How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access?

How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access?

In report design view, show the Sorting and Grouping dialog (View menu.)

Click the "record selector" at the left of the field where you want a row
above.

Tap the Insert key.

"latwood" <latwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access?

0
Allen

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

how many receivers i can add

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Input to custom reports

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?

Need to add to current formula

MS Access 2007 code not running

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...