Email report in PDF Format using a Macro

Using a macro I can generate and export files in pdf format. Then I have to
create an email, attach the report and send. Is there a way to email a report
in pdf format directly from Access utilizing a macro?

I don't have an answer for you but a question.  I am trying to do what you
have accomplised but don't know how.
Thanks

"lreecher" wrote:

> Using a macro I can generate and export files in pdf format. Then I have to
> create an email, attach the report and send. Is there a way to email a report
> in pdf format directly from Access utilizing a macro?
Once the report is built, open it in design view.
Select File - Page Setup.
Select the page tab.
Click on 'Use Specific Printer' then the 'Printer' button to the right.
In the 'Name' field select Adobe PDF from the drop down menu, then select
'Properties' to the right.
Check the Add Document Information and Delete log files for successful jobs.
My preference is to leave the other boxes unchecked.
From the Adobe PDF Output Folder drop down menu select 'My Documents\*.pdf.
This will put the pdf formatted report in the folder.
Save and close out of the report.
Create a macro with the Action: Open Report.
Run the macro and the report will be sent to My Documents in pdf format.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

"CCross" wrote:

> I don't have an answer for you but a question.  I am trying to do what you
> have accomplised but don't know how.
> Thanks
>
> "lreecher" wrote:
>
> > Using a macro I can generate and export files in pdf format. Then I have to
> > create an email, attach the report and send. Is there a way to email a report
> > in pdf format directly from Access utilizing a macro?

Using Relative path for XML data file?

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

conditional formatting sort