Page Orientation for multipage report

I am working on an application in where i have a 2-page report that requires
the front page to be landscape and the back page to be portrait.  Is there
anyway to perform this task?  I want to be able to print it two sided.  I may
be able to try a solution that will allow me to create the back page in
landscape provided that When i print it it appears to be Portrait.  The back
page contains many label and one section with text boxes populated by remarks
entries.  If there is a way to rotate the dynamic portion of the report, I
think I can rotate the labels and try that.  Or is there a way to manage the
printing so I can print 2 seperate reports in 2-sided orientation.

GP Home Page
Does anyone know if there is a way to add or change a Metric on the GP Home page? Running GP9. Thanks. Craig You need to use Dexterity to do it. But it is possible. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Craig" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to add or change a Metric on the GP Home > page? Running GP9. Thanks. > > Craig > > > Specifically, the Integration Guide manual (IG.pdf) that is installed with Dexterity (on the second GP disc) contains information about how to create metrics. You're probably better off with metrics created in Busines...

Using Data Validation on an Excel web page
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to use data validation (drop down boxes) when you publish the Excel spreadsheet to a web page? -- Chikita ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chikita's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24111 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=377158 ...

Z Report not Printing #2
Hi, I entered my closing amounts , then I printed a X report , all without problems When I go to print the Z report or the ZZ report the menu just goes back to the main menu without printing anything. Please help. Thanks ...

How can I generate a report by using the check box?
I am trying to generate a report to open for only the boxes I have check marked, how can I do that? Does this question make sense? No, your question doesn't make much sense. Do you have a table structure, sample records, and desired output? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Kat" wrote: > I am trying to generate a report to open for only the boxes I have check > marked, how can I do that? Does this question make sense? ...

How do I print a half page sized book w/2 pgs/letter-sized paper?
I'm trying to format and print a 5.5"w x 8.5"h cookbook. I want to print landscape on letter-sized paper with 2 cookbook pages per letter-sized paper. I tried "booklet" format but that won't work for a 150 page cookbook. Why won't booklet work for 150 pages? Try 148 pages or 152 pages. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DeborahV" <DeborahV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14D75D9E-4821-4C37-BA7E-0606802709BE@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to forma...

Report #4
I am trying to match back an amount for the accountant. The AR TB as at Sept 08 is saying 5000.00, this is just an example, for the aging bucket 181 and over. When I use a smartlist and chose the criteria of aging bucket 181 and over with the field current trx amount, the value is not the same as @ Sept 08. It is including what is currently in that aging bucket for the respective customer. Why is that and how can I get this to work. The resources at hand presently is smartlist. There is no way you can get a historical value out of SmartList. It's only going to show you data as ...

Fixed Asset Tax Reporting
MS Dynamics does not support tax reporting. Most other fixed asset systems, like FAS100 by Sage, support this functionality. Need help in supporting the following forms: 4626, 4797, 4562. The 4562 can be recreated by running various reports. The other 2 forms cannot; too much logic involved. Also, this logic can change from year to year. Without this, fixed assets in MS Dynamics is not usable by relatively complex companies. -- Bennett Cikoch ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this ...

Printing entire workbook
Is there any way to print an entire workbook at once... if some of th pages are to be printed landscape, while others are potrait? I jus combined 20 different but related files into one workbook, but now I' having trouble printing the whole batch. I really don't want to prin each one one at a time, that defeats the whole purpose of combinin them, which was to minimize repetative tasks such as this. Thanks! J -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try recording a macro while printing the pages one by one (and changing the orientation while doing this). After this use t...

import, export a page from one file to another
Is there an easy way to take a page from one publisher file and put it in another file? thanks Select all, copy, paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "SS" <nonense50@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:e594m.22707$Xb3.3780@newsfe17.ams2... > Is there an easy way to take a page from one publisher file and put it in > another file? > > thanks > Not working. I open both files and can click on `copy all` for the page I want to transfer. when I go to the other file `pas...

How would I create consecutively numbered tickets (10 to a page) M
I'm trying to create a publication in order to print 3,000 tickets, 10 to a page. Each ticket would have a different "ROW" & "SEAT" number. I know how to create the XL spreadsheet to merge with. I just don't know if it is possible to have each merge field reference a different cell on the spreadsheet. Can anyone help? Mail and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "1833" <1833@discussions.microsoft....

DPM 2007 SP1
Hi Folks, DPM 2007 working well for me so far except that the tape management report tells me nothing. It always says there are no tapes ready for offsite, although there should be, always says my library is below the free tape threshold (regardless of how many free tapes are in it) and it always says there are no tapes due online in the next week, but there should be. I've been happily feeding it tapes in the hope that I will get some useful info eventually (now been running for 3 weeks). My schedule for my file/mail servers (differnet PGs) is weekly full (Friday) ...

Page Setup #2
Does anyone know the best way to have rows repeated at the the bottom of every page when printing an Excel Worksheet. Current page setup options only include "Rows to repeat at top" and "Columns to repeat on left". I cannot put them in the page footer because the information I want repeated at bottom of each page has more than 255 characters. Thanks. -- JK Columbus, Ohio. There's nothing built into excel that does rows to repeat at bottom. Any chance you can use MSWord, print a bunch of footers, then run those sheets through the printer when you print the excel...

what happened to[LINK] chart-wrksht,when not same page? (same Wrkb
I have a chart, on separate pg...same Wrkbk. Selcting a Series - does not 'outline' it's data returning to the Wrksht. How do you EDIT? hawk12@peoplepc.com Hi, Simply selecting the series will not change sheet to show you data as you have discovered. Try using the Source Data dialog, this will allow you to swap sheets and see and adjust the data used. Cheers Andy Boswell wrote: > I have a chart, on separate pg...same Wrkbk. Selcting a Series - does not > 'outline' it's data returning to the Wrksht. > How do you EDIT? > > hawk12@peoplepc.com &...

how to filter reports to only include specific information from ta
I am new to Access and need a little help: I have a contacts file in Access. All contacts are entered onto the same table. That table also has yes/no fields that help us indicate which organizations they belong to (for example, I can indicate yes for all the members of the Board of Directors, a Committee, etc). When I generate reports, I want to be able to have the report just show me who the members of the Board are- so only the contact info for the entries where that field is marked "yes". I feel like this should be simple but I keep getting stuck. How do I do a filter li...

Pasting on multiple pages
This is probably a very simple problem to sort, but I've no idea where to start. I am creating a new publisher document with multiple pages (Y). I copy a group of objects from another publisher document (X) and paste them onto page 1 of Y. Then I open another publisher document (Z), copy a group of objects and paste them into page 2 of document Y. I go to page 1 to find the group from Z has replaced the orginal contents on from document X. Just as an example, I'd pasted 5 different groups of objects onto 5 different pages in one document, and then found that the most recent had...

Total Sales no tally on Z report
Is anyone encounter the problem b4 where the Total Sales below Opening Total is not tally with the Total Sales in Department Sales or Hourly Sales in Z report??the Total Sales in Department Sales and Hourly Sales is always higher than Total Sales Below Opening Total Were there any Returns? That would make the Sales higher than the Totals on the bottom of the Z report. I can't think what would make the Totals always higher than Sales. Can you post a sample Z report? "=?Utf-8?B?TUpheQ==?=" <MJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:52E40DE6-4FBC-43E7-AEEE-E77E19E5F...

publishing custom reports for MS CRM with Crystal Reports
Hi all, To meet specific reporting requirements I have made several custom reports with Crystal Reports for Microsoft CRM. The reports are stored in the Enterprise folder of our test server. Now I'd like to publish them on our production server. My question is how to do this. Is Report Manager the tool I need on the production server? Thank you for replying, Basman Hi, You can use the Report Manager to deploy the reports to the server. The tool was designed specifically for this task. By standard the tool is only accessible from the same server as it is installed on and not from ...

How do I set a pivot table to group quarterly reports by F/Y?
I'm trying to set up a report in Excell using the pivot table function. When I use the "Group Field" function to generate a quarterly report it assigns each quarter according to a calendar year which puts the Jan 2010 data in the 1st QTR and the Oct 2009 data in the 4th Quarter. I want to change this so it begins the 1st QTR in Oct. Is there a way to change the way the pivot table reads and organizes the data? Hi Mark You can aggregate whatever months you want to Quarters manually. Don't use Quarters in the Date Grouping, just use Month Highlight the 3 mon...

Printing columnar reports
HelloI am running Access2.In design mode for a report,File | Print Setup | More I change: the no of items across to 1 or 2 if no. items is 1, I check (with "X") same size as detail If I change the item size to other than same as detail I make sure the value is < the width of column 1 the page width is > the width of column 1 I say "OK" for the print setup Preview the report Perfect! But when I go back to run the report from a menu option, the new print settings do not "stick" ie, have not been saved.Pu...

How to turn off Page Layout View as default view
In Excel 2007 I have somehow turned on Page Layout View as my default view so that every time I open Excel or create a new workbook it is displayed in Page Layout View. I want it to open in Normal View by default. How do I change this? Thanks. -- Colin Halliday Hi Colin Click the Microsoft button (Large button top left of screen) Exel Options (Towards bottom right next to exit) Select Popular in left column (Normally defaults to this) Under "When creating new workbooks" heading. Click drop down against "Default view for new sheets" and select Normal view Regard...

Comparing three separate reports #2
I'm trying to take three separate reports and extract the data that is the same in column a and b. This report will pull the entire line of data based on a and b being the same on all three reports. Example is a financial institution looking for customers by name and account # that appear delinquent for three consecutive months. Ty, Create a new sheet. We will use columns A through C will be used in the process for finding the duplicates, so we'll set those up first. Enter "Table" in cell A1, and enter "Key Value" in cell B1, and enter "Appears in 3&qu...

Free Form Text Box in Report
Hi All, I am running a report that runs from a Make Table Query, and then into a cross tab query. The report is in a Switchboard and runs off of a Macro that opens the make table, updates based off of the dates entered, closes it, opens the cross tab. Closes it. Opens the report in print preview. I need others to run the report with no intervention so I entered a text box (as I have done before) into the header that reads: =[Enter Report Ending Date mm/dd/yyy] to allow for the ending date to appear in the header. However, this is not working. I am recieving the following error &q...

span a table to multiple pages
Hi, I have a very long table with 300+ rows. Instead of adding a new table to every pages, is there a command to "span" the one table to multiple pages? Thanks! Not in Publisher. Publisher only allows 128 rows per page. Word has this capability. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Tom" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u1WmV9bHJHA.1940@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a very long table with 300+ rows. Instead of adding a new table to > every pages, is there a command to "span" the one table to multiple pages? >...

Using cost basis for net worth report
I would like my "Net Worth" report to show my investments on a cost basis (i.e. at the price I bought them), not as their current price. Is there any way I can do that? No. "Kevin Dorrell" <Kevin Dorrell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79127E17-14EF-403D-833A-E0D672C8D929@microsoft.com... >I would like my "Net Worth" report to show my investments on a cost basis > (i.e. at the price I bought them), not as their current price. Is there > any > way I can do that? Oh. That's not very good, is it! Thanks for the rep...

Products added directly to Opportunity
Why can't I link and display products when they are added directly to an Opportunity? I can do it using Access but not with CRM tools - Reports or Advanced Query. I need a list for a date range of all products sold by Owner. The sales team do not use Orders or Quotes. Our partner said it would work fine to just add the product directly to the Opportunity. Only problem, no reports! Any help greatly appreciated. -- JNech Houston On the left-hand side of the Opportunity screen, there is a section titled 'Products' which lists the Products that are potentially been sold as part ...