print "over flow" of details section on a second page

Right now i have a report that most often prints on a single page.
Sometimes i need the details section to over flow on to a second page
without disturbing the page footer.  Is this easily done?
THanks

0
kyle775

Page footers are rarely "disturbed". I can't imagine what you mean... :-(
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

On 20 Apr 2007 10:03:51 -0700, kyle775 <kyle.schmitz@gmail.com> wrote:

>Right now i have a report that most often prints on a single page.
>Sometimes i need the details section to over flow on to a second page
>without disturbing the page footer.  Is this easily done?
>THanks

Are you using a page footer or a report footer?  They don't work the same.  A
page footer is at the bottom of *every* page.  A report footer is the last
thing printed.

Chuck

Chuck

print "over flow" of details section on a second page
Right now i have a report that most often prints on a single page. Sometimes i need the details section to over flow on to a second page without disturbing the page footer. Is this easily done? THanks Page footers are rarely "disturbed". I can't imagine what you mean... :-( -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "kyle775" wrote: > Right now i have a report that most often prints on a single page. > Sometimes i need the details section to over flow on to a second page > without disturbing the page footer. Is this easily done? > THanks > > On 20...

Quick Look and Cover Flow not working for all office documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Quick look is a feature of the OS X finder I use all the time for previewing my word docs before I go to the trouble of opening them. So I'd really like to have this functionality back! <br><br>I originally didn't think this was an Office problem, but a user on a Mac forum suggested I try generating new .plist files (com.microsoft.Word.plist and com.microsoft.office.plist) as described here: <a href="http://word.mvps.org/mac/damagedprefs.html">http://word.mvps.org/mac/damaged...