Problem using a report from Access2003 to Access2007

I am trying to use a database created with Access 2003 in Access 2007 but
have come up with a problem.

The database contains a report which produces invoices for sales between two
dates.  When the report is run the user is asked to input sale date From and
To (this is set up in the Invoice Query), Invoice Date and Invoice Start
Number - these two are set up as text boxes on the report.  Invoice Date
conrol source has [Enter Invoice Date] and Invoice Start Number has
[Page]+[Invoice Start Number]-1.  This works fine in Access 2003 and the
invoices come out correctly but in 2007 invoice date comes up as Error and
Invoice Number comes up as 00:00:00 on each invoice.

I am not sure how to correct this and would appreciate your help.

Pete

0
Pete

Outlook Problem #11
Can anyone tell me whats going on with my email. If I have outloo opened up and minimized when an email comes in sometime it wil automatically open up the email. I find when the computer goes in th powersaver mode and I start back up my last email will appear open t read when it powers up again. Thanks for any help. Stev ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Smartlist builder calculated field problem
I am trying to build a smartlist with a calculated field that contains the number of hours and minutes until a service call expires. The user defined 1 field is the date and time in smalldate format that shows when the call expires. I need to have it so that the field displays the hours / minutes until this time is reached. I currently have the following in the : DATEDIFF ( hh , GETDATE() , {Service Call Master:User Defined 1} ) this returns absolutly nothing when I add the columns to the smart list. The field description in great plains tells me that the user defined field is a stri...

Reporting services 2008
Hi, It is possible using reporting services 2008 with visual studio .NET 2003 ? Thanks Manuel On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 18:39:46 +0100, "Manuel" <mapereira@sapo.pt> wrote: >Hi, > >It is possible using reporting services 2008 with visual studio .NET 2003 ? > >Thanks > >Manuel Hi If you install the 2008 client tools you will get BIDs where you can design reports or you can download report builder in the feature pack as a different way write reports. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=b33d2c78-10...

Applying a filter to a report
Hi, I want the users of my database to be able to type a value in and get the report for that value. All values and information are saved in a table, and I've created a query with that information. For example, when I click on a report I'll call "Gum", I want Access to prompt me with a box so that I can put in an identifier number for a certain person. When I key in 39205, then this report will be filtered off of a query that I've made for all numbers but that report will give me only the information for this particular number. Then I can see when, where, how,...

GP 8.0 Not Print Full Report (Detailed Aged Trial Balance w Option
Hello All, I was just wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue before. When printing the report mentioned in the subject, the full report is rarely output to the printer. It is fully displayed in GP, however when sending to the printer the full report is not output. To make it more interesting, the cutoff page seems to be random. As an example, the most recent report I attempted to print was 195 pages. The first time attempting to print it resulted in 137 pages being printed. Trying a second time resulted in 193 pages begin printed. A third attempt resulted in 34 pages be...

OWA Problem #33
I am having a problem with OWA. We recently changed from a tired out server to a bright and happy new exchange server. The change over went without too many problems, except for one question that was answered before and a problem we are having with OWA. How it was working before was that the user would just type in "mail" or "email" in their IE address bar and it would be automatically directed to their OWA box. Now if the user types in "mail" or "email" they get up the IIS page saying "this page is under construction". I have checke...

Using Outlook to access groupwise
I am trying to set up outlook to access email on a Novell Groupwise Webmail system. I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly, but I am getting the following errors: * Send test e-mail message: The specified server was found, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct. * Long onto incoming mail server (POP3): The specified server was found, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct. It seems to have found both the incoming and outgoing mail servers just fine. Wh...

Problem with MSDE
Has anyone had an issue where when a user logs on, the MSDE does not have selected a database, and when you set it manually and log back off and then on it is once again not selected? Chris Hi Chris, I've seen this where MSDE already existed but didn't list its own computer name on the drop down for SQL Server names. I found that if typed in the local computer name followed by /crm then that would work but only until the end of the session. I found that the answer was to remove SFO, then uninstall MSDE and do a complete reinstallation of SFO. "Chris S Patterson" wro...

Reporting #5
Greetings, I would like to get a report of all the users who currently are allowed to use user initiated synchronization. I was trying an LDAP query but I am not sure what to query for. Can anyone help? Thanks, DW Maybe try this one...this would be if activesync is enabled for the user...not quite sure if that's good enough though.. msExchOmaAdminWirelessEnable "DW" wrote: > Greetings, > I would like to get a report of all the users who currently are allowed to > use user initiated synchronization. I was trying an LDAP query but I am not > sure what t...

Using an XLT file which prints unnecessary 2nd page
I am new to WindowsXP and Excel and struggling. When preparing a document from the .xlt file it prints 2 pages. When I do a Print Preview on the .xlt I can see a period on the left margin close to the bottom of the second page which is otherwise blank but when I actually go into the document I can't find it to erase it! On my XP machine it doesn't even show a second page in the print preview but it still prints the page with the period! My Windows ME machine does show the print preview second page but I still can't get to it to erase it. Your help would be greatly appreciate...

Bug Report - chart redraw disintegrates
I just installed Office 2007Ultimate. Was working on regression analysis and the first time I tried generating regression analysis I got weird problems with the autogenerated charts. I can duplicate with the following actions: 1. open excel/new worksheet. 2. enter 1-10 in column A, rows 1-10 3. enter a formula like =a1*2 in cell b1 and drag to b10 4 Data/Data Analysis/Regression Y range = $A$1:$A$10 X range = $B$1:$B$10 -new worksheet ply (selected by default on mine) -check every checkbox for residuals and probability click <OK> 5. move a chart on the new worksheet ply...

connection problems #2
Hi On this computer we have 4 accounts set up and until recently it has worked fine. But now it one of us logs onto our account and uses outlook and then we either log off or put the computer into sleep mode (i.e. not actually turn the computer off) and then someone else logs on and uses outlook, we cannot get a connection. IE works fine so there is a connection there but not in Outlook. The error message is 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. Error number is (0x80042108). To rectify the problem I have to turn the computer off entirely and then it wi...

Pivot Table Problem #2
I have a pivot table I created that basically counts items so that I have am item name and count side by side after the pivot table completes as below Item1 24 Item2 15 Now my issue is that I want to count a secondary attribute of these same items (say color for example) and express it as a percent of the count already in the pivot table. I have no problem getting the count but I can't seem to figure out how to get the percentage part. I see options to have the data as a % of the column or row, but not as a percent of the existing count in the table. For example the finishe...

Sharp Organizer problems
Morning, all... I have just purchased a Sharp OZ-590A and am having problems installing against Microsoft Outlook 97. Have a missing dll trying to get Outlook Version. Since I am not using MS Outlook, can I change to Outlook just for using the Organizer? The Organizer install does not indicate what Outlook version it will accept. I am running Windows 98SE. Where would I get just Outlook for this purpose? I'm also posting this to the Outlook 97 newsgroup. Thanks for any responses...Bob -- ______________ lvMMMCDLXXIX+1 What do you mean by "Just Outlook" as opposed to Ou...

OWA 2000 Log off Problems
OWA 2000 is working fine except when you hit the log off button, I get a Server Application Error. Now, I've searched and found about this article: 318239 XCCC: "HTTP 500" Error message occurs when you log off or you use OWA However it seems to be old and no longer available on Microsoft's site. Does anyone have this or know how to fix the problem? Hi, What you will have to do is open IIS Manager navigate to & right click properties on Exchweb\bin, in the virtual directory tab select create then click Ok. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exc...

I have a problem with opening outlook and deleting email
I was doing a system restore when the power went out. When i restarted the somputer it took alot of time to get it to start. Once i fixed that i had to re-install alot of programs and updates. After this whenever i open Outlook i gat a message that the dynmic link GETIUMS@4 can not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL. I have triued some of the fixe on this website but they are not working. I tried to re-install MDAC 8.1 i think and i was told that is wrong version for my computer so i got the evaluator tool from Microsoft it said that i have MDAC 2.7 SP!. I am frustrated w...

error report windows mail
I get this report below when I close windows live mail email account Windows live mail has encountered a problem and needs to close How can I stop this message from appearing when I close mail account Not a big problem just annoying, any ideas to sort this out? ERROR CODE Oxc0000005 File type 00000001 fdebug:o offset.0002175F This might be some help -- Message posted via WindowsKB.com http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windows-vista-mail/201008/1 Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail? You mentioned both. If the latter: The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicat...

Could use some help after crash
My computer crashed (turned out to be my mother board) and I have numerous back ups (.mny) (from cd and floppy) that I've tried to install on my new computer and every one of them want's a password. One of my files did have a password and I know FOR SURE i'm entering the right one and its still not working. I've tried installing to Money 2000 (the original one i had) and 2006 which the new computer has. Neither seems to work at all. I need this info for taxes and don't EVEN want to try to re-create it can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance for ANY help. Cheryl ...

Graph in Footer problems
I have a report that groups information by a few different descriptors. This report is several pages long, with each page looking identical. The only difference between each page is the group of data. I would like to have a graph that shows the summarized data in one of the footers, but can't seem to link the graph to show the appropriate data. I continually receive the error "Can't build a link between unbound forms" and receive a graph that isn't representative of the segmented data. I'm not much of a coder, but can dabble here and there. Any help would b...

Exchange 5.5 and POP3 port problem
Running Exchange 5.5 - and setting up some POP3 clients I can't telnet to port 110 on the actual server itself - any ideas ? ...

Unable to use Text Box
Several toolbars are wholly or partially "greyed out" (inactive). For instance, Drawing toolbar allows me to use Fill Colour & Line Colour & Font Colour but NOT to use Text Box, Connectors, Auto Shapes and others. Odd thing is that I could use these earlier (an earlier version of same workbook saved previously under a different name has text boxes that I had created). What did I do inadvertently to cause this? Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks, Stephen Powell Further to my first message I find also that some other functionality has become unavailable to me. F...

Column spacing problem
Every so often I have a problem with the location of text in adjacent columns. I'm currenly using Pub 2003 but I've had the same issue show up in 2000 (or maybe it was 2002). As the text flows from one column to the next, the text does not start at the top of the column. I've checked the "Format Text Box" dialog box and it's set for Top and the dimensions are the same as the next article and that text is fine. Any suggestions where to start? ----- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Char...

Formatting Toolbar is grayed out and can't use
Hello all, I have XP, and Microsoft Office 2003 on my computer. When I write an email I am unable to use the formatting bar... bold, color, etc. The bar is visible but grayed out..... There must be a setting somewhere which is prohibiting its use... can anyone help? Thanks shrink2005 <rabdell@verizon.net> wrote: > I have XP, and Microsoft Office 2003 on my computer. When I write an > email I am unable to use the formatting bar... bold, color, etc. The > bar is visible but grayed out..... There must be a setting somewhere > which is prohibiting its use... can...

crystal report problem
I can't read report in CRM 1.2 i have the message Information is necessary for the treatment of this state. Sorry, it is a google translate from french :-D If someone know. thanks does this happen for all reports or only custom reports you have created? "Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> wrote in message news:4346786a$0$8284$626a14ce@news.free.fr... >I can't read report in CRM 1.2 > > i have the message > > Information is necessary for the treatment of this state. > > Sorry, it is a google translate from french :-D > > If someone...

Error report closing excel
I have Excel 2003 this is a upgrade. When closing older excel spreadsheets a error report comes up that doesn not identify the problem. The tell microsoft information is sent to Microsoft. Nothing gets resloved afte sending the report. I did load CD and ran detect & repair and it did not solve the problem. ...