How can I just count the records where the check boxes are "No"

I have a audit form and when something is not completed then it is not
checked.  I need to have a total at the end of each item to count how many
records are out of compliance.  Please HELP need by this afternoon

Julie Gilliam <Julie Gilliam@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have a audit form and when something is not completed then it is not
>checked.  I need to have a total at the end of each item to count how many
>records are out of compliance.

Use a text box with an expression like any of:
	=Count(IIf([check field], Null, 0))
or
	=Sum(IIf([check field], 0, 1))
or
	=-Sum(Not [check field])
or
	=Abs(Sum(Not [check field]))
or
	  . . .
--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Can not open PDFs
I'm using Outlook Express,when I receive e-mail with pdf attachments I can not open or save the PDF files I can see that the file is there but nothing happen. thanks Cesar Open the message in question. Is there a informational bar across the top that states Outlook Express blocked access to the file? If yes, select Tool > Options > Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Cesar Calderon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29c4e01c465ca$a76ec470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook Express,...

Internet connection, but visio 2003 not detecting...how can i act.
Ok...I just installed it and I have an internet connection but it isnt detecting the internet connection. I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing is helping. I need this program for my class and nothing is working. It wont even give me the option to activate by phone...Help! Lol are you firewalled? al "angelay929" <angelay929@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA17E716-25F3-48A9-B770-22EC224DB4FB@microsoft.com... > Ok...I just installed it and I have an internet connection but it isnt > detecting the internet connection. I uninstalled and reinsta...

Stupid thing, I cannot open *.exe (outlook) but I can take*.zip
That's thing which I can't understand. In Outlook 2003 with some security patches it is imposibile to open attachment with .exe file. But same file zipped I can normaly open. That is stupid (sorry). Please allow to me to decide which file to open. Thanks bozzo-croatia wrote: > That's thing which I can't understand. > In Outlook 2003 with some security patches it is imposibile to open > attachment with .exe file. But same file zipped I can normaly open. > That is stupid (sorry). Please allow to me to decide which file to > open. > > Thanks Have people ...

Cannot Check Mail
For some reason the internet on the desktop started working today, the laptop is still looking for a dial-up connection (when I look at the connection for the wireless internet it says that It is connected and working fine but Outlook, IE6, and OE6 aren't looking for it). Bob "Bob Newman" <bob.newman@cox.net> wrote in message news:9kvwe.6774$up5.1612@lakeread02... >I have wireless cable connection for my laptop and have been trying to set > up a wireless network with my laptop & desktop after running the network > connection wizard on my laptop it told me...

Cbo box Limit to list = No write question
Hello All you marvelous brain boxes, I have a form with a bound cbo box EvtNumber & "limit to list =No". A hidden txt box "=[EvtNumber].[Column](1)". The underlying table is a temporary data input table for calculations then it will be cleared after the relevant data is written to the relevant tables. As you have probably guessed my hidden text box doesn't update when I type a value in the cbo which is not already in the table until the form is reloaded, even though I save the record so the value is now in the table & then requery the form and/...

What is the fastest possible xsl style sheet to add another <box> node under <boxes> ?

Programming a TOC to have page counts (not page location)
Here is what I am trying to accomplish using Word 2007 and XP: I want to create a TOC with the Title and Individual Section Page Counts using separate Individual Files to look like this: Section No. Title No. of Pages 200500 General Provisions 5 200505 Project Closeout and Start-up 10 Information: • The section number and title are the file names (i.e. 2000500 General Provisions.doc) and are also included in the beginning of each document as well as a title (with a set style). • All files are located in the same folder. Here is the current macro I am working with that was...

How can I autofill a series to reference non adjacent cells?
I need to create a list of values by referencing a series of non adjacent cells (they are separated by a set number of rows each but in the same column). For example the cells should read something like =b2 =b4 =b6 =b8. Of course I could type these in individually but threre are something like 100 values. Is there a way to auto fill this? Look at the indirect function for your example =indirect("B"&(row()*2)) copied down a column will give you a list for non adjacencies. "Microcell" wrote: > I need to create a list of values by referencing a series of...

Why can't i get my wanted notes by XPath

Can see form in design view but not in open or layout view
I have set up the tables, relationships and forms. When I first created the form I was able to view when clicking open. I made a couple of changes and now when I click on open a box pops up to enter perimeter value. Also, I can no longer see the form in opne or layout but if I click for design view, I can see my form and all the tabs. There is either something missing or somthing is named incorrectly. Had a similar problem recently where a new version was installed in the front end, but the table in the back end had not been updated properly (a new field) and the new version of the...

Can not assign Public Folder Permissions to groups/Dist Lists
Hello All. I am trying to restrict viewing/writing permissions to Exchange 2007 Public Folders. I remove the "default" user permissions which removes the folder from appearing in the list. When I add the dist list or group to the public folder with "author" permissions with Exchange Shell, nothing happens. The public folder does not appear at all. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:48:29 -0700 (PDT), Halcyon0 <halcyonzero@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello All. I am trying to restrict viewing/writing permissions to >Exchange...

Text Box: Data cannot be saved.
I wish to insert the contents of a field into a text box and display it. The field in every case is a text string of a dozen or so characters. I am using DAO 3.6 to run my database. It is written using MS Access 2002. I have the code: textbox1.setfocus textbox1.text = RecordSetName!fieldname This code is working perfectly throughout another application but on this occasion I get this error message for all the text boxes involved: "Run-time error '2115' The macro or function set to the BeforeUpdate or ValidationRule property for this field is preventing Microsoft Access ...

Count A/IF ignoring certain values
I am building a staff rota with various shifts and I want a count at the end of each day of how many people are in, but ignoring those who are not in. I basically want to count all of my shifts (12 of them, A, B, C etc) but ignore those on Holiday or Training (H, T). Any help much appreciated, thanks! Hi try =COUNTA(A1:A100)-SUM(COUNTIF(A1:A100,{"H","T"})) "Steve H" wrote: > I am building a staff rota with various shifts and I want a count at > the end of each day of how many people are in, but ignoring those who > are not in. I basically want to coun...

Now you can pass IT Exam with high scores
Now you can pass IT Exam with high scores Hi friends, Now you can pass your IT certification exam in first attempt with high scores by using the ITRealExams latest dumps, so Visit http://www.ITRealExams.com and get mcse, mcst, ccna, ccnp, oracle 9i, 10g, 11i, a+, server+, security+, PMI and many more. ...

Can receive but not send email
When I work from home I connect to our corporate network via an IPSec VPN and I can only receive email and not send. When I'm in the office I can send and receive without any problems. Any suggestions? What/whose SMTP server are you trying to use, and does the VPN client block you from using Internet (i.e., non-VPN) resources while connected, as many do for security? Tom wrote: > When I work from home I connect to our corporate network > via an IPSec VPN and I can only receive email and not > send. When I'm in the office I can send and receive > without any problems...

New report created but can not be opened by another employee.
I have created a report on a DB that is part from another DB and the information that the Admin enters. I can pull the report and a new employee vcan not open the report. What could be the possible fix for this problem. I have created a form and she had no problem opening that but not the report. She does have access to the static DB and I have added the DB tables. How can I fix the problem with the Reports not being able to open? What version of Access is she using? Can she open other reports in this database? What happens if she changes her default printer to a local printer...

Can not choose in combo
Hello, I have a church membership database. I have the form to input the member data on whch form I also have a combo box to choose the address. If there is no address on the combo list, I add the member address in another form. I can only select it in the member form combo, if I complete filling the address and then return back to previous address. Can any body help me, that I do not need to return back in the address input form? in order to be able to choose it in the member combo form?. Sorry English is not my language, I can not explain it more clearer, but I think yo...

AD not restored, Can you still access mailboxes?
Hi, My server went down and I tried to restore from tape using tapeware 6.3. The AD doesn't seem to retore properly and I can't login to my server after it's done. Is there a way of creating new user accounts and assigning them to the old mailboxes? Mike That's a bad time to find that out... Yes you can reconnet new user objects to the old mail store objects, but other attributes will also be missing such as mail. http://www.petri.co.il/recover_a_deleted_mailbox.htm Note the section about reconnecting mailboxes. Al "Mike W" <cann2072@hotmail.com> ...

sign in window no longer opens, can't sign into outlook for email
Get error message (0x800ccc33) Was working at one time, but now it seems to be stuck in "Work of Line" and won't allow me to signin to my email account Is this perhaps a Live Hotmail account? Use the Outlook Connector instead. More info can be found here; http://www.howto-outlook.com/news/hotmailaccessforbidden.htm If it is not a Live Hotmail account see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/sendreceiveerrors.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and ...

Copy records automatically to another sheet based upon constant criteria
I have 1000+ address lines (name, address, phone) in a single sheet. I would like to make a copy, which will update, based upon constant criteria. Ex: I would like to copy all records which have 561 area code and place them on another sheet, all 856 on another and so on. Changes made to the "master" sheet would automatically update on the appropriate sheet - additions, changes, etc... Can anyone assist? Thank you in advance. On Jul 1, 8:41=A0am, skiing <trpa...@chatt.com> wrote: > I have 1000+ address lines (name, address, phone) in a single sheet. > I would like to mak...

Can a register automate a memo for none attendance?
I use excel as register to tally attendance in lectures and tutorials. We have been requested to send an e-mail to a personnel tutor of students if the student fails in attending two consecutive sessions. We enter attendance as either a 1 or a 0 in a horizontal row. I want to automate a response so any students name is generated who gets two consecutive 0’s. I could then cut and paste this into an email. I would like this not to interfere with a formula to give a final attendance total and the end of the row. I use Microsoft EXcell 2002-SP-2 Please can anyone help? I may have some time t...

How can Excel be e mailed and read by a non excel user?
I want to send an Excel file to someone that does not have Excel on his computer. He cannot open the file. Is there some other format that I can save the Excel file in that he can read but not edit? Try: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN -- Richard "Mike Kasper" wrote: > I want to send an Excel file to someone that does not have Excel on his > computer. > He cannot open the file. Is there some other format that I can save the > Excel file in that he can read but not edit? ...

Why is it that in Publisher I can print EPS files but I cannot se.
I am trying to produce a document that will be commercially printed. I have high-res EPS files I wish to import and when I introduce them into the document, just a blank space appears, YET the picture actually prints out. How can I view the EPS pics on screen< cliquejon wrote: > I am trying to produce a document that will be commercially printed. I have > high-res EPS files I wish to import and when I introduce them into the > document, just a blank space appears, YET the picture actually prints out. > How can I view the EPS pics on screen< If an eps file is created w...