a value into a cell. It sounds as if you instead need a list of hyperlinks that link to the various reports. Try Insert - Hyperlink. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl...

Help with a 'simple' (prob!!) formular
I have date figures in A col and sales amounts in B - i want to identify trends. I want to formulate this; if a sales was between 1st and last day of month x and between �3001 and �4000 count 1 ie i want to be able to see how many sales between two figures and two dates there were i am really stuck on this one! - paulrobertmee@ukonline.co.uk ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I sent you a file that should accomplish what you are trying to do. "me...

HELP!!!!
my mac was about to open my microsoft products when an error report popped up i dont know what to dp this was the error report message Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-02-27 12:49:33 -0500 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Word Application Signature: MSWD Application Version: 12.2.3.091001 Crashed Module Name: CoreFoundation Crashed Module Version: unknown Crashed Module Offset: 0x00075354 Blame Module Name: CoreFoundation Blame Module Version: unknown Blame Module Offset: 0x00075354 App...

Encryption Help
Hello, I have a program I've written that allows me to enter a key and encrypts a typed message using some of the publicly available classes such as Blowfish, Twofish, AES, etc.. with CBC. That works great for making sure the message is secure But I cannot find any resources or anything over Message Authentication like CMAC or HMAC. I've read all I can find over HMAC principles and implementation standards, but can not find anything over usage. Basically I need some information, samples, source code, etc.. for the best way to implement message authentication for enc...

Help with time formula, Excel 97
Please see formula at bottom of problem, and attached spreadsheet. In the attached spreadsheet, the math in the formula works perfectly for column �AT� as written. I am using routing codes in the formula for held away to reflect numbers 101 to 300. My goal here is to add a reference column, �S� (Dead Head While on Held Away Y or N), to the formula so if a crew is called on a trip using routing code (Q) of 101 to 300, the formula will tag staying on held till departing. Currently, the formula is tagged so that if a code of only 200 or only 300 is tagged this will occur. I need ALL codes...

Please Help! MSN Outlook Connector Problem
I am having huge problems with Microsoft Office Outlook Connector. I accidently installed it when installing MSN 9. I uninstalled i which caused my outlook to crash. Everytime I opened it, it would giv me an error message looking for the connector. I tried to uninstall an reinstall outlook with no luck. I finally reinstalled the connector which fixed the error. Here is my situation. 1) I don't want connector, I don't want my MSN accounts to be on m outlook 2) I can't figure out how to get it off without crashing anything 3) I can't figure out how to make a different iden...

Where can I find help to make a crossword with Excel?
Re: Where can I find help to make a crossword with Excel? Try: http://www.microsoft.com/education/Crossword.aspx -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Pedrov" <Pedrov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98AA6C62-8DD6-4BDE-87DA-ECBF4F4AC065@microsoft.com... > ...