Post after print

I want to pop up a report, then ask the user if he wants to post the proposed
changes reflected in the report. Standard accounting-type stuff.

Problem1: code on the form from which the report is called continues to run
when the report opens
Problem2: can't use acDialog because it does not let user access my custom
menu that has the print icon on it
Problem3: ctrl-P seems a little off-the-wall as the only way to print when
report is open in acDialog
Problem4: sure, I could use acDialog in conjunction with Report_Close to
bring up a true print dialog on close of the report, but that also seems
off-the-wall
Problem5: turning modal off doesn't help, because I pop up a message box
asking the user what to do on the line after the report opens

(Biggest problem: I remember posting more-or-less the same question a couple
of years ago, but I haven't used this since and can't remember what I did.)

Printing Multiple Ranges
I have a worksheet that has 16 different ranges (entitled Page1, Page2, ..., Page16). I want to print each page in its correct order. So I go to Page Setup and make the print area be "Page1, Page2, Page3" and so on. But instead of keeping the ranges in that order, it converts them to cells so the print_area becomes J139:ER193. This wouldn't be a problem, except that the pages aren't in the correct order in the worksheet, so when I print I get page 6, 7, 8, 13, 1.... So I ask, is there a simple way to do this in excel? I also tried to write a macro to do this, a...

printing 100 pages of word file
I want to print 100 pages of a word file. I want to print two pages per sheet. I also want to use the front and back of the sheet. First i want to print odd pages (front of sheet) and then even pages (back of sheet). However when I do that the printed back of the sheet is upside down with respect to the printed front of the sheet. How to prevent this upside down problem? -- labview1958 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ labview1958's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32123 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Print Column Headings on multiple sheets
I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How can I add the column headings to the second and third pages? click file/page setup and click the sheet tab click the icon next to rows to repeat at top select the rows click the icon again and then ok -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "wx4usa" <wx4usa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:19421c6b-0ea5-4524-8574-8dea96d44bde@22g2000yqr.googlegroups.com... >I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How > can I add the column headings to the second and third pages?...

Issues printing reports in CRM 3.0
A user recently reported an issue with printing reports. When I tried from my machine, I am also having a problem. We had always been able to print in the past, so am not quite sure what the issue is and where/ when it originated. As a temporary measure, I have advised that they export to pdf and then print from there, but is obviously a bit annoying. When we try pressing the print button, nothing happens and we get the warning sign (yellow triangle with black exclamation mark in the bottom left corner (IE7). Getting details for it gives the following: Line: 20 Char: 4 Error: Object doesn...

Printing Copies or multiple worksheets produces mult jobs
When I print multiple copies of a worksheet or I print an entire workbook that contains multiple worksheets, Excel breaks the print job up into multiple print jobs of (apparently) random size. This creates a problem for instance, when printing 2 sided because the printer "resets" after the first print job and the subsequent print jobs do not carry the requested attributes (2 sided, in this case). Has anyone experienced this problem. Any fixes? Thanks. BGW wrote: > When I print multiple copies of a worksheet or I print an > entire workbook that contains multiple wo...

Wrong labels print
When I print more than 1 different ILC using the label wizard it prints the correct total number of labels but all of then are the field-values for the first label in the list. example 3 OF Ilc 39725 and 2 of Ilc 39730 will print 5 of Ilc 39725 I have tried different Ilcs and have the same problem If I use a Avery Label it print OK. I'm running V 1.3.1002 on XPPro w/SQLEXpress The Eltron code is below ... 'BM_HangTag [INITIALIZE] N ZB Q278,20+0 R0,0 S1 D7 [LABEL] LO506,4,56,1 LO506,237,56,1 LO506,5,3,232 LO559,5,3,232 A200,190,3,4,2,1,R,"BETH MONE" A260,230,3,3,1,1...

Right Margin gets cut off when printing a tri-fold brochure
Why is it that when I attempt to print a tri-fold brochure on my HP Deskjet 1220c, all the preset margins on the brochure template print just fine except the right margin. The right margin is invariably cut off and is approx. .5" instead of the preset margin of .25"? What are your printer's limitation? Open WordPad, file, page setup, input zero into the margin settings, WordPad will default to your printer's margin limitation. You will have to adjust your brochure accordingly. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.mic...

each cell is printing as an individual page
I created a new spreadsheet and it was working just fine when I put it away. now when I open it and try to print it all the cells want to print as individual pages. does any one know what can cause this? hi, first time i ever heard of that. just reset the print area. high light the area you want printed goto file>print area>set print area >-----Original Message----- >I created a new spreadsheet and it was working just fine >when I put it away. now when I open it and try to print it >all the cells want to print as individual pages. does any >one know what can c...

Can the X Report print showing only the open, shift and closing am
I would like to have my employees count and close out their draws. However, I do not want them to see any of the company sales numbers, etc. I just want the employees to print the report which would show the open, shift and closing amounts for all the tender types. I thought I had seen in the security set up a way for this to be done, but I can not find the information. Any ideas? Yes the X report can be setup to print showing only the Open, Shift and Closing data. There is no setting in security or elsewhere to hide the information, you would need to customize the X report to do th...

excel 2003
I've got a problem with excel 2003. When I select some sheets to print them in 1 print job, it splits the printjob to 2 seperate printjobs. This normaly is not a problem, but since I want to print to pdf, pdf-printer will regerate 2 files. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I searched the internet allready, but I only found 1 solution. This is to set quality all to the same option, eg. all to 600 dpi. This solution only work for excel 97, but I tryed it anyway. Did not work :-( Some ideas? Maybe you can provide more details. I created a workbook with 4 worksheets. I select...

I give up, help, trying to print duplex but
I am printing some tages that say NG in red on front & OK in green on back, I have tried everything but they always come out with just a little bit of difference in margin where they don't line up to cut out, they are about the size of a credit card. I have all my margins all down to 0. Please help me figure this out, I could use this in so many different things I have to do. Thanks in advance. Debbie Using a non-proportional font like Courier? -- Jim "DKR" <DKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1D7D8DB-E963-46E3-B822-F42B8A2D786B@microsoft.co...

Print Frist 2 pages in First Page Tray & others in other pages tra
I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper. Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly. Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print the second page of the document to the headed paper back side. So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed). Need to if this is possible. Code --declare Dim sPrinterName$ Dim sPortName$ Dim nFirstPageTray Dim nOtherPagesTray -- assig...

Excel: printing with hiddent columns
My worksheet with hidden columns in the middle should fit easily on one sheet, but print preview shows a page break after the hidden columns. Apparently the width of the hidden columns was included. How do I get the print setup to ignore the hidden columns when determining page breaks? ...

Multipage printing
I am trying to do multipage printing with the MFC. I've already read "Printing: Multipage documents". OnPrint gets called for each page of the document. The MFC help says to "move the viewport origin and the clipping region to ensure that the appropriate portion of the document gets printed." I am calling SetWindowOrg to change the origin, but the MFC help skips explaining how to determine the origins. Clearly, the origin is trivial for the first page, but the origin of the second page depends on how much was printed on the first page. How does one determine the size ...

Print a barcode in a remote printer
We are developping an application with Visual C++ version 6 and MFC under windows 2000 And we need to print a page contening a barcode. We use a remote HP LaserJet printer 2300n, and I have seen that already exist some modules like a truetype or some dimm slot of Jetcaps mark. I would like to hnow if someone have already done this king of aplication, how did you done to success it Moreover, I´m not yet an expert in VC++, and I´m looking for information about how to print to a remote printer Thanks for your information To print to a remote printer, I juse use CopyFile() and then th...

Print TextBox
I have TextBoxes on a graph, but they do not print. In FormatAutoShape > Properties, Print object is checked, but it will not print. Any help on how to get them to print will be appreciated. Regards I'm guessing this refers to charts embedded in a worksheet. When you added the text boxes, was the chart selected? If not, the textboxes were added to the underlying sheet, and selecting the chart to print it only prints the chart itself, and no other elements. Select and cut the textboxes, select the chart, and paste, then reposition the textboxes as needed within the chart. - Jon...

Throwing two dice and print out the total of each throw
in the days of line numbers i build a short programme to simulate the throwing of two dice with a screen print out the number of times, a particular number randomly came up . My question is can this run using Access VB ? Any constructive advise would be most welcome . The old code is as follows: REM THROWING 2 DICE CLS INPUT "How many Throws", N Dim A(12) FOR M = 1 TO 12 A(M) = 0 Next M FOR T = 1 TO N X = int(6 * rnd (1)) + 1 Y = int(6 * rnd (1)) + 1 Z = X + Y A (Z) = A(Z)+1 NEXT T CLS PRINT TAB(5); "Total" ; TAB(25); " Frequency" PRINT...

Sorry to create a new post, but I have tried the other posts' suggestions... can't use install new Office 2004?
Hello there, I'm hoping someone can please help me to help a friend who is in need. I am in Germany to attend his wife's unexpected funeral and help him out with his 4 young children and his small business. Well, one of the things I did was convince him to switch from an old PC to a new iMac. And then I got him to buy a full version of Office 2004 rather than use Apple's Windows emulator and run his old PC version of Office. So the new Mac Office 2004 arrives, and one of his 'know it all' friends puts the disc in the iMac and starts the installation - without first removin...

Change Posting Settings in GP10
We converted to GP 10 from SBF. After processing a few weeks, we realized thzat the posting settings need some adjustments. System will not let us save changes. Any thoughts?? Thanks.. I think we figured it out. The changes do not appear on front screen-only the defaults show. Need to select other instances and the changes appear. "Dick at VPI" wrote: > We converted to GP 10 from SBF. After processing a few weeks, we realized > thzat the posting settings need some adjustments. System will not let us save > changes. Any thoughts?? > Thanks.. ...

heading of printed message
Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007. i have two accounts A and B; A is default. I send a message with account B and all is Ok. My problem is when i print the sended messages: the heading of the messages sended with account B has the name of the account A (the default one). How can i fix it? many thanks __________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5737 (20101227) __________ Il messaggio � stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus. www.nod32.it Luca wrote: > Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007. > i have tw...

Failure to Print
I tried printing a spreadsheet but the rows from 73 onwards could not be printed at all. They are not even visible in the Print Preview. Can I know what are the possible reasons? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi courtesio99 Clear your Print Area in the File menu -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "courtesio99" <courtesio99.z8x4a@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:courtesio99.z8x4a@excelforum-nospam.com... > I tried printing a spreadsheet but the rows from 73 onwards could not be > printed at...

print a certain row as the header on each page
I would like to print the same row on each page as the top row. It is not the top row on the first page. Michelle, Go to File/Page Setup Under Page Setup go the the Sheet tab For the selection - Rows to repeat at top, go the cell reference and select whatever row you want to repeat. hope that helps. Max -- MAX258 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MAX258's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1538 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=476017 ...

Print form without command button.
I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing. Thx for your insight. On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:59:03 -0700, Sokan33 wrote: > I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing. Thx > for your insight. Set the button's Display When property to Screen Only. It's on the button's property sheet's Format tab. Note: Form's are designed for data entry, manipulation , and display, not for printing. You would be well advised to create a report with the data you wish to show. If you wish to display the data within the form'...

Outlook 2000
Hi, I have a problem with my Outlook 2000. As I often receive long Emails containing the complete discussion thread, I somethimes only want to print the first page. However different to all other Applications, Outlook denies the Option to select or restrict the amount of printed pages, only 'even or odd' pages can be selected. Does anyone has a clue? Bye, Tobias ...

Printing followup pane in Outlook 2003
Is there a way to print out the overview pane from the For Follow-up Folder? I'd like a quick and dirty way to make a checklist - showing From: Subject: Received: exactly as it appears on screen. Thanks Dumb question, but did you try File | Print? Choose the Table style. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Wowbagger" <none> wrote in message news:OlhXdioeEHA.396@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to print out th...