One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007

Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers.  Report is
grouped by Driver.  Keep together is selected.
Detail band:  Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can
Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes
Goal:  Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments.
Orientation:  Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column
height:  0.3069"

When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather
than all appointments for a driver for a given date.  I have the bands as
narrow as I can make them.  I am missing something.

SueW wrote:

>Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers.  Report is
>grouped by Driver.  Keep together is selected.
>Detail band:  Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can
>Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes
>Goal:  Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments.
>Orientation:  Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column
>height:  0.3069"
>
>When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather
>than all appointments for a driver for a given date.  I have the bands as
>narrow as I can make them.  I am missing something.

Remove the detail section's ForceNewPage.  Set the Driver
group header section's ForceNewPage to Before Section.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

"Marshall Barton" wrote:

> SueW wrote:
>
> >Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers.  Report is
> >grouped by Driver.  Keep together is selected.
> >Detail band:  Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can
> >Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes
> >Goal:  Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments.
> >Orientation:  Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column
> >height:  0.3069"
> >
> >When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather
> >than all appointments for a driver for a given date.  I have the bands as
> >narrow as I can make them.  I am missing something.
>

> Remove the detail section's ForceNewPage.  Set the Driver
> group header section's ForceNewPage to Before Section.
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]
> .
> Thank you.  I thought I tried this, but must not have.

How to set publisher 2007 as default program...
I have publisher 2007 and 2003 installed on my computer (my company wants to keep the old version in case the new version doesnt work out). Everytime I open one of my Publisher (.pub) files, it opens in Publisher 2003. My question is, how do I set all my .pub files to open in Publisher 2007 not 2003. I have searched high and low and cannot find an answer. I have already attempted set the program default, but it does nothing. (I Right-clicked, properties, Change Default program... Publisher 2007 is not listed. I browsed for the .exe file for Publisher 2007 (which has the same name as th...

Map one more column map within a single XSD element.
Map one more column map within a single XSD element. I have export the xml file from the excel file format, the data has in one more column a xml element data. How can I map one more column? In my XSD (problem is "sub-item" element) <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <xsd:element name="body"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element name="item-group" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element name="item...

Combo box to show selective Records!
I have a table [tblAccountStatus] that has around 6 fields for receiving payments 2 of the fields are [ClientID] (Number) and [ModeOfPayment] (Text) I have created a query using these to fields , made a combo box using this query ,put it on my form and made Control Source [ModeOfPayment] Now what I would like to do is when I enter the ClientID on to my form the query will only show [ModeOfPayment] that has been entered with that [ClientID] Hence when I select Mr Tom Cruise , I will get a selection my from my Combo Box as the names of the checks I have entered under his ClientID Hope this mak...

MS Outlook 2007 SP2
Is MS OutlooK 2007 SP2 support for CRM4.0 Outlook client. In documentation it is mentioned MS Office System SP1. Please clarify if MS Office 2007 SP2 is supported. The documentation was prepared before SP2 was available, but what they describe are the minimum version and patch levels. Generally speaking, any patch level above the documented minimum will be fine. Dave Ireland "mvj123" <mvj123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A16700EA-5ACA-41CA-997A-9BF997E73D37@microsoft.com... > Is MS OutlooK 2007 SP2 support for CRM4.0 Outlook client. In documentatio...

Printing Contacts
Hello, I use Outlook 2007 with Exchange. When I try to print a list of contacts from the public folder, I can see the field "File as" in my list, but it wont print. Do you have an idea of the source of this problem. Thank you in advance for your precious help. -- Sallie What view is applied to the folder? What exactly do you mean by "wont print"? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "Sallie" ...

Outlook Web Access Problems (SBS 2003)
Wonder if any one can help... We use Outlook Web Access and until last week we have never had any problems.... (SBS 2003) I get to the login screen and put my username and password in and I get the error "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Ensure that your user name and password are correct, and then try again." I've tested the login as both the user the admininstrator and internally on the server and I get the same problem... I'm not aware that we have installed any new apps or made any changes recently Any ideas....?, the users just seem to have los...

Sub Form not showing all records
I have created a form (PartSuffixSubFrm) that shows Part Number, Suffix and a check box from the table PartSuffixTbl. When I open the PartSuffixSubFrm as a Form all of the Part and Suffix records in the table show up. But when I include this as a subform on my LocationFrm the PartSuffixSubFrm only shows the first Part Number and it's Suffixes. I cannot see, nor reach, the rest of the records. Can anyone tell what I have missed based on this explination? Never mind - I am actually going a different way on this project. But for others found the Parent Child relationships are what...

Full Page Backgrounds
I am trying to create a 2006 calendar and I would like the background to go from corner to corner of the page (no white around the edges). How do I make the background full page? Thank you, Jana Jana wrote: > I am trying to create a 2006 calendar and I would like the background > to go from corner to corner of the page (no white around the edges). > How do I make the background full page? > > Thank you, Jana *SIGH* doesn't anyone STFW anymore?! This has NOTHING to do with Publisher and EVERYTHING to do with your printer. If your printer can't handle full bleed th...

Printable Page
Can someone tell me how to set up the following page to be able fill the entire page so that the table that houses all the content is full page rather than part of the page. the page is: http://shirleysrecipes.awardspace.biz/printlemonpoundcake.htm Thank you, Change <table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="640" height="1469" bordercolorlight="#000080" bordercolordark="#000080"> to <table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"...

help in publisher and can't see the page tab on the bottom
I can't view my page tabs so I can't move btw pages in my publisher file- i know they are there for i see it in Print Preview but how do I get the tool bar on the bottom back? Mercy0986 wrote: > I can't view my page tabs so I can't move btw pages in my publisher > file- i know they are there for i see it in Print Preview but how do > I get the tool bar on the bottom back? ============================ For Publisher 2003 or earlier: Go to.....View / Status Bar For Publisher 2007...have a look at the following article: Where is the Page Sorter (status bar) in Publish...

Access Report from the Web
Hello, We have few Access reports on a form, that we would like to run from the web (sherpoint) is it posible ? if not, what can be as alternative ? thank you, -- תודה רבה In general not a good idea unless you approach it like I do with this product. http://www.rptsoftware.com/products/reportserver/ It basically runs one instance of Access on the server and uses a COM component and lots of error checking to handle the report requests. Note: the product hasn't been updated to work with access 2007 or 2010 (you would need to tweak source code). Low en...

Exch 2003 SP2
Following the typical procedures below I am able to update one node at time of the Exchange 2003 servers to SP2. As per recommendation below, I applied Exch2003 SP2 to one offline Node1. Then when I attempt to "move resources" to node Node2, I noticed that failover doesn't complete - Systems Attendant fails to get started. In my pre-production environment, I was able to instal the Exch2003 SP2 only upon taking the resources "offline" in the Cluster administrator tool. Then I was able to install the Exch2003SP2 on both nodes, upgrade the Virtual Exchange server an...

Access Maximum records
Hi, Can anyone tell me what is the maximum records you can have in access? Thanks in advance -- K Vander Vlist In news:FA47522D-B44F-4D0A-90E4-642851CDDC9E@microsoft.com, Kathy Vander Vlist <KathyVanderVlist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > Can anyone tell me what is the maximum records you can have in access? > Thanks in advance There is no maximum number of records. There's a maximum size to the file, which is 2GB in Access 2000-2003. I'm not sure if that's changed in Access 2007. Generally, information about limitations of the product version you...

Student Loans in Money 2007
Hi, I have four student loans all under one account with Sallie Mae. I've entered them in Money separately because they are at differing interest amounts - I make only one payment to Sallie Mae and they split it between the loans. My problem is that I dont know how to apply the one payment to the four accounts (in order to track). You can't have one Loan Payment target four different Loan Accounts. It's just a limitation. Not a great one. If I were designing it, it wouldn't have this limitation, but there it is. Assuming you want to track these as separate loans (and ...

Project 2007
One of my students has some tasks which will be repeated at different points during the project (Reoccurring task won't work in this case). Is there a way to copy and paste his extensive note information without having to open the Task Information window each time? Selecting the task row to copy and paste won't bring over the notes. In article <8FB23A12-C779-4370-9749-D9758403B352@microsoft.com>, Mikel Anne <MikelAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > One of my students has some tasks which will be repeated at different points > during the project (...

executing code on access forms on different pc's
We have several access databases that we used without any problems for years. All databases are in access2003 format and have forms with VB code behind it. recently we are getting new PC's that cannot execute the forms in (MDE version) databases. It reports missing references. Opening the MDB version is no problem but then it cannot be opened on the older PC's anymore. Both old and new PC's have Office 2003 installed and are running XPSP2. The missing references are 3 files: Comct232.ocx Comdlg32.ocx mscomct2.ocx Does anyone know where these files come from? Could they belon...

Showing multiple pages of a workbook
How can I easily show 2 pages of a workbook on the same screen and sync the scrolling? Jim Rech posted this: http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=eGtL9Sbu%24GA.207%40cppssbbsa03 It may do what you want (well, if you change it to Trues). And I think that I've seen posts that this is built into xl2003. (but not sure) If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm RBS wrote: > > How can I easily show 2 pages of a workbook on the same screen and sync the > scrolling? -- Dave Peterson D...

Update a Customer Record Based on Vendor Input
WHat is the best to accomplish where I can update a Specific Customer account based on an invoice posted to a Vendor account. For example, an invoice of $100 is posted to a Vendor account - ABC enterprises. Based on this invoice I would like to programmaticaly post a $50 receivable invoice to a customer of same name (ABC enterprises) Thanks Customer Vendor Relationships module? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "nfp" wrot...

Excel 2007 & XP/Vista
I hope this is the right newsgroup for this posting, my apologies if not. If I open a workbook in Vista (which also loads Common Macros.xlsm via XLSTART) and then open another workbook this also opens the same instance of Excel. However, if I then try open a workbook in an email attachment another instance of Excel loads and I get the message "File in Use - Common Macros.xlsm is locked for editing" and I am given the option to Open Read Only, Notify or cancel. In my XP installation everything opens within the one instance of Excel without any problems. Is there anything tha...

Excel 2007
So here's my issue: Excel 2007 user opens more than one spreadsheet, however, when (in Excel) you attempt to use the Switch Windows toolbar button, it only lists ONE sheet open. Opening subsequent spreadsheets results in an individual instance of Excel for each worksheet (and for each one, if you try and switch windows, you only see the one sheet open in that particular workbook). How can I get it to behave properly, so that I have one instance of Excel open.....and multiple spreadsheets that I can switch to within the single instance of the application. Can't understand wha...

Multiple Outlook Profiles Open at One Time
Hi, I pull mail from an Exchange server (through POP) - to keep it on my own box. However, I need to save most items - thus I run into the large .pst file. I have thought about setting up a new profile every three to six months - but I always need to access my older mail. Is there a way to open more than one instance of Outlook - to different profiles at one time? Or does anyone have any other suggestions. I've tried other files - on the outlook bar - however they are not configured like email messages. Thanks, Patty Multiple profiles would be overkill here. All you need ...

Eliminate Printing payroll DD pay stubs
We are looking at eliminating the printing of Payroll DD sheets for all our employees and instead adding the Greenshades Employee Desk, which allows employees to logon and print their own payslips. Does anyone have any comments on the greenshades product or if they have any experience with any other packages available. Does Microsoft have their own product like that? thanks -- Doug GP offers Employee Pay which is a component of Employee Self Service. This module is deployed via Business Portal. Employees can view and print pay stubs. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Doug" wrot...

Quick Categories in Outlook 2007
Does anyone know how to get rid of Quick Categories for Outlook 2007 Tasks, but still keep the category name listed? I find the color-coded boxes annoying to look at, and god help you if you accidentally click on one, it deletes your category setting for that task. I liked the old way of creating new tasks by click on the task category, typing in the category name, hitting TAB and typing the Subject. Now you have to double-click the category to get a new Task form, type in the name, then select what color coded category you want, then hit save. Don't Microsoft programmers have an...

joining up files to one database
i got a few files i want to join to gether to make one file, so when i click it, all the tabs are at the bottom of the page? hope you understand that cheers for the help Shed, You'll need to do a Move (Edit, Move or Copy Worksheet) to move each sheet (or a copy of) into a common workbook. Then save that. No magic button. Shortcut: Right click a worksheet tab -- Move or copy worksheet is there too. Or you can tile (Window, Arrange) the two workbooks (get them both on the screen simultaneously), and drag the tab from one workbook to the other. Hold the control to copy instead of m...

One "Resume Next" or two?
Suppose I have error handling code similar to the following: Err_MyFunction: on error resume next rst1.close rst2.close I don't want to see an error message from trying to close recordset vars which are already closed. I actually want/expect them to be closed. But of course, depending on where the error occurred, one or both rst vars might still be open when the error handler fires, so I put the "resume next" statement to guard against this eventuality. But suppose both rst vars are already closed when the error handler fires? In this case, both close state...