How to assign value to controls on a Report

I am trying to assign value on a txtbox control from a form to a txtbox
control on a report.
Form txtbox control:txtBeginDateRange
Report txtbox control:txtStartDate

reportName = "Report by DR and Vendor"

I am have a problem with this line of code
Reports![reportName]!txtStartDate = Me.txtBeginDateRange

DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, acViewPreview

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Ayo.

Answered in another post where you asked the same question.
0
Allen

How to add checkboxes selectively on listview control
It seems SetExtendedStyle (LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES |LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE ); adds checkboxes to EVERY row, but I just want to have it every other row. How to do this? Thanks. Jiac try to inplement LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES urself by setting state images and handle keystroke&mouse click. -- Command what is yours Conquer what is not Microsoft Most Valuable Professional [VC++] http://www.csdn.net/develop/author/netauthor/jiangsheng/ http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/ http://jiangsheng.blogone.net "ccc" <poohc1234@yahoo.com> д���ʼ� news:ee9dc460.0402291953.5c67828a@posting.google...

unauthorized error when accessing reports
I have been working fine with reports for some weeks now, but this morning I came in and tried to access them via the web client and I received an unauthorized error (http 401) when I tried to access the reports list view. I tried the test server and received the same error. I am a system administrator , and everything else seems to be working fine. Has anyone seen this before, or know what might be causing it? ...

Incorrect x values in Excel 97
I am attempting to chart some series data using excel 97 (SR2). I have exported data (date, values) from an oracle database. I have plotted the data as a line type chart. When I attempt to plot several pieces of point data, the chart places the data in 1991 instead of 2003. The x axis is the date and the y axis is the data. The excell field type for the x data is custom. Anyone know why excel wants to ignore the date on the point data? On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:49:49 -0800, steve = <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am attempting to chart some series data using...

Insert Query skipping duplicate values
I have two tables -Individuals -Participation Participation table has two fields IndividualID - related to the Individual table ParticipationCode it's a one to many relationship where the participation table has a complex/dual primary key (the ID and the Code) I need to run an insert query that will insert a participation code for an individual ONLY if they do not have that code already (because of the complex/dual key) any ideas? Thanks in advance. Chris Well, if you have made the primary key those two fields, then you won't be able to add any existing combination - you wil...

Count rows b/w values and insert that # of rows elsewhere
Hello, I have a worksheet as follows: ColA ColB ColC A value value value value value value L value value value value I value value value value value value TOTAL The number of rows between A and L and between L and I and between I and TOTAL will vary. (A to L usually 10-15, L-I usually 10-15, I to TOTAL usually 30-150) I'm trying to run VBA (CommandButton) to count the number of rows between each identifier- Dim intRowCountA As Integer Dim intRowCountL As Integer Dim int...

2 Charts but same Y-axis (max-value)
Hi Guys, I have two stacked column charts which represent scenario A and B. In order to make those charts visual comparable I would need to determine the y-axis of chart 2 same as chart 1. I hope there is a solution! Thanks! Hi, 1. You could plot both sets of data on one chart. 2. You can set the max and min values of the axis by double-clicking the Value axis (Y-axis) and choosing the Scale tab, and typing in the values you want for the Minimum and Maximum Same idea different place in 2007 -- cheers, Shane Devenshire "Hannes" wrote: > Hi Guys, > > I have two...

Control End After the Sheet is Modified
Hi, I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data? End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data. Thanks for looking. Paul You should use <Home> <End> Kassie "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. > If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of > the data. Is...

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

Assigning a Hyperlink to a CommandButton
Is it possible to assign a hyperlink to a commandbutton in VB so that when it is clicked the webpage is opened? Many thanks as always. -- Andy T Hi not directly possible. But you can put some code in the click event of your command button. see: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip71.htm "Andy T" wrote: > Is it possible to assign a hyperlink to a commandbutton in VB so that when it > is clicked the webpage is opened? > > Many thanks as always. > -- > Andy T Many thanks Frank, this works perfectly. Regards "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > not d...

Tender Denomination report
hello is there a a tender denomination report. Any assistance would be great >thanks I would have to say there is not a report for denominations. The software doesn't keep track of how many pennies, dimes, quarters, etc.. that are going in and out of the till. It is keeping track of total change due or total change recieved. even though you can setup a denominations calculator to help you count your change, it is simply just used as a tool to help count money. But it is not keeping an audit log of how many pennies, dimes, quarters, etc.. were counted. -- Regards, Andy...

Hourly/Transaction Count Report
Hello, I know that using the POS I can easily get a report to show me my hourly sales, and give me a transaction count (basically a customer count), by doing shift f6. Can I get a print out of this through the manager reports? -- Thank You,; Vince That report is available in the Report Library. https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/Custom_Detailed_Sales_Report_by_Hour.zip Another reason why you would want to be on a Maintenance Plan if not already. Rob "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B9FFE84-2A2C-4AC0-B6D8-30B83BF436AA@microsoft....

Formula to return non-zero values in a list
I have a list of numbers in a column like so - 2 3 4 1 8 0 0 0 0 What formula would I create to always give me the a SUM of the las couple values before the zero value. The list always ends with a valu other than zero, so in this case, the '8' is the end of the list, and would like to SUM the 3 "last" values, those being 8, 1 and 4. As use this file, the zero values will automatically be updated with ne information, so I need a formula which would constantly reflect thi change -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you don't mind having an extra col...

Return repeating values?
Hi all... I work at a graduate school college and would like to write a forumla in an excel spreadsheet that will return the values in a column that repeat more than three times... For example, we want to publish the undergraduate schools attended by more than 3 of our students... So, in the column containing undergrad school, I want to return those schools that occur > 3 times. That's the first question... And I covet your help. Thanks so much! Brian Hi one way. insert the following formula in a helper column =COUNTIF($A$1:$A1,A1) and copy down Now filter all rows with a valu...

Adding PST Tax onto Invoice Report
Hi there, Can anyone show me or help me start off in modifying the sales invoice report to display both GST and PST taxes for Canadian companies. I know that the report is within report writer but am clueless on how to start this off, but more on where I need to pull the data. Thanks. Hi Ian, This is fairly easy... you'll have to work with calculated fields and use the schdeduled tax table (TX_Detail_MSTR = TX00201). Normaly, those taxes are already taken care within the default SOP Blank Form, but I suspect that you want to show the various tax labels and their respec...

custom report filter by customer & supplier
We would like to have the reporting capability to pull a customer list with name, address, email and phone number (where available of course) filtered on customers who have purchased Vera Bradley(Supplier) products in the past. We do use Vera Bradley as a department. The output would be, for example, 1000 customers out of 4000 in the total customer database have purchased a Vera Bradley product and thus show Vera Bradley in their detailed customer purchases. The report would give us just the subset of 1000 customers to use for target marketing purposes. The report would need to be...

FRx Timed Reports
I am looking to publish a committments+actuals versus budget report that can automatically refresh data when users run it. Does anyone know a good method? Thank you, -- Sam Horn Financial Analyst Monterey Bay Aquarium Monterey, CA USA ...

How To Assigned "SelectionChange" Event To different Worksheets
I was able to assign To WorkSheet the SelectionChange event. It turns out that it was my 2nd Sheet. How do I Add Selectionchange to my 1st worksheet. ??? Thank You, hi worksheet change code belongs to the sheet that owns the code. create a worksheet change evert for sheet1. Regards FSt1 "G" wrote: > I was able to assign To WorkSheet the SelectionChange event. > > It turns out that it was my 2nd Sheet. How do I Add Selectionchange to my > 1st worksheet. ??? > > Thank You, > > cut/paste -- Don Guillett Microsoft ...

controls in an iFrame
Hello, Untill now I was unable the access a control that is inside an iFrame on a crm form by JavaScript. I tried to create a situation like this in Visual studio. There I could simply use: window.frames['TestFrame'].document.getElementById('txtBox') However this code does not work in the onload section of a form. Does anyone have a clue? Perhaps your page in the iFrame is not finished rendering. The pages are loaded asysncronously. try something like this. var iframe = document.getElementById("iframe"); iframe.attachEvent('onreadystatechange', D...

Searching for a null value in Reports
I'm running the item movement report and trying to get a report on all items that do not have any departments associated with them. I can easily write a sql query with the store operations administrator, but would like to be able to do this within the report. Any suggestions? Paul, How about including the Department column and then sort on it. It will either be at the top or bottom depending on sort order. I would also start including departments on all items for future reference. -- * "Paul" <pbunn26@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%2338XSRUhEHA.384@TK2MSFTN...

XP style controls
I'm developing an application in MFC using VS 6. I've added support for XP visual styles by adding a manifest file to my project. All the XP style controls are working fine except for the scroll bars. For some reason, calling CScrollBar::EnableScrollBar no longer activates the scroll bar. Is there some other way this is done with XP styles? Any help would be greatly appreciated. David DeRam wrote: > I'm developing an application in MFC using VS 6. I've added support for XP > visual styles by adding a manifest file to my project. All the XP style > controls are wor...

Reporting from Project Server

Account's Open Opportunities Also Get Re-Assigned
Is there a way to prevent open opportunities from being re-assigned after changing the account's owner? There is a constant account owner shuffle in my organization and it is tedious to rollback the opportunity re-assignment done automatically by re-assignment of accounts. We are using MS CRM v3.0 and at a minimum the system should ask the user whether he/she would like to also re-assign open opportunities. On May 17, 1:08=A0pm, Maleke Turat <MalekeTu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to prevent open opportunities from being re-assigned after > chang...

Duplicate look_up values in VLOOKUP #3
Hi all, I've got a VLOOKUP formula functioning in the usual way. However, sometimes the look_up value is duplicated. When this occurs VLOOKUP always returns the first instance of the entry. Is there a means to get Excel to ignore entries it has already returned an entry for? The VLOOKUP is part of a bigger formula, being: =IF(AND('Dependency Log'!$A2=Matrix!$B3, 'Dependency Log'!$E2=Matrix!D$2),(VLOOKUP($B3,look_up,2,FALSE) ),"") Any ideas? TIA, SamuelT -- SamuelT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SamuelT's Prof...

script to read registry subkeys and values
Hi all, hoping someone can help me here... I have the following two scripts, one reads the values of a key and one reads the subkeys of the key: dim fs, a, x, y Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set a = fs.CreateTextFile("C:\apps\Output.xls", True) strComputer = "." Set objRegistry = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\default:StdRegProv") strKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Landmark Graphics Corporation\EDT\5000.1" objRegistry.EnumValue...