newbie needs help - ACCESS - Word - Excel question

Is it possible to import into a Word Table or Excel spreadsheet x
number of records so that you could have on a page, like four photos
across and several lines text fields underneath and then repeat the
whole thing again, for a total of eight records on a given page?

0
photogman

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Question -Problem

Reporting from Project Server

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Please help #8

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Pivot Table Question #5

I need a macro

question on os authenticity
I purchased a laptop with Windows 2000 preinstalled from a dealer who claims to be a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher. There was no COA attached to the body of the computer and he claims that he was not required to because he owns the license to it, not me. Is this correct? -- julesrh77 Good question but not for this community. You need to post your question in a Windows community. But, I think he's wrong and you should call Microsoft directly to ask them. You can find their phone number by going to www.microsoft.com. -- Charles Allen, MVP "julesrh77" wrote: > ...

learning Excel #3

Help with importing data

How to get to email from Word

microsoft.public.access.conversion