Report header/page header question

I need to include the report title at the top of every page. On the first
page only I need to include some additional heading information under the
title. How do I do this? It seems no combination of report header and page
header can achieve it.

Thanks.

You can add a text box to the Page Header section like:
   =IIf([Page]=1,"some additional heading information",Null)
This should only display on the first page.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"mscertified" wrote:

> I need to include the report title at the top of every page. On the first
> page only I need to include some additional heading information under the
> title. How do I do this? It seems no combination of report header and page
> header can achieve it.
>
> Thanks.

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

multiple flyers per page?

open two different Access reports

printing 2 charts on single page

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

Input to custom reports

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

question about Time

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

Combo Box initial values question
Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. thanks tp Hi Teepee, Try something like: Me.ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 --- Regards, Norman "teepee" <teepee@noemail.com> wrote in message news:4645ed29$1@newsgate.x-privat.org... > Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? > Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. > > thanks > > tp > > thanks for trying. says 'invalid use of me keyword.&...

Hopefully Simple VBA questions
Using VBA, I want to go row-by-row and get the values from certain cell in each row so I can run some tests on them, then put the result of th tests back in certain cells. This is how I am set up so far, can you help me with my questions i CAPS below?: Sub Example() Dim i As Long, c1 As Long, c2 As Long c1 = 0 c2 = 0 For i = 1 To 120 (HOW DO I MAKE THIS DYNAMIC TO INCLUDE NEW ROW AS THEY ARE ADDED?) If Cells(i, 2).Value Then 'start flag is true (HOW DO I MAK VBA GO TO A DIFFERENT WORKSHEET WITH THE Cells(I,2).Value STATEMENT? If Cells(i, 1).Value = "E" Then c1 = c1 + 1 E...

Header Column?!?
Hi all. I have a table with lots of rows. I also have a column which is numbered 1,2,3,.... for each row of data. However Excel also has its own list of numbers 1-9999. As a result the header row is numbered 1 and my 1st line of data is row 2. Is there a way of making the header row 0, so excel names my 1st line of data as row 1? Thanks in advance, any help is much appretiated. Ernest Lai Hi Ernest No, you cannot renumber Excels rows, they are 1:65536 What you can do, is use column A for your numbering and use Tools>Options>View and Turn off Row&column Headers If you pu...

Newbie
I have a spreadsheet that is little more than a list of PO #'s that shows what orders are done and ready to ship for a particular customer. We upload the file every day to a website where the customer can view it whenever they want. So far, everything's fine. I use the "=TODAY()" function so that when I open and modify the listings, the date gets automatically updated. The problem is, when the customer accesses the file, the date also updates on THEIR end and the file looks more current than it really is. Is there a way to maybe lock in the date ONLY when I save the file...

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

Sequential Numbering-- question on Stephen Lebans' RowNumber
I found this information on another user's question on sequential numbering, but wondering how I can save the generated number in a table? Right now the control source is set to: =RowNum([Form]) Here's the link to Stephen's code: <http://www.lebans.com/rownumber.htm> Thanks! Kellie -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200705/1 You can append the data into a temporary table, but which will have an autonumber field in addition to the other fields you have data. That autonumber field will get the values 1,...

Real Newbie newbie question
Hi All - I hope you can help me! I have Finepix M603 camera and although I take reasonable shots in daytime, I'm not able to produce anything at night. eg On The Thames on New Years Eve, may people were using digital cameras and their screens should clear bright picture - mine was black! What setting should I set on mine? Any advice really appreciated. --- David Scott Hampshire, England Wrong group. Sorry....... -- --- David Scott Hampshire, England "Dave" <cadasco@SUPERhotmail.com> wrote in message news:50kuejF1fh28sU1@mid.individual.net... > Hi All - I hope...