Report data in email

I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers
and dollar amounts.  Does anyone know how to insert the data from the Query
with account numbers and dollar amounts so that it goes to the individual
email address?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Sandy

It would depend how your database is structured. What tables do you have in
it and what do they contain?
Evi

"SandySun" <SandySun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers
> and dollar amounts.  Does anyone know how to insert the data from the
Query
> with account numbers and dollar amounts so that it goes to the individual
> email address?  Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Sandy

0
Evi
2/28/2008 8:45:27 AM
Well I have two tables one that contains the name and email address (table1)
and the other contains the date, account number and amount (table2).  What I
would like to do is email all email address the results in table2 for today
(I already have a query which filters the data for today)....but I would like
to send it to them in the body of the email instead of as an attachment.  can
this be done?

Sandy

"Evi" wrote:

> It would depend how your database is structured. What tables do you have in
> it and what do they contain?
> Evi
>
> "SandySun" <SandySun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers
> > and dollar amounts.  Does anyone know how to insert the data from the
> Query
> > with account numbers and dollar amounts so that it goes to the individual
> > email address?  Thanks in advance for your help.
> >
> > Sandy

I can't see anything in Access 2000 that will do that. Anyone else with more
ideas?

> Well I have two tables one that contains the name and email address
(table1)
> and the other contains the date, account number and amount (table2).  What
> would like to do is email all email address the results in table2 for
today
> (I already have a query which filters the data for today)....but I would
like
> to send it to them in the body of the email instead of as an attachment.
can
> this be done?
>
> Sandy
>
> "Evi" wrote:
>
> > It would depend how your database is structured. What tables do you have
in
> > it and what do they contain?
> > Evi
> >
> > "SandySun" <SandySun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account
numbers
> > > and dollar amounts.  Does anyone know how to insert the data from the
> > Query
> > > with account numbers and dollar amounts so that it goes to the
individual
> > > email address?  Thanks in advance for your help.
> > >
> > > Sandy

0
Evi

Cant Receive Emails through Outlook or OE...
Hi. I have a computer with both Microsoft Outlook and OE installed. Neither one will login to the POP3 Server. The settings are correct. Webmail works. I can telnet into my account. My other computer logs in okay. I can go to the control panel and double-click on the mail icon and go in there and test my settings. It completes all the tests successfully. After doing this the first time it let me login and download all my e-mails. I thought it was fixed, however I tried again and it still doesn't connect. I get a timeout error. I have ran WinsockFix, I deleted the pop3uidl file, and ...

1 Outlook 2007 user email delivery is delayed
I have one user of 30, whose email delivery is delayed. The delay can be 2 minutes to 5 or 6. She stated that hitting the send/receive usually delivers all the mail, but she was not sure if it worked all the time. Her email delivery used to be immediate when on the network. This user is on a laptop, hard wired to the network. Outlook is setup in Cache Mode Mailbox size is 1gb My other Outlook 2007 users are configured the same way but do not have the delay in delivery. Any advice? "Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C132BB7F...

Exch 5.5 Removing Sites from Org but must keep email delivery to them internal
We are removing two sites from our Organization, but need to keep emails to them in the future from going out through the internet and be delivered internally. How can this be accomplished? Also, is there a white paper which details how to remove sites from the organization? My Exchange server was the first server brought up in the organization. Other sites are Exchange 2000 with AD connectors to me, but I am Exchange 5.5. This is part of the clean up prior to my migration to Exchange 2000. ...

Email deletion over X amount of time for subfolders
I'm trying to configure the mailbox manager so it cleans out everyone's mailbox once a week for emails that are over a year old. I had no problem with cleaning out the Inbox, but none of the emails in the subfolders are deleted. I selected 'All Other Mail Folders' option, but that didn't work. Anyone know how to go about doing this or having this same problem? Thanks, John ...

Reports to Employee Report
I have a table 'tbl_employees" with the following field: EmployeeID (Primary) Employee Name Email ReportsToEmail .... and other fields that aren't relevant I need to be able to run a query that show ALL employees that report up to a specific person. It is fairly easy to do a report that show who reports directly to a specific person, but I need to find all employees that are in that organization. For example, if a company had the following hierarchy, CEO -VP1 --GM1 ---controller ----asst controller -----staff accountant -----staff accountant -vp2 --...

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

Downloading Crystal report 9.2.2
Hi, I am trying to download and install Crystal report 9.2.2. I found a link in one of the postings ftp://ftp.crystaldecisions.com/outgoing/TS/CC/CRPro922.zip, but it seems like the link is no longer valid. Could anyone guide me to where else I can download Crystal Report 9.2.2? Thanks in advance, Alvin Hi Alvin, If you have a license for v9 you can get 9.2.2 by contacting BusinessObjects. They will validate your crystal 9 license then either send you 9.2.2 or give you a download location. You can download from the following location but you need login details - https://businessobj...

Multiple Exchange Servers and Email Router
When installing CRM 4 Email Router in an environment with 2 Exchange servers, where do I need to install the Email Router? it is not requirement in CRM 4.0 to install the exchange router on exchange. All you need to do is to choose the exchange server name while configuring the router . I myself had installed the router on CRM server. /Aamir ...

Where have my emails gone?
Hi there, we are in the process of merging with a new parent company and currently have two mail boxes setup in Outlook. I copied some mails from one mail box to the other and they have left the original mailbox but do not appear in the new one. However, I can find the messages by using a Search Folder. Apparently, the messages are in a folder called IPM_SUBTREE. What is that? ...

CRM Email 12-29-03
I have successfully installed the email router, and i was able to send emails from crm and successfully receive them (both to company domain and outside clients). I have noticed though: 1. when i send email activity to CRM users (CRMEmailEnabled attribute assigned), they do not receive this in their queue - actually the application should generate another activity appending CRMxxxx to the subject line which doesn't happen in this case 2. Internal mails (company domain) We can not send emails to CRM. I have followed the steps in the guide, created a queue...everything and i am still...

Link Tables in Report Writer
Hi everyone, Im working with Report Writer in GP10 I read David articles and they are interesting but my question is: for exemple I want to add the "expiration date" to the "POP Receivings Posting journal" report let's assume I found the table containing the "expiration date" how do I get to it when creating table relationships Im new with GP and Im having difficulties what tables to link to get the final table. I really tried everything to figure it out but I didn't succeed I hope I was clear explaning this. thank you guys in advance It sounds li...

One Line of Data Per Page of Report
When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 page report with 1 entry per page. Is there an easy way to solve this probelm? We are not very familar with access and need this problem solved. Thanks! On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:03 -0800, Coutu <Coutu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data >per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 >page report with 1 entry per pag...

Email blocked
Hello All I have a problem with receiving email from a certain domain, I can receive email from one user at that domain but not from any other user, there ISP is telling them that it is on our side that it is being blocked, we have nortons doing filtering but the emails are not even gettting to the filters, we can receive email from everybody else with no problem, we have exchnge 2000, could this be a DNS issue or is it coming from there ISP that is hosting there email, we can receive email from other domains that there ISP is hosting with no problem. ...

create flixible forecast reports?
Is it possible to create flexible forecast reports (global reports, reports for one country, for one business-line, one account-executive, ...) with revenue and profit margin, given the following information for the opportunities: - global revenue and profit margin (percentage), equal split over several months - global revenue and profit margin (percentage), not equal split over several months - hourly revenue and cost price for a consultant (linked at an opportunity), split over several months based on working days per month - hourly revenue and cost price for different consultants (lin...

Not getting all my emails
computer with XP and OE crashed. Have W7 now... downloaded windows live... can send and recieve but not getting all of my emails... (have other accounts set up with same email address.. am getting emails there but not all in W7). Have a Pop3 account. Never any problems with OE... don't understand why I recieve some emails and not others... some emails I send and people reply to I am not getting either. Any help would be appreciated. Are these actual different accounts, or different e-mail addresses that are aliases for the same Inbox? How are they set up? (i.e. rules moving t...

Outlook email password always requested
I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for every time. Is there a fix for this? James A known issue - see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, James Truelove asked: | I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for | every time. Is there a fix for this? | James "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <What@ever> wr...

timeclock report help
We use the timeclock report to print out total hours worked for any given two-week pay period. I am trying to modify the timeclock report by adding an additional column that will tell me whether the date on the report was in week 1 of the pay period, or week 2. I would like to return the string 'Week1' if the TimeIn value for that row is less than or equal to the FilterLoLim value + 7, but this does not work, i can't refer to this in my SQL formula. Any ideas?? Thank you, Kevin here is a simple select statement to demonstrate what i'm trying to accomplish: select cas...

Posting new data to PM & RM before year-end or fiscal period close
Hi GP Users, If I have already posted some new data before closing the old financial year, what are the possible problems that may happen when I close it? Any solutions to that? Thanks Andrew ...

Missing Text in emails replied to via Lotus Notes
I use Outlook 2003 to create emails. Using either plain text or html format, when I send the email to a colleague who uses Lotus Notes, and they hit reply to the email type their response. I do not receive or read any of their text in the incoming mail in Outlook. If I use an alternative Email client such as Pegasus, I can read their text. What can I do to fix this, how can I get the missing text back from within Outlook, without getting them to re-create a new email with their response? I think that I have solved this. I think that when the option to remove blank lines is ticked. Ou...

Can't send email thru Outlook 2002. PLS help...
I can receive emails fine, but everytime i try to send i get an "undeliverable" email back with the error "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed". It looks like it's trying to find my IP address, but can't. I have a router that looks to be set up fine as I did the troubleshooting section that specified this problem, but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated. That error is generated by antispam software on the recipients mail server. Are you running your own SMTP server? If so, it's a problem with your server, if not contact your provider since the...

customer summary report
1. I would like to print the customer summary report for all of the customers at the same time. I can print this report for one customer at a time from Inquiry>sales>Yearly summary. 2. I am looking at getting the YTD sales numbers for customers through smartlist or reports. Is this possible? Also what sql table holds this information. Check RM00103 and RM00104. Have you looked at the Period Sales Analysis report? -- Jim@TurboChef "Jack" wrote: > 1. I would like to print the customer summary report for all of the customers > at the same time. I can print this r...

Grouping & Moving Data
I have a spreadsheet with data in the following format on sheet1: Col A col B 1 pos 2 pos 3 pos 4 neg 5 pos 6 neg 7 pos 8 neg 9 pos etc etc - possibly upto 1000+ rows Each group of 3 are results of different tests on the same sample. (In reality there are currently12 different results for each sample) I need to convert this on to sheet 2 to read as follows: A B C D etc 1 pos pos pos 2 neg pos neg 3 pos neg pos etc etc Any ideas how to do this ? Thanks Joh -- Message posted from http://www.Ex...

How can I send a set of files, one file per email, automatically?
I need to send about 40 files to one or two people. I'm willing to do this in Eudora or in Outlook Express or Outlook. The problem is that these files are each relatively large: around 25MB each. Combining them into one file would be prohibitive. So I want to send 40 emails, each with one file. Does either of these mailer programs make that task possible? Of course, doing it manually would not be a reasonable option. Outlook should be able to do that with a batch file but you might want to find another way of getting that much data (approx 1GB) to the recipients like via FTP serve...

cant attach emails to msg!! grrr
When i try to attach a file.. regardless of type or size i get a little window opening up telling me "could not open file".. this only just started to happen and has worked fine in the past. i dont recall any changes i have made... im using windows NT and outlook 2000. i do have a screen capture of the error that i can send to someone if that might help..? Try switching modes and then back again. (http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm) "ShAuN" <shaunbrooks5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:05c601c35577$661fdfe0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When i tr...