problem creating report

I have 15 working forms from 2 diferant colums from one table

what I want is to run each query on its own line of a report with 4
calculations at the end

I can select 1 query and produce the first line but how do I move to
second line and query?

thanks
0
Stephen

Duane Hookom wrote:
> This is a really unusual question. What do your forms and columns have to do
> with your queries and report?
>
> A report can have only one record source. This record source could be a
> union query. You can also use subreports to display additional queries.

thank you
0
Stephen

How to create a partition on an external USB drive?
Toshiba Tablet XP Home/Student with plenty of memory. I have the program DriveImage XML. At one point it says to create a partition somewhere for the image it's going to create. I have a 40G external plug and play HD. I'd like to create a partition on it without disturbing other files and folders I have on it. There's plenty of free space. Various resources say use XP Disk Management to create that partition. So when I go there it appears as they say but when they say click on the free space choose the selection "Create new partiton." I have right clicked ...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Crazy Sorting Problem.....
Ok so I have colums A though D that need to line up with E through P. I have a common symbol in D and F. I need to get rid of everything in colum A through D that does not line up with the E through P useing the common symbol as a referance. I am right now deleting extra info by hand. Please help. Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Neal wrote: > Ok so I have colums A though D that need to line up with E through P. > I have a common symbol in D and F. I need to get rid of everything in > colum A through D that does not line up with the E through P ...

Linq, aggregate Sum problem
Hi, I figured out that I am unable to query for an aggregate function (Sum) over a column I have properly filled. The following NUnit test method will fail due to a NULL value even i think this should not be true: Provisionsabrechnung.UnitTests.Provisionsrechner.Test_Aggregate_Sum_with_Null: System.InvalidOperationException : Das Objekt mit Nullwert muss einen Wert haben. public void Test_Aggregate_Sum_with_Null() { ProvisionsabrechnungDataContext dataContext = new ProvisionsabrechnungDataContext(); Objektverkauf o1 = new Objektverk...

WaitForSingleObject Problem
Hi all, I use WaitForSingleObject(hProcess, INFINITE) to wait for execution of the MS ActiveX Control Pad Setup (started out of my application). <code> CreateProcess(NULL, "setuppad.exe", NULL, NULL, FALSE, DETACHED_PROCESS, NULL, NULL, &startupInfo, &processInfo) WaitForSingleObject(processInfo.hProcess, INFINITE) DoSomethingElse </code> At the beginning of installation everything is fine, but after a little bit of time, the CPU usage is 50% and nothing is going on (it's after searching for installed components). When I don't use WaitForSingleOb...

Problem Syncronizing.
HI, I have problems with a syncronized store that I had to syncronize again from the beginning. Give me alot of TIme out when I use the 401 Worksheet. Since some of the data is in the HQ Database I would like to know if there any operation I can do so then tell to the HQ client that I just want to upload some information?. Thanks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Go to Manager, Help, About. If your version is 1.2.0151 you have a version that won't work with Global Customer turned on. Contact MBS and ask for a Hot Fix to address this issue. Install the Hot Fix on all PC...

INSERT INTO problems
Hi all, I hope this doesn't appear twice, I did it a while ago and it never came up! So here goes again! I am trying to use INSERT INTO to insert one record in to a table (tna feedback) in two fields (USER ID: and DESK/LAPTOP). The values are generated by two different forms; stUser comes from this form and stMachine comes from another form which has been hidden once the user has chosen the value. This part works fine. However, every time I run it I get an "Incomplete Query clause" error message but can't fidure out what I've done wrong! Here is the code: Dim SQL ...

"All users" "Programs" create/modify shortcut from app...
Hi all, I've created two shortcuts into "Programs" folder for "All Users" It lets me to get them available for all user. The problem: Application running in "User" context needs to delete and re-create such links but it fails due to an "access denied" ... Settings correct permission to such links it starts working as well I've created links using the IShellLink/IPersistFile sehll interfaces. So, I actually need to have link under "programs" for "All Users" which might be modified by application running in "Users"...

Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard problem!
I have created an Access 2000 application that I now wish to distribute to users as an MDE file. The Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard does a fine job of storing the relevant installation files on a CD, exploiting A2K Runtime. However, I would prefer to let users download my application from a website. The Package and Deployment Wizard offers a 'Web Publishing' deployment option that appears to address this need. My only problem is that it doesn't work for me. I get the following error message, Unexpected error number 48 has occurred: File not found: WebPost.dll I...

Vendor summary report
Hi, This is my first post here. I am trying to generate a report in GP V8.0 that will allow me to identify local vendors (by zip?) and provide a summary total of how much we have purchased from them during different time periods. Thanks in advance for any help. -- rod Have you tried to create a smartlist under payables transactions? You can then export to excel and sort and subtotal any way you like. "mercfinance" wrote: > Hi, This is my first post here. I am trying to generate a report in GP V8.0 > that will allow me to identify local vendors (by zip?) and provid...

CRM / SQL Reporting Co-Exist
We are trying to run Microsoft CRM and SQL Server Reporting on the same server. We have experiemented with several approaches but with no luck. Either SQL Server Reporting's Report Manager will not run with an error that session state in disenabled in ASP.Net or I get an error that there is a problem with the assembly Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Types. Does anyone know where I could find a document on how to make CRM and SQL Reporting co-exist on the same or server. It must be possible since many people run Small Business Server 2000 or 2003. Regards, George Vessels ...

How to create a connection point in Excel
When I group autoshapes the group itself does not have connection points. A connector connects to one of the grouped shapes instead. So, the connector beginconnecedshape (or endconnectedshape) property contains the name of the contained shape and not the name of the group. Is there a way to create connection points for a group? Alternatively, is it possible to change a group into a single shape with connection points? ...

Count problems[Excel 97]
Hi there, I did a search on the forum to find an answer to my question but didn' find anything. Here is my prob : Lets say I got this page-> ___a___b_____c__d__ 1 Name Type Job bla 2 Name Type Job bla 3 Name Type Job bla 4 Name Type Job bla 5 Name Type Job bob I want a Cell to write how many row I got( 5 in this exemple) and onl count the cells with bla in the D column(4 in this exemple). Sorry if I'm not really clear but if you can help me feel free t answer :) thx, Tulkas -- Tulka -----------------------------------------------------------...

Can I see the summary report of each resouce's booking status ?
Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. Is there any method to view the summary report ? for example, a summary report show which meeting room booked by which one for what agenda. I have tried to use public folder with email address, but can't register by AutoAcceptAgent. Any one has any idea of such request ? Pls help soon. Thanks. On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:14:02 -0700, Enid <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. >Is there any method to view the summary repor...

Problems with german characters (umlaute)
Hello colleagues, it happes every months that a mail reaches us with I don't know how coded german characters. Our german customers are calling us, asking what we're missing on our system. I've checked one of these mails and the only thing I found out that the codepage, which was specified in the header, was the same than in the other mails I've in my mailbox and which I can read perfectly. The strange thing in current case is, that the email is displayed correctly when the mail is opened in Outlook Web Access. I need some help how to get hand on these problems. Many...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

reported error (0x80070057)
When I try to send an email to several addresses using Outlook 2003, I get the error: Task 'xxx - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' I see no apparent problem with the addresses. Please tell me in simple English (well, as simple as possible) how to solve this problem. I am not an expert user. Thank you. What type of mail account is this? Exchange, POP3, IMAP? "lemonscented" <lemonscented@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC994AB1-B72B-4...

looking for cash drop and paid out reports
Does anyone have a report on these transactions that can be selected by date? Any help would be appreciated. Larry ...

countif problem.
I wrote a formula in a cell that contains the following: =countif(f5:f268,"> char(32)") / countif(e5:e268,"> char(32)") I have verified that any unused cells have blanks spaces in them. Both columns have data in the same rows so the counted value for each column should be the same but it isnt. All cells contain only numbers or letters and the cells format is general. Any suggestions?? Not sure I get it, but try =countif(f5:f268,">"&char(32)) / countif(e5:e268,">"&char(32)) "psion" <oregonsparkie@hotmail.com> w...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

Creating Control Grid
Hi all, I would like to know as to how I should go about creating a control grid of my very own. I just need a bit of push (suggestions). Thanks In Advance Where are you getting stuck? Of course, if the grid isn't too large and most of the cells will have data, then you could simply use a two-dimensional array. For larger grids that will be sparsley populated, there are a couple of algorithms to consider. A simple one is to create a one-dimensional array that represents the rows (or columns), and have each item contain or reference a linked list for all items in that row (complete...

Carriage Return/Line Feed Problem
Hi guys, I wrote some code that gets the HTML from a Web page and stores it in a buffer, then I display the buffer in a big multiline CEdit box. The problem is that on many pages I don't get new lines, I just get a thick solid verticle line kinda like this: || where it should return. Also, if I view the pages (view source) in Notepad they look fine. Most pages do that, but interestingly Microsoft pages do the proper new line and look great in my edit box. Maybe I have to replace all the \r with \r\n or something like that ? Does a \r\n still only take up 1 char ? I download the page in...

FRx
Dear, I encountered problem of changing default base period. The version of FRx software is 6.5.28 and it is running under Windows 2K Professional. The situation was: After opened the Catalog of Report Window, there was a pop-up message box which said 'Changed the default base period to C'. I did not know why this could happen. - Would you please tell me under what circumstances this pop-up message box would display?? In order to continue to use this software, I only could click 'OK' from the message box. The report date is then changed to 'Default Base Period' - (Ja...

Audience rule, problem with Domain Local Group.
I try to create a rule for my audience on Portal 2007 User = Member of --- some Domain Local Group (I need to add people from other trusted forest) But it can't be relolved :-( What's wrong? I checked it on 3 Portals, no luck I cam only create such a rule: Work e-mail Contains @needed_domain.com or add individual accounts from those domains, but there are 1000, too hard to add manually .... Please help. Perhaps there is another way These groups need to be either Global or Universal groups. Universal groups are better for SharePoint, and they can contain global...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...