How do you print one record from a Report?

In Access 2007 how is it possible to print one single record or choose a
couple of records from an Access 2007 Report?

i know how to print one single record from an Access 2007 Form, but not
Report.

"hsmonsivais" wrote:

> In Access 2007 how is it possible to print one single record or choose a
> couple of records from an Access 2007 Report?
>
> i know how to print one single record from an Access 2007 Form, but not
> Report.

By the way I am recently learning how to use Access. I would appreciate if
you are not to Technical. THANK YOU.

open two different Access reports

printing 2 charts on single page

OWA jumping mouse

Input to custom reports

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

me too, problem with import... only 15 records
me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my customers crm i need a fast answer.... I dont see a question to answer...? JUAN MARKETING wrote: > me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my > customers crm > > i need a fast answer.... Hehe yeah, what is the question!? what are you trying to import? Sorry, I don't know the reason, bu each time i try to import x number of accounts or contacts, MSCRM only import 15 records... Promise, everything is ok... columns, format csv from excel, size, records.... I say that, becau...

Subquery
Hi, I'm trying to code a subquery on a table but to no avail...it's a very simple table that has Date (short date, just recording the day) and NAV which is a number (double). All I'm wanting to do is have a query that displays the Date, the NAV and the NAV from the day before - only recording business dates. In other words, the subquery number I want is the NAV from the record preceeding the current one. I've got as far as the below, but that just gets the same NAV number as today's: SELECT tblNAV.Date, tblNAV.NAV, (SELECT LAST(x.NAV) FROM tblNAV as X LEFT JOIN tblNAV on...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...