New page based on value

How can I force a new page return in a report based on the value of [Owner]?
[Owner] is from 1 to 22.  What I would like to do is make sure the owner only
gets his information, so when [Owner] changes I need to issue a new page
return so the next owner starts at the top of a new page instead of being
mixed with the previous owner's information.

Thanks.

Rod wrote:

>How can I force a new page return in a report based on the value of [Owner]?
>[Owner] is from 1 to 22.  What I would like to do is make sure the owner only
>gets his information, so when [Owner] changes I need to issue a new page
>return so the next owner starts at the top of a new page instead of being
>mixed with the previous owner's information.

Use Sorting and Grouping to specify a group with header on
the pwner field.  Then set the group header section's
ForceNewPage property to Before Section

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

multiple flyers per page?

visual basic

printing 2 charts on single page

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Setting up a new e-mail account

Value is BLANK

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...

y value vs x
In an xy scatter plot one can choose the type of line connecting the data points (smooth, straight, etc.). Once this is done, Is there a simple way of determining the y value of graph for a specific x value without doing successive approximations with 0 shifts. I'd rather not purchase a graphing program just for this simple task. You could find an equation that fits the data (see trendline) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ralph" <ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:284B39DE-20C6-40CB-AB60-39B...

Combo Box initial values question
Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. thanks tp Hi Teepee, Try something like: Me.ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 --- Regards, Norman "teepee" <teepee@noemail.com> wrote in message news:4645ed29$1@newsgate.x-privat.org... > Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? > Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. > > thanks > > tp > > thanks for trying. says 'invalid use of me keyword.&...

Moving exchange 5.5 to a new server exchange 2003
Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ray http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2340.asp http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en- us;exch2003 Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new >exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new >organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. > >Thanks, >Ray > >. ...

CRM Error

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

interchangine catergory and values axis
How do I flip the catergory and value axis around so that the X axis becomes the catergory axis and the Y axis is the value axis? thanks 100gree Hi see: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#SwitchXY -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "100green" <100green@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:95A7DE25-4535-4A48-8E6F-5D07F6DDE90F@microsoft.com... > How do I flip the catergory and value axis around so that the X axis > becomes > the catergory axis and the Y axis is the value axis? > thanks > 100gree Or http://peltiertec...

Filter excluding selection filters out null values
I have noticed that when I use the Filter Excluding Selection button on a form it also filters out all records which have a null value for that field even though the current record and field I have selected doesn't have a null value. How do I stop this from happening? Thanks. -Scott On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:52:02 -0700, hishi <hishi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have noticed that when I use the Filter Excluding Selection button on a >form it also filters out all records which have a null value for that field >even though the current record and field I have sele...

HELP: Compare Column values with column names in different tables
I have two tables, Grades_Table and Course_Table In Grades_Table, I have the following columns: Student_ID English Math Physics Chemistry Biology In Course_Table, I have the following columns: Course_ID Course_Name Now, I want to right a combination of SQL query and VBA to search specific students For E.g.: I want to view students who has a grade of “B” in Physics, “B” in Math and “B” in Chemistry How can I do this?? How can I grab a course from “Course_Name” column, from “Course_Table” then locate that course in Grades_Table (Here the course names are...

ignoring zero values in excel charts
I am trying to create an x/y scatter plot from an excel sheet where the cells in the data range contain formulae which sometimes return a zero value - when this occurs I want the chart to ignore the value as though the cell was empty but I am having no luck in doing this. It would also be nice if the LINEST function could be made to ignore zero values as well. Having the same problem. It's okay if there is absolutely nothing in the cell the chart is pulling from, but if the actual value is zero, it dips down and looks very distracting. I have tried various different ways to get ...