Multiple reports in range date

I have multiple reports using the same range of start and end date weekly.
The date is display in a tab form to remind me the date range.

I like to print weekly multiple reports using these range of date. Can anyone
help me. Thanks.

PhilT

Create a form with two unbound textboxes to enter your dates.
Use the textboxes as criteria in the query for the reports like this --
    [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox1]   and
                    [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox2]
Before running the reports open the form, enter the dates, leave form open
as long as you are running the reports.

You can also use the textboxes in a calculated field to pass the information
to you reports.
--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"PhilT via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> I have multiple reports using the same range of start and end date weekly.
> The date is display in a tab form to remind me the date range.
>
> I like to print weekly multiple reports using these range of date. Can anyone
> help me. Thanks.

Karl,

I have couple questions:

1. I am using tab form, do I need to include tab form name also.
2. Can I use this criteria in the macro expression condition because the same
query also use for someting else.

many thanks

KARL DEWEY wrote:
>Create a form with two unbound textboxes to enter your dates.
>Use the textboxes as criteria in the query for the reports like this --
>    [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox1]   and
>                    [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox2]
>Before running the reports open the form, enter the dates, leave form open
>as long as you are running the reports.
>
>You can also use the textboxes in a calculated field to pass the information
>to you reports.
>> I have multiple reports using the same range of start and end date weekly.
>> The date is display in a tab form to remind me the date range.
>>
>> I like to print weekly multiple reports using these range of date. Can anyone
>> help me. Thanks.

PhilT
1/15/2008 9:07:16 PM
>>1. I am using tab form,.....
I would think so - I do not use tabs.

>>2. Can I use this criteria in the macro expression condition....
No.  Macro condition is whether the macro action will be executed, not
select records.

--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"PhilT via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> Karl,
>
> I have couple questions:
>
> 1. I am using tab form, do I need to include tab form name also.
> 2. Can I use this criteria in the macro expression condition because the same
> query also use for someting else.
>
> many thanks
>
> KARL DEWEY wrote:
> >Create a form with two unbound textboxes to enter your dates.
> >Use the textboxes as criteria in the query for the reports like this --
> >    [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox1]   and
> >                    [Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox2]
> >Before running the reports open the form, enter the dates, leave form open
> >as long as you are running the reports.
> >
> >You can also use the textboxes in a calculated field to pass the information
> >to you reports.
> >> I have multiple reports using the same range of start and end date weekly.
> >> The date is display in a tab form to remind me the date range.
> >>
> >> I like to print weekly multiple reports using these range of date. Can anyone
> >> help me. Thanks.

Report Writer
I know report writer is not agreat tool and Crystal is an option. However, I would like to achieve this in report writer. I simply want some 'boxes' and 'lines' on my invoice so that the fields 'appear' as if they are in a table. I can get lines and boxes in, but how do I get the box to extend down to the top of my report footer? Have a look at the SOP Blank Invoice for an example. In a graphic report, you can draw a box by adding the top horizontal line to the page or report header and then add vertical lines that start in the same section but are as long a...

Office apps won't open, report Office in use by another use
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel A few days ago, our Office applications started showing the report that "An Office program is being used by "user." your installation exceeds the number of installations permitted by thelicense agreement. Click More Information to learn about Microsoft Office licensing." But OFFICE ISN'T BEING USED BY ANYONE. All computers have been restarted to no avail. HELP! <sakas@officeformac.com> wrote: > A few days ago, our Office applications started showing the report that > "An Office p...

Problem Veiwing Reports in CRM 3.0
Hi, I am having problems viewing reports in CRM Webclient. I log on as a standard user click on the report edit the filter and generate the report, and the system says the page cannot be displayed. If i log on as administrator it works, so i am assuming it is a permissions issue. Where and how to i change this so all users can view and generate reports? Any help on this issue would be much appreciated, thanks in advance Hi, Now the administrator cannot view the reports, apart from going to the report server via IP. Any help would be great. "Patrickh" wrote: > Hi, > ...

My report contains multiple copies of each record
I have three tables (parent/guardian, children, otheradults). that are all related with left joins (i.e. Include ALL records from 'Parent/Guardian' and only those records from 'Adults' where the joined fields are equal.) by ContactID (which is the parent/guardian ID) same for children. I created a query called Family which successfully combined three queries of each table where I combined the first and last names into one field. When I create my report, it creates an entry for EACH child rather than listing the children and related adults under Parent/Guardia...

moving Exchange 2003 mailboxes from multiple domains to one new do
My compnay has Exchange servers in three different domains. We have built a new domain and want to move all mailboxes into one exchange server in the new domain. We have let mailbox size get out of hand and some users have 2GB mailbox size. exporting old mailbox data to PST and importing into new exchange server is possible but would take forever (hundreds of users). any ideas how to streamline this process? or an alternate method of attack? On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:24:06 -0700, Kemper <Kemper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My compnay has Exchange servers in three different d...

Aging report
Hi, I would like to create a report that shows all 'Bad" records 0 -30 days, 31-60 days, 61 -90 days., 90 - 180 days The data would come from a table called transactions, bases on the status field. TIA In article <1181451807.600064.310670@a26g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, myxmaster@hotmail.com says... > Hi, > I would like to create a report that shows all 'Bad" records 0 -30 > days, 31-60 days, 61 -90 days., 90 - 180 days > The data would come from a table called transactions, bases on the > status field. > TIA > > This is just by way of exam...

Multiple Owners: One Territory
We have support staff that works witih the territory owner. Sharing accounts in the territory is impossible to keep up with. I'd have to manually share all accounts in the territory each month we upload new sales data. (we have at least 150K accounts) Is there any way to associate a territory to multiple owners? ...

Combo boxes and linked ranges
I have created a spread sheet for printing and storing dog show information I have created a combo box to call up the various show venues from a named range. Is it possible to somehow link the 'secretary', 'address etc' columns to appear in the appropriate postions as indicted on the screen shot Ted Cullen [image: http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/reviver/excel.jpg] --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Yes, it's is. Use VLOOKUP function for it. With additional information in adjacent columns to show venues list (from where you defined the named range...

SumProduct with date and time
I have finally found that with my formulas the calulations are based on the time. Can someone help me find the best way to correct this without using macros to strip the time out of the data. Bob 09/08/2007 01:05 13/08/2007 00:00 Bob Bill 10/08/2007 23:39 Bill Kyle 11/08/2007 07:36 Kyle Bob 16/07/2007 20:39 Bill 27/07/2007 19:59 Kyle 18/07/2007 16:51 Bob 14/07/2007 16:31 Bill 21/06/2007 16:46 Kyle 30/06/2007 16:55 Bob 12/06/2007 01:05 Bill 13/06/2007 23:39 1 2 0 1 1 Kyle 14/06/2007 07:36 1 1 1 1 1 Bob 12/01/2007 20:39 1 1 2 0 1 Bill 13/08/2006 19:59 Kyle 14/05/1999 16:51 These are t...

Check Remittance Report
How can I change this report so that it shows a total of the items listed. We currently have to manually calculate the totals. I guess my question is, is it even possible to show the subtotal of all these items. Also, what is the name of the form/report for the check stub and this remittance report. We are looking to make some changes to them. ...

Java vs. C++ (Date class)
I'm porting some Java code into C++. Which class I should use instead Date class? Note that Date support miliseconds. Also, which class I should use instead of Vector class? std::vector? "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:uG6VGpUfFHA.2424@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > > I'm porting some Java code into C++. Which class I should use instead Date > class? Note that Date support miliseconds. Oh dear. Both the Java and the C++ date classes do assorted odd things with time zones and "daylight saving"; neither is documented fully or ...

looping across columns in range?
Can someone help me here, we have the following VBA code: Sub TrafficLight() Dim R As Integer Dim Pcent As Double Pcent = 0.5 For R = 9 To 384 ' note the number range If Range("BF" & R).Value = "-" Then Range("BF" & R).Interior.Color = vbWhite ' Greater than 5% less Else If Range("BF" & 385).Value * (1 + Pcent) < Range("BF" & R).Value Then Range("BF" & R).Interior.Color = vbRed Else ' greater than 5% more If Range("BF" & 385).Value > Range("BF" & R).Value * (1 + Pcent)...

Want to find max in a range then return a name from a cell
The spreadsheet has 5 people each person has a list describing thei sales performance. Each has their highest sale, highest over cost sale etc. I have a table with a describtion highest sale, highest over cost sal etc. I want the cell beside each title to calcute who has the highest figur and place their name in this cell. :confused: I have a spreadsheet with lists containing highest sale highest average sale etc. What I want to do is create a formula tha will find the max value within a list please note these values ar spread out and do not run on the spreadsheet side by side or one aft...

how to create a calendar to select a date in access 2007
I want to select a date from a pop up calendar on the form. Access 2007 automatically adds a date picker to a Date/Time field. -- Lynn Trapp MCP, MOS, MCAS "keithteri" wrote: > I want to select a date from a pop up calendar on the form. ...

Sharing contact folder for multiple machines?
I have 3 WinXP machines connected to a network via a router. Is there a way to share the contact folder for everyone's Outlook? That way, a contact change need not be done for every machine. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:OWYWuxkAEHA.712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, tiki2k wrote: > I have 3 WinXP machines connected to a network via a router. Is the...

Creation date
Hi, I would like a way to insert the creation date of worksheet, not the creation date of the template. -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin Hi you'll need VBA for this. Find below a UDF for this task: Public Function Get_Creation_date() As Date Get_Creation_date = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Creation Date") End Function Enter the following in your target cell: =Get_Creation_date() and format the result as date -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Martin Racette wrote: > Hi, > > I would like a way to insert the creation d...

Crosstab with Multiple data fields
I would like to make a crosstab query that can have multiple data fields such as ProdCode AcctNo SalesAmt SalesTran RetAmt RetTran I know how to do this with a pivot table but I am required to have it in Access. I can also do this with just one data field such as SalesAmt---I just don't know how to add more than one data field. Is there some workaround to this problem? Thanks, Billy Post a sample of you raw data indicating field names and how you want the results to look like. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "billy.rogers@chasepaymentech.com&...

CRM4
Hello Im trying to create a service activity using a workflow - i have chosen multiple dynamic values for several fields, like Location {Address 1: Street 1(Customer (Account));Address 1: City(Customer (Account));Address 1: ZIP/Postal Code(Customer (Account))} but only the first value - the street1 shows up on the Service Calendar - not all of them. any ideas? thanks! james ...

Help: Can I change the date formula from mm/dd/yyyy to "mmm-yy" et
Hi, If the date was input as mm/dd/yyyy (12/31/2004), can I convert the format to "yyyy-mm-dd"(2004-12-31) or "mmm-yy"(Dec-2004)? i tried to change date format from "Format Cells-- Number tab--Category--choose "date" or "custom" but just failed. While Strangely, If i imput the data as "2004-12-31", i can change it to whatever date format i like. Appreicate your advice at earliest convenience. Thanks -- wintersunshine Hi sounds like your imported dates are not recognised as 'date' values but are stored as 'Text&...

Convert text to date 12-21-07
Hello, I am trying to link to a text file. I was having trouble converting 20011975 into a date/time format but it wasn't working. So I formatted the field as a text file. I have tried converting this to 20/01/1975 in a query but it comes out with errors and wierd dates. I've had a look at the other messages and had a go but no go. thanks Regardless of how your dates are displayed either by formatting or based on regional settings, all date functions exppect a month day year format. To convert your string to a date field: strTextDate = "20011975" SomeDate = DateSer...

Stop multiple cells from being automatically selected
When I place the cursor in a cell, it selects that cell and the 3 directly below it. Why is this happening and how do I stop it? I have already exited the program and even rebooted. Thanks. hi if you are using 03 or earlier, try tapping the F8 key. this is the extended select mode. it's boolean. tap once to enter extended mode, again to exit. if you are useing 07, this is a bug. try adjusting your zoom. see this....http://tinyurl.com/3wofsf regards FSt1 "JDandLinda" wrote: > When I place the cursor in a cell, it selects that cell and the 3 directly > ...

Programmatically switch group levels in report
I'm trying to switch two group levels, ClassName and ItemDate, using VBA. ClassName is grouplevel(0) and ItemDate is grouplevel(1). I want the user to have the option to change ItemDate to grouplevel(0) and ClassName to grouplevel(1). I tried changing the control source of each grouplevel to the other group level, but because ClassName is text and ItemDate is Date/Time, I receive an error whenever I switch to layout or print preview mode. I tried using the GroupOn command to switch the field types, but because the GroupOn command automatically assumes the field type, it doesn...

Error Uploading New Report -CRM 3.0
I am having trouble loading new reports to CRM 3.0 Using: Win2K3 SBS Ent. with SQL 2005 and CRM 3.0. Sharepoint Installed After reinstalling failed SQL 2000-2k5 UPGRADE and Failed CRM1.2 to 3.0 upgrade, I now have SQL 2005 with CRM 3.0 successfully (or so I think) installed. After loading existing CRM Reports ...\Microsoft CRM\Reports\MSCRM into SQL Biz Intell. and changing the Datasource. The report works. I save the new built report and try to upload to CRM and receive ERROR UPLOADING REPORT in CRM. Any Ideas why this is happening? DEBUG REPORT ----- (web.config deverrors = on) Exc...

Report with Negate Filter
I have created several custom reports by modifying the reports that were closest to the results I needed. They just needed some tweaking. I am now trying to make a report with a built in Negate Expression Filter. I am unable to do this. Just curious if anyone has modified a report and added this filter. I am using notepad to open up the QRP report files then saving them as a Custom QRP file. Any help would be great. Thank you, Neil Let me teach you how to fish on this one :) Just use the filter screen to create the negated filter you want, then when the report is displayed, MEMORIZE i...

Keep a date from updating
Hi there. When I run my macro it populates cell A1 with todays date, the problem is the next day the date changes to the current day. I would like the date to stay at the date the macro is run then the next day it keeps the date etc. so I can look back in the month and see the correct date. Please help , am I missing soemthing simple here? Convert the formula [I expect it is =TODAY() ] to a value within the macro with these three lines of code Range("A1").Select Selection.Copy Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ :=False, Transpose:=...