Need Help with Report

I have a main from and subform.  Main form looks up a doctor and the subform
lists the doctor's patients.  On the main form there are command buttons to
print specific report for these patients.  However, when I click on report
the report comes up with only 4 out of the 5 paitients.  It does not pick up
the first patient.  Everything else works fine except that one.  This is my
code for the report.  I do have requery in my main form.  Even after I
requery, it will no show all 5 patients.  I would appreciate any help anyone
can give me with this.  Thank you.

Private Sub ADOLVC_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_ADOLVC_Click

    Dim stDocName As String

    stDocName = "rpt ADOLVC"
    DoCmd.OpenReport "rpt ADOLVC", acPreview, , "[PR ID]=" & Me![PR ID]

Exit_ADOLVC_Click:
    Exit Sub

Err_ADOLVC_Click:
    MsgBox Err.Description
    Resume Exit_ADOLVC_Click

End Sub

Need help with moving Public folder from exch 2000 to 2003
I am trying to upgrade my server from Exch 2000 to 2003. I moved all the users mailbox without problem but can't seem to move the public folder. I try setting up replication but doesn't seem to work. any white paper or KB that give the procedure? I tried searching the site for days already but never seem to find an answer for this. There are lots of article on how to move from 5.5 to 2000 but none from 2000 to 2003 This kb might be useful as it discusses how to troubleshoot replication issues http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842273 Regards Gordon ...

Exchange 2000 box freezes and needs reboot DAILY!
Hello, I'm having a problem with my mail server. The box freezes (Move mouse NOTHING hit keyboad NOTHING) and seems to shut it's self down (At the time it hung). Fun Eh? My first thoughts were screen saver settings. The next thing was the video card drivers, changed them and same thing. So tried new vid card to no avail. Changed to PCI vid card still the same effect. Now starting to think it's the motherboard or some combination of settings. Does anyone have any idea of what may be causing my problem? Looking into the event viewer there is nothing extraordinary about the...

Physical inventory report #2
When i select the inventory tab, select physical inventory and choose the option for a manual count, is there anyway i can generate a report after inputting all items that tells me what product i haven't entered. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Need help hiding 0.00 value in datasheet view
Hello all I am having a lil problem to display my data in datasheet view. I know you can not have more than 3 Conditioanl Formating. So I am trying a way around to eliminate one of my current CF so I can add another one but at the same time keep the other CF. My question: How do I HIDE (I dont want it to display) a field in datasheet view if the value is = 0.00 without using conditional formating, in other words using VBA code. Thanks in advance... Thanks...works fine :-) ...

Need help for getting output
have information from different people and want to consolidate it in one single sheet using pivot tabel (without using macro) sample- Data - 1 Name Date Org Status Tiff # Anita 14-Apr-10 it processed 123 Anita 14-Apr-10 it pending 126 Anita 15-Apr-10 datex pending 128 Data 2 Name Date Org Status Tiff Rahul 14-Apr-10 it processed 131 Rahul 15-Apr-10 datex pending 134 Rahul 15-Apr-10 datex processed 135 it is a continues process day by day both data are from different excel sheet want it in one sheet Hi Without using a macro you can only do a manual cop...

exchange 5.5 enterprise edition reports 16 gig limit!
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - we installed the enterprise edition, have several x400 connectors, a lotus notes connector and an IMS. Recently the store has been stopping, saying out of disk space, could not copy to a file, and a few other errors that did not make sense. So, I started digging around and found the entry that the information store had a 16 gig limit! This is only on the standard edition, and I can't find out why it's reporting that. This was a brand new install, on a brand new server, so I know nothing wacky was done - but why am I getting this event in the event log! If it was...

Open files while login, Pls help
Hello Everybody, I have many files that open while login to the the system using Start-All programs-Startup. However, I have noticed that whatever files that has been saved at the end of day are not reflect the same(whatever data i have saved) when i login to the system a very next morning. Could you pls help on this issue Thanks and Regards Ashfaq Noorie. PS: i'm using version 2007 excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&...

Help please
I have an Excel 2003 spreadsheet that I keep golf scores and with some formulas I maintain my golf handicap. I would like to have an interface, form, etc that will allow me to do the following: 1) Enter data for a golf round (name, date, course, rating1, rating2, score) 2) Display data for a golfer 3) Perform functions on the data in the spreadsheet (modify/delete data, compute handicaps, etc) I'm not sure if there is something within Excel (VBA?) that will allow this or if there is some shareware or freeware that is specifically designed for this but any help would be gre...

need to organize custom reports
I keep downloading all new custom reports but im having a problam sorting them I have to many to go thru every time I need one. Does anyone know how to sort them into the regular report sections for example if its related to sales I should be able to find it under sales reports, if its related to customers I should be able to find it under customer reports, if its related to items I should be able to find it under items reports etc..etc..? Help me get organized, Chaya chaya wrote: > Help me get organized, This feature in the latest version is not again available. sorry antonio ...

PowerShell Query Help, WMI, Select Statement
Here is where I have started: #Get Physical Memory function getwmiinfo ($svr) { gwmi -query "select * from Win32_PhysicalMemory" -computername $svr | select [$svr], DeviceLocator } $Servers = get-content -path "C:\test.txt" foreach($Servers in $Servers) { getwmiinfo $Servers } I get this: [risk] DeviceLocator ------ ------------- DIMM0 DIMM1 What I want is this: ServerName DeviceLocator ---------- ...

Setting Report field properties on open
I am trying to set a field so it does not get printed in a report when it opens. I used to OpenARG statement and it passes the variable fine. However when trying to turn the field visiblity to false I get an error. Strange????? Can you change report fields visibility so certain fields do not get printed on the fly like this? I tried this with no luck. Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) If Not IsNull(Me.OpenArgs) Then InputArgs = Me.OpenArgs Select Case InputArgs Case "NoValues" txtUM_QTY.Report.Visible = False '&l...

Help to track down 5.7.1 errors
Users intermittently get 5.7.1 unable to relay errors, you do not have permission. I tracked this down to receiving incorrect DNS lookups, where instead of getting the MX record, Exchange is instead getting back the DNS Server's IP of the recipients external domain. What seems to fix this is if I go to a dos prompt and do a manual NSLOOKUP, then SET TYPE=MX, and then the name of the ext domain that originally failed. Sometimes it will timeout on the first try in dos. If I retry the lookup it succeeds, and then am able to send mail to the external domain no problem. Both Windows Clients...

Report Zoom
This has got to be an easy question. I have an Access database that is shared between multiple users using Access 2000 through 2007. The most recent user I moved to Access 2007 is having a major problem with some reports fitting on the page. Instead of the report fitting on a Letter size paper it zooms in a lot and puts it on 12 pieces of paper. All you get is 1/12th of the report on each page and the foratting is all wrong. It's looks kind of like the Reading view in Word. I've checked magins, etc. and it all looks fine. It also works perfectly on every other machine. Th...

VBA Help #2
In a user form I have 6 radio buttons, 3 inside one frame, and 3 indentical inside another frame. I want to be able to make it so that the radio button selected in one frame cannot be the same in the other frame? Hopefully this can be solved! Thanks ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! Free Support at http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/ ** If I understand you correctly: Assume Options Buttons1-3 in Frame1, OptionButtons4-6 in Frame2: Private Sub OptionButton1_Click() OptionButton2.Enabled = Not OptionButton5.Value OptionButt...

help with RAND
I have the following formula: =RAND()*(100-50)+50 How can I force it to return a whole number? I'm creating worksheets for kids and I'm getting: 85+31=115 I have the cell attributes set to no decimals but I'm guessing the SUM formula is still grabbing the full random numbers and rounding up or down. While I'm on the subject, are there worksheets already created and available for download somewhere. I'm teaching grandkids math skills. thanks! "shank" <shank@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:ufAFM#G1DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I have the fo...

Conditional Formatting help...
This is a followup question to one I posted a few days ago with the title "How to change cell color based on content". Someone had recommended I use "Conditional Formatting." So, I tried but it didn't work out the way I expected. Here's what I did: New spreadsheet in cell A1: Check in cell B1: 100 Select cell B1 Menu select Format/Conditional Formatting... Left combo, select "Formula Is" In formula box: =(B1 > 0) & (A1 = "Check") Click on Format button Click on Patterns tab Click on the red color Click on OK Click on OK (in Conditional...

Reinstalled Windows 2000; HELP!
I had a problem with a corrupted file on Windows 2000 Pro. I couldn't get it to run again, so I just reinstalled Windows 2000 Professional. In the process, did I destroy all my old email from Outlook Express? I did a complete install from the CD. Is there any way I can get my old email back, up to date? The IP server doesn't have those there anymore, since I configured it to delete email as I download it. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!! Hi John, I am not sure if you have lost your mails altogether. What you can do is search for the files named *.dbx. If you find some ...

need help related to mail
Hi everybody, I having problem in my organization that when internal users send mail to internal users sometimes it not reach to recipient and also not given notice to sender that mail delivery fail. Why its happen I don't know? Can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot and how to find out why its happen? But one more thing that in outlook its shows in send item box. then where is mail gone? Anybody tell m or guide me. Thanking you. Yours truly, Vicky Sam. You have to provide a little more information about your architecture before anyone will be able to help you. -- regards, ...

I just know someone can help
currrently when I compose an e-mail message in outlook express, the sender shows as my business name, but when it is recieved the sender appears as my name. How can I change it so that is my business name as the sender of the letter? Try posting this in an Outlook Express group - this group supports Outlook from Microsoft Office suite of business productivity programs. Outlook Express belongs to the Internet Explorer family and has little relation to Outlook. You can also find some excellent information on OE here: httpL//www.tomsterdam.com >-----Original Message----- >curr...

Some Latino women need to meet you
Travel around the world with a Latino women http://lov.ly/14n4 ...

Help with EXCEL please !!!!

help

Newbie Help. Is this possible?
Hello, I am just getting into Excel and would like some help very much. I a basically trying to make a spreadsheet for a restuarant that woul specify how many servers would be the floor and their sidework and tha ties into the server schedule. Problem is that different nights have different number of servers on. So my question is? Do I need to make spreadsheet for all the varients of servers (say 4-10 servers) or i there some way I can input a number like 6 and the spreadsheet wil modify itself automatically? Thanks so much -- taltos ------------------------------------------------------...

Help!! i need to know what my post office, mailbox & password are!
Im just starting to use outlook & i havent got a clue what my post office, mailbox & password are!!! A friend of mine set it up & unfortunately he didnt write these details down for me :( Can anyone help? You should call your ISP to get the information. It's probably looking for your ISP username OR email address, password and smtp/pop addresses so that you can send and receive email. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "babyred" wrote...

Need to add Dynamic URL in Reporting Services Report
Hi, I'm developing an SRS report on the CRM VPC. It's a custom quote generator (which looks great), and the address is driven by a user selected Contact (in a parameter picklist at the top of the report). As we all know, some people update the Account, but not the Contact's address. So I want to provide a Hyperlink to the Contact record on the quote form, should they need to quickly update the address and re-run the report I added some code on the Report Properties: Public Function DisplayLink (ByVal ContactId) As String Dim strMapLink As String Dim _ContactId As String ...