Import a PDF File into an Access 2007 Report

How can I import a PDF file to show up on an Access 2007 Report I'm trying to
create.

If I have to convert to a .JPEG file can you tell me how to do this please?

Thanks

--
Alison

Nice three days later and no help....thanks again for the no response.  Do
any of the MVP's actually know what they are doing, maybe not since they
don't seem to freaking respond.  At one time I thought this was a pretty good
forum to go to, obviously its gone down hill.

Thanks for nothing
--
Alison

"alison.justice" wrote:

> How can I import a PDF file to show up on an Access 2007 Report I'm trying to
> create.
>
> If I have to convert to a .JPEG file can you tell me how to do this please?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Alison
I sure hope that the MVP's are not getting paid to help people answer simple
questions, maybe I should send a complaint to Microsoft.....might be a good
idea!!!
--
Alison

"alison.justice" wrote:

> How can I import a PDF file to show up on an Access 2007 Report I'm trying to
> create.
>
> If I have to convert to a .JPEG file can you tell me how to do this please?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Alison
Don't even bother with suggesstions, I'm not a professional with design,
programming, etc. but I figured it out myself no thanks to this website.  I
will be filing a complaint with Microsoft with regards to the MVP's that are
suppost to be giving the support to individuals that are in need of advise.

--
Alison

"alison.justice" wrote:

> How can I import a PDF file to show up on an Access 2007 Report I'm trying to
> create.
>
> If I have to convert to a .JPEG file can you tell me how to do this please?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Alison
-1
Allison,

Before you go spouting off with the bad attitude, you may wish to note a
few things about the people who answer our questions on these forums.

1) None of them, including the MVPs work for Microsoft
2) None of them are paid for reading and responding in these forums, it
is entirely VOLUNTEER
3) These people have lives.  It sometimes takes a bit to get back to
you.  If you need the answer right away perhaps you should consider
going to a paid professional.
4) Displaying the bad attitude that you have in the past three posts,
will only get you ignored in future posts.  You may have just "cut your
own throat" so to speak.

I, for one, along with many, many others have been helped time and time
again by the knowledgeable, patient people here.  I know how much time I
spend just browsing the access.public forums and gleaning information.
Just think how much more time it takes to answer questions.  I am
continually amazed at the generosity of these folks.

So, go right ahead and complain to Microsoft all you want.  But next
time, maybe you should do a bit of research before you open mouth and
insert foot.

Kathy R.

alison.justice wrote:
> Don't even bother with suggesstions, I'm not a professional with design,
> programming, etc. but I figured it out myself no thanks to this website.  I
> will be filing a complaint with Microsoft with regards to the MVP's that are
> suppost to be giving the support to individuals that are in need of advise.

0
Kathy

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

MS Money 95 data files

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel not Access

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

Excel 2007

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Grammar check not working

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

Radar chart in Access 2007 report