Report Visual Basic Codes

Hi!

What should i put in Visual Basic so that the text box "Customer" will not be
visible and that the text box "SupplierName" will be visible if the value of
combo box "Expense" is equal to "5"?Thanks!

--
ai®

ai_enjoi

Hi

In the after_update event of Expense you could put something like

if me!expense =3D 5 then
   me!suppliername.visible =3D true
   me!customer.visible =3D false
end if

Note that I haven't tested the above...

James

On 7 Jun, 06:49, "ai_enjoi via AccessMonster.com" <u33509@uwe> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> What should i put in Visual Basic so that the text box "Customer" will no=
t be
> visible and that the text box "SupplierName" will be visible if the value=
 of
> combo box "Expense" is equal to "5"?Thanks!
>
> --
> ai=AE

James

Report With Tax Sales ...
Hi Can anyone help me to make a report with like ammount of non-taxable sales , and taxable sales, so I can make my accountant happy ?:) Thanks ... Try the detailed sales report. "Ashot" <Ashot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:630AF90D-F4BC-4FB8-B90D-909A4F27FCEF@microsoft.com... > Hi > Can anyone help me to make a report with like ammount of non-taxable sales > , > and taxable sales, so I can make my accountant happy ?:) > Thanks ... > Use ths "Sales Tax Anylasis" Report this will give you both Taxable and non-taxable ...

Need help with CListCtrl in report mode, ImageList, CBitmap
Hi, I am trying to modify my existing CListCtrl to display defined row Height. For now I am using some trick and I play with custom draw and ownerdraw fixed and it works fine except that I do not manage to handle scrollbar properly so I have decided to use another technique. In the case I want the same item height for all items I would like to create an Imagelist with the specified item height. So I have two cases : 1)List control doesn't have any icon, so we create a dummy image list with a single transparent image 2)Control has already an image list so if specified item height i...

Main form won't stay maximized after a report closes
Greetings all~ I have a main form that I want to open maximized and stay maximized until I close the database. The problem is that every time I open a report or another form from this main page, after I close the report or form, my main form is no longer maximized. I placed this code: DoCmd.Maximize In the "On Open" event so it opens maximized. How can I KEEP it maximized? On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:51:18 -0000, EvilSewingMachine wrote: > Greetings all~ > I have a main form that I want to open maximized and stay > maximized until I close the database. The probl...

help for password code VBA
Hi, I try to have 3 different passwords for 3 different users, to allow them 3 different functions. I'd be happy if someone here could tell me why this code doesn't work, and how to correct it. Thanks in advance. Patrick. Sub TestPass() Dim okPswd As Boolean Dim pass(3) As String pass(0) = "tata" pass(1) = "titi" pass(2) = "toto" okPswd = GetPassword(pass(3), 3) ' MsgBox okPswd If okPswd ="tata" Then '********************************************************************** 'TEST CODE 1 Range("C2...

export report to Excel results in 2 rows of column headers
Here's my issue. I have to export data to excel for uploading to a vendor's system. The vendor required that several of the columns have IDENTICAL headings (don't ask - i know that is stupid), and one of the column headings has to contain a % symbol at the end (also stupid). I can't do this with exporting a query, so I tried using a report. If I make text boxes for the desired duplicate column headings, it works just fine. The problem is that on row 2 of the exported data, the actual column headings from the query are also exported. Can this be avoided? Sample...

Email pivot table report page.
Is it possible to email only one page from my pivot table? Say I have a report on sales rep as page field and I want to email only his page to him. Is it possible to email that page to the respective sale rep? ...

when to use which basic flowchart shape?
i really need help on this... On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:20:04 -0700, Andriana <Andriana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i really need help on this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowchart For the remainder of the symbols in the flowchart stencil, use as you see fit or ignore them, some are wrong, some are out of date, some are irrelevant. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. DFD/SSADM for Visio http://www.visio-dfd.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

Reporting Issue
I've created a very simple report. Well, 1/10th of a report. I have a report, and it has a sub report. The sub report calls from a query and I've created an excel style report using the report header and the detail section. The problem is as follows: Query pulls 15 records. The report shows 15 records in my grid as it's supposed to. <Begin Problem> The report generates 15 copies of my grid. </Begin Problem> If I hadd a new record putting my total records to 16, it generates 16 copies of my grid. If I can find out how this works it will be great in another report I'...

POP Purchase Order, Report Writer, Shipping Method
In version 7.0 we had the shipping method show up on the report. It updated on the PO report when we changed it in the Vendor Detail page. In 8.0 they changed the report around and now the shipping method is attached to each item. We don't want this and just want to use the shippin method as it shows up on the Vendor Detail page. That way we can change it for the whole order at anytime. Does anyone know what table holds the field with this shipping method info? The default shipping method field that is on the 8.0 report does not update as we change the method within Vendor Detail. I...

Dashboard reporting with Excel
Excel can be an outstanding tool for dashboard reporting. A new series of articles at www.ExcelUser.com introduces the subject. If anyone has samples worth sharing, please contact me. Thanks. Charley Kyd http://www.exceluser.com/contact/kyd.htm ...

Link for download Visual Studio Tool for GP ????
Hi, Can anybody tell me, from where can I download the VS Tool For GP 9.0? Please tell me the link. It would be very helpful. Thanks, Praveen Verma Hello Praveen Here are the below link. Developer Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/releases/developer+toolkit+for+microsoft+dynamics+gp+10.0.htm?printpage=false ---------------------------------------------------------- Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/releases/visualstudiotools90.htm?printpage=fa...

REPORT is BAD REQUEST
Hello I have the Server Performance Report being sent to my email address. Every time I get the report it says Bad request (Invalid Host Name). It was working fine but all of a sudden it stopped working correctly. Anyone know what I need to do to fix this issue? thanks for any help. ...

Reporting services export to excel
We have found that the new reporting services product direct export to excel only works with xp or office 2003. Has anyone gotten this to work with excel 2000? and if so, how? ...

Top Item Report with added Supplier field
Does anyone have a report which has a filter field "Supplier" in the Top Item report? Thanks Dave Heya Dave ;) You can make a (Memorized) copy of the Top Items report with the Supplier field, however doing do gets into a certain complexity; you can have multiple suppliers per item. How you wish to handle that will change how the field is added to the report, should you chose for the item to show up once for each supplier, only once at all with only the primary supplier, &c. Generally speaking, it may be a better idea for you to use one of your other description fields...

Ajax in Visual Studio 2008/Framework v2.0
I have a new machine with Windows 7/Visual Studio 2008. I am working on a ..Net 2.0 website. When I bring it up, the conversion wizard runs and then it tell me it can't find System.Web.Extensions.ScriptManager. Do I need to install the Ajax toolkit to be able to compile the .Net 2.0 website with Ajax? If so, what is the link for it? TIA - Jeff. "Mr. Magic" <Mufasa@NoWhere.Com> wrote in message news:%2316252VaKHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have a new machine with Windows 7/Visual Studio 2008. I am working on a >.Net 2.0 website. When I brin...

Remove +1 and area code from phone numbers
I'm sorry to bother you but I am new to Outlook 2003 and cannot fix this problem. I have examined the dialing properties in phone and modem settings and all looks ok with the area code. I have looked into Outlook's dialing options and the automatically add country code is not checked. The problem started when I looked up the "check phone number" item on the contact. I don't want the +1 or the area code to appear because I sync it with my PalmOne. Bar JW Farm <BarJWFarm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm sorry to bother you but I am new to Outlook...

REPORTS ERROR #6
Hi, I can't launch reports , events on Windows 2003 serv is follow : Web service request SetParameters to Report Server http://ucserv:8085/repor= tserver failed with SoapException. Error: =C9chec de l'ouverture de session. (rsLogonFailed) If anyone can help me please . Best Regards Bernard ...

creating report
Hello, I am very new at Access so please forgive me. I have a data table with the following fields to record unproductivity of workforce: "SID" "StartDate" "StartTime" "EndDate" "EndTime" "Reason" I am asked to generate a report that says, by day, how many people were out for various reasons (we have 9). I don't even know where to begin. Can someone point me in the right direction, please!? Thank you~~!! Try this -- SELECT [Reason], Sum(DateDiff("d", [StartDate], [EndDate])+1) AS Days_Absent FR...

Limit records shown per report 02-02-10
I use a report to show all systems located at a specific customer. When a customer has more than 20 systems, I would like a new report to start with all the same information in the header, etc. Any suggestions?? I'm using Access 2007. If I understand you want to group 20 records per page with header repeated on each page. UNTESTED UNTESTED UNTESTED In your query that feeds the report add field -- ZZZ: 1 Use Ranking in a Group in follow-on query with \20 to number the records. ((SELECT Count(*) FROM YourQuery AS [XX] WHERE [XX].[ZZZ] = YourQuery...

CRM 3.0 Reports #2
I would like to Edit Existing Report and save but i am unable to save the existing report after changes as i have full control over CRM. Kindly Advice, Thanks, Syed. Try the following link on "Create a report in 15 minutes or less", provides details on mscrm 3.0 report creation: https://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/reporttutorial.mspx Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "TCorck" wrote: > I would like to Edit Existing Report and save but i am unable to save the > ex...

coding between subforms
In Access 2007, I have a main form housing a tab control. On one page of my tab control, I have two subforms. The first subform lists my customers getting the data from a query in which I merge the first and last names and have a customer id (two fields). This form presents data in a continuous form list. The second subform has the detailed information on the customer. My goal and intent is to be able to click either on a button (linked to the customer id), the name of the customer, or even utilize toggle buttons (in which the caption is the customer name - preferred as a...

Unused vars and unattached codes
Is there perhaps an easy way to detect unused and therefore superfluous variables in code. Is is also possible to detect code of which the objects are not existing anymore? Thanks, Lars On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 09:44:55 +0100, "Lars Brownies" <Lars@Browniew.com> wrote: No easy way. FMS (www.fmsinc.com) sells a tool that can do this. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Is there perhaps an easy way to detect unused and therefore superfluous >variables in code. Is is also possible to detect code of which the objects >are not existing anymore? > >Th...

Error code 0X80070057 (outlook 2003
In POP mail, I am getting error 0x80070057. ISP said it is a MS error. Trying to retrieve messages for pop.mindspring.com. Any help appreciated. I do not have Bells & Whistles on my system. John Lenz <lenz4@mindspring.com> wrote: > In POP mail, I am getting error 0x80070057. ISP said it is a MS error. > Trying to retrieve messages for pop.mindspring.com. Any help > appreciated. I do not have Bells & Whistles on my system. Are you using these settings? <http://kb.earthlink.net/case.asp?s=st%3D530%2Ce%3D0000000001527614717%2Ck%3D2416%2Csxi%3D18&article=21027...

Multivalue Field list in Report
I actually happen to have the Multivalue field working on a form via a query! It is working perfect. Now I need to get this information to print out in a report. Any suggestions? As always, thank you for your assistance. What do you need to do with it on your report? Can you use a combo box on the report to show the values side-by side? Or did you want to convert this into separate rows? If so you can create a query showing the Value of the MVF to get it to show up as multiple rows. In genearl, MVFs are not as flexible/usable as creating a related table and setting up the relations...

End of Day type report?
Is there a report that can be run at the end of the day that shows the total from all registers? The Z report shows each register, but have been unable to find a report that shows the info from all registers. Thanks Try the Crystal Reports Register Analysis Report - Crystal Reports in on the Utilities menu. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Nick @ REAL" &l...