Page Orientation for multipage report

I am working on an application in where i have a 2-page report that requires
the front page to be landscape and the back page to be portrait.  Is there
anyway to perform this task?  I want to be able to print it two sided.  I may
be able to try a solution that will allow me to create the back page in
landscape provided that When i print it it appears to be Portrait.  The back
page contains many label and one section with text boxes populated by remarks
entries.  If there is a way to rotate the dynamic portion of the report, I
think I can rotate the labels and try that.  Or is there a way to manage the
printing so I can print 2 seperate reports in 2-sided orientation.

how to I block text not to break across columns or pages ?
I want to keep certain text together and not have it split apart over columns or on a new page: like several lines comprising an address in an address book -- I want to keep it all together. Either apply a style with the Keep With Next paragraph format option to all but the last of the paragraphs you wish to keep together or Use Shift+Enter to make a line break within the same paragraph -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MV...

Report showing ID numbers only
I have tables set up, linked properly, forms, etc. Since I did forms and subforms, I had to create separate tables and link them, so I used a primary key ID in the tables. So far my database shows it is working - when information is entered into the form, it shows up in the correct tables and all that, but since I used all these primary keys, the tables just have a bunch of the numbers that pertain to what was input rather than actual words. I created a query with the fields that I want shown in the report, and I created the report and when I run it it shows up the correct fields I want...

Enter price to a Report from a table
I am having trouble getting my Invoice report to add the fee dependant on which option is selected. This works =IIf([Family Membership]=-1,535,"") but I do not want to manually change the 535 if the price changes. I created a table called fees and various fields. In this example I want it to enter the value of the "FamilyMembershipFees" field instead of the 535 I used in the IIF statement above. hi Arne, On 13.02.2010 13:53, ArneGolf wrote: > I am having trouble getting my Invoice report to add the fee dependant on > which option is selected. This wor...

How can I cross reference a SmartArt Graphic to a page/text?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to allow users to click on the SmartArt Graphic on my first page and automatically go to the respective page within the document. I click next to the wording on the graphic and go to Insert, but it will not allow me to insert the cross reference. You can do it the other way around - from the text to the graphic, but not from the graphic to the text. Anyone know a way around this or another way to do it? Objects cannot be used as active hyperlinks in a Word document. You can do what you describ...

How do I repeat my header on each page of an access form
!@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I can't find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and box and cannot find this property setting. Help!!! Evon wrote: > !@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help > states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I > can't > find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and > box and cannot fin...

Adding Property pages from Dll?
Hi, I want to create an app that allows the user to add property pages to my dialog box. I will off course have a basic property sheet but how can I add a page via a dll? Would COM be what I need? I recall something like that on codeproject but I cannot find it. Any hint? Many thanks Simon. I had this same requirement. I have a control panel applet that has a set of property pages. The applet will also look for components with certain extensions, LoadLibrary the module, and make a call into that dll via GetProcAddress mechanisms. One of the things returned is a pointer to a CProp...

Crystal Report
Any body knows about Crystal Report? I create de .def file. When I run it appear a Screen with "nothing" and Ok button ...

can I use Publisher to set up signatures of 8 pages?
I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any ideas? Insert, page -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "traveller" <traveller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FD3B5CB-8D56-49DE-B632-06617A54EBE7@microsoft.com... >I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in > sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any > idea...

PAGES DISAPPEARED
I recently have lost pages of existing documents, and now I find I can't insert a page without losing the preceeding page. I'm not sure they're gone, but I can't access them because the little boxes at the bottom of the screen that contain the page numbers are gone. The only thing I can think of that might have caused this was a recent download (an update to Office 2007). Any ideas? You can download the page sorter utility and install it, that will get the tabs back. Look at the sixth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer http://msau...

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

How to generate dynamic XML from aspx page
Dear Friends, I was using the below code in ASP to dynamically generate XML from a SQL Query Does anyone knows how can I migrate this code to VB and ASPX? Regards Robson Machado Response.ContentType = "text/xml" Response.Write "<?xml version='1.0' ?>" dim RS, CN set CN = server.CreateObject("adodb.connection") set RS = server.CreateObject("adodb.recordset") CN.ConnectionString = strConnect CN.Open RS.Open SQLStmt,cn Response.Write "<ROOT>" Response.Write RS2XML(RS,"RESULT") Response.Write "</R...

"Dynamic message" on a report
I have been trying to figure out a way to do this and have not been able to find anything concrete to help me. I have a report containing several sub-reports. It is an inventory report for a variety of production lines. If the inventory on a certain die set is less then 0.5, I want to be able to display a message on the report telling the user that the inventory on this die set is low drawing attention to it. Can anyone provide an example of how I can accomplish this? I was thinking of an If, Then, Else If but have never seen it for a report. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank yo...

Monthly Reports
Does anyone know how to do monthly reports via Cystral Reports via ODBC or using Excel via ODBC via HQ Database. You can connect the the SQL server via ODBC from Excel. Data | Database Query Create a new database source using the SQL Server driver, enter your server/database paramaters, and you are off the races. MS Query will open and you can create queries from there. Then you can slice and dice the data any way you want it or do Pivottables. Jason "TonyC" <TonyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FCBBBCD-121A-4A9B-B486-F7B57B532CC2@microsoft.com.....

Add number of days due field on aged trial balance reports (PM/RM)
I would like to add 'number of days past due' field on the aged trial balance reports and sort the reports by this field. I dont know how to proceed. Can someone guide me? ...

Lot matrix report
Is there a way to generate a report that would show all lot matrix items with the associated lots thanks Sure there is! If you have the custom matrix report already you simply need to change the value for "Class" (ItemClass.ClassType) to equal "2". This will show all Lot Matrix items and group them by the Lot Matrix Code. Let me know if you need additional help! CB "Robert" wrote: > Is there a way to generate a report that would show all lot matrix items > with the associated lots > > thanks > Where can i get the custom matrix r...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

First hit to Reporting services is slow
Hello, [SQL2008] - version 10.0.2531 The first hit to our SQL2008 Reporting service is always very slow. Its a VMware and the total server memory is 7GB out of which we have reserved 4GB for SQLServer and 1.5GB for Reporting services. This is the entry snippet in rsreportserver config file: <MemorySafetyMargin>50</MemorySafetyMargin> <MemoryThreshold>75</MemoryThreshold> <WorkingSetMaximum>1572864</WorkingSetMaximum> <WorkingSetMinimum>1048576</WorkingSetMinimum> <RecycleTime>720</RecycleTime> S...

Page Numbers
I want to print just one page of my money file. Is there any way I can tell what the page number is of what I have on the screen? Thanks "one page of [your] Money file." I presume by that you mean one screen's worth of register view or something, not one page of a report??? You are going to need to do something like copy it to the clipboard (Alt+PrtSc) and then paste it into Word or WordPad. If you mean reports, then I'd check out Adobe Acrobat or some of the work-alike PDF file generating print drivers. The print your reports to a PDF file. From there, look at the gener...

Where do I configure OWA logoff Page?
Hello, Please can someone tell me how to change the logoff of OWA to something other than a page not found message? I cannot seem to find the solution to this problem, but every time I logoff OWA, I get a page that makes me feel like I did something wrong. Can someone please help? Thanks State your version of Exchange and ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Catherine&quo...

how to select multiple pages?
who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in advance! Hi rpiotr (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS || Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other || changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in || advance! Are you looking to change the margins in the text boxes on each page, or are you looking ...

Reporting on Items below Reorder Point
Don't see how this can be done using the existing filters (just want to list any item whose on-hand quantity is currently below it's reorder point)...will this require some custom work to accomplish? Thanx & regards, Rich Item Quantity Report, set Quantity to order (MPQ) to greater than (>) zero. Ken Nelson "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1028E5FA-C0DD-4E64-AAB5-A13C46BDF55F@microsoft.com... > Don't see how this can be done using the existing filters (just want to > list > any item whose on-hand quantity is ...

colour not showing on page
A colour object inserted onto the page is not displaying the colour, but the colour does in preview and when printed it prints the colour. Just the one object or all color objects? Is it a image you imported or an autoshape you filled? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "RobLesley" <RobLesley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F633AD63-0BBA-4CFB-8541-5649DB0F2817@microsoft.com... >A colour object inserted onto the page is not displaying the colour, but the > colour does in preview a...

Word 2007, having problems creating page 2 etc,
I recently am unable to create any word documents with more than 1 page, Word is only showing 1 page, and will not print or view anyother additional pages , even thought there is tpe information or copied and pasted infor in to word. Are you using the trial version of Word that came packaged free on a new computer? You might need to find the instructions for registering your copy. "lklkwallace2010@live.com" wrote: > I recently am unable to create any word documents with more than 1 page, > Word is only showing 1 page, and will not print or view anyothe...

New Report Needed
The Boss needs an end-of-year report. One of the custom reports comes close, but yields screwy results. What we need is a report that shows the customer information (name, address, etc) and the total amount of purchases for the period. It would be nice to be able to input the date range, but YTD is the minimum requirement. If we could specify how many (top 10, top 50, top 100) customers to show, that would be icing on the cake. The goal is to output to Excel. The problem is, the current custom report shows the customer info (address etc) on the report DETAIL line, which makes no sense...

set menubar and toolbar for all reports via code
Does anyone know how to enumerate through the AllReports collection to set a custom menubar and toolbar for each report in the collection? I can set the menubar and toolbar when a report is open, but I need to be able to set these whether a report is open or not. I need to set the menu/tool bars for each report during the launch of the startup form. There are 60 some reports in the application, and ever growing, and I'd rather not have to set each one individually via its property sheet "microb0x" <wolffmike@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182270718.118751.215060@g4...