Reporting only current date forward

Hi everyone,

I have a report in which I only want it to show the events that are either
today or in the future and not show any of past events.

Can you help me out with this one.  I just got this db already created
piecemeal and trying to sort thru everything.

Thanks
Lily

"How" depends on "what" ... and you haven't described either the data
structure you are using or what you've already tried.

Have you looked into use a query and the selection criterion (untested):

    >=Date()

Good luck!

--

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in
this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does
not constitute endorsement thereof.

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

"Lilybitt1" <Lilybitt1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a report in which I only want it to show the events that are either
> today or in the future and not show any of past events.
>
> Can you help me out with this one.  I just got this db already created
> piecemeal and trying to sort thru everything.
>
> Thanks
> Lily

0
Jeff

Money 2007 -- QIF import
Good Evening! After a little trial and error, I am able to import account transactions from another system (not a bank statement, my actual register transactions) with little trouble except for the date format. (Before someone gets mad at me, I really don't think this has anything to do with my regional settings!) As recommended by an MVP from this forum, I open my CSV file with excel, then use a converter (add-in) called XL2QIF to create a qif output file. The actual "data" in a date field in my original csv file is "060106" (mm/dd/yy) which is June 1, 2006,...

comprehensive payroll report
Hi, I'm a GP newbie and my employees are requesting a monthly summary of their weekly paychecks. They would like hours worked, pay rate, gross pay, fed tax, ss and medicare deductions, other deductions and finally net pay to show on this report. I can't seem to find a report in GP that already displays all that information. Any suggestions about the easiest way to achieve this kind of report?? I would look at using SQL Server Reporting Services. I don't think anything will be close to easy but SSRS can be used to build and deploy the report. You can set security for the re...

Entering Todays date in an excel spreadseet
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C56708.1CBA5520 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a need to automatically save the current date to a cell in an = excel spreadsheet every time the sheet is saved. Today() always returns the current date, so once I open the sheet on a = new day I can no longer see the date the information was last updated, = i.e. saved. Any help would be appreciated. ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C56708.1CBA5520 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1&q...

Time without date
I'd like the current system time displayed in a cell when I press 'enter' Only command I know is =NOW() which displays the date and time in a cell. How do you display only the time? AM PM Doesn't matter. I've tried looking it up in help but can't but can't seem to find the answer to my question. TIA =Mod(NOW(),1) and format as hh:mm:ss -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mickey Mouse" <.> wrote in message news:428af6f8$0$5178$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > I'd like the current system time displayed in a cell when I press 'enter' &...

Crystal Reports
Hi, I am using RTM 1.2 and have installed Crystal Reports 9.0 (prod.ver. 9.2.4.77) and the Crystal Enhanced on a WinXP client. Install successfully. When I open the Crystal Reports and select Enterprise I get a Logon to APS. I only receive the client computer name in the APS combo. If I type the name of the CRM server instead and type the administrator username and password (I have changed it from blank) I get an error after a while.: "Failed to download secEnterprise plug-in setup program" Any ideas? Regards, Siggi ...

date formatting 03-22-10
I have an excel sheet which has a date in yyyy/mm/dd format saved on the internal network. other users who open the file do not see this date as the same format as the saved file. could anyone provide as to why this is happening and what can be done to correct it. thanks vandy Sounds like you have not specifically formatted the cell as yyyy/mm/dd. When you don't specifically format a date cell, Excel will look at your Windows default setting and use that, so you will see a date as yyyy/mm/dd and someone else will see it as mm/dd/yy depending on their windows setting. T...

Date input mask
I have a form that has several date input mask: 99/99/0000;0;_ . I have them auto tab to the next field. Lately after putting in all my data I copy and paste into an excel spread sheet. Then I find out that some of the dates have 208 instead of 2008. I don't know how this can happen since I have to put in 4 digits in the year. I did do some testing and once in one of the fields it did put in 208 in the year part of the year. I think I put in 01/25/2008. If I try to only put in 3 digits I get an error message and it won't let me go on. Any idea? I didn't have this pr...

Save Custom Table/Report?
Hello, I have a project file that I open as Read Only from a Sharepoint directory. I have a custom table and report that I need to regenerate every time I open the file. Is this because I have it opened as Read Only? Is there a way for me to save a custom table and/or report locally, so that I can apply it to the shared file I open? Thanks, WtS Wonko -- The next time you open the file, regenerate the custom Table and custom Report, then click Tools - Organizer and copy the Table and Report into your Global.mpt file. This will make the custom Table and Report visible...

[Entourage 2004] Show me the date!
Hi, How can I force Entourage 2004 (SP2) to sort mails by received and at the same time show me the receive date instead of weekday and time? It doesn't work to disable 'Use relative dates in lists (Today, Yesterday)' in General Preferences > General. It still shows me weekday and time instead of the date. -- Regards Madsen Under the "View" menu, set "Preview Pane" to "Below List" or "None". If the Preview Pane is set so that it is "On Right", the message list will always use relative dates. I agree that it is an unfo...

Report data needs to conform to db format
Each month I receive a report, say 200 lines (rows) 8 columns The information is grouped and separated as follows: Date Name Code Div Cost 05/15/04 Jim Bc West 20.00 05/20/04 John CB East 15.00 06/15/04 Judy BC South 35.00 Grp1 70.00 The sample above is a block of 3 the next block might be a block of 1, then 3rd a block of 5 or 7 and so on I'm currently manually Inserting a new column A:A and entering into A2:A4 the "Grp1" whic...

Print in CRM report asks for username and password
When I am in CRM and under reports, I run a report based on parameters. After entering the parameter selection, the report executes fine. The problem is, now if I want to print and click on print, it asks me for username and password and reselection of parameters? I checked Trusted Connection in DB settings in crystal, but still problem occurs. Any thoughts? ...

Bug Report: VBA runtime Access Violation
Thought I'd report the following bug, the following (silly) code: enum x: Me=0 :end enum sub foo: end sub Will crash any office app when entered into the IDE. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/commun...

How to have a date range equal a particular month
What is the expression for converting multiple dates mm/dd/yyyy to the coinsiding month? It is according to how you are going to use the data but try this -- Format([YourField], "yyyymm") This will give you 200711 for this month. Format([YourField], "mmmm yyyy") This will give you November 2007 for this month. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "tvillare" wrote: > What is the expression for converting multiple dates mm/dd/yyyy to the > coinsiding month? Format(DateField, "yyyy-mm") as stri...

Creating a calculated field using dates in a form
I am trying to use dates from 2 fields in a form (HireDate-DOB) to calculate age. Then, using the age, I want to display a message if the age is less than 18. I think I have written a conditional statement correctly, but am unsure where to place it so that the message displays when the condition is met. I am totally new to Access 2007 and VB. You did not say what the content of your 'conditional statement' was and how you plan on using it. What has HireDate to do with it? Is it you want to see if their age is less than 18 on the date of hiring? Then this will c...

use forwarded email address on new emails
I have my emails forwarded to my ISP. I want all new out going emails to have the address of the account that forwards to the ISP. I don't want any one to see my ISP address. Is this possible with Outlook 07? Thanks navanax wrote: > I have my emails forwarded to my ISP. I want all new out going emails to > have the address of the account that forwards to the ISP. I don't want any > one to see my ISP address. Is this possible with Outlook 07? Thanks In the e-mail accounts that YOU define inside of Outlook, put whatever you want as your e-mail address. Ra...

Crystal reports sort sequence
Is there somewhere that details the sorting sequence of the reports that are included with MS CRM? Specifically, I would like to know the secondary sort for the opportunity report, Pipeline report by sales stage. I know that the first sort is sales stage, but I can't figure out what the secondary sort is. Thanks, David There isn't any documentation to this detail on the reports in CRM, but you can open the report in Crystal 9.2.2 and view the sorting. Probably the quickest way. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "David Cenapp" wrote: > Is there s...

Windows is not currently managing your wireless network
We have two computers in the house, one connected by wire to the router, and one via wireless. Of course they were set up by our kids.... Today I had to unplug all the wires and plug them back in again. Since that time the wireless computer hasn't been able to connect. In START/Connected to/Wireless connections we see the connection we expected. Status - Connected Network - Hunt's Corner Signal Strength - 5 bars When I go to the providers speedtest website we have excellent speed. That all looks good, But if I click the "View Wireless Networks" b...

Access 2007
Just converted to 2007. I can be running multiple databases at any given time. How do I get the name of the database to display in the work area - status bar - menu bar...? Very frustrated by this In Access 2007, the database name displays in the application title bar if you have nothing else specified to show there under: Office Button | Access Options | Current Database | Application Options If you want to programmatically show it on a form, use a text box with Control Source of either: =CurrentProject.FullName =CurrentProject.Name (depending on whether you want the path...

Count cells in a column that contain dates
Column J contains dates in some cells, and text in others. I need to count the number of cells in this one column that contains dates. How can I do this? If the only cells that are in that column that are numeric (like dates), you can use: =count(a:a) (Dates are just numbers formatted nicely in excel.) Cachod1 wrote: > > Column J contains dates in some cells, and text in others. I need to count > the number of cells in this one column that contains dates. How can I do > this? -- Dave Peterson ...

iFrame and dates
Hi Guys, I'm trying to fill in a crmForm that has a date type field, from an iFrame. In the codebehind of the iFrame's aspx I'm using "parent.crmForm.all.<fieldname>.value=data where data is a CrmDateTime value, but the field does not appear. Please help, Thanks, Paulo Fonseca ...

Changing Report Categories
Is there a way to add new or change the categories that reports can be assigned to within CRM 3.0? We have a number of custom reports that we have loaded into CRM 3.0 and would like to sort them into different categories than the default ones that are set by the installation. Also it there a way to change the default category and/or entity that the reports view comes up with within the "My Work" folder? Reports do not appear as an available item under customizations. Thanks in advance. Albert Barbieri Torus Business Group LLC abarbieri@torusgroup.com www.TorusGroup.com www.Yo...

Printing attachments with Reports
Hi all, Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give; I have a report which contains an attachment field, what I need is for any attachments linked to the report to be printed additionaly to the report when the user clicks a print report button - any ideas? In general I would guess you need to: - save the attachment(s) to disk - use appropriate automation to open/print attachment(s) Here's some code I use to save attachments: 'Open recordset of attachments, save each one to disk and assign to attachments() array For iii = 1 To 9 Attac...

Report not pulling all lines in recordsource
Hello, I have a report that is running off a table (tblSuperCompliance). The report has two subreports on it. What's happening is that there are 4 records on tblSupercompliance. The report will show data for only two of the records. When I delete one of the records that is showing up on the report, one of the other records takes its place in the report. I changed the margins of the report to .25 all the way around. When I change it back to 1", all of the records show up again on the report except that there are 4 hits to each record. Does anyone have an explanation on how this...

I type a date (1/05) in a cell, press enter, it reads ####.Why?
I'm entering data inMicrosoft Excel and am fairly new to Excel. I'm entering dates in cells in a worksheet and typred in a date and pressed enter and all it will do is read #####. Why does it do this and how do I get the computer to recognise the actual numbers of the date I entered? erg Probably the cell is not wide enough. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "KIWI" <KIWI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1F07478-F035-4DDF-8F77-5FC5A070155F@microsoft.com... | I'm entering data inMicrosoft Excel and am fairly new to Excel. I...

How can I add the current date to the Inventory Received Report?
I'm trying to add the current date to the Inventory Received Report that you can print out when you receive in a purchase order. The specific file I'm working on is "PORcv.xml". I'm able to edit text in the report, but I don't know how to capture the system date and get it to print out on the report. Is there a way to do this? TIA mbehm@hutchtel.net Does anybody have any suggestions for me? "Mike B." wrote: > I'm trying to add the current date to the Inventory Received Report that you > can print out when you receive in a purchase orde...