Group Header 06-02-07

How do you show or carry a Group Header over to the next page when the
detail section goes to the next page on a report?
Thanks
DS
0
DS

DS wrote:

>How do you show or carry a Group Header over to the next page when the
>detail section goes to the next page on a report?

Use the group header's RepeatSection property.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
Marshall Barton wrote:
> DS wrote:
>

>>How do you show or carry a Group Header over to the next page when the
>>detail section goes to the next page on a report?
>

> Use the group header's RepeatSection property.

Thanks, Finally a simple solution!
DS
0
DS
6/3/2007 2:53:40 AM
Marshall Barton wrote:

> DS wrote:
>

>>How do you show or carry a Group Header over to the next page when the
>>detail section goes to the next page on a report?
>

> Use the group header's RepeatSection property.

Finally a Simple Solution!
Thanks
DS
0
DS

Control Access to groups of contacts
I have a client who wants to have a master contact list so he can see the entire list. He has a handful of clients who will need to be able to view overlapping subsets of those contacts, but should not be able to view the entire list. Can access control be applied at this granularity? User Attributes or other Security groups are acceptible components of this access control. For instance, UserA needs to see contacts 1, 3 and 5 UserB needs to see contacts 1, 2, and 3 UserC needs to see contacts 2, 4, and 5 UserD needs to see contacts 1, 3, 4, and 5 ...

removing headers
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I have followed all of the directions to get rid of a header I never put on, but nothing works. It says 'click on the header', but my cursor will not click on the header. How do I get rid of this? *What* says 'click on the header'? To get into the Header/Footer layer directly requires a double-click. Alternatively you can use the menu to access it if you go to View> Header & Footer. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 4/27/10 3:52 PM, in article 59bb78ef.-1@webcross...

FrameworkService.exe @ 90%+ CPU; outlook 02 hangs
Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I have no idea when it started, but Outlook 2002 hangs at different moments each time I use it (usually either when I first click on Inbox to check for new messages, or when I try to open a message). I've noticed that my CPU Usage is continuously at 100%. I now also notice that FrameworkService.exe is always the biggest CPU hog on the Processes tab (in Task Mgr), and when Outlook 2002 is open, it's almost constantly above 90 in the CPU column. Anyone else out there as frustrated as I am? That is the McAfee 7.x virusscanner ...

Outlook 2002 and Full Header Info.
My wife is using Outlook 2002 and recently we had a need to see the originating IP address on particular piece of email and it wasn't shown in the full header information. I use Alpine (Pine) on a Slackware system and when I look at my headers, the IP address of the originating PC is normally shown so it would appear that Outlook 2002 is not saving that information. A search of the web reveals tweaks for Outlook 2003 and 2007 with regedit to force Outlook to save all the header information that arrives with the email but I have not been able to find such information for ...

How to copy block of cells and keep grouping?
I have about a 150 by 30 block of cells. About every 5 cells are grouped together, making it significantly smaller. when you click the "-" to have them contract. I will take me days to go through and make all the groups again if I want to make the same block on the same worksheet. Is there a way to copy a block of cells and include the grouping? Thanks -- dstock ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dstock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24225 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthre...

How to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer?
I would like to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer. Is it possible? File|Page Setup|Custom Header. Select the "A" button (Font formatting). -- Ian -- "Regina Man" <ReginaMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A1D4AB8-96B8-4F2B-9E98-A0803F984FD2@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer. > Is it possible? ...

Is it OK to assign permissions to a group during ForestPrep of an E2K3 upgrade?
Hello, We're about to start an upgrade from E2K to E2K3. During the E2K3 ForestPrep, we want to select a newly-created group to assign Exchange full admin permissions to instead of an individual user; however, during our previous E2K ForestPrep a few years ago, we only selected an individual user. Could there be any conflicts in now giving Exchange admin permissions to a new group instead of the same individual user as before? Sorry if it appears to be a silly question but I'm paranoid. Thanks, - Alan. On 27 Oct 2006 05:35:52 -0700, "Alan" <bruguy@gmail.com> wro...

Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group
I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for this and other groups to my home email address. I went to two places that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me put in another email address. I believe I could only change the sign- on name. THe other place said I couldn't add a gmail address because the group couldn't go to a gmail address. Please help!! Thanks ...

Header
I have a spreadsheet that prints out on 3 pages of A4. However, the header prints at the top of each page. How do I get it to print at the top of the first page, only, please? Gareth -- For essential news about Huddersfield Town Football Club join the Terriers Mailing List at www.Terriers.me.uk . Two separate print jobs are required. You can use a macro to speed it up but it is still two print jobs. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:46:28 +0100, "Gareth J Dykes" <firstname.lastname@btinternet.com> wrote: >I ...

How to sort in Excel with headers link to all body parts
I have a table that have subheaders and each subheader with rows of items below them. I wanted to sort all subitems from all subheaders according to value (in one column); and have each subitem link to the subheader as label for that particular item. I guess what I need to do is link a cluster of items to it subheader; so when I sort each item will include the subheader as label to show what subheader it came from. ...

Reporting Services error when reinstalling DPM 07
I'm in the process of upgrading DPM 2007 to 2010. I did the O/S upgrade from 2003 to 2008 Server. Now I'm trying to re-install DPM 2007 and I can't get past the prerequisite check. The error is below: Setup has detected that the installation of Reporting Services is not correctly configured or no instance of Reporting Services is linked to of SQL Server. 1)To use the local dedicated MS$DPM2007$ instance with DPM, uninstall SQL Server and run setup again. 2)To use the option of installing DPM with an existing instance of SQL Server, make sure that the Reporting ...

Percentage tax calculation 07-01-05
Hi all, i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see this features in crm. any suggestion? Thanks in advance, Joe On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:37:17 +0200, "Joe Fischietti" <joefischietti@removemelibero.it> wrote: >Hi all, >i need to set the tax calculation at fixed value of 20% but i doesn't see >this features in crm. >any suggestion? We have an add in that will do this. It allows tax rates to be set by percentage on quotes, orders and invoices. The tax rate is set for each product with a configurable default and may be over...

cannot delete recovery storage group
I get the following error when I try to delete a database in the recovery storage group. One or more users currently use this mailbox store. These users must be moved to a different mailbox store or be mail disabled before deleting this store. ID no: c1034a7f Exchange System Manager Why would I get this message? All the mailboxes in this database are in the disconnected state and they are not the real mailboxes that the users are using. thanks for the help Kevin hmmm...that's weird...have you done a search in AD for any user who might have the store in the RSG listed as their ...

2008 group MIA?
I'm seeing what looks like corruption in the SBS 2008 group, and a message I posted to it asking for confirmation has not appeared... (I.e. message headers, when opened, result in entirely unrelated messages appearing.) No other problems with other groups in the same client and mailstore. I just made a new test post to see if shows up.. In the mean time are you having an SBS problem or just wanting raise the alert of possible problems with sbs2008? Bill Sanderson wrote: > I'm seeing what looks like corruption in the SBS 2008 group, and a > message I posted ...

how do i semi-lock a group of cells to allow lookups formula...
how do i semi-lock a group of cells to allow lookups formulas without allowing user changes Do you mean you want to be able to reference these cells in lookup formulas contained in other cells? If so, leaving these cells locked (Format | Cells | Protection), and then Protecting the Sheet (from teh Tools Menu) should be enough. You may want to make sure you have Select Locked and Select Unlocked Cells Checked, if a list of Protection Options pops up (Excel 2002 and later). tj "quander" wrote: > how do i semi-lock a group of cells to allow lookups formulas without > allo...

Recovery Storage Group: Invalid DN Syntax Error on names with comm
I have sucessfully created and mounted an RSG on my Exchange 2003 SP1 server. My problem is when i right click any mailbox in the RSG from the ESM that's name contains a comma (Kleinpeter, Rob) i get error: An Invalid dn syntax has been specified. Facility: LDAP Providor ID no: 80072032 Exchange System Manager This does not happen in the live database or in the RGS with names that do not contain commas. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. RK "Rob Kleinpeter" <RobKleinpeter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<BD474C10-309D-423A-8736-1759...

Service Calendar 02-22-06
Is there a way to print the Service Calendar? Either by day, week, or month, or in any fashion at all? Why doesn't the Service Calendar show in the Outlook Client? And, if I have the Outlook client loaded and Outlook launched, the Servcie Calendar doesn't show up in the Web client. Thanks! Service Calendar UI doesn't show up in the UI by design. The interface doesn't play well in the reduced space that Outlook gives us and adds another logical "Calendar". That can be changed, however, by manipulating the sitemap outlook properties. Just make sure not ...

Colouring Emails based on Headers
I am trying to use colour to pick out spam identified by a Spam program in an X-Header. I have gone into the advanced settings, but can't seem to find an option to colour based on content of the headers. Can anyone help me out here? SB Take a look at HeaderToCategory for MS Exchange 2000/2003 application: http://www.ivasoft.biz/hc.shtml It could help in that case. -- Rregards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer > I am trying to use colour to pick out spam identified by a Spam program in > an X-Header. > I have gone into the advanced settings, but can't seem to fin...

WPF
Are there any news groups specific to WPF ? "Mr. Magic" <Mufasa@NoWhere.Com> wrote in message news:uiUfLnX3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Are there any news groups specific to WPF ? http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en/wpf/threads/ -- Peace and Grace, Greg Twitter: @gbworld Blog: http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com ************************************************ | Think outside the box! | ************************************************ On 16-04-2010 11:31, Mr. Magic wrote: > Are there any news groups spe...

custom header #3
I would like to know how to set up a custom header which shows the data in a perticular cell (i.e. - C9 shows the number 100, so I want the header in all the pages,except the first, to show "100". Thank you One way is to use a macro. Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim myHeaderStr As String Dim iCtr As Long myHeaderStr = Worksheets("sheet3").Range("C9").Value For iCtr = 2 To Worksheets.Count Worksheets(iCtr).PageSetup.LeftHeader = myHeaderStr Next iCtr End Sub (I used c9 on sheet...

Crystal Reports Problem 06-30-04
Hi, This is a new error for me and I'm stumped. When i try to generate a report, the report window opens and then where the data is supposed to be I get the following message: "Information is needed before this report can be processed" Anybody seen this before? Kind regards Frans Hi John, Thanks for that info. Luckily I found the problem and it was simply that the crystal services had been started under another account. I had created an account for CRM specifically, and then that crystal services logon was changed to localhost. I changed it back to the original acco...

Customizations 03-10-06
Hi, using the "customization" in "Settings" showed me an "E-mail" entity, althought there is no way to setup where to display it ("Areas that display this entity") and I'd like to find out how to adapt this!! Thanks for your helpfull reply, SturE Email enitity is a type od Activity, there is no way to modify display area for activities in user interface. You can try to modify sitemap.xml, but you will need some knowledge... "Sture Van de moortel" wrote: > Hi, > > using the "customization" in "Settings" ...

SetFocus problem 02-05-08
Alright, this is driving me nuts. I have an unbound text box (txtAddInvoices) on a form (A2003) where a user can enter an invoice number and the code in the After Update event creates a recordset clone and looks for the invoice number. If a match is not found it displays a message box. It works fine except that I cannot get it to set focus back to the text box after the code runs. Here is the current code (slightly condensed); Private Sub txtAddInvoices_AfterUpdate() Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim strCriteria As String Dim strMsg As String Set rst = Me.RecordsetCl...

Grouped index
I've been looking for a (very) long moment but cann't find out how to make a grouped index (index with more than 1 field) in Access 2003. -- Regards, Georges "Geo55" <geen@rommel.he> wrote in message news:853it3pbu31b8ppctiqg16n682k0sr5sql@4ax.com... > I've been looking for a (very) long moment but cann't find out how to > make a grouped index (index with more than 1 field) in Access 2003. > > -- > Regards, > Georges Hello Georges, Open the table in design view. Choose View | Indexes or click the Indexes button. Enter the Index Name in...

Unable to remove mail header
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 account. I have a mail item in my inbox that won't go away. When I try to delete it I am told that the item can't be deleted because it was either moved or already deleted. If I access my account using OWA I don't see this mail header. So how do I get rid of this header? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced. On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:19:51 -0500, "David DeBoer" <it@jmschaefer.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I am using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 account. I have a mail item ...