report get parameter information from a table

I have a report that has the recordsource set to a query, the query uses
anther query which uses another query that has a date field.  I would like
the last query to pull the date field from a table, How would I go about
doing this?

I am running access2003 and this is an .mdb application.

Thanks
ToniS

Assuming that the table that has the date is not in the query already, use
DLookup() to get the date.

Details in:
    Getting a value from a table: DLookup()
at:
    http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html

"ToniS" <ToniS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a report that has the recordsource set to a query, the query uses
> anther query which uses another query that has a date field.  I would like
> the last query to pull the date field from a table, How would I go about
> doing this?
>
> I am running access2003 and this is an .mdb application.
>
> Thanks
> ToniS

0
Allen