Print page footer only if details section on same page.

Hi, my current report layout is as follows:
PageHeader (blank)
AddresseHeader
ProductHeader
Detail
PageFooter(Information)

I have about 100 [addressee] records and I want it to print as follows:

(AddressHeader section)
"Hi [Addresse]

"Thanks for your order of [product1 & product2 & product3 etc...] . Below is
a list of components for the listed products:"

[product1]
"details details details"

[product2]
"details details details"

(PageFooter)
Thanks again for your order

(now on to the next Addressee record)

--- Everything works fine, but I dont want the page footer to print at the
bottom if the details for the order continue on to the next page (some
products have alot of details).  I only want the page footer after the last
detail section for each (AddressHeader) record.
Im sure i could use the me.PageFooterSection.Visible = True or false but not
sure how to tell it when I am about to move to another record.  Cant seem to
get it rite.. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

0
Bellsouth

Sorry for my stupidity.. I have been working on this project too long.  I
just needed to view the group footer for [Addressee].  Turned it off a while
ago for some testing.  Guess I need some sleep :-)

"Bellsouth" <gebman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, my current report layout is as follows:
> PageHeader (blank)
> AddresseHeader
> ProductHeader
> Detail
> PageFooter(Information)
>
> I have about 100 [addressee] records and I want it to print as follows:
>
> (AddressHeader section)
> "Hi [Addresse]
>
> "Thanks for your order of [product1 & product2 & product3 etc...] . Below
> is a list of components for the listed products:"
>

> [product1]
> "details details details"
>
> [product2]
> "details details details"
>

> (PageFooter)
> Thanks again for your order
>
> (now on to the next Addressee record)
>
> --- Everything works fine, but I dont want the page footer to print at the
> bottom if the details for the order continue on to the next page (some
> products have alot of details).  I only want the page footer after the
> last detail section for each (AddressHeader) record.
> Im sure i could use the me.PageFooterSection.Visible = True or false but
> not sure how to tell it when I am about to move to another record.  Cant
> seem to get it rite.. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

0
Bellsouth

Identical Name on multiple workbook pages
As a hardened Excel/VBA nut, I'm probably going to be really embarrased when I get the answer to this, but here goes... I have a workbook containing a worksheet that records weekly data. I have a named range ("Data") which I select then clear, via GoTo. Each week, I copy the latest week's worksheet and create a new worksheet for the new week. And each week, I select the range "Data" and clear it in the most recently created worksheet. the thing is, I always thought that Range names were unique across a workbook, and that you couldn't have the same Range N...

Printing Problems
When printing calendar event or a note Outlook fail with an error. The printers work fine with emails. Does any one have a suggestion on how to correct this problem? Thanks, Steve ...

how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet
how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet Try going to the View menu and unchecking Page Break Preview On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:01:08 -0800, "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet You may be in page break preview mode. Go to "View" and select "normal" Regards Bill K "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A65FC73-CAA0-428D-8ECD-0C2A2E15B799@microsoft.com... > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work she...

reports that print after the stock count
Hello: To the best of my knowledge, the only report that automatically prints at the end of a stock count is the exceptions report. A client claimed that, during last month's stock count, a "quantity report" of some sort automatically printed. They conducted a stock count this month and were surprised not to see this "quantity report" automatically print. I don't think that there is a such thing as a "quantity report" printed after a stock count. Is there? I advised the client to print the Historical Stock Status Report, since this other report...

Always see Unbound list box borders when printing a form
I have a Form that has some unbound list boxes. The form gets some of its data from a previous/linked form, but gets other data from a separate table in the database that has a join field to certain data items on the two forms. No matter what I do to the Borders of the unbound list boxes (make white, make Invisible, change style, etc.), I can't get rid of the border from showing up when I PRINT the form! It does not show up in Form view, or even print preview! ... but DOES show up when printed out. Any tips/ideas? I've printed to three different printers, so it does...

Help: How to get same size of print/preview of UI for a VC++ MDI Application..?
> When i tried to print preview/print it shows very small picutre > representation... > How i can scale the print preview...? > > Please help, > Thanks. > Aji. > > Aji, Normally, a discrepancy between picture sizes on different output media (where we must consider "print preview" different from the screen, even if it happens to be the same physical device :-)))) is due to the fact that they have different resolutions. If you just blit a picture to, say, screen and printer, the difference between a 96 ppi and a 300 ppi one will of course make the pictu...

Updated KB: Thin Line Appears and Is Printed Outside Object with Border and Fill Applied
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290911 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Purchase Order Printing
I'm trying to print a modified POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a printer and all that comes out are blank sheets. If I print to screen, I see the report as it should be. As soon as I send it to the printer, I just get blank sheets. The report works correctly on other computers, and I tried re-importing the report on the messed up computer, but it did not resolve the issue. If I just print a blank POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a printer, it prints fine...with X's in every available space in the form. I'm out of ideas, let me know what I can try. Thanks. ...

Formatting unprotected sections
Hi, I'm currently working on a template (.dotx) for Word 2007 where I want to protected several sections with the 'Filling in forms' protection. So far it's ok - but in the unprotected section I'm unable to use things like 'Bullets' and 'Numbering' - why is this, and mere importantly how do I solve this? Any help would be greatly appreciated /JEN As you are using Word 2007, consider using Content Controls rather than formfields. Alternatively, use a UserForm (Custom Dialog) to get the user's input See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org...

Margin Trouble with Custom Page Size
When I try to print in Publisher using a custom page size, printer or Publisher adds approx 1.5" to the top of my page margin, no matter what I do. Checked the printer settings in WordPad, all looks OK. Issue does not occur when printing on 8.5X11 page, nor does it occur in MS Word. I don't have any extra margin set in Master Page...have tried everything I can think of. Under deadline to print invitations and getting desperate...help! Thanks. How are you setting up your printer? Are you saving the custom setting? Are you setting up your printer first? What model is your pr...

print folder in table style
Hello all, My CU wants to print a list of files in a folder. He use Outlook 2002. Click Other Shortcuts -> My computer -> choose a folder -> Click the print icon on toolbar -> choose Table Style -> print preview The header and footer can be printed properly. However the content is blank. I mean: there is no file in the list. I can print properly at my side. However at the CU side, there are 2000 users encounter the same problem. And there are four kinds of printer. All have this problem. Any suggestion? Thanks! ...

connecting to data access page with filter criteria
I have an access database that I connect to from a GIS application (ArcView) using VBscript. I need to port my GIS project to the free viewer (ArcReader) which does not support VBscript but does support hyperlinking to a URL based on a value supplied by an underlying record. In my current project I can send filter critera to open a particular database, form and record. Would it be possible to do the same using data access pages or would I need to create a separate page for each record I want linked? ...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

Slow print preveiw Excel 2003 SP3
Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it takes a long time before the print preview appears on the screen. Also when I click on "setup" on the print preview screen the same thing happens. Any help will be appreciated. If you change to a different printer, do you have the same problem? If no, then I'd visit the printer's web site and look for newer versions of the printer driver. Gabriel van Rensburg wrote: > > Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it > takes a long time before the print ...

Excel page format changes

Printing Font color
Can anyone tell me how to print normal text in a color other than black? Have tried all types of fill for text (both black and gray) and still always prints BLACK. Ellen this would be an issue of your printer driver - not Publisher. The issue you describe is unknown in Publisher. However, we can get to the bottom of it for you. What version of Windows and Publisher are you using? Is this 'normal text' in a Text Frame or WordArt? What brand and model of printer are you using? -- ...

Cell identity when printing comments on separate page

2 panel brochure printing in publisher
I am trying to print a 2 panel brochure in publisher and when I print preview everything fits but when it prints pages 1, & 3 get cut off. I would like all the pages to fit and print so the pages are aligned when folded. its an 8x11 normal sheet. I don't know which margins to use to make it print correctly. Please help! Have you setup your brochure as a booklet? Do you know your printers margin limitations? A tutorial is here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Dominikin" <Dominikin@d...

Ms access data type detail
I am using Ms access 2007, can anyone explain to me all the DATA TYPES, like what are their limitations etc. Also how can i create a drop down list and allows selecting more than 1 texts. e.g ... in my db i have an option for known languages and the answers could be more than one. English, French, Spanish etc Start here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/HA102744471033.aspx Aamir wrote: > I am using Ms access 2007, can anyone explain to me all the DATA TYPES, > like what are their limitations etc. > > Also how can i create a drop down list and al...

How to use ampersand in footers like CS&S
I am defining my project plan and I have to place proprietary footers on the document. When I use the ampersand in the footer it displays the time and not the acronym for my company such as CS&S. It will show CS&[Time] and then display the time on my printouts. If I use a double ampersand it does the same thing. How can I use the ampersand as needed in my company Acronym CS&S? You could always paste the company logo as a graphic into the footer? Maybe use it as a field somewhere and add the field to your footer. "Sue" wrote: > I am defining my ...

Print Preview
I have posted an excel spreadsheet that colleagues access through Internet Explorer. When the spreadsheet is accessed the print preview command is no longer on the menu, BUT print preview is available in Excel and Internet Explorer normally. I have right clicked the toolbar and the option is just not available. Help!! Stewart Walker MOS Excel Expert (not that good though!) Do you mean that you right clicked the toolbar, chose Customize and then under command tab chose categories, file and the icon was missing from the command list? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.co...

Print a letter from a workflow
Hi, Is it possible to run a workflow that would print a letter. In other words when an accout is created (with certain conditions), letter a is sent t the printer. then wait 2 months then letter b is sent then wait 2 months then letter c is sent. All of these letters would need to be a template (ie with name address tags) Thanks in advance On Dec 8, 7:01=A0pm, Tango <Ta...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to run a workflow that would print a letter. > > In other words when an accout is created (with certain conditions), lette= r a > is ...

Print part of contact list
I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I can't see how to exclude the addresses, etc from this list. Can anyone help here? Thanks Rob Graham Use a mail merge. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:X_WdnbHs0L8HlrLbnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d@bt.com... >I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone >numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I >can'...

Using VBA to Print PDF Files
Hi: My customer has PDF spec sheets for their inventory items. When a pick ticket is printed, they wish to print the PDF spec sheets for each item on the pick tickets. I am very comfortable with the report event structure and know exactly how to get to the PDF files using VBA, but I am having a problem getting the docs printed. I've taken two approaches: 1. Drop ACROPDF.dll onto a User Form in the VBA project. To do this, I created a procedure on the form as shown: Public Sub PrintPDF(FileName As String) AcroPDF1.LoadFile (FileName) AcroPDF1.printAll PDFPrinter.Hide End Sub T...

Gantt Chart Missing One Task Line When Printed
Hello! I am completely stumped here with Project 2007. When printing the gantt chart line 30 of my plan is blank. The line number is there, but the task info and bar is blank. It shows up in print preview. All other lines show up fine and the rest of the project prints fine as per my print settings - just missing one line! Printer drivers are updated, software has current update - anyone ever heard of this? I really appreciate your help! Hi Jean, Do you see a different answer if you turn off 3D bars? Tools > Options, View tab. There were some early problems with 3D ...