Report from multiple queries 05-22-07

I like to use the same report format but different query for each output.
Right now, I have one report for one query. One query is listing
SharedAccount, the other is NoSharedAccount; the report is also
RptSharedAccount and RptNoSharedAccount. However, the report format is the
same only the query is different. How can I using the same report format to
open certain query. I try the macro, but no luck. I don't know much about VB.

PhilT

A couple of ways.  Use a form to select which query to run.
Use an option group and put it as criteria in each query.
Union all queries.
Use the union query for the report.
All queries will run but only the one that has criteria to match the option
group will have any records.
--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little