Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Can you add a Radar chart to an access 2207 report?

Convert Access File to exe?
This is likely a dumb question but I have created a working file in Access that I would like to provide to some of my clients for there use in tracking their stock investments. Is there a way to complile this file and make it a stand alone file since not all of my clients have Access? Thanks! Ed Hawley "Ed Hawley" <hawl1039@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23JhFU%23qvHHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > This is likely a dumb question but I have created a working file in Access > that I would like to provide to some of my clients for there use in > tracki...

How do I name categories of a pie chart
I am creating a pie chart of numeric values. I would like to add the names of each category. I don't seem to be able to find out exactly how to do it. HELP!! Right click within the chart, select "Format Data Series..." Go to "Data Labels" tab. Select "Series Name" or "Category Name" "RGC" wrote: > I am creating a pie chart of numeric values. I would like to add the names > of each category. I don't seem to be able to find out exactly how to do it. > HELP!! ...

Modeless dialog + crystal report viewer control
when i add a crystal report 9.0 viewer control (Active X control) into the dialog. And then use "CreateIndierect()" to create the modeless dialog. The viewer cannot dislplay successfully. The screen only display the blank dialog. However, I can display the active X control of the viewer if I use DoModal() to create the dialog. So, how can I also display the viewer together with the dialog?? Thx ...

YTD Reports
I have a report that pulls YTD reports. Since we are now going into a new year I would like it to only report 2008 data what do I need to put in the query to make it only pull the current year data? Assuming you have a date field to base this on Field: SomeDate Criteria: > DateSerial(Year(Date()),1,1) That criteria gets all records on or after midnight of January 1 of the current year (as determined by your computer's system date). -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "Sar...

MS Access 2003 and Outlook 2003/Website
I'm working with someone developing a website for our company, and had some questions. I've read alot of resources and articles on how to integraste these thigns, but can't seem to get to the right spot. What we want to do, is have a webpage, that a customer can access, fill out a small form for RMA requests, then either email that to a specific email address which would be filtered to a folde rin outlook, and then have the Access database look in that folder for new emails and add that info in to the db. I have that part partially figured out, but another option we were ...

COUNT expression in a report
> Hi > I have a field, named [Type]. > In a report, what is the expression to count this field “[Type]” where > Type="Truck" > ??? =Count([Type]) where type = “Truck” > Thanks Trying, In the Control Source of an unbound textbox in the Footer or Header of the report... =Sum(IIf([Type]="Truck",1,0)) -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP Trying wrote: >> Hi >> I have a field, named [Type]. >> In a report, what is the expression to count this field �[Type]� where >> Type="Truck" >> ??? =Count([Type]) wher...

accessing address book in Outlook 2002
I recently had a fire and had to get a new computer. My ISP is MSN dialup. My new computer has Outlook 2002 and I want to use this instead of Hotmail to access my mail. I now am able to send and receive messages through Outlook but I cannot access my address book that I had with Hotmail. I need help b/c i have 3 pages of contacts!! You have to use your browser to access the web based address book at Hotmail. Outlook is better used for POP mail. >-----Original Message----- >I recently had a fire and had to get a new computer. My >ISP is MSN dialup. My new computer has...

Chart with merged rows
Another question for EXCEL gurus ! I have a chart with 56 rows (corresponding to 56 weeks in a year), each of which is composed of merging 7 rows (corresponding to 7 days/week). How can I get a graph with the values in these merged columns ? Selecting these and clicking the chart icon does not produce anything ! X-axis C, Y-axis - D -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A B C D --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 13. Aug. Sunday ...

Scatter Chart Question #2
Hi Folks: I've made a scatter chart that looks the way I need it to. When I "hover" the mouse over the data points, I get the point values as I expect in the yellow box. My question: Instead of the data point values, is it possible to get a picture in the pop-up ?? Many thanks Steve You don't have a lot of control over the content of these chart tips, beside turning them on and off. If you want to customize the labels, you can download the Chart Hover Label add-in from Tushar Mehta's web site (http://tushar-mehta.com). To show a picture you will have to r...

Query--using Access 2007
I have a tblAddress table with a lookup field called TypeofAddressID. A company may have many addresses with different TypeofAddressID—such as 1 = Business, 2 = Mailstop, 3 = PO Box, and so on. I need to pull out TypeofAddressID # 1. Then if a 1 is not available, give me the type that is (which may be the PO address or Mailstop). I tried DLookup, Xor, and IIf([TypeofAddressID]=1, 1, IIf([TypeofAddressID]=2, 2, IIf([TypeofAddressID]=3, 3, 4))), but it is listing all addresses per company instead of either or. Any suggestions? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster....

convert money plus files into money 2007
I downloaded the new trailversion of money Plus. Now I do not like the new version of money Plus . I had money 2007, but now I cannot convert my money files from the Money plus version into the Money 2007 version. What can I do? When you converted your M2007 file to M+ there was a screen message telling you that it had made a backup. You *of course* made a note of this!?!? If you didn't go and look for a file *.m16. Rename this as *.mny and reinstall M2007. Of course you will have to reinput all transactions since the conversion. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money F...

Chart item reports with OUTLOOK via Excel or ?
I want to create reports for OUTLOOK items (particularly tasks). I'd like to be able to see charts that display things like the amount of time spent on tasks for various clients, the type of work done, and the dates (including time of day). I'd like to be able to look at these reports daily if possible. Is there a way that I can do this? I thought that there must be a way by exporting the items into excel then manually setting up charts but this would be time consuming to do each time. Any help is appreciated (I've spent days trying to figure this out) ...

showing last memo entry in report
Hello, I have a db that tracks projects and their details. I have a memo field entitled 'Notes' which is used to enter project data. This field can be quite large as notes can be added on various dates. To keep track of the dates that a particular note was added I simply put in the after update field on the form the following code to add in the date that a note was added: Me.Notes = Me.Notes & " -* " & Format(Date, "dd-mmm-yy") & "*" & vbCrLf I currently have a report that I run for the project details and what I would like is not to ...

Setting excel to landscape and setting print area from access
I have an excel file that I create from access and I was wondering if there is an easy way to set the page setup to landscape and to set the print area width from access. Is there an easy way to do this? I created a macro with the excel macro recorder but I am not sure if I can somehow use this code to have access do this. Any direction on this would be appreciated. thanks [code] With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintTitleRows = "" .PrintTitleColumns = "" End With ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "" With Active...

Axes(xlCategory) for a chart-sheet in 2007
I am unsuccessfully trying to set TickLabelSpacing for X-axis in a chart-sheet. Tries recording the steps into a macro, but the recorded code returns an error when i attempt to run it myself. The problem has something to do with the fact that the charts in chart-sheets aren't embedded into ChartObjects, and setting TickLabelSpacing directly for a chart object doesn't do anyhting. Here's the recorded code (fails in 2007): Sub Macro3() ' ' Macro3 Macro ' ' Sheets("Chart").Select ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Act...

Ex 2007 setup question
Hello If i am planning on setting up Ex 2007 on more than one server do i have to install the components in the below order? and if so why? 1. Client Access server role 2. Hub Transport server role 3. Mailbox server role 4. Unified Messaging server role Nope. There is no required order that I am aware of. Just remember that in order for mail delivery to work, there must be a server with the Hub transport role installed in the same AD site. If you install the MB role without anything else, you'll get a warning about no Hub role being installed - it won't cause t...

Powerpoint 2007 links change from drive letters to UNC paths
We recently upgraded to Office 2007. Whenever we save a Powerpoint 2007 that has excel links to files on our network, all the links change from f:\filesystem to \\ca.domain.com\filesystem. After we try to update the links that have changed to UNC paths, we get the following error: "The linked file was unavailable and can't be updated". I have been unable to find a fix or workaround for this other than to take the hour to update all of the links in the affected presentation. Has anybody else seen this issue and more importantly, is there a fix or workaround for this. ...

Custom reports #5
I had a bunch of custom reports that I downloaded somewhere, but can not remember... I have since changed machines and lost them.. Anyone know where the cash of customer reports might be? thanks brent There's a reports library on CustomerSource, if that's what you mean. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "Brent" wrote: > I had a bunch of custom reports that I downloaded somewhere, but can not > remember... I have since changed machines and lost them.. Anyone know > where the cash of customer reports might be? > thanks > brent > > > ...

Report Footer Grand TL not appearing on one page report with colum
In Access 2007, I have a report with 2 columns of data with sums created in a footer. At the bottom of the one-page report, I would like the Grand Total. I can calculate the Grand Total in the Report Footer, but it jumps to a second page even when I have plenty of room on the first page. I do not have this problem when page setup has data reading across the 2 columns, but I would like the data to read vertically and not horizontally. Thank you. Chiz wrote: >In Access 2007, I have a report with 2 columns of data with sums created in a >footer. At the bottom of the one-pag...

calculating in a report
i have a report that needs to calculate a total bassed on user input. Ex. assigned = 1 attached = 1 and detached = -1 i need to total the values together i'm either doing my iif wrong or going the wrong way about it thank you for your time Post your code and a bit more info, your question is not clear. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "JWalk" wrote: > i have a report that needs to calculate a total bassed on user input. Ex. > assigned = 1 attached = 1 and detached = -1 i need to total the values > together i'm either doing my iif wrong or going the wron...

evaluating exchange 2007 mailbox problems
Currently evaluating exchange 2007 i have a exchange 2003 server, and im currently evaluating 2007 Ive set it all up and moved a mailbox succesfully, this mailbox is sending/receiving on the 2007 server, however the two servers dont talk to each other ? eg i cant mail to the 2007 machine from the 2003 machine ? - is this to do with the transport hub ? external mail doesnt work either - the 2007 server doesnt pick up the mail, also doesn't pick up mail sent from the 2003 domain ? Im sure ive missed something daft! cheers mark Yes. When you install an Exchange Server 2007 server ...

"Native" e-mail from access
Hi All, Is there code out there that I can copy that makes a native e-mail window open for users to send e-mails? What I want is for an outlook (or whatever) e-mail window to open like it does when you click a hyperlink. Just to clarify, I've made the SendObject call work for behind the scenes sending, and am looking at the redemption library to get around the Outlook security popup. What I want is an actual Outlook window (or a window from whatever the default e-mail program is on the machine) to open so the user can create a message from scratch. I appreciate an...

How do I delete unwanted pages out of a Microsoft Acess report
I am using Microsoft Access 2003 and I often have the same problem. I am using the report wizard to create a new report and then customising it. I have produced a report but when I print it every second page has no data on it. How do I delete the unwanted pages? I have this problem in Access 2007 as well but I just get an extra page at the end of the report with formatting on it but no data and I need to know how to delete the extra page. thanks Dale wrote: >I am using Microsoft Access 2003 and I often have the same problem. >I am using the report wizard to create a new repo...

How to count how many times a user accesses CRM
Hi. For internal audit purposes, I need a way to count how many times each CRM user logs into the system (in a period of time). Is there any CRM or server option to make this count? Many thanks You can try to use one of these methods of reporting on CRM Usage: https://community.dynamics.com/blogs/hardworkdays/archive/2010/04/13/crm-usage-report.aspx http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/2009/04/08/crm-usage-reporting-unleashed.aspx Michael D. Mayo "Claudio Casonato" wrote: > Hi. > For internal audit purposes, I need a way to count how many times each CRM > user logs in...

Report Writer reports to pdf
Hello, using GP10 I'd like to print my built in reports to a pdf file so I can save paper, make it easier to archive, searchable and yet print it if I need to in it's original format. Is there a tool that enables this? Only options I see are text files and html. Thanks The easy way is to print it to a pdf writer like Primo pdf (which is freeware). Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com you can also use CutePDF (Which is free ) Mansoor Lakhani MBA(MIS),MCS,MCTS,MCBM...