Please help..Need a report due within 7 Weekdays

I tried with all my efforts to create a report that is due within weekdays 7
days from today but no joy...

I have a data element that states due date but cannot figure from the due
date and todays date when is it due in a weekday not calendatr date...

Thank You

Al

What is the SQL statement of the query you are using now...?

--

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in
this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does
not constitute endorsement thereof.

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

"AL Rios" <ALRios@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I tried with all my efforts to create a report that is due within weekdays
>7
> days from today but no joy...
>
> I have a data element that states due date but cannot figure from the due
> date and todays date when is it due in a weekday not calendatr date...
>

> Thank You
>
> Al

0
Jeff
12/14/2009 1:57:48 PM
ELECT [IDE ].ID, [IDE ].Project, [IDE ].Number, [IDE ].Meeting, [IDE ].[ISSUE
/ ACTION ITEM], [IDE ].[POC(1)], [IDE ].[POC(2)], [IDE ].[DATE OPENED], [IDE
].[DUE DATE], [IDE ].[TARGET CLOSE DATE], [IDE ].[ISSUE ACTION STATUS], [IDE
].[ISSUE STATUS (Current + Historical)], [IDE ].URL, [IDE ].Lupdate, [IDE
].[ISSUE STATUS (Current + Historical)], [IDE ].STATUS
FROM [IDE ]
WHERE ((([IDE ].[DUE DATE])>=Date()-7) AND (([IDE ].[ISSUE ACTION
STATUS])="O"))
ORDER BY [IDE ].[DUE DATE];

Thanks for the help..

"Jeff Boyce" wrote:

> What is the SQL statement of the query you are using now...?
>
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Jeff Boyce
> Microsoft Access MVP
>
> Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in
> this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does
> not constitute endorsement thereof.

> guarantee as to suitability.

> possible/necessary.
>
> "AL Rios" <ALRios@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I tried with all my efforts to create a report that is due within weekdays
> >7
> > days from today but no joy...
> >
> > I have a data element that states due date but cannot figure from the due
> > date and todays date when is it due in a weekday not calendatr date...
> >

> > Thank You
> >
> > Al
> >

> .

I'm not entirely clear on what you want to select...

Are you saying you want to see all records with a due date less than one
week (7 days)?

Or are you saying you want to see all records with a due date on a workday,
plus less than 7 days away?

Or ?

More info, please...

--

> ELECT [IDE ].ID, [IDE ].Project, [IDE ].Number, [IDE ].Meeting,
> [IDE ].[ISSUE
> / ACTION ITEM], [IDE ].[POC(1)], [IDE ].[POC(2)], [IDE ].[DATE OPENED],
> [IDE
> ].[DUE DATE], [IDE ].[TARGET CLOSE DATE], [IDE ].[ISSUE ACTION STATUS],
> [IDE
> ].[ISSUE STATUS (Current + Historical)], [IDE ].URL, [IDE ].Lupdate, [IDE
> ].[ISSUE STATUS (Current + Historical)], [IDE ].STATUS
> FROM [IDE ]
> WHERE ((([IDE ].[DUE DATE])>=Date()-7) AND (([IDE ].[ISSUE ACTION
> STATUS])="O"))
> ORDER BY [IDE ].[DUE DATE];
>

> Thanks for the help..
>
> "Jeff Boyce" wrote:
>
>> What is the SQL statement of the query you are using now...?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Jeff Boyce
>> Microsoft Access MVP
>>
>> Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned
>> in
>> this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does
>> not constitute endorsement thereof.
>>
>> Any code or pseudocode included in this post is offered "as is", with no
>> guarantee as to suitability.
>>
>> You can thank the FTC of the USA for making this disclaimer
>> possible/necessary.
>>
>> "AL Rios" <ALRios@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I tried with all my efforts to create a report that is due within
>> >weekdays
>> >7
>> > days from today but no joy...
>> >
>> > I have a data element that states due date but cannot figure from the
>> > due
>> > date and todays date when is it due in a weekday not calendatr date...
>> >

>> > Thank You
>> >
>> > Al
>> >

>> .

0
Jeff

default appointment times problems
When i re-open outlook and go to the calender, all the appointments times have changed to 1am on the start day - 1am on the day after it waqs meant to finish. So a 12 day appointment is now shown as over 2 days. How do you change the default appointment time settings so an appointment which is just typed into the day is from 9am - 5pm for example and will stay as a 1 day event when opening and closing outlook? All day events are 12 -12, not 9-5. If you want it 9-5, you need to make it for 9-5. All day appointment change to 1 -1 if you change the time zone or DST settings aft...

Help with functions
If I have the following formula in a worksheet to bring up a message box =IF((F4-E4)>=10,Amend()+F4-E4,F4-E4) How can I use a function to transfer some information from different cells to a new worksheet if the formula above works? You can't have a function transfer information to another cell, it will return it's info in the cell where it's located, you would need a formula(s) in the cells where you want this information. Otherwise you would need VBA Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Monty" wrote: > If I have the following formula in a worksheet to bring up a me...

Help from Dave Peterson
Dave, Please see thread headed "Copying multiple sheets from one book 2 another and undertake special " dated 2/8/05. I have added some more text in there as I have finally got round to doing it and have experienced some problems. My name shows up as "Ann" rather than Pank as my good lady has been using my account. Thanks ...

HELP!!!!!!!!
I am getting alot of spam sent to my domain that does not have an actual email address. The problem is that the server then tries to send a message to the sender (who is bogus) with a delivery failure. My ISP has since shut down may mail once already. How can i stop the server from responding to mail coming in with incorrect adresses. I am using exchange 2k3 and windows enterprise edition 2k3. I am new to exchange and still in the process of learning it. Any help would really be appreciated. Are the SMTP addresses incorrect or are they blank? You can configure Exchange's Sender F...

multiple outlets centralized Inventory needs POS solution
One of our customer has multiple outlets. Selling is conducted through the outlets. they have a centralized warehouse. A POS solution is required Contact your local RMS dealer he can help. Store ops in each location then HQ in warehouse. "Haresh_ahuja" <Haresh_ahuja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21B3A81A-2CDC-42A0-9327-9722661FAA41@microsoft.com... > One of our customer has multiple outlets. Selling is conducted through the > outlets. they have a centralized warehouse. A POS solution is required Haresh, You need a HQ for the warehouse and store op...

Help please, can't start up!!
When I start the PC, after the loading bar for Microsoft thing finishes,instead of going to login screen it gives me a blue screen, and it says Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. This just happened overnight!!!! Help please. :( -- Excessive Here are some hints ( 'Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA' (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms793437.aspx) ). Try starting the system in safe mode (keep tapping F8 after power-on). -- whs Additional info: - I use Spyware Doctor scan every few days - I left my computer on for the night like always,and ...

help need to match a string
Hi everyone Hope someone have a solution for me. I have a table with product name and price in column a & b in sheet1 I have the formula in sheet2 where I input the product name in A1 an it search the product and give me the price. =VLOOKUP($A$1,Sheet1!$A$1:$B$1377,2,0). It works ok. Here my problem: I have a product name called "HK-2859 plus" and I need this product t be identified if I enter any portion of this product ("HK" or "2859" o "plus"....). appreciate your help Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: Use t...

Please help me solve my problem
Hi, I Have a cell say a1 that has a continuously changing number it in and I want to track the highest number that it prints, and the same for the lowest number in cell a2. I would like these results to show up in the cells below them Im very new to programming and your help would be much appreciated many thanks Sacha David On Mar 5, 1:01=A0pm, Sacha David <sach1...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, =A0I Have a cell say a1 that has a continuously changing number it > in and I want to track the highest number that it prints, =A0and the > same for the lowest number i...

Help needed with the last hurdle on this project
Hi I've finally reached the limits of my Excel knowledge (what littl there was) and need some help to complete my project. What's missing now is some automation to make what I need to do a lo more user friendly. My problem (for anyone generous enough to tackle it) is posted below. It's a lot of text but it's the most concise way of explaining what want to be able to do. I've attached a file with the Excel work as far as I have been able t do. Thanks to anyone who gives this a crack - it's very much appreciated. Martin PART 1 Take the data from Column A and Co...

SBS 2k and Exchange 2k Help
Hi All I'm having a problem with Exhange 2000. I support an office of about 5 people, and they are running SBS2000 with Exchange 2000, during the past couple of days they haven't been able to send/receive e-mail, and they haven't been able to browse the internet. I initially thought the server was being used for Relaying, however the queues are not very high (about 14 e-mails) and the Telnet tests suggest it can't be used for relaying. When I got there last night the server was fine and after a quick re-boot I sent numerous e-mails to my home account which I received, and I...

[Help] OnPaint Skipped?
I have an CTestWnd defined as follow class CTestWnd : public CWnd { DECLARE_DYNAMIC(CTestWnd) public: CTestWnd(); virtual ~CTestWnd(); protected: DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() public: afx_msg void OnPaint(); }; and i create an instance of CTestWnd as a child window of hWndParent LPCTSTR lpClassName; lpClassName=AfxRegisterWndClass(CS_VREDRAW | CS_HREDRAW |CS_GLOBALCLASS, ::LoadCursor(NULL, IDC_ARROW),(HBRUSH) ::GetStockObject(WHITE_BRUSH), ::LoadIcon(NULL, IDI_APPLICATION)); RECT rect; ::GetClientRect(hWndParent, &rect); m_Wnd.CreateEx(NULL,lpClassName, _T("TEST"...

Management Reporter
Hi, Please can you explain to me why if MR is run on IIS why it cannot be accessed as a website and instead seems to need a MR client installed? If it is possible to run \ view reports via Internet - how do I go about doing this please? I ask as my client wishes to have MR incorporated into their Sharepoint website - please advise if this is possible and if so then how? Thank you Neil ...

Sales Pipeline Report #2
Anybody had problems with this report in terms of the group by Date function. Cannot get the date order of the report to work in terms of ordering by Estimated Close date. Am posting here in the attempt to get anyone out there to help me please... have been pulling my hair out in looking at the query in this report to work out how to order by Estimated Close Date! Thanks in advance, Charlie Absolutely. The CRM 4.0 Sales Pipeline report group by Date does not work correctly when using non-US CRM date formats. I have logged this as an issue with MSFT support, who accept there is a ...

VBA Help #4
Hi, I have a list of clients with their associated outstanding dollar amount and their return (%). I would like to know if there is code that would allow me to break up these clients by return (%) groupings. For example, I would like to group below 10%, 10% to 17%, and above 17%. So at the client on the list that is just before 10% I would like to add two rows and put a dollar subtotal in the immediate row and sum the dollar amounts. Can anyone help? Thanks, Marino Public Sub ProcessData() Const TEST_COLUMN As String = "A" '<=== change to suit Dim i As Long Dim LastR...

Stock Option Reporting
I am trying to run a Capital Gains report but my Stock Options are not showing up on the report. Does anyone know a work around to report on Stock Options? SMc In microsoft.public.money, shaunx4 wrote: >I am trying to run a Capital Gains report but my Stock Options are not >showing up on the report. Does anyone know a work around to report on Stock >Options? If you are looking at Reports->CapitalGains report in Money 2006 Deluxe, why would your employee stock option be expected to show up on that report? Maybe I should have clarrified. I am trying to view stock options th...

We would love To Help You With Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Issues
If you are having issues with Microsoft Dynamics GP- reports, need training, upgrades, ongoing support, or anything of the such- please feel free to email us at mtatum@integritymbs.com, or call us at 888.869.4090 ext 705. We would love to assist you. We provide install, implementation, ongoing services, training, customization, report writing, troubleshooting and much more. ...

Nightmare Bug. !! Plz Help
hi all at once when i try to edit or open some forms i got such error msg "There isn't enough memory to perfrom this operation. close unneeded programs and try the operation again." I have 1GB Ram so it is sure silly msg !! what to do thanks plz help -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200802/1 What version of Access are we talking about here? By any chance does this involve moving from one version to another? -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2...

asp programmer needed...
Looking for an ASP/SQL programmer to interface RMS to Shopping cart Comersus... email me bh@mvdsl.com Brent, That is just the type of work my company specializes in. If you have any questions or would like more information please give us a call at 320-230-2282. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 1-888-267-RITE http://www.rite.us "Brent" <sagemaster@mvdsl.com> wrote in message news:eoDecMSNHHA.4244@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Looking for an ASP/SQL programmer to interface RMS to Shopping cart > Comersus... > &...

Z report total
How do I print a total z report that has all the batches for one day? -- Thank you Terry Terry, This is not functionality that is present out of the box. We have created a customized solution called the consolidated Z report. If you are interested in learning more, please give me a call or drop me an email. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us www.rite.us "Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB404C7B-4AD2-4466-86E7-168CC27A791C@microsoft.com... > How do I print a t...

Help, my views got messed up and "folder options" is now restricted
I have no idea what has happened here, I think vista somehow messed something up when I connected to a file share, but even that seems odd since I've been doing this for 6 months. I'm using Windows 98SE and have files shares on a LAN to a Vista 64 Home Premium machine. I can't choose "folder options" in the My Documents folder or any random subfolder. When I try to do so, I get a message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". I _AM_ the administrator, and there i...

Find and loop help-multiple columns
I an trying to write a macro to search for a cell value in one column and see if it occurs in other columns I'm having 2 problems: 1. How can I look from the last used row up to row 4 in "myrange+5" as set below? 2. How can I look in all other columns beside the "myrange+5" column named "Route Number(s)"? Am I completely off track?? With lastperiod 'Find the last used column myrange = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns.Count ActiveSheet.Cells(1, myrange + 2).Select 'find the last row therow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Fi...

Report Header Question
Hi, hope someone can help me with a problem I've run into whilecreating a report.I have a report where I must use three different Headers to obtain theinformation I need (Downtime, ProductNumber, and CustomerLotNumber).The information is in three headers, but in different locations ineach header (which if combined, could be in a straight line). Theclient wants totals for the information pertaining to Downtime,ProductNumber, and CustomerLotNumber, but he doesn't want them bydetail. The only way I could think to accomplish this was to createseparate Headers which would give the informa...

Duplicate messages ++++ HELP....
I am using Outlook 2002. Setup with one email account only as on offline user to 5.5 Exchange. When I do the send/receive via dial up I pull down whatever messages are on the Server down to the .PST file. Yet when I dial in again I get the same messages over and over. Again I only have one email account setup on the laptop. And it is setup to work offline with a .PST file. Everything I have read and found pertaining to this is if you have multiple acounts setup under the send/receive. This is not the case here. Getting tired of Microsofts constant change and lack of documentation of ...

Neede SmallIf or MinIf function
I have two columns, not necessary next to each other. In these I have someting like 1 3 2 2 1 4 1 5 2 1 3 3 2 3 2 2 3 2 3 3 3 4 Now I need to find the minimum value in column 2, for a certain value, et 2 in column 1. In this case the alue im looking for is 1. I have tried different combinations of SMALL and MIN, SUMPRODUCT and so on with or without Arrayformulas, but I can't find the right way to do it. Any help? regards Jan One way: =MIN(IF(A1:A11=2,B1:B11)) This is an array formula. Hit ctrl-shift-enter instead of enter. If you do it correctly, excel will wrap...

Deleted Items #7
When a message gets deleted from a mailbox and the default item retention time has expired, Is there a way to access the database from any source or third party application and retrive the item. Also when the message is purged from the database what happens to the space it occupied and is it possible to read the database area to retrive the deleted item Thank you in advance once it's purged, there is no way I know of to access the message, except by restoring the DB from a time frame before the message was purged...when it's purged, that space is now considered "whitespace&...