One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007

Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers.  Report is
grouped by Driver.  Keep together is selected.
Detail band:  Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can
Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes
Goal:  Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments.
Orientation:  Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column
height:  0.3069"

When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather
than all appointments for a driver for a given date.  I have the bands as
narrow as I can make them.  I am missing something.

SueW wrote:

>Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers.  Report is
>grouped by Driver.  Keep together is selected.
>Detail band:  Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can
>Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes
>Goal:  Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments.
>Orientation:  Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column
>height:  0.3069"
>
>When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather
>than all appointments for a driver for a given date.  I have the bands as
>narrow as I can make them.  I am missing something.

Remove the detail section's ForceNewPage.  Set the Driver
group header section's ForceNewPage to Before Section.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

"Marshall Barton" wrote:

> SueW wrote:
>
> >Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers.  Report is
> >grouped by Driver.  Keep together is selected.
> >Detail band:  Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can
> >Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes
> >Goal:  Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments.
> >Orientation:  Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column
> >height:  0.3069"
> >
> >When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather
> >than all appointments for a driver for a given date.  I have the bands as
> >narrow as I can make them.  I am missing something.
>

> Remove the detail section's ForceNewPage.  Set the Driver
> group header section's ForceNewPage to Before Section.
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]
> .
> Thank you.  I thought I tried this, but must not have.

Font sizes
I find it very difficult to read the phone numbers on the contact forms. How do I change the Font?? I can copy the numbers into the notes where you can control the font, but that is a pain. Thanks. Ira ...

Strange Report display problem - XP and Vista
Hi, I have a strange problem in displaying of reports on Windows XP and Vista. My crosstab query display mission records for a particular month, for employees of my organisation. For example if I search by month of "April", the crosstab query will display all staff ( of different departments) who were on mission in April. On Windows Vista the report displays fine, that is the query only fetches records for APRIL. However on an XP system, apart from APRIL records, the report is repeating staff member names along with dates of arrival and exit of previous months. I hav...

Internet Explorer 8 will not open; Outlook 2007 emails not showing
I'm having the biggest issue with Windows 7 right now. I have installed Win7 Professional and had been using it fine with IE8/Firefox and MSOffice 2007 Ultimate. About 2 weeks ago, I had a massive email download (over 1000 emails, broken up to around 270 at a time) from Gmail. This is when I noticed that the HTML would not show up in emails that were listed as Safe Senders. Also, IE8 will not open. There are no error messages. If I click on IE enough times, I barely get to see iexplore.exe show up in the Task Manager before it disappears. Firefox works fine and has bee...

5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied
I'm having the following email issue with one of my clients, they are getting. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: xxxxxxx@netonecom.net on 12/29/2003 11:58 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <clarkserv01.ClarkNational.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Access denied> The wierd thing is that I am not getting a Application event log event I.D. for this on our server??? Could the problem be on the netonecom.net server?????? Hi Jeff, The problem could possibly be caused by t...

More than one Table
I have an Old table TABLE 1 in an application which has a check fields CHK1, CHK2 in it. I have recently upgraded the application so that the check field are now a series of records in a sub-form TABLE 2. QUESTION I want to increment through TABLE 1 one record at a time, then run a conditional statement to see if CHK1, CHK2 is yes in each respective check field and if it is I want to open TABLE 2 and add record to TABLE 2 so that reflects the respective CHKn. My question is can 2 recordsets be open simultaneously and if so how do I swap between the 2 so that my VBA applic...

money 2007: moving from essential to advanced budget
How can I move from essential budget to advanced budget without typing all my information over again? You are unable to the advanced budget in 2007 was designed only to be used as a new budget. Steve "MarkB" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:uiSNDyuCHHA.3624@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How can I move from essential budget to advanced budget without typing all > my information over again? > You can access the advanced budget by navigating to money://navigate/newadvbgt in the Money address bar. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps...

how do I change picture resolution of all pictures at one time?
I have a large catalogue with over 150 pictures. I have the high res pictures in the file for commercial printing, however would like an e-mailable catalogue and in order to do this I need to change the resolution of all the pictures. Is there a way of doing this all at once? Thanks, Stephen print the cat. to a pdf and email the pdf to your clients. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Stephen" <Stephen @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:344EE8B6-8748-4271-B8C6-C77663F7AB80@microsoft.com... > I have a large catalogue...

Create Groupwise Reminder for Access
Is there a way to create a groupwise reminder note in an Access database? Kind of like a tickler. The note would be sent to certain people, which may not be the same people each time, when an assignment's due date is approaching. The note would continue to be sent each day until the assignment is 'closed' in the database. I know this may be wishful thinking, but I'm trying to figure out a way to do this in Access instead of just having the user create their own notes in Groupwise. Thanks for your help. I don't know this Groupwise however I have a s...

Emergency: Move Outlook from one computer to another
I have a computer that has a fried motherboard that needs to be sent in for repairs. I need to move my Outlook 2K from the broken machine's harddrive to a backup machine. I can't find the default Outlook .pst or whatever file to the new machine. Does anyone know how to do this? Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Martin" <Martin@TWCourts.com> wrote in message news:058801c3c441$039b17c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a computer that has a fried motherboard that nee...

Blank aspx page
I do a redirect from a Cold Fusion page to an aspx page on the same site. Some people receive a blank page while most have a properly functioning aspx page. "jt22" <jt22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0189163F-6B8A-4707-93EB-314BD608C8C5@microsoft.com... >I do a redirect from a Cold Fusion page to an aspx page on the same site. > Some people receive a blank page while most have a properly functioning > aspx > page. I've had a similar issue recently with Internet Explorer (FireFox was fine), in my case it seemed to be relat...

Excel 2007 Help Button
When I press the Help button in Excel I get a return message that says "There are no help topics to match your request". All I want to do is explore the Help section to learn more about Excel. Where do I enable the Help Section? Hello: Try to use the F1/help buttons when nothing is selected. -- Hope this helps Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK Please do not forget to rate this reply. "l_croft1" wrote: > When I press the Help button in Excel I get a return message that says "There > are no help topics to match your request"...

MSMoney 2007
In MSMoney 2007 Deluxe, When I go to an Income Vs Spending report, I have transactions that don't have assigned categories. When I click on the 'Assign categories' I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error. This happens every time, and on two different computers. Looking at the detailed technical information I see an 0x40000015 out of mscoree.dll. Anyone have any idea how to fix this, or where to get additional help from Microsoft? Thanks Phillip In microsoft.public.money, Phillip wrote: >In MSMoney 2007 Deluxe, When I go to an Income Vs Spending re...

How do you randomly generate numbers in Excel 2007?
How do you randomly generate numbers from 1 to 84 without duplicates in Excel 2007? 1) Download and Install "MoreFunc" add-in. http://www.download.com/Morefunc/3000-2077_4-10423159.html 2) In cell A1 type: =MRAND(,1,84) and copy down all the way to A84 (incl.) Micky "Steve Bedard" wrote: > How do you randomly generate numbers from 1 to 84 without duplicates in Excel > 2007? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/randint.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Steve Bedard" <Steve Bedard@discussions.microsoft.com...

Web Access #5
How can I get Outlook 2002 to get mail out of my Outlook Web Access account? (my department is not using a Exchange Server) IF you don't have Exchange server, you don't have Outlook Web Access....Outlook is a mail client, not a server. What kind of mail account do you use? Perhaps your ISP has a webmail feature you can use to check new mail, or you can use www.mail2web.com Steve wrote: > How can I get Outlook 2002 to get mail out of my Outlook > Web Access account? (my department is not using a > Exchange Server) ...

Print View or Print Paper No start time or end time
How come when i print view or print hard copy of my monthly calendar I dont see the start and end time? "dearcc" <dearcc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B8CACE7-6A38-4652-8010-B92713583CAE@microsoft.com... > How come when i print view or print hard copy of my monthly calendar I dont > see the start and end time? Outlook version? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] They only show if the cell is wide enough. Try Landscape format. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solut...

Worksheet slow after printing
I have a worksheet with a number of command buttons to execute VBA commands. Everything runs fast until I print the worksheet--then everything is in slow motion. I do not have to run any code. I can enter data manually & then print--then it even takes a long time to delete the data. Would be happy to send file. -- Jim Morris Do you have any Workbook_BeforePrint code. Press Alt F11 and look at the code in the MyWorkbook module? "jm100" wrote: > I have a worksheet with a number of command buttons to execute VBA commands. > Everything runs fast until I print th...

View Case once after Published, then Page Cannot Be Displayed
Hey all, I wanted to change the "Problem Resolved" message for closing a case to "Completed/Resolved". I did so, and then I published the changes. I opened a case, went to resolve it, and right after that it came up with "The page cannot be displayed." I went to change the message back to "Problem Resolved," published the changes, and viewed a case without a problem. I went to view a second case, however, and was greeted again by "The page cannot be displayed." I can now view a case exactly one time after every time I publish Cases, and after...

How to display a macro generated menu in Excel 2007
I have an addin that was written using Excel VBA 2003 and works fine. It puts a new item in the menu bar just before "Help" Now the addin is being used in Excel 2007 and it is clear that the macros are running, but we cannot find out how to get its menu item to display anywhere. I guess this is more of an Excel 2007 question than a VBA question, but any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! custom menu items go to add-ins tab in excel 2007. but i think you cannot control where it go on add-in tabs <NoSpam@aol.com> wrote in message news:b988v519kbcelnivj...

one note opens all folders
For a couple of weeks now onenote opens all the folders on my computer as the default. I just want it to do the 'explore' option as normal. It only opens folders in onenote, not the documents or other file types contained within them, they open as normal. I've tried to reset the defaults for folders through control panel with no success. I've read you can delete a key in the registry to fix this but I'm not sure about doing this. My computer runs vista and onenote 2007. I'm not sure what's caused the problem, my computer's aniti-virus Kaspe...

locking pages maximised in windows 7
How can I make the pages and folders open maximised IE fullscreen on windows 7 please, I would like them to open fullscreen by default. Dragging out doesnt work nor does F11 as the next time i open it is back to the third sized screen. cheers NR Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Internet Explorer. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/djsteele Co-author: "Access 2010 Solutions", p...

how can i print the notes of powerpoint presentation slides?
i want to print my notes so i have them in front of me (not on the comp screen), but if i print the powerpoint presentation, only the slides are printing..... please help! On the print menu, there is a field called, "Print what:" wherein you can select "Notes Pages". "Luisa Grey" wrote: > i want to print my notes so i have them in front of me (not on the comp > screen), but if i print the powerpoint presentation, only the slides are > printing..... > > please help! ...

"last line of receipt printing on first line of next receipt"
I have adjusted the .xml file for the receipt countless times and have downloaded .xml templates from the Customer Source. Every time I print a receipt the last line is cut off and inserted as the first line on the next receipt. Any ideas for fixing this? Thanks! What Printer/Driver combination are you using? I would guess that you're using some variety of Windows Driver, and that the problem has to do with the page size defined there rather than with the Receipt Template... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ------------------...

making boxplot in excel 2007
Hey. Got a problem on making a boxplot in excel 2007. I used to make excel 2003 to make the boxplot, but now I have the 2007 edition. I learned from my teacher that I need to use the "High-Low-lines" and the "Up/down-bars" to make the boxplot. The problem is that when I made the "Up/down-bars" it will cover the data-points so I can't see median ect. Is there anyway to change the order of the chart-figures like to show the data-point at the top, the up/down-bars in the middle and the high-low-lines at the bottom just like when u change the order of several...

Listbox to open record in another form frustration
I'm about to go crazy here. I have records showing in a listbox (lstShortGoals). I set the double click event to... Dim Crit As String Crit = "[GoalID] = " & Me.lstShortGoals DoCmd.OpenForm "GoalDetails", , , Crit The code opens the form, but it displays a blank record (new actually), not the one specified. I've looked at the code as it runs and Me.lstShortGoals is set to the correct GoalID number. This is boggeling my mind. What could I be doing wrong? Could it be my form properties? Thanks! On Jan 2, 8:38 pm, "Todd" <T....

how to copy formula from one workbook to another
Hi! I have a blank workbook containing many formulas and many worksheets. I use this to create a new workbook everymonth and enter data. After a while, I found a way to improve in a subset of formulas. How can I go back and reapply these formula to the entire workbook (including all worksheets, some of them are identical but others are different) without doing lot of manual work? thank you, prashant -- How about the paste special? It didn't work or not likely what you wer looking for -- hidek ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hideki's P...