Inserting a Doc (or PDF) in a report in Access 2007

I am trying to work out the best way to produce a report that prints 2 pages;
a customer copy and an office copy of an agreement (existing access single
page reports), and on the back of each (using my printers duplex) print my
terms of business.

My terms of business file is currently a one page .doc file.

I would like to be able to do this in such a way that if the 'terms of
business' .doc file gets updated, it is also updated in the Access report
automatically.

I am currently having to print each of the two access reports, then load MS
Word and print the terms of bussiness on the backs. I am trying to automate
this as much as possible.

Many thanks for any help in advance.
Gary

How about creating your terms of business as a report. Then you can alternate
printing the customer report and terms of business report.

why won't my cursor advance in some word docs
I have several doc that suddenly are jamming all the letters on top of each other on the left side of the page. When the doc is in web view, it shows everything as normal, but when I click on normal or print view, it's just a line of jumble. It also won't print our correctly. Not sure what I did to cause this, but it sure is a pain. Any suggestions? It is a printer driver bug and usually associated with HP printers. Do you have a locally installed printer driver set as the windows default? When this next happens, close Word and then reopen it to restore that pages a...

Excel 2007: Problem with refresh screen (when minimizied)
Hello On our network (around 40 workstations; Win XP Pro and Office 2007) we have particular the following problem: The user minimized the Excel programm window and do some other works in other applications, return to the minimized Excel window and want to maximize the Excel window. Result: The Excel window is empty. You can paricular see some rows or colums but often not. We try out also other graphic card but get no success. Any ideas? Kind regards, Martin Schweizer ...

Shutting off flags in Outlook 2007
How do I stop the message that says "message not sent" that pops up while composing e-mail? Is it an actual dialog box that comes up? What type of email account do you have configured in Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exc...

Access XP database
I am creating a database that will produce a sales contract in the construction biz. It will have two tables: one contains the line items and the other the customer information and static contractural information. I need to link the two tables so that I can produce a query from which I will produce a report. 3 questions: 1). What kind of field would I need to create to act as primary key, which leads to question 2). What kind of relationship do I need: one to many, etc and 3). what kind of join would I need to make this work?. The table with line items has a "Yes/No&...

Office 2003 Opening a new Excel Doc.
I just updated to Office 2003 and everytime I open up a new workbook a blank workbook name PERSONAL opens as well. How do I change that from happeneing?? Thanx, Jesse Hi Jesse Window>Hide and save the personal.xls When you record a macro you have the option to save the macro in this hidden workbook so you can use the macro in all your workbooks. You can find the file in your Xlstart folder -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Jesse" <Jesse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65505D55-31EB-4BAA-A32D-B052F70E03AD@microsoft.com... >I just...

Received mail notification in Outlook 2007
I am very satisfied with the performance of Outlook 2007, except I would like to set it up so I would be notified of incomming mail with a voice, such as "you got mail". Is it possible, and how? That's a Windows setting in Control Panel, Sounds. Under Windows Sounds, choose one for New mail Notification. "RigaLVB" wrote: > I am very satisfied with the performance of Outlook 2007, except I would > like to set it up so I would be notified of incomming mail with a voice, > such as "you got mail". Is it possible, and how? > > > ...

Money 2007 Not Responding
Money 2007 Deluxe is periodically and un-reproduceably hanging during various operations (transaction entering, balancing accounts, etc.) with no rhyme or reason. My only option is to close Money by clicking the "X" in the upper right-hand corner of the program. Vista then asks if I want to close or wait. I've waited as long as 30 minutes with no response from Money, so I always choose "Close". None of my data seems to get lost or garbled in any way. This is a new installation of Money on a new computer with Vista. This is a new money file that only has tra...

Is Access a practical solution to track disciplinary/grievance cas
Hi I work in the HR department of a large company, at present all of our disciplinary and grievance cases are stored on a very messy outdated excel spreadsheet. I have been given the task of updating the way we record information and I thought Access might provide the solution. Has anyone had any experience of using Access for this type of function, if so please can you provide me with some advice? Cheers On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:55:01 -0800, AndyHRM <AndyHRM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Yes, generally speaking Access is suitable for that. But if this is your...

exchange 2007 delayed sending
a while ago I posted a message about delayed sending being stuck in the outbox in outlook 2007 outlook can not be closed as then the email is not send now I am trying to do the same but using outlook in online modus instead, the messages are now send immediately this even though the message header in outlook clearly states that the message is not to be delivered before "date and time" (in the future) how can I find out why this feature is not working (as expected) thnx This artical is very useful and it applies to Exchange/Outlook 2007 as well http://blogs...

insert new row doesn't add formula
I have a table A2->M100 In the M Column I have a sum to calculate the total of that row =SUM(A34:N34) for example Now if I want to add a row into that table, I click on the number o the left, that highlights the row then I go insert>>row and that keep the formatting of the cells. BUT it doesn't add the =SUM(A54:N54) in the M column, and so I have ha to edit each cell by hand to get the correct formula. Is there an easier way to add a row and keep fomulas within that row but obviously automatically change the numbers to suit the row -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForu...

Insert .gif into protected doc
I have a document that I'm protecting from editing- all but 4 cells. In one of those 4 cells I want users to be able to insert a .gif. I'm able to type in those cells, but I can't insert a .gif. How do I enable this? Basically, I want to allow users to insert a .gif into a protected document, is this possible? I don't want them to know the password or to unprotect the doc in order to do this. "Michael Miazga" <subscribe@etwd.com> wrote in message news:uIIF$46SDHA.3088@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have a document that I'm protecting from editing- a...

Insert Extender Field
I had used GP Extender to add a few fields to the GP 10 Customer Maintenance screen. All was fine until I tried inserting a field in between two other fields. Now everything is offset. If I look at the field values I can see all the correct and complete values. However, when I go to the customer maintenance screen and try to view them that way, they are all cut off. Is it possible to insert a new field in between two previously exisiting fields? I just noticed what it is really doing. In all of the fields after the newly inserted field it is only showing me the first character. I...

Viewing Outlook 2007 calendar in a "stacked" view?
I used to be able to view my Outlook 2003 calendar in a "stacked" weekly view, so rather than the vertical columns in 2007, I was able to see my week as (imagine boxes around each day with the appointments listed underneath): Monday Thursday Tuesday Friday Wednesday Sat/Sun I can't seem to find this view now and I'm wondering if it's even an option? Or do I just have to get used to 2007's vertical columns? That view is gone in 2007 Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au Ou...

How do I insert a logo into outgoing email in Outlook?
I want to creat stationery in Outlook that has my company logo at the top. When I try to create stationery and insert the logo, the entire page is filled with many logos. ...

Microsoft access intresting history
Can any one help me I need intresting introduction for microsoft access fora new users.and also how access can be useful for new users-- Message posted via AccessMonster.comhttp://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200703/1...

Office v.X for Mac Compatibility Issues with Office 2007

V10 - Transaction by debtor enquiry report
Hi, Anyone any ideas why when printing the transaction by debtor enquiry report, the last digit of the amount is dropped off? This is when printed as A4 - payables is okay going to same printer. Okay when displayed to screen - only lost when actually printed. Thanks Jean -- JB Is the last digit perhaps trying to print outside the 'printable' area of the printer? If you do not use A4 paper does it work? Do you have the A4 module installed? "JB" wrote: > Hi, > > Anyone any ideas why when printing the transaction by debtor enquiry report, ...

Outlook Web Access 01-20-10
How do I save an e-mail message from Outlook Web Access in My Documents? Version of OWA/Exchange? In Exchange 2007's OWA- click the printer button (then cancel the print) and then save the page as HTML. Press the Alt key open the menu bar if its not visible. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-RE...

Printing Home Inventory Worksheet Report in Money Deluxe 2005
Can anyone tell me how to print a "home inventory worksheet report" or export it to Excel in Money Deluxe 2005? I have printed this report in the past with Money 2004 Standard, but can't figure out to do so in 2005 and neither can tech support. Maybe i'm missing something obvious, but when I am in the home inventory, I can click file->print (this is deluxe 2005 uk edition) -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To...

Publisher 2007 file is listed on my network, but the file wont ope
After designing a publisher application with Microsoft Office 2007, I have saved the document to my local network, and ALAS, the folder containing the file is "empty", but clicking on the folder shows the document(properties, size etc.) but I cannot open/edit/rename the file! Any help is greatly appreciated. Can you open the file if you drag it to your local hard drive? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jtjordan_design" <jtjordan_design@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BBA993D-09AE-4BE5-BEFC-0A06705A16D0@microsoft.com... > After desi...

inserted graphic moves by itself when I saw as a .wmf
This is weird. I have a series of diagrams in Visio that I am saving as .wmf files to insert into an Adobe InDesign document. All of them are fine except for one. Every time I save it as a .wmf and open it afterwards, a little clip art I inserted has strayed to the same wrong place. How can I troubleshoot this? ...

Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007 #2
Hi guys, I have been asked to prepare a spreadsheet that uses conditional formatting on another cell. What it needs to do is that is a cell contains a particular value i.e. between 2 and 6 the adjacent cell will turn say blue, but the issue is that there is up to 6 different rules that could be applied to that one cell. All of these rules then need to work for the subsequent entries. If anyone could help me with this issue I would be very grateful. Many Thanks Didi On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:10:07 -0700 (PDT), didi <diane.bush@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: >Hi guys, > >I have been a...

Add custom User Defined Function to Report Writer report
Is it possible to do this? I have created a UDF in SQL2005 that returns the value that I want to bring onto a report in GP10's RW. Thanks Les ok.. I think I have learnt since posting that the UDF is a dexterity UDF, not a SQL UDF that Report Writer can reference. If so, forget it.. I'll use a Crystal Report or SQL RS report. Tx Les "LesWright" wrote: > Is it possible to do this? > > I have created a UDF in SQL2005 that returns the value that I want to bring > onto a report in GP10's RW. > > Thanks > > Les You could use VBA to call y...

Printing calendar in report
I am looking at how to print a calendar in a report. I am needing an one year calendar which I can do with by inserting 12 calendar controls and updating the month and year, etc. Is there a way to streamline this operation? 2 other questions concerning the calendar. Is there a way to shorten the DayLength to where only the first letter of the day shows? (ie. S M T W T F S). To get the whole year on the page it needs to be fairly small and the SUN, MON, TUE, etc. all runs together. Jeff On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 02:12:44 GMT, "prairiewind" <u33121@uwe> wrote: >I am looking...

Opening Forms based on Combo Box Selection (Access 2007)
I am creating a database in which people in 10 different regions will enter information into forms for facilities in their respective regions. I'd like the users to open the database, select their region from a combo box and click an "open form" command button that will open all the records/forms in their region (right now, the forms only have the facility name and address information entered). How do I link the command button function to the combo box? I know their is probably a simple answer to this question. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! Mary ...