Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Can you add a Radar chart to an access 2207 report?

best use for x,z and zz report
now we are using z report for end of day and zz report for end of month (x report just to get hard copy of inday sales) is thier a better or more usefull way to use this three reports? best reqards Hi Bacha11....you describe what most RMS users (I believe) do with the X, Z and ZZ reports - if you have multiple shifts (example a morning shift and a afternoon shift) on your registers you could use the X and Z reports for shift reporting and the ZZ for end of day (it will include both Z reports from both shifts) - other than that I think you're good to go.... "BACHA11" wrote:...

How to show child form with cannot access a dispose object error
Hi, I have child form attached to a parent form. It is declare in parent form. private frmChild child; I also have an event to show the form and activate it. if (this.child == null) { this.child = new frmChild(); this.child.MdiParent = this; } this.child.Show(); this.child.Activate(); No problem when called for the very first time to show the child form. Problem occurs when the child from is closed and the called again to show. "Cannot access a dispose object" error occurs on .Show() line. I do not want to just hide the child form. Can I completely d...

Generating report in Access
Is there a limit of length of the report? I can't make it longer than 21 inch... :( You have paper longer than 21 inches? Are you trying to fit everything onone "page"?You should be able to use as many pages as you need to fit it all in.-- RegardsJeff BoyceMicrosoft Office/Access MVPhttp://mvp.support.microsoft.com/Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentorhttp://microsoftitacademy.com/Microsoft Registered Partnerhttps://partner.microsoft.com/"Yue Zhao" <yuezhao@bu.edu> wrote in messagenews:eKf7l8YYHHA.944@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...> Is there a limit of length of the re...

chart with %
How I create automatically chart similar to PIE but "columns with % " without create a new table with % numbers ? thanks Marina ...

Transactions not downloaded in Money 2007
I've used 2004 and 2006, so I know what to expect. I just downloaded 2007 and have it configured to sync with both Chase and Discover, and, although it does get the current balances, it fails to download any of the transactions. Since this occurs with both accounts, I assume it must be a configuration issue on my side. Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm seeing this behavior? Thanks, Scott I've resolved this. I had to uninstall Money 2003, Money 2006, and Money 2007, reinstall Money 2007, and delete and recreate the accounts. Finally after all this the synchroni...

2007 lost contacts, folders and sent messages
i installed MS Small business yesterday along with Outllok 2007 i imported address book from outlook 6 i lost some of my contacts in 2007 and in 6 i lost some of my folders in 2007 and in 6 i lost about all of my messages in the sent folder 2007 & 6 What can i do to recover this information i notice that it seems everyone has had problems with this and because i have installed this down the road from the creation of this program - MSN should have given us an early warning - especially to insure we back up "dadspeed" <dadspeed@roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:...

Giving Access to Mailbox w/o Changing Permission on each folder?
Can I do something in exchange admin so that a user can see all the folders of another user without going through each folder and adding user to permission? Can I change the primary account to the other users once the old employee leaves? They have too many folders to go through each and do this. Thanks Q268754 "How to Assign Users or Groups Full Access to Other User Mailboxes" "B-Dog" wrote: > Can I do something in exchange admin so that a user can see all the folders > of another user without going through each folder and adding user to > permission? Can...

Number Records by group in Report
I would like to number or rank records in a report by grouping. The ranking or numbering would be based on the lowest time. I have a field of [HandleTime] in "nn:ss". The groups would be based off a department. Any Ideas. I have looked out numbering them in a query, but that does not help for the groupings. Thanks - David Add a text box to the Detail section, and give it these properties: Control Source =1 Running Sum Over Group This assumes the Sorting And Grouping box is sorting by the times within the group, and you don't have to show 2 identical times as...

Integration Manager SOP import shouldn't require SOP setup access
Per KB #896549 users must have access to the Sales Order Processing Setup window in order to run integrations for sales orders. Users are not required to have access to that window to enter sales orders manually. They should not have to have that level of access when running integrations. -- Jim@TurboChef ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in th...

Excel automation to access a workbook
I want to utililze Excel Automation to obtain properties from an Excel workbook. Given path of the Excel workbook, how can I get the properties of a workbook without making the Excel application or the workbook visible. Then obviously close the Excel workbook and the Excel Object after I get the properties Any help with this would be appreciated Here is some code I am using. I need help getting it to work. When I run it, I get an error message "Run-time error '-2147417851 (80010105)' Method 'Open' of object 'Workbooks' failed" I am in a form in Acc...

Custom Error Bars in Excel 2007
When choosing the option to add a custom error bar in Exel 2007 and trying to set the range to a worksheet that does not contain the chart I receive an error in Excel that closes down Excel. The steps I perform are: 1. Click on a bar in my chart 2. Click Layout 3. Click the drop down for error bars 4. Click more error bar options... 5. Choose custom and click specify value. 6. Click to set the range where this is then displayed ={1}. As soon as I change to the worksheet to set the range Excel errors out and shuts down. I have recreated this on more than one machine and the result is t...

Accessing same email account from 2 different account , not loosing messages
I have two XP Profesional users working on same workstation. I need to receive from same POP3 email account ( ex. roger@firm.com ) all messages and all messages to be accessible to both users from their domain account used on that workstation. Each user have his own different domain account on Windows 2000 Server network. So, if one user log on from his account on workstation with Outlook Express he will receive all new emails. Next, the second user will log on on that workstations with his different domain account and he will need to see all messages received by first user and receive...

Access 2007 Run-time Error 2467 when accessing a listbox value on a sub form
I have a database that has been in production on Access 2003 for quite some time and has run without errors. A user's machine was recently upgraded to Access 2007 and now the database throughs a Run-time Error 2467 "The Expression you entered referes to an object that is closed or does not exist" on the following line that references a listbox value on a sub form. If Nz(Me.sfrm_Consultant_Contract_Request.Form.Cmb_Consultant.Value) = "" Then .. .. .. I changed the code to If Nz(Forms! frm_Main.sfrm_Consultant_Contract_Request.Form.Cmb_Consultant.Value) = ""...

Security Access Documentation
I want to create a list that shows user access on GP. I know there is a report I can run to get this ifnormation, but it is showing those things the user has access and those things the user don't have any access (more than 300 pages). I have been looking for documentation on this issue, but the information is very limited. Is there a way or some place I can learn more about this? Thanks in advance! The current security implementation in Great Plains is a deny based system. This means that there are records stored for any resource that a user is denied access to or has access gran...

point of intersection of two lines on line chart
Hello, is there a way to locate the exact point of intersection of two lines on line chart?? Dave - Andy Pope has a helpful web page: http://andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ Dave wrote: > Hello, is there a way to locate the exact point of intersection of two lines on line chart?? ...

slow money report
Hey Guys: Am running win xp and money 2007. My monthly reports has crashed. When I click on the report, it searches for changes in the monthly data, etc, but then "hangs". I think this is what is slowing my computer; my computer's processor is running something in the background causing everything to be slow: my browser, money, etc. How can I correct this problem in money? Have tried to reinstall money without success and reset my computer to an earlier date again without success. Have you tried any of the File | Repair methods? "Curtis Glenn" <CurtisG...

Dynamic bar chart, must ignore "n/a" data...
Okay, gang, here's what I am trying to do. Assume I cannot use macros or pivot tables (the end chart must be usable by folks with ZERO excel ability.) Formulas only. (I know this would be easy with pivot tables.) Assume I have a table that is calculating how many pieces of fruit I pick. I have a column (A) that is called FRUIT. The user of the spreadsheet picks the type of fruit from a validated drop down list in (A) and then enters the number of pieces picked in (B). so the data might look like this: APPLE 2 APPLE 3 PEAR 2 PEACH 2 APPLE 4 Where each row is a different day...

Sharing Office 2007
Hi. I have two laptops at home. I usually use both, but sometimes my wife uses one. I'd like to have Office 2007 installed on both, but cannot justify the expense. Is it legal to have it installed on both with one license? Thanks. Yes. The retail version is normally licensed for two systems; H&S for 3 systems; VLK on ## numbers of systems while hackers version is licensed to be used on infinite number of systems. A Microsoft Pig (or its sympathizers) will tell you that an OEM version cannot be installed on any systems other than it came with but I buy OEM versions and I ...

[BUG]:Visio 2003, 2007
Hi, there. Create text block. Set underline of text. Change Drawing Scale to 10:1. Thickness of underline is increase. Digitall. ...

Exchange 2000, Outlook 2007, Public Folder Missing
Hi guys, need some help. We run a single Exchange 2000 server with Outlook 2000 clients and public folders work fine. Using a user account with Public Folders verified working in Outlook 2000, the Public Folders dont appear to be available within Outlook 2007. Is there any steps required to get access to public folders on an exchange 2000 server using outlook 2007? Thanks, Anthony are you looking on the folder list? ctrl+6 to bring it up. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/begin...

Access and Outlook Calendar
I've searched thru this forum and thru the Outlook forum and can't find exactly the issue I need to resolve. I have developed a calendar in AC2003. I have developed a process to export the calendar entry from access to the outlook calendar which works great. My user is now requesting the ability to view (or thru VBA) the entries in the Outlook calendar from within access? Unfortunately my database has no way to know if an entry in the access database already exists in the Outlook calendar. Is there a way to determine that? I tried creating a linked table with Outlook ...

Display Report Options in Alphabetical Order/Rename Report Options
Display Report Options in Alphabetical Order in the Report Options Window For example, when the Trial Balance Report Options window is open, the drop down list of report options appear to be in the order in which the reports were created, making it difficult to navigate to find the desired report option, especially when many options have been created. Would also like the ability to rename a report option. -- Elisabeth ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I A...

How to use XY Chart Labeler
As some of you have recommended here, I downloaded and installed the XY Chart labeler from AppsPro (http://www.appspro.com/). There does not seem to be a manual for it, so how do I get started using it? Thanks. -- ================================================= Do you like wine? Do you live in South Florida? Visit the MIAMI WINE TASTERS group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/miamiWINE ================================================= To install the add-in, double-click on the XYChartLabeler.exe that you downloaded. Then, in Excel, choose Tools>Add-ins If XY Chart Labeler isn'...

Weird lines showing up on query, report & table printouts
I'm using Access 2007 and everything was working fine. Then all of a sudden it started printing very small grid lines in the upper left corner of every page of any query, report, or table printout. Everything looks fine in print preview but the lines keep showing up on the printouts. I found one website where another person described the same problem (it was posted in 2006 so was probably for an earlier version of Access) but there were no suggestions given as to what might have caused the problem or how to fix it. I've tried rebooting the computer, using earlier backup v...

Report crashes when there are no records
hello I have a command button that uses DoCmd.OpenReport... etc... to print a report in preview mode. The report's record source is called qryData. On occassion, this query has no records, though I don't know this when I click the command button. In this case (no records in qryData) the program hangs. How can I prevent an attempt to print when there are no records in the underlying query? thank you -- Thanks Sophie You could try code like: If DCount("*","qryData") > 0 Then DoCmd.OpenReport ..... End If Otherwise most of us would place some code...