Help creating two listings from one record

I have extracted "members" from my database.  One record will contain
LastName and FirstName, and may also contain SpouseName.  Because I am
creating membership cards in Publisher, I think I probably should actually
create another query or ?? that contains one record with either [FirstName
LastName]  or
[SpouseName LastName]

Probablyl something like  ...
If SpouseName greater spaces      List SpouseName LastName
       else  next sentence.   List FirstName LastName

I don't have a clue how to do this in Access.  Appreciate all help.

Try this --
[FirstName] & IIF([SpouseName] Is Null OR [SpouseName] ="", " ", " and " &
[SpouseName] & " ") & [LastName]

--
Build a little, test a little.

"SOMRev" wrote:

> I have extracted "members" from my database.  One record will contain
> LastName and FirstName, and may also contain SpouseName.  Because I am
> creating membership cards in Publisher, I think I probably should actually
> create another query or ?? that contains one record with either [FirstName
> LastName]  or
> [SpouseName LastName]
>
> Probablyl something like  ...
> If SpouseName greater spaces      List SpouseName LastName
>        else  next sentence.   List FirstName LastName
>
> I don't have a clue how to do this in Access.  Appreciate all help.

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

how to get rid of incorrect email address in list of choices
I want to cancel an email address that appears in the choice list shown when creating a new email. "Sal Kay" <Sal Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A48BCAAE-8AAC-4958-8D1B-6473B031650C@microsoft.com... > I want to cancel an email address that appears in the choice list shown > when > creating a new email. select it using the arrow keys and delete... .....or if you happen to be using Outlook 2010, click the black "X" next to the address you want to delete on the list. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr &am...

Equation connecting two data quantities
Hi, I have data like this: in an excel sheet. Q C Equation 1 2 3 4 ; 22 44 34 55 88; ? Is there anyway that I can get an equation connecting these two quantities Q and C, (data arranged in this manner only, as I have lot of data where in I cant put that in two separate rows because of some constraints) Can I get a formula connecting these two variables in the quation cell. Thanks Assuming that the data fits a linear plot (and that you have a typo): read help on SLOPE and INTERCEPT If not linear; find how to draw a trendline; find trendline...

open two different Access reports

OWA jumping mouse

Help Required

Need HELP! for Linking data