How do I create a trendline in a Microsoft Access Pivot Chart?

I have weekly revenue data in a table AND create a Pivot Chart. It shows the
original data. I want to add a 6 week moving average as a separate line on
the chart.

In Excel I simply right click on the data series, select trend line, select
moving average etc and it plots it.

Besides creating another field, adding some code to calculate the 6week MA,
is there a quick way in ACCESS 2007?

Export or Print multiple reports from one Access Report by Group
I have a sales report that is grouped by Salesperson. Each salesperson has multiple pages of the report and I need to either print it or export it to PDF as individual reports for each salesperson. Is there a way to export/print the report into seperate reports for each Salesperson? Thanks. I am pretty new to Access, but I have figured out how to get the report in the structure I want it. I just can't get the information out of the program in the format. I can print as one PDF document and then go and cut that up in Adobe, but I wanted to see if Access could do it for me and save ...

Need to create a pie chart
I need to create a pie chart, and I am running into some problems. I has been a long time since I have last done this, and was hoping tha someone could help me. I have a column named COMPLETED. I this column it either has a Y or N. I need to have a Pie chart so that it shows the % of Completed Y and of Completed N. I am having some problems coming up with how to set this up. I hav tried the Chart Wizard, however I am just too confussed. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If your data are in A2:A100 (with A1 as a header), then in some empty rang...

Pivot
Hi, I have a pivot with Sales information. The data has multiple columns by various product category. I have added a count column next to each product column representing the dollar amount. Is there a way in Pivot to get a calculated field of Total amount / Count for each product to arrive at Average value per deal. Excel does not allow me to use Calculated Item to get the average number. Any suggestion is welcome. Regards Sandip. If you are unable to create the formula in the pivot table, have yo considered placing it in a row next to the table? Just a thought... -- SHMUNC ---------...

Trendline values #2
I used the function "LOGEST" to get an exponential fit of a series of numbers, which gives me a value of 1.0610. I also used "RSQ" function to get the R-square, which is 0.9442. Then I made a chart based on the same series of numbers and add trendline to the curve. I selected "Exponential" under "Type" and checked "Display equation on chart" and "Display R-Squared value on chart". The value shown on the chart is "y=3928.8e^0.0592x" and "R^2=0.9104". I expected to see "y=3928.8e^0.0610x" and "R^...

how do you make a line of a chart change color halfway through?
How could you change the color of a line in a line chart so that at some point on the graph the line changes color? Say like the line chart shows data over the months of a year but at month July, the line on the chart changes from blue to green and is green the rest of the months. I am asking about 1 line being two colors. Hi, You could format each segment of the line. Select the series and then use the Right cursor to move through the segments. Note if you only have 1 series changing a section of the series will cause the legend to report each segment. The other way is to use multip...

Need to create an assembly call for Workflow Activity Creation
We're creating an Activity via a Manual Workflow on the Order. When creating an Activity from that starting point, you only have access to fill a handful of fields (Assign To, Type, Subject, Description, Priority, and Due Date). We need the Activity that's created from this starting point to be able to fill some customized fields that we have on the Task. The only way we figured out that we might be able to accomplish this is by adding an assembly call to the Worfklow. I'm not familiar with coding an assembly callout for CRM in .NET. Does anyone know what resources I co...

create chart /table excel-save, close & reopen colors change? Why
When I create a chart/table in Excel - save, close & reopen to use again, the colors have changed for my formating. How do I set the formating so that the colors stay the same - I have tried styles with no luck. The colors need to be the company approved. Thank you, Anne, I am unable to reproduce yr problem. Excel should NOT override yr manual settings. However,you can set yr company colours as default under Tools/Options/[Color tab]. Here are the colours Excel uses by default for the workbook. (Under that thin line you see the defaults for fill and line colours.) Hope this...

Align Line Charts By Milestone Dates?
I'm a chart neophyte. I have a worksheet with multiple line charts, each line depicting total hours per month per project. I would like to align the lines to a common milestone, like "start of detailed design". Each project of course has a different date for this milestone. Other than knowing that somewhere I'll have to specify the dates of the milestone for each project, I have no idea of what to do. Any help/insight will be appreciated. Thanks, Mike Each data series has a column of dates and a column of percent complete values. I'll use columns A and B in...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 with Entourage
Evening All, I currently have a client who is running 2 Apple Macs (iBook G4 & iMac Intel Core Duo). They are running SBS2003 Premium for their server and Entourage to connect to Exchange. Given that Dynamics connects so nicely into Outlook, will it work nicely with OSX & Entourage? At the moment this is about the only thing stopping me rolling it out. Regards, Greg Microsoft Dynamics CRM has no support for Mac and OSX at all. Your only option would be to have users connect to a pc from a mac and run crm that way ie a terminal session ============================== John O...

How do I auto-expanding SourceData range for charts
How do I auto-expand the SourceData range for charts when I add a new row to my data table. I have 49 charts that take 49 data tables. I'd like to be able to just add a new row to each table and have the charts automatically expand their SourceData ranges. Thanks. Vince - You can have your chart autoexpand when data are added. This is done for each series, not for the source data all at once, using dynamic defined names as the chart series data, as described in a couple examples and a lot of links on my web site: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html...

Don't chart X-axis without values.
On a line chart I am plotting two individual columns and then SUM(ming) these two for a total. Future dates of the individual columns have no data BUT the formula for SUM(ming) the two results in zero (0) which is plotted on my chart. I've tried a number of approches to the formula, blank (""), and Null (which results in a string and causes an error. How can I leave my formula in the future dates and not effect my chart. Obviously, with moving from 300k to zero in one week is scary. Thanks, Hank Hank - Excel can't return a NULL or BLANK from a function (not t...

Create new record
Just wonder if I press the * button on the record selector, is there a new record already inserted? I have a autoincrement field in a record, I would like to know if the new record is really appended so that I can get the latest autoincrement number. ...

Microsoft 70-536 Exam Dumps Free Exam King
FreeExamKing 70-536 Exam http://www.FreeExamKing.com provides the most competitive quality materials of all exams like MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, CCNA, 70-680, 70-620, 70-290, 70-291, 70-270, 70-293, 70-294, 70-297, 70-298, 70-292, free exam dumps, 640-802, 642-642, 642-812. It gives guarantee your success at your first attempt with only understanding and mastering well our studying material, if somehow you fail the exam at the first time, we will arrange FULL REFUND for you. ...

Money 2004 oddity with downloaded Schwab Access transactions
I've been using Money 99-2003 with a Schwab Access (checking) account since 1999 with no problems online, download only. After installing 2004, when I finish accepting online transactions and Money goes back to the Download Report screen, the Local Balance column for the account starts with this massive negative number then starts counting down (well, up actually) to *close* to the actual amount, then the MOney 2004 screen goes totally white for 15 seconds or so. The download report reappears and all is ok. I've run both level 1 and level 2 salvages. Anyone else seeing this? -- _____...

how do i set up microsoft office outlook account
I'm trying to set up an microsoft outlook 2003 account, but i don't understand the terms used in questions, such as: pop3 email, what do i type in space. What is incoming serverpop3, & outgoing server smtp & what do i type in space provided? I assume you do have a mail account setup with somebody ( HotMail/Yahoo etc), if not you will have to create one. Most of them are free! If you have an account, or have just set one up. Log on to their site with your browser and search the help for something like "Using Outlook" and there should be a page telling you what ...

How do I set up a stacked bar chart using military times?
When my values are time, whenther they are reagular or military, the bottom bar is correct, but the others are not. As anexample, if I want a stacked bar that shows the following 3 times: start work 8:00 lunch 12:30 clock out 16:30 how do I get the bars displayed correctly as well as the "displayed values"? I have just put up a proposed solution for you at:- www.pierrefondes.com - first (top) example on the home page. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks! "Healthcare Quality Analyst" wrote: > When my values are time, whenther they ar...

OWA Access through Different Domain password
I have two domians lets call them DOMAIN1 and EXCHANGE All the user logon to their XP clients authenticating from DOMAIN1. Exchnage Server 03 SP2 is running on Windows 03 in a different domain EXCHANGE Both the domains have a trust relationship. The way this is setup is I have created similar users in both the Active Directories and given Full Mailbox Access to user DUMMY in DOMAIN1 on DUMMY in EXCHANGE. This way when the user login to their XP they don't have to authenticate again for Exchange, just like the way its suppose to be. Now I have this issues with this setup. In order t...

How do I set a Company Constitution in microsoft Word
Is there a Template anywhere that will help set a constitution with MS Word for small events. Googling for Constitution Template brings up: http://www.umflint.edu/clubs/umfsgc/pac/constitutiontemplate.php -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "cartref" <cartref@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:978939C7-5EB7-4981-95DA-15B2ACD72E43@microsoft.com... > Is there a Template anywhere that will help set a constitution with MS > W...

MS Office Outlook Web Access for Exchange server 2003
We have just updated exchange and since this changes the way Outlook Web Access appears, I am trying to find on the Microsoft web page any documenation that is written for the client side of this application that would explain what the screens look like, what each button does, what each folder is, etc etc. Basically, we are going to provide OWA training soon and a non-technical (baby step) document would be helpful if it exists rather than having to create it from scratch. Does anyone know where I can find this? ...

creating an e-mail account
i,m trying to create an e-mail account using Windows Vista Mail and they want me e-mail server(incoming and outgoing) and don't know what those are? What do you suggest i do? "tshepo moloi" <tshepo@creditmatters.co.za> wrote in message news:4F06074A-403D-4299-BFE4-A96B8B40C68F@microsoft.com... > i,m trying to create an e-mail account using Windows Vista Mail and they > want me e-mail server(incoming and outgoing) and don't know what those > are? What do you suggest i do? Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windo...

Proofing tools for Microsoft Office
Is there a Proofing Tools for Mac Office that will allow me to spell and grammer check in multiple languages? Dag <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a Proofing Tools for Mac Office that will allow > me to spell and grammer check in multiple languages? Yep. It's already in there. Office comes with a bunch of proofing tools. You can install additional tools from the CD with the installer in Office 2004 and by looking in the Value-Pack folder (there is also an installer there) in Office X. Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Franco...

Chart area color
Is it possible to use more than one color for the line, bar, or column chart's background area? I would like to be able to select 3 ranges on the Y axis to have the background area display in 3 different colors to indicate performance standards. For example, student test grades of 0-50 would be red, 51-80 would be yellow, and 81-100 would be green. If so, how can this be done? Thanks for your input. Rae - Start with this data: Grades Bad 50 Okay 30 Good 20 Select this range and make a stacked column chart, with series in rows. These are your colored bands; format them in red, yellow,...

Microsoft Office 2010
If I'm in the wrong newsgroup I apologize, but I cannot find one for subject application. Microsoft had a free program to enable people who did not have 2007 installed on their computer to read it. Now I'm looking for a similar program to enable me to be able to read 2010 and can't find anything. Any suggestions? Ellin On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:50:41 -0400, Ellin wrote: > If I'm in the wrong newsgroup I apologize, but I cannot find one for > subject application. Microsoft had a free program to enable people who > did not have 2007 installed on the...

Income / expense / net comparison over 4 years in one chart
How do I create a chart that compares the Income, Expense and Net Income across multiple years (4-5 years)? By "Income" do you really mean net revenue? Due to the potential changes in magnitude of gross revenue, net revenue, total expense, and net operating income, I would suggest creating three seperate graphs. The first graph would show net revenue, the second total expense, and the last net operating income. This approach would be much simpler for you to create as well as for the viewer to understand than trying to combine all three components. I would use a simple ba...

Charts different data sources
Hi, My problem. I have a workbook with more than 50 worksheets. All the worksheet have the same structure and each I would like to embed 3 different chart, one for income, other for cost and another for Ebitda. I would like to make a template for each chart and copy for the others worksheet. Questions: 1 - How can I make this dynamic as I would like to choose hom many months I would like to show in each chart? 2 - How I keep the reference for the data source in each worksheet? I tried to use the functions offset, 3d range and others functions but I could�t make them work. Can somebo...