open 2003 db in 2007 - report won't export to excel

i have a database created in a previous version of access and i have opened
it in 2007. i want to export a report to excel, but the excel option is
greyed out. what is wrong?

xin wrote:

>i have a database created in a previous version of access and i have opened
>it in 2007. i want to export a report to excel, but the excel option is
>greyed out. what is wrong?

I think they removed that capability because it caused so
much trouble or only worked in very specific circumstances.

The solution to your problem is the same as it was in
earlier versions:  Export the report's record source query.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Excel 97 #9

owa cant open ppt attachments

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails