number of reports - 122702

I am using access 97. Is there a way to get number of report instead of
manually count it one by one? Thanks.

0
Obama

Your question is a little obscure.  Are you trying to print multiple copies
of the same report?  If so, press CTRL - P and select the number of copies to
be printed from the print menu.

If you are trying to print the copy number on the report (Example- you
printed four copies and you want them numbered 1 through 4) I have no idea.

"-Obama" wrote:

> I am using access 97. Is there a way to get number of report instead of
> manually count it one by one? Thanks.

number setting for workbook e.g. i want , instead of . in number
I want my excel should display number in US format not i German format. How to change number display setting for whole excel file. Check out Start>Settings>Control Panel> Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options> Regional and Language Options>click 'Customize' button If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "Rajesh" wrote: > I want my excel should display number in US format not i German format. > > How to change number display setting for whole excel file. ...

Number cells won't reformat / sort
I'm dealing w/ a spreadsheet composed of cut-and-pasted rows from 2 sources (A and B) both originally exported from Filemaker at different times. When trying to sort the data by a "Record Number" field, the 2 datasets remain split and will not integrate. In other words, instead of the sort result being something like: # Code 1 WEX 3 WAF 4 WAF 6 WEX 7 WAF 9 WEX They look like this: # Code 1 WEX 6 WEX 9 WEX 3 WAF 4 WAF 7 WAF The 2 groups remain separate and sort individually. It gets stranger, though. If I reformat the column to, say, a percent or a currency r...

Reports from outlook
When i run a report from my workstation than he always ask for my credentials. When i logon to the server locally with my credentials then it works. The CRM 3.0 and SQL 2005 server are running on the same server. How can I solve the problem that i can run a report from the outlook client? ...

Can Excel 2007 open a numbers file?
Just wondering if there's an add-in that will let Excel open a numbers file, thanks. What is a numbers file? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:17:01 -0800, fnight <fnight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just wondering if there's an add-in that will let Excel open a numbers file, >thanks. fnight - If you're referring to Numbers, part of iWork for Mac computers, I am not aware of such an add-in. The usual workaround is to use Numbers to save the file in a format that Excel can open. The web page http://www.apple.com/iw...

Number Format #14
Is there a way I can format a number so that significant 0's and a letter are conditional? I currently use: ?0"g" ?0"s" ?0"c" - which formats like so: 100000 = 10g 00s 00c 100010 = 10g 00s 10c 1000 = 0g 10s 00c What I wish to have is a code that formats like so: 101010 = 10g 10s 10c 10000 = 10s 10 = 10c 100010 = 10g 10c Is this possible? -- LoganStallworth ------------------------------------------------------------------------ LoganStallworth's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27561 View this thre...

Date Range on Report in Money 2003
I have a favorite report in Money 2003 which lists scheduled payments within a range of dates. My file was upgraded from Money 2000. I used to have the problem of the report omitting many of the scheduled transactions within the date range. That was fixed by running the Salvage program. Now the problem is the other way around: the report shows transactions BEYOND the date range, as well as those within. Is there a fix for that? I still have the Salvage program. :-) Thanks, Elliott ...

Property Tax Reporting
Hello: The Fixed Assets tutorial on PartnerSource very briefly says that the Location ID in Fixed Asset Management factors into property tax reporting. How so? There are no property tax rates or calculations in Fixed Asset Management. Speaking of reports, it would be nice if Fixed Asset Management had forms of some sort that it could print. What I mean by that is that certain CPA firms use other software such as Thomson Creative Solutions as it prints out the necessary tax forms for the client. Do you think Fixed Asset Management will eventually have this? It would make it more ...

Sales Tax reporting on cash payment
Great Plains only allows us to report Sales Tax at time of invoicing. I would love to see a Sales Tax reporting setup option in which you are asked, how do you report? Time of INvoice or Time of Receipt. This was a feature of RealWorld software that anyone who upgrades to Great Plains has lost this functionality and now has to record their sales tax manually if they pay their sales tax based on when the Receivable Invoice is Paid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click t...

Additional Phone Number Fields
Outlook newbie... Is it possible to add additional phone number fields to Outlook 2007 contacts? Business and Business 2 already exist but I need Business 3, Business 4, etc. Can that be done. If so, how? Thanks. Peter "PMokover" <PMokover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69883331-CB5F-4BBC-9DD1-9B5A5D60BBF0@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to add additional phone number fields to Outlook 2007 > contacts? Business and Business 2 already exist but I need Business 3, > Business 4, etc. Can that be done. If so, how? You can ...

schedule a task to run a report
I need to use the Windows task scheduler to run a report, I can see how to do this if the access file is closed. What if the file is currently open ? regards Trevor -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-gettingstarted/200911/1 Hi Trevor, use a different database for the scheduler task ... link to all your tables, put your report in there and anything else it needs create an AutoExec macro that opens the report (which will automatically print unless you specify otherwise) and then exits Access Warm Regards, ...

Re-order Number
Hi IS there anyway you can enter the re-order Number at the Matrix Stage of an Item, instead on every Item individually? If you enter it on the Purchase Order side it doesnt update the Individual item???? H ...

summing number of 'y's in a filtered column
Basically I have a spreadsheet which is filtered by column R and I wan to sum the number of 'Y's in column P based only on the visibl filtered table rather than hidden rows. Now I know the subtotal worksheet function will ignore hidden rows however it does not seem to be able to total up the number of 'Y's i the range of cells. The count function would sum up the number of 'y' but it counts the hidden columns as far as I know. Is there some other function which would allow me to sum the number o 'y's ignoring hidden rows -- neowo ---------------------------...

Mailbox Management Report is blank
I set up a policy to Generate a report of all users Sent and Deleted Items folders. I set the reporting level to Summary as a test and also Detail as a test. Each time I run the Mailbox Maintenancde Process, the email gets sent to the administrator I chose but it is blank. Even on the detail attachment it is blank. The event viewer log shows the correct information that should be on the report, but the email is blank. Any ideas? Does the exchange server need a MAPI client installed like 5.5 needed? You shouldn't install Oultook on your exchange server. I've run into problems wi...

How do I get numbers on a colum to stay as I typed them on an exc.
I created a workbook with information to be used for merging to a letter. I created a heading colum to read "HOURS" and entered the numbers as 1:23. When I merged the files, the information showed at 1:23:00 A.M. How do I correct this on my workbook excel file or on the Word document? I do not want the numbers to be changed to time. Please help!!!!!! There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.aspx Desperate School Secretary...

Omit data based on criteria in reports
I have a report which gives an employee's productivity rating, based on a set standard. This standard depends on what product the employee is running at the time. However, some times the employees run products that do not have standards associated with them (trial products for instance). A daily report tells: Employee Product How much was produced How much was expected (standard) % Expected (How much was produced/How much was expected) When a trial product is run on a given day, the % Expected number is Null (=IIf([How much was expected] = 0, Nul...

Dynamic "Numbered List"
How Can I update my numbered list (S.No) after Filtering the list? Like: 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. D After filter..... 1. A 2. B 3. D [C Filtered] Any Idea to get the result. Regards, Murtaza hi, Murtaza ! > ... update my numbered list (S.No) after Filtering the list? > Like: > 1. A > 2. B > 3. C > 4. D > After filter..... > 1. A > 2. B > 3. D [C Filtered] assuming [B2] as the first cell [in filtered-column]... try with subtotal-offset approach [by Laurent Longre] and copy-down... a) array-entered: {ctrl}+...

Field values used to filter a report
I have a report that is based upon a query that filters the data in a variety of ways. The net result is a listing of Zip Codes that I ultimately use as a part of the data for a report. The contents of this report is limited to the Zip Codes from the query. (Not a true filter) I need to be able to print this list of zip codes in a comma seperated list in the report header. I am sure this can be easily accomplished but for the life of me I cannot figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. There are 2 parts to your question: a) How to provide an interface ...

Products added directly to Opportunity
Why can't I link and display products when they are added directly to an Opportunity? I can do it using Access but not with CRM tools - Reports or Advanced Query. I need a list for a date range of all products sold by Owner. The sales team do not use Orders or Quotes. Our partner said it would work fine to just add the product directly to the Opportunity. Only problem, no reports! Any help greatly appreciated. -- JNech Houston On the left-hand side of the Opportunity screen, there is a section titled 'Products' which lists the Products that are potentially been sold as part ...

how do i change the default number type which is formatted in new.
how do i change the default number type which is formatted in new spreadsheet Create a new workbook Change the Normal style (Format>Styles from the menu) to reflect your preferred number format. You can also change font style and size if your prefer. Save the workbook as a template - choosing File>Save As and select Template under the 'Save As Type' dropdown at the bottom, saving it with the name BOOK.XLT in the directory C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart\ If you have an older or newer version, you may not see the Office10 subdirectory, so adjust as appr...

6000 -> 6K. Possible with number formats?
Hi all, Is it possible to set a number format code in cell in such a way that, when say, 6,500 is typed, then 6.5K will be shown? Thanks for your advice in advance. Frederick Chow Hong Kong Format the cell as #,##0.0,K -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Frederick Chow" <PleaseRemoveThishkmusc@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eo4iZS59GHA.2340@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Is it possible to set a number format code in cell in such a way that, when > say, 6,500 is typed, then 6.5K will be shown?...

How to increase number of columns appear in a worksheet?
You only get 256 columns with any released version of excel. Dhinesh wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

number to name
I want to do my schedule with Excell, and I was wondering if it's possible to type a number and get a name instead... for example if on the 3rd of february, Mark is working, and that I associate the number 1 to Mark. is there a way that if I type "1" under the 3rd of february, that converts it directly to Mark? thanks Gaetan Bart, Using event code you can do it Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("B2:H10")) Is Nothing Then With Target ...

Comparing three separate reports #2
I'm trying to take three separate reports and extract the data that is the same in column a and b. This report will pull the entire line of data based on a and b being the same on all three reports. Example is a financial institution looking for customers by name and account # that appear delinquent for three consecutive months. Ty, Create a new sheet. We will use columns A through C will be used in the process for finding the duplicates, so we'll set those up first. Enter "Table" in cell A1, and enter "Key Value" in cell B1, and enter "Appears in 3&qu...

Free Form Text Box in Report
Hi All, I am running a report that runs from a Make Table Query, and then into a cross tab query. The report is in a Switchboard and runs off of a Macro that opens the make table, updates based off of the dates entered, closes it, opens the cross tab. Closes it. Opens the report in print preview. I need others to run the report with no intervention so I entered a text box (as I have done before) into the header that reads: =[Enter Report Ending Date mm/dd/yyy] to allow for the ending date to appear in the header. However, this is not working. I am recieving the following error &q...

Using cost basis for net worth report
I would like my "Net Worth" report to show my investments on a cost basis (i.e. at the price I bought them), not as their current price. Is there any way I can do that? No. "Kevin Dorrell" <Kevin Dorrell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79127E17-14EF-403D-833A-E0D672C8D929@microsoft.com... >I would like my "Net Worth" report to show my investments on a cost basis > (i.e. at the price I bought them), not as their current price. Is there > any > way I can do that? Oh. That's not very good, is it! Thanks for the rep...