keep record and groups in record together

I just posted this but I'm not sure if it actually posted so I am reposting.
Sorry if this is twice.

I am trying to keep records from splitting, bleeding onto the next page. I
don't want each record on one page, but I don't want a record to start on one
page and continue on the next page. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Debbie

Go the section header and right click to get properties. Set force new page
to before section, after section, or both depending on what you need.

"Debbie S." wrote:

> I just posted this but I'm not sure if it actually posted so I am reposting.
> Sorry if this is twice.
>
> I am trying to keep records from splitting, bleeding onto the next page. I
> don't want each record on one page, but I don't want a record to start on one
> page and continue on the next page. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Debbie

videos in MSN keep cutting out every couple of seconds
All the MSN videos that come up in the Mail keep cutting out every couple of seconds and it's impossible to watch them - Martin Hall What happens if you save them to your PC first? "marty67" <marty67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B5176F8-A7D8-4ED8-B22E-C0E52434277F@microsoft.com... > All the MSN videos that come up in the Mail keep cutting out every couple of > seconds and it's impossible to watch them - Martin Hall ...

windows installer keeps popping up
windows installer keeps popping up to install microsoft money express 2002. please , how do i make it stop. I have tried all functions to make it quit, but "another application is running, close that one first pops up. Try the following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315113&Product=mny "Roy" <hillstromrk@msn.com> wrote in message news:0a9b01c38c64$05fcfcf0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > windows installer keeps popping up to install microsoft > money express 2002. please , how do i make it stop. I > have tried all functions to make...

Error 3021 but records exist
Hi all, When I try and open a report I keep getting the 3021 error. It's specifically one group of records (vehicle bookings in the 'Area Office Pool'), selected thru the second of two combo boxes on a form. The first combo box filters by suburb. Yet when I run the query (which is the recordsource for the report) which is based on the combo-box selections on the form, I get the 94 records in the query! If I change the specific group of records to say, 'Smith Street Pool', the report opens fine! Any clues anyone? Pete ...

combo box to update record via form
I have a combo box that displays the EmployeeID, FirstName, and LastName from the Employee Table. The user is to pick the employee and I want the ID stored in the DataEntry table. The combo box pulls all of the employees from their table via the following query associated with the combo box SELECT tblEmployeeInformation.[Last Name], tblEmployeeInformation. [First Name], tblEmployeeInformation.[Employee ID] FROM tblEmployeeInformation ORDER BY tblEmployeeInformation.[Last Name]; I have the bound column for that combo box set to 3 yet the table always updates with the employees last name. How ...

Records showing SYSTEM instead of User
I have sent an E-mail to one user from another using Outlook . I have assigned the E-mail to a contact record .The E-mail is tracked in CRM. However in the history page of the Contact recors the Created by field shows SYSTEM instead of User name.please Help. This is normal behavior currently. For the user that promoted the email, you can look at the "Owner" not the Created By. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "kunal kapoor" wrote: > I have sent an E-mail to one user from another using Outlook . I have > assign...

mailmerg current record from a Access form to Word
Hi, I'am having a problem with merging just one record with a Word doc. In Access i have a multipage (3 tabs) displaying just one record. On the first page (tab) i have a combobox which is used to select a record from the database. All the fields(75) are then displayed on the pages(tabs) of the multipage. I have a button called "merge" with which i would like to be able to; 1. Open word and open a certain letter (c:\data\DBM\testletter.doc) in which i have put mergefields (I connected the letter to the database of the form) 2. Then merge only the current record (...

In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If
In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might work for me. I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient list? -- Thanks, ChrisR Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered. Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my se...

Exchange GAL Groups empty
I've upgraded to Exchange 2003 on W2K3 and now I have a couple of email enabled global groups that are either empty or only have certain members in them via Outlook, however via AD Users and Computers all of the appropriate members are there... I have tried doing various AD sync's and even deleted the groups waited a couple of days and recreated them and I get the same results... any ideas? "xdakotakid" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've upgraded to Exchange 2003 on W2K3 and now I have a >couple of email enabled global groups that ...

Borders Around Groups
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I've been grouping images and captions in a book, but now I can't seem to figure out how to do a border that will surround the group -- the same border surrounding both the image and the caption. When I select the group, then select a line in the formatting palette, borders appear separately around the image and the caption, but I want it to surround the group I've created. Thanks for any help. Word can only put borders around "paragraphs". It has no concept of what you call a "...

How to disable back-end OWA and keep FE OWA?
One of my customers has just installed 2 new Front-End servers for internal OWA traffic. The thing is, users used to connect to the BE server OWAs. Now that there are FE OWAs the customer wants their users to connect using ONLY the FE OWA servers. Is there a way to "disable" the Back-End OWA service while at the same time keeping FE OWA service available? The customer has been looking at setting up IPSEC, or putting HTTP filtering on the IIS on the BE, but would like other (maybe easier) alternatives. Thanks! Luis On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:23:03 -0800, "Luis Torres" &...

Grouping in Pivot Tables #2
Issue 1: I have a table which has Job Number on the left, with inner division by Revenue/Cost Group, then individual Cost or revenue codes. Along the top are year and month columns. I have manually selected which cost or revenue codes to include in "Revenue" group and "Cost" group by highlighting etc and it all looks OK at the moment. There are about 60-70 cost/revenue codes so this is a bit of a pain. The cost/revenue codes are alphanumeric and are not consecutive in our chart of accounts. Codes are usually of the format LNNNLLL. Individual jobs use a subsection of the...

Query Based Distribution Groups-Issues?
I am looking at implementing Query based groups and am curious, what are some of the problems I am might run into? Example: Outlook 2003 cached mode? OWA? Active Sync? and most of all: If I am going to replace an existing group, I am planning on, after hours, deleting the existing group and creating a query distribution group. How will this affect the users and their offline address books. Thanks, Bob As far as I can tell you can't assign permissions for example to Public Folders to Query Bases Groups - that was a big one for me. Mark "Bob Williamson" <BobWilliamso...

Newbie bafflement re group tasks
Hi. Hope this isn't a faq. This newbie is trying to set up recurring tasks for a group of workers, such that everyone can see them and whoever is on duty can do them, then mark them done. Example: 10am each day, do task 1; 11.30am each day do task 2; 4pm each Monday do task 3. I thought I could set this up in a shared calendar but so far I can't find a way of doing so and my network person says it can't be done. Is he right? If you are not using Exchange as your mail server, see = http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm for other sharing tools you = can buy. --=20 Sue M...

columnar output by group variable values
MS Access allows printing record details by a group value. It begins a new horizontal section on each value in the grouped variable. Is there a way of doing the same thing to produce vertical (columnar) output? That is, on each new value in the group variable it prints a new column of records data. -- Peter Peter wrote: >MS Access allows printing record details by a group value. It begins a new >horizontal section on each value in the grouped variable. Is there a way of >doing the same thing to produce vertical (columnar) output? That is, on each >new value in the group ...

Cannot sum in report footer based on group footer
I have a calculated control on group footer called txtFlex =IIf([semester]="Fall Full-Time",[FT_Fall],IIf([semester]="Spring Full-Time",[FT_Spring],Sum([Hour]/2))) I want to total it in report footer =sum([txtFlex]) When I run the report, it asks parameter 'txtFlex' in report footer. I double checked the spelling and it's correct. I even tried to use Expression Builder to use mouse to pick the control but it still gives me the error message. If I delete the control in report footer, no error message. But I do need that summary control in report footer. W...

Cross Reference Records in a Table?
I have an application deployed to some users. It is a shell that we use over and over again for projects. We are running into a situation where the data we receive contains duplicate records. There is a unique identifier to each one, but they are for the same "customer". We are told that any time a customer has a change to their account they got a new record. We need to keep all the records, because their orders are tied to their unique id, but would like to be able to see from any one record, what other customer records they have. How would I construct this, and how would the e...

Open form to specific record quits working
I have a customer search form that opens a specific customer order. Sometimes when I add a field or make a minor change to the customer order form, the customer search pulls a blank or new record. I delete the change I made to the order form but a blank record is still pulled. What can I do to fix this? Thanks Sorry, I meant to post this to Access. "Ron Weaver" wrote: > I have a customer search form that opens a specific customer order. Sometimes > when I add a field or make a minor change to the customer order form, the > customer search pulls a blank or new record...

Shared Resources Groups
Ok here is my question... maybe its not possible.. we are moving from novell to exchange 2003 we have company cars that are in a group called comany cars in novell. when you want to reserve one you can use the "company cars" group and it will show what cars are available... is there any way to do that with exchange... can i set up a group with resources (cars, meeting rooms) and when you email that group it will show you what (cars., meeting rooms) are available for the time requested... insead of looking at each one?... thanks in advance for any help No good way of doing ...

One click from e-mail and the record opened. How ?
Hi, I create a case for example, and automatically it sends an e-mail to X persons with all the specs from that particular case. Of course it's create from a e-mail template. What I need to know is, in that template, can I insert a link, that will open a new window with the record of that case. (Record of the crm inferface for that case.) I've been told stuff about the c360 third-party software e-mail link. But at my view It's only to give an update about a specific case the person is working on. Which is not what I'm looking for. I want the specs of that case, and h...

OrderBy records in SubForm
I have: A F_Passages based in T_Passages. And SubF_Chunks based in T_Chunks. When change record in F_Passages the records in SubF_Chunks, don't appear ordered. In adition, the T_Chunks is ordered by Chunk in first place of this table and One Passage to many Chunks. Because the records in SubF_Chunks appear Record2, Record1, Record3,...(disordered), how is possible to order it in SubF_Chunks, please. Thanks in advance. an Sorry. I would like to put in AccessNewsGroups (?) an >-----Original Message----- >I have: > >A F_Passages based in T_Passages. >And SubF_Chunk...

timestamp grouped as time interval
hi everyone, I've got a lot of table of recorded phone calls. PHONE CALLS(callid, time, purpose) and i want to create a query to count these calls grouped by half hour interval like: Time Period Total Calls ------------------ ----------------- 9:00-9:30 25 9:30-10:00 40 10:00-10:30 55 is there a way to do this? --Stefano You can find the int of the time * 48 since there are 48 half hours in a day. Then divide by 48. Format(Int([TimeField]*48)/48,"Short Time") -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP ...

Use of bcc for group emails
I have just taken over as unpaid secretary of a golf club and do most of my work using my home PC. I have distribution list of all members emails (approx 300) but do not wish them all to be displayed to all recipients. I am aware of the use of bcc to hide other addressees; however, I am told that including too many addressees in the bcc list causes problems with either ISPs or Spam filters. Is this true? If so can anyone suggest a work around. Thank you How many recipients is set by your ISP. If they allow 100, then that is the max you can have in one group. Easiest way to f...

Outlook 2003 & Printing Record of Attachment Filename
I understand that printing a plain text formatted message allows the filename of attachments to be printed as well. However it only prints the first 30 characters or so of the filename, and the file size if any space is left. Is there a way to expand the field where attachment filenames are printed so I can have an accurate record of attachment filenames? Eudora would do this painlessly by default, and would also include the full file-path of all outgoing attatchments. Andy No, you re limited to what it prints. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in ...

Keeping correct references when replacing a corrupted sheet.
I have a workbook with a corrupted sheet. When I copy the sheet to a new workbook and then back again, (OR make a copy in the same workbook) and then delete the original corrupted sheet it solves the problem but, I get a whole bunch of #REF on another worksheet . All the formulas have a Named range that were in the corrupted sheet. Although the copy is exactly the same and, the named ranges still exist in the Name dialog box, they now also show the dreaded #REF. I expect that one way to correct this problem is to paste the name of the sheet over the #REF in all those named ranges but, as th...

How to Handle Recording 401k Transactions #2
1. When I get a paycheck, I record it into Money using the Paycheck Deposit form - where you line-item Before and After Tax Deductions. There is a lump sum deduction for my 401k account, which I list under before tax deduction and record it as a transfer to 401k. 2. "401k" is the name for an investment account I've set up in Money. Therefore, this account shows a total of all my before tax contributions - but does not show individual investments that have been made from those deducted funds. Because of that, the investment account would not show my true account value...