Report Details 04-01-07

How can I hide or show the report details section based on a value
in a field on the section header?
Thanks
DS

0
DS

You should be able to add code to the On Format event of the detail section
like:
  Cancel = (Me.txtInGroupHeader = [SomeValue])
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"DS" wrote:

> How can I hide or show the report details section based on a value
> in a field on the section header?
> Thanks
> DS

Worked Great!
Thanks
DS
"Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> You should be able to add code to the On Format event of the detail
> section
> like:
>  Cancel = (Me.txtInGroupHeader = [SomeValue])
> --
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "DS" wrote:
>
>> How can I hide or show the report details section based on a value
>> in a field on the section header?
>> Thanks
>> DS

0
DS

Print a report from a form based on a query
I have a form that I enter a parameter and run a query which pulls anywhere from 1-???? records. After these records are displayed, I have the option of printing them (as a report) from a print command button which I can't get to work. My form has a header with an Equip code and multiple detail lines. This code is passed to a query which would run and pull my data again as the report has more data in the online form. My problem is that this isn't getting to the report. Am I making this more complicated than it has to be. On Fri, 14 May 2010 12:57:01 -0700, Mommybear ...

Anybody got a decent A/R report?
None of the stock reports are worth the disk space they occupy. The CustomerSource Reports Library offers a few more, but again they're not worth the bandwidth needed to download them. I need a report, preferably for HQ, that shows ALL account activity for any given customer. By all activity, I mean every transaction, payment and adjustment ever associated with a particular account. This seems like such a basic request... If you have a report like this for Store Operations but not for HQ, well that would be much better than what I have now. Am I crazy? Is it so unusual to want...

From DataFeed to Customized reports
Folks: I am new to the Stock Market and I am getting to the point where I am sure I will eventually have to use some commercial software to help me move from Data Feed to customized reports. I am thinking it would be great if there is commercial software already out there that can simplify the process of moving from data feed to customized on-screen or printed reports. * Do you know of specialized software already available that would simplify the task of creating desired reports from a connected data feed. I know this is NOT the correct newsgroup for this post. Appreciate if som...

Budget Report
In order to get the budget to function the way I want to see things reported, I have organized my categories into budget groups - everything looks just how I want it when I look at the budget in edit mode. However, when I want to print my monthly budget report, I must choose Budget by Category or Budget by Budget Group. The Budget by Budget group is too summarized - is there a way to print the Budget by Budget Group Report and include the categories within each Budget Group (for example, I have a budget group called Monthly Bills - is there a way to print the categories such as tel...

Access Run-time 04-30-10
I want to deploy Access Run-time 2007, but found out I can't because it will not run on Windows 2000. Are there any alternatives? Upgrading the OS (Xp, Vista, Windows7) is not an option in this case. Thank you, QB Sorry, but there's no alternative. Access 2007 (and, in fact, all Office 2007: see http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/suites/HA101668651033.aspx) require a minimum of Windows XP SP2 in order to run. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "QB" <QB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

dates 07-22-07
Hi, Is there a tutorial about how to find certain records between 2 dates? On Jul 22, 12:36 pm, "Khalil Handal" <khhan...@stthom.edu> wrote: > Hi, > Is there a tutorial about how to find certain records between 2 dates? SELECT ... FROM WHERE MyTable.SomeDate BETWEEN Date1 and Date2; hi, I should put the dates manualy in this case. I was wondering if I can put the dates in an unbounded object in a form and see the records below? <pietlinden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1185127080.070066.152460@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com... > On Jul 22, 12:36 pm, &...

Removing Picklist Values 10-11-07
I want to be able to "hide" picklist values without removing the value from those that already have that value. I have the following as the code: var oField = crmForm.all.new_leadsourcename; oField.DataValue oField.DataValue != 2; oField.DeleteOption(2); oField.DataValue != 3; oField.DeleteOption(3); oField.DataValue != 13; oField.DeleteOption(13); oField.DataValue != 1; oField.DeleteOption(1); oField.GetSelectedOption; This code works in that it hides the picklist value but it also removes it from those that currently have the value. What am I missing? Hi Wendy, Plzz tr...

FRx report for a partial period
Our year is the calendar year and period is the calendar month. Due to business reasons, I have been asked to run the balance sheet and income statement from a mid month to the end of the year (May 18 through Dec 31). How can I do this. In the column layout you can specify a date range. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jack" wrote: > Our year is the calendar year and period is the calendar month. > > Due to business reasons, I have been asked to run the balance sheet and > income statement from a mid month to the end of the year (May 18 through Dec > 31). How can I ...

Error Message on my Report
I have put hours and hours into my application, and all seemed to being going well. Suddenly, one of my reports won't run any more and instead gives me the error message " There isn't enough free memory to update the display. Close any unneeded programs and try again". I get this message even if Access is the only program running and the report is the only thing open. The underlying query is working fine. I have tried removing individual controls and even eliminated all controls from the report but the error message continued. I have tried the compact and repair ...

RDL Report View Editor
I have to edit some RDL files for reporting from a SQL 2000 Server. Unfortunately, I am not able to use Report Builder 2.0. I can edit the files with RB 2.0, but they will not upload to my SQL 2000 server. That leads me to have to use an older tool for editing. I'm not able to find an editor that will present the RDL file graphically, like RB 2.0. Everything I've tried shows me the 'raw' XML file. Does anyone know of a graphical RDL editor other than RB 2.0? Thanks in advance. Cheers. Bryan I resolved the issue. "wan_link" wrote: >...

noticias 10-29-07

Sales Stages 05-27-04
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create "empty" sales stages i.e. I want to manually progress the sales stage without anyone getting assigned tasks etc. is this always the case ie do you just want the stage names and the probabilities or is this just the case for a few stages? "Mark Davison" <markd@mjiconsulting.com:NOSPAM> wrote in message news:%23PcixU$QEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create "empty" sales stages i.e. I > want to manually progress the sales stage without anyone getting assigned &...

prova 08-20-07
giacomo e la nuova posta elettronica ...

40-col x-fer report
I have a client in search of a 40-col transfer order template. The idea is to have only a POS printer at the warehouse for printing packingslips or transfer orders or PO receivers. HI JT, if you know how to do the customization in POXfr.xml file then you can accomplish what your client want, it is somehow time consuming job to customized this. "JT of TC" wrote: > I have a client in search of a 40-col transfer order template. The idea is > to have only a POS printer at the warehouse for printing packingslips or > transfer orders or PO receivers. > > >...

Access 2007 Saving report in RTF
I'm using Access 2007 and deploying a small app with the runtime. One of the choices for saving a report is to use the RTF format - which makes it viewable in WORD. However, the sole picture in the report - which is saved in a control of the Type ATTACHMENT does not display when the file is opened in WORD. It will however, print when the record is printed. This seems to be odd to me - how do I get the picture to display with the rest of the record in WORD ? I cannot use the bound object control as I get the OLE server not registered, and running the regexe tool will not correct...

SQL reporting Services 08-09-07
Does anyone know if SQL reporting Services will work off-line with MSCRM? I'd like a user to generate reports when they are off line. Thanks for reading. No out of the box at the moment. The data is store in the SQL Express data store while off-line, it is just mainly the SRS report architecture that needs to support it... Maybe a suggestion for future version to support. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "StingRayYellow" wrote: > Does anyone know if SQL reporting Services will work off-line with MSC...

Outlook Express 05-13-04
How can I access this newsgroup by outlook express? Add the news server msnews.microsoft.com John. "Luke" <luke.baines@eye4you.com.au> wrote in message news:c52601c43887$7b330c60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How can I access this newsgroup by outlook express? I have added it but it does not find the group microsoft.public.crm? ok. Found it I had to reset the newsgroup list Thanks ...

Extra cover page when report exported to PDF
I am using SQL Reporting Services for SQL Server 2005. I have a report that uses a page header as a cover page. When the report renders in the browser, the cover page prints once (as expected) and then the data begins on page two. When the report is exported to a PDF, I get two cover pages. The first cover page does not print the report items fields so I can identify it as the "extra" page. The second cover page is identical to the cover page that renders in the browser. Does anyone have any ideas what I can take a look at? figure out why your page is too wide? that's th...

multi-user problem 05-08-07
I am encounter some problem with my access database. Currently I am using Access 2K and I have one mbd file in my shared folder which allow multiple user to access it. But sometimes when other people try to open the file, they might encounter the problem that the file has been place on admin user (pc name) and they couldn't access it. People might open the access database without closing it. Any way to solve about this problems? Or is it something wrong with the setting of shared folder? Thanks I'd reccomend using SQL Server and Access Data Projects <xiaodan86@hotmail.com> w...

New to Access 10-11-07
I have Microsoft Access 2007 but I've never used Access before. Because of the size of my files, Access has been suggested (rather than Excel). I have two files: partnumber.txt has 2,500 records that look like this: 101110004 101110005 101110008 101110008 101110009 101110009 101110010 101110010 allpartnbrs.txt has 3 million records that look like this: 101110005121988101110013101110016 101110008011990101360001 101110008011990101360001101360010 101110009021991101110017 101110009021991101110017101110018 101110010101990101370002 101110010101990101370002101370034 101110010101990101370033 1...

office 2010 01-23-10
ok, well thats a downside, iv become to likeing it, does anyone know how much i will cost in the future From: "david" <david@nospam.nospam> Subject: Re: microsoft office 2010 Date: 23 January 2010 07:48 It did last only for a year, starting last April or May. Right now I think it is only going to last for a couple of months. I think it expires in April or May. (david) "francis" <francis.boj@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message news:EAE6575C-EAD9-42C6-9E71-D7DC1077A18F@microsoft.com... > hi there im francis i want to get some answers. does of...

Show Paramater Entered for Report
I have a report based on a Paramater Query. Is there a way to show on the report what paramaters were entered to generate that report? One way might be to include the field for which the parameter was entered. If you want to see the selection criteria themselves, consider using a form in which the parameters are entered/selected, then refer to that form and those controls in the report itself. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Doctor" <Doctor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59141B9D-9492-4F8F-A3F1-5EB6F416DA12@microsoft.com... >I have ...

Opportunity Report
Hy there, I'm having some trouble trying to break opportuities in groups, based on which Sales Process it's related... I want to build a funnel report, but I want to show only opportunities that are running (or finished running) a specific process... I've tried salesstagecode, salesstagecodename, stepid and stepname... None of them give me an unique identifier linking my opportunity to one of my sales process... Does anyone have a clue ? I've managed to get an "almost there" result, by filtering the opportunities by the stepid, with an "in ({...})" incl...

coucou 03-06-07
Bonjour,Voici la nouvelle adresse de Rosette´┐Ż+...