How can I make my Headers print on all pages of my report?

Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all
of the pages of the document and not just the first page?

Thank you.

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:29:22 -0800, SIRSTEVE wrote:

> Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all
> of the pages of the document and not just the first page?
>
> Thank you.

What header?
There is a Report Header, a Page Header, each group in the report (if
you are grouping your data) can have a Header.

If you mean the Report Header, you can't. The Report Header, by
definition, only prints on the first page.
If you mean the Page Header, well the page header does print on every
page unless you have set it to not print with the Report Header or
used code to make the header not visible.
To display a Group Header on every page, set the Group Header Repeat
Section property to Yes.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

"SIRSTEVE" wrote:

> Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all
> of the pages of the document and not just the first page?
>
> Thank you.

OR
Increase the size of your Page Header and move the stuff thats in the Report
Header into the Page Header.
Don't forget the delete the stuff in the Report Header and collapse it.
On Feb 5, 2:55 pm, fredg <fgutk...@example.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:29:22 -0800, SIRSTEVE wrote:
> > Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all
> > of the pages of the document and not just the first page?
>
> > Thank you.
>
> What header?
> There is a Report Header, a Page Header, each group in the report (if
> you are grouping your data) can have a Header.
>
> If you mean the Report Header, you can't. The Report Header, by
> definition, only prints on the first page.
> If you mean the Page Header, well the page header does print on every
> page unless you have set it to not print with the Report Header or
> used code to make the header not visible.
> To display a Group Header on every page, set the Group Header Repeat
> Section property to Yes.
> --
> Fred
> Please respond only to this newsgroup.
> I do not reply to personal e-mail

try
http://screencast.com/t/t4k2KRBrep
0
derek

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

return items to supplier/reporting
how we can return items to suppliers with in the same purchase order so that we don't effect the posting in QB2003 7 keep the inventory accurate any recomended software for reporting i need to be able to have a charts to compare the sales & customer loyalty to the store in an easy way thanks -- maher almasri maher, The approved RMS way is to issue a Transfer Out back to the supplier. SO Manager | Inventory | Transfer Out. Also I assume that you know that Intuit is forcing an update to QB 2003 by April 30. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outl...

Daily Sales Report #2
Hi, I work in a retail outlet that opens at 10:00 am and stays open until around 12:30/01:00am the next day. When we run the daily sales report it will only pick up from 12-12midnight. Due to this we have a headache in Finance trying to tally up the figures. Is there anyway to specify the time and date from a report in RMS or do I need to look at some other reporting software? Any suggestions would be very welcome. Regards Ken Hi Ken, My company, Professional Advantages has Analysis Cubes for RMS. This product is designed to help retailers manage their business by delivering anal...

Standard Reports on CRM 3.0
I am trying to setup CRM 3.0; I have set it up on sql 2005 and migrated the data from ACT with no errors. when I click on reports in workplace a message is displayed - an error has occurred - contact the system administrator. I ran the environment diagnostic tool and no errors appeared. Can anybody point me in the right direction to resolve this. For more detail error information you can turn on Dev Errors. To do this, log onto the Microsoft CRM Server. Open a File Explorer window and navigate to the folder where the Microsoft CRM web site is installed. Open the web.config and chang...

can i download lxce serv.exe

open two different Access reports

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

how many receivers i can add