Printing only a disclaimer on the even pages of a report

I have a report that must have a disclaimer on the back of each page (no
data just verbage).  Can someone tell me how to set this up please.

TIA for the help.

Steve

0
steve

C# Net GridView LinkButton open a new page
Hi, In my C# .Net framework 2.0 web application, I have a GridView which has the LinkButton ItemTemplate. I would like to have the click event for the LinkButton then it will open a new web page( not redirect). I think I'm stucking in the javascript with the asp control, need help! Thanks. Jason ...

Fixed Aseet report
We have a fixed asset report printing differently from all other reports. seems like it's been stretch out. any idea why this happened? Thanks for your help. No, but that's the way the report prints for everybody. -- Charles Allen, MVP "hlv" wrote: > We have a fixed asset report printing differently from all other > reports. seems like it's been stretch out. any idea why this happened? > > Thanks for your help. > > ...

Report will not print
RMS2.0 SP2 When I print any report, 90% of the time, it will only print the report header and NO other information. When I print to a PDF file it will ALWAYS print the entire report properly. I spoke to MS tech support and they said to change the store logo to the BMP which I did, still no good. Any suggestions? I am using a USB Canon printer, the reports have been printing correctly in the past. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers. I am completely lost. Haik, Can you print any other reports? Maybe something is wrong with the report formatting, so the field does...

Report in HQ
I would like a report that compares differnt stores cost and price. I can get it to run a report that shows everyitem in both stores but i would like one that just displays the diffenrt ones so i dont have to look at all 8,ooo items. Not sure if i need to export it out to excel but even if that is the case not sure how i would make it only display the ones that have differnt prices and cost per store. Been there. Done that. Have the t-shirt. I can send if you will leave your e-mail address. "Doug Pic-N-Pac" wrote: > I would like a report that compares differnt stores co...

Preventing Column Cell Values from Printing
I have a summary worksheet with several columns of information. There is one particular column (E25:F39) where I don't always want to print the values. Is there some simple way to toggle this column's values on and off just before hitting the print command? I was thinking of using an adjacent tick box outside the print area, which when ticked would print the column values, and vice-versa. I'm looking for a formula that would examine the tick box, and if the tick (letter 'a' in Marlett font) is not present (i.e. cell value = ""), then the values in column (E25:...

getting sql report 2005 web service to work
The error I am getting in sql reporting service 2005 is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on t...

Sort and report category items
I'm an Excel rookie using Excel 2008. And this is probably a very beginner question. Example of problem: Sheet has three(3) columns (A, B, C) with the first two being text cells. A: Organization type B: Organization name C: Organization $ The rows contain the information for each year and then within each year a row for each organization reporting that year. I'd like to create a report with: A List of all organizations by each type and not repeat the names. This would look like: Type 1: Company X Company Z Type 2: Company Y Type 3: Company M Compa...

Help! page range prob in print
Hi I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL' option and press print button..instead of displaying only the pages which has information ..its displaying that all pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed. How do i remove this problem? thanks, vani I thing you may failed to set the maximum number of pages to print. Check CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage(nMaxPage); method regds Jibesh -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspecto...

problems printing from MS Office Picture Manager
Operating System is Vista. When running MS Office Picture Manager (Office 2007) drop down option pulls up other printers (which work and MS XPS doc writer or install new printer. Install printer works up to and including print test page which prints normally. Like I said it pulls up the other printers and works with everything but MS office picture manager. Is there a way to associate the printer with MSOPM Have you tried right-clicking on any picture and then selecting "open with" method? This would allow you to associate all pictures to open in MSOPM when you cli...

Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document
Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets? Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet???? Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it: Insert a new worksheet Edit|copy the first range shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet) Back for the second range and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link). (insert a nice page break, too) And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will update right away. (Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)...

Print preview background missing
I have View:Picture:Detailed Display selected. I have File:Print:Advanced Print Settings:Graphics and Fonts:Print full-resolution linked graphics selected. However, I only see my text, and no backgrounds or images in the Print Preview. What am I missing? Thanks! No doubt you are missing an updated video/graphics driver. See the third FAQ here. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "7imothy" <7imothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC8ADC93-F...

cannot modify reports in Report Writer
Whenever I tried to put some text in a report, these text turned to be "String Missing" two words in the report. How to solve this problem? Please help. Thanks. stien Sounds like the reports.dic is corrupted. Use Tools >> Customise >> Customisation Status to export all the working reports, then rename the reports.dic and import the packages back. This will lose any format changes, so you might need to re-make changes to formats. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Micor...

image prints 'double' in normal and best mode
I have an image - a portait-style, rectangular 'directions' map to help customers find my location which I created in publisher with lines and text, etc, then grouped and saved as a jpg - that I am now trying to use (inserted>from file) in a quarter-page card layout to be printed and cut for inclusion with mailers. If I print in 'fast draft' mode, this map look fine. However, if I try to print in normal or best mode, the image is messed up - the top half of the rectangle is doubled; the bottom half is not printed. Example: the 'this is north' indicator, whic...

Old home page in website view FrontPage 2002
I have FrontPage 2002. I reworked my whole website although the home page had a few changes. Everything seemed to remained linked correctly, the browser preview was perfect, published fine, but now my online website view shows the old home page. If I navigate to the other pages, they are the new versions. If I navigate back to home page from any of the other pages, I get the new home page. Where is this old home page coming from? It's not to be found in the navigation view. I've attempted some things like publishing the whole thing (rather than separate pages), emptying t...

merged document printing
How do I print multiple copies of a merged document in Publisher? Seems to only allow one copy of the document. No option is available as it is when printing a regular document. If anyone has an answer please email me at: linked4life@hotmail.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "linked4life" <linked4life@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FC3E45B-B7F2-4F8D-AD4D-02154C8C399B@microsoft.com... > How do I print mult...

Printing landscape Excel97
I'm looking at the following problem: Excel97 on a NT4 Workstation > worksheet is setup to print landscape but the printer (HP Business Inkjet 2250) gives portrait. When the users with this problem uses another PC the problem is not occuring. So I think it is a local machine- thing. Is there somebody who can give me a hint, registry- setting,...? "Rob Rijs" <robrijs@hotmail.com> wrote... >I'm looking at the following problem: Excel97 on a NT4 >Workstation > worksheet is setup to print landscape but >the printer (HP Business Inkjet 2250) gives portrait...

Problems generating reports from a modal dialog
Hi, I have two related problems, when generating reports from a modal dialog box. The dialog box accepts report criteria and then either previews or prints the report depending on a choice made from the main menu. The main menu is used to enter the criteria applicable to all reports that can be generated and I thought I'd use a dialog box to accept the unique criteria applicable to this one report. Still with me? :-) Prob 1. When previewing the report. The report is generated and the dialog box closes ok but I want the focus to switch to the new tab containing the rep...

Selected pages to print from MS Outlook
Is there a way to select the the page to print from MS outlook. I could only print all pages from my mail rather than selected pages Please help ...

Reporting Synch jobs stuck in Waiting To be processed (Sleeping)
Hi, It seems that all my Reporting sync jobs are stuck in "Waiting to be processed (Sleeping) state. All other jobs are processed OK. I restarted the queue service, eventing service, SharePoint Timer, I even rebooted my 4 servers (2 WFE, 2 APP) more than once and it does not help. I tried a Full refresh of the Reporting DB (twice) and the queue fills up with over 800 Reporting sync jobs that stay there until the Queue Cleanup. There is nothing in the ULS logs, nothing in the EventViewer I have SP2 and the October 2009 CU. Any idea what else I could try ? Thank...

center page top to bottom
How do I center my text top to bottom? In Word 2003 it was under page layout, justify On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:45:01 -0800, Sonja <Sonja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I center my text top to bottom? In Word 2003 it was under page >layout, justify Assuming you now have Word 2007, it's in the same dialog but it takes a different path to get there. Click the Page Layout tab of the ribbon. In the bottom right corner of the Page Setup group, click the little button to open the Page Setup dialog. The setting you want is on the Layout tab of the dialog...

How do I use alpha page numbers (e.g., B-3a, B-3b, B-3c, etc.) in.
I am using Excel 2003 and need to use incrementing alpha page numbers (e.g., B-3a, B-3b, B-3c, etc.). Excel 2003 help only refers to numeric page numbers. Is there a way to format the page numbers to use incrementing alpha page numbers? I was hoping to see a better reply to your question, but a day has gone by so here is my $0.02. If you must, you can always similate the footer in the worksheet, just have to be consistent with row heights, etc. This might be more trouble than it's worth, but if want to try here's a formula that might help. =IF(QUOTIENT(COLUMN()-1,26)=0,"...

Pulisher 2003: copy pages from doc1 to doc2
Hi, To set the scene: e.g. in Powerpoint, you can copy a selection of slides from document 1 and paste to document 2 (slide sorter view) We need to do same in Publisher 2003. Have 2 documents, need to copy a series of pages from one current document into another current document. How the heck do you do that, without creating a whole series of blank pages and copying those sections across (which would be a big pain!) ; surely there is an easy-as-powerpoint solution to this? many thanks! You can open two documents in Publisher, tile them, drag and drop. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://o...

Cash Flow Forcast Report
I would like to print out my monthly cash flow in a report. I have noticed others referencing this on this group, but I'm not sure where to find this report in MSMoney 2004. I am able to forcast my cash flow by going to Acounts & Bills->Cash Flow Review, but I cannot print this information. Does anyone have a suggestion for me? You can right click on the chart to print it. But if you want the data, the best way to get at it is to export it to Excel (also by right clicking on the chart), but it only gives you the date and amount of the transaction -- not the Payee. -- "C...

Disable Non Delivery Report
how does one disable NDR's in Exchange 5.5? Anyone? Better yet, anyone know of a KB article or other that might show how to disable on 5.5, 2000, and 2003? I've been piecing it together myself and I have the info for 2000 & 2003. Just need 5.5 now. On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:01:03 -0700, "Jess_BWC" <Jess_BWC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how does one disable NDR's in Exchange 5.5? Anyone? Better yet, anyone know >of a KB article or other that might show how to disable on 5.5, 2000, and >2003? I've been piecing it together myself and I have t...

How do I calculate checked boxes in a report or query?
I have created a table and a form with yes/no checked boxes, now I'd like to make a report or a query and in this I'd like to calculate how much was done (according to a checked box) from a respective year. How can I do this? Use date criteria and this for the count --- Sum(Abs(Nz([YourCheckBox],0))) -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "leona" wrote: > I have created a table and a form with yes/no checked boxes, now I'd like to > make a report or a query and in this I'd like to calculate how much was done > (according to a checked box) fr...