E-mail parts of 1 Reports to different users

I am not a coder and not familiar with VBA but I'm hoping osmeone can help me
with my problem:

I have a 600 page report grouped by ID number and I would like to know how
to program this one report into creating a pdf file or snapshot and auto
e-mail to each of the ID owner.

I have the adobe writer so I can print the report to adobe, I'm just not
sure how to make the report print in multiple files based on ID number.

I would really appreaciate all the help.

SMS 2003 report help
I have no idea how to do this, but hopefully someone out there can help. Running SMS 2003 and I have the two reports below that I would like to combine with a change. I would like to be able to see the username and time of day usage for each user hit, not just the last usage along with everything in that first report. I would also like to just pull all the data for all games and all dates instead of having to specify. We aren't that big that I need to cut this list down. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch for any help! Mark "Users that have run a specific metered s...

CRMv3 Reports suddenly stopped working
CRMv3 was set up months ago and has been working fine until a few days ago when a user alerted me that they were getting the standard "Error Check with Sys Admin" message when they tried to access Reports. EVERYTHING appears to be set up correctly - ODBC, the Reporting Config ... I even reinstalled the Reporting service. I have tracing turned on and can see errors occurring but I do not know how to interpret what I see. Also, as a result of playing with this for a few days I managed to get my server to start throwing 107 Events (Report Server Windows Service (MSSQLSERVER) ...

how to display a form for the user to select a list of contacts from the addressbook
Does anyone know how i could (in vb or vb.net) display a MS Outlook screen which can be used for the user to select a contact from the address book. I need a screen to display the outlook contacts and for the user to select one of them and this screen should return the selected contact. Then i should be able to get the details of this selected contact. Any idea??? The code will be used in an external application. ...

Need Help with Report
I have a main from and subform. Main form looks up a doctor and the subform lists the doctor's patients. On the main form there are command buttons to print specific report for these patients. However, when I click on report the report comes up with only 4 out of the 5 paitients. It does not pick up the first patient. Everything else works fine except that one. This is my code for the report. I do have requery in my main form. Even after I requery, it will no show all 5 patients. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me with this. Thank you. Private Sub ADOLVC_Click...

reciving e-mails
is there a way to set microsoft outlook e-mails up to reciving emails from people that r in my contacts and a few or e-mails thats i want to recivie from people. stephen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > is there a way to set microsoft outlook e-mails up to > reciving emails from people that r in my contacts and a > few or e-mails thats i want to recivie from people. Are you saying you want a "safe list"? That is a list of people from whom you will accept mail and messages from anyone else are rejected. What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

OWA vs blocked extensions (level 1 remove)
Hi there, Is there a way to change the block list that OWA2003 uses to block certain types of attachments? In Outlook you can add a "Level 1 Remove" registry key, but what about webmail? thx a lot in advance, Serge Morabito "Serge Morabito" <morse@cipkmo.be> wrote in message news:OEk0FlBSGHA.1572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi there, > > Is there a way to change the block list that OWA2003 uses to block certain > types of attachments? > In Outlook you can add a "Level 1 Remove" registry key, but what about > webmail? > > thx...

1 Cell 2 Values?
Hello All, Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated by a comma and spaces? For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was positive and the number of times a value was negative and in the cell I want it to show A1: +, - Is this possible? Thanks to all, Shhhh Shhhh wrote... >Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated >by a comma and spaces? > >For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was >positive and the number of times a value was negative a...

user-defined data type capabilities
It seems I use Microsoft Visual Basic 6.5 from Microsoft Excel 2003. I've just introduced my first user-defined data type (UDT) to a module. I found it greatly simplified passing parameters. Private Type Journey Depart As String Arrive As String End Type What can I do with such UDTs? 1) Declare functions and scalar, array, and parameter variables. 2) Assign e.g. Dim A as UDT, B as UDT: A = B 3) Not compare variables. e.g. if UDT0 = UDT1 ... gets an error. What else can UDTs be used for? When, in the Visual Basic Editor (VBE), I hover over code referencing a v...

Z Report ?
Can some be so kind as to expalin to me the proper way to do a Z Report. 1) Enter the opening amount at the start of the day 2) Enter closing amounts at the end of the day (Now what is this amount, the amount that is kept in the till or the amount you count for the day?) 3) Finally, print a z report Thanks in advance ...

How to modify GP Reports on Citrix enviornment?
Hello, are there any special considerations for modifying Great Plains reports on a Citrix enviornment? All of our users log into GP via Citrix enviornment and I need to modify some reports. Should I not be modifying reports while users are logged into GP? I have modified bunch of reports on a non-Citrix enviornment with Great Plains and now I want to point everyone to the reports dictionary where I modified reports. Would I simply log into the Citrix Server, go to GP root directory, and change the Dynamics.Set file so that it points to the location of the reports dictionary that I h...

User-Defined type not defined
hello I use ACCESS 2000. I'd like to run the following code borrowed from one of the Access user sites, but compiling fails at the Dim statement. ("User-defined type not defined") Private Sub ListAvailPrinters() Dim prn As Printer For Each prn In Application.Printers Debug.Print prn.DeviceName & " on " & prn.Port Next prn End Sub I suspect a Reference Library is not installed, but I'm not sure which one I need. I currently have the following Reference Libraries: Visual Basic For Applications Microsoft Acce...

Junk Mail Filtering
Are there easier, more intuitive ways to filter adult-content and general junk e-mails within the Organize features already present in Outlook 2002? Are their products out their that I can add to the existent system rather than downloading new stand-alone software packages? I modified the "filters.txt" file but still am not pleased with the increasing amount of junk mail I receive. I feel your pain...I just sent a couple of comments to MS about how poor their SPAM filtering is. Other web mail will flag all bulk email that can be deleted at one time With Mr. Gates working with the...

How do I change the user ID for a financial institution?
I had to change my user ID for chase.com because someone kept trying to hack into my account and locking it. Where within Money 2006 can I change my user ID for a particular financial institution? I see where I can change the password for a financial institution, but not the user ID. Thanks. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?= <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > I had to change my user ID for chase.com because someone kept trying > to hack into my account and locking it. Where within Money 2006 can > I change my user ID for ...

downloading or exporting folders from Yahoo mail to Outlook 2000
Is there any way to export my email folders from Yahoo mail to Outlook2000? Thanks for your help. Dianne NO. ...

how to I e-mail a multiple page newsletter in publisher
I created a news letter in Publisher, a two page newsletter. I tried to e-mail the newsletter to myself but all I get in the e-mail is the first page not both. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Please can anyone help with my frustration? Can't send it as a multipage newsletter. You have two choices. Create a lonnnnnnnnnnnng email that is one "page" wide or convert it to a .pdf and send it as an attachment. Warning - if you do it as the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng email, it probably will not print past the first "page". -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publi...

Outlook 2003 / mail retrieving, saving password
Outlook 2003 asks me my pop-account password every time, even as I have marked the checkbox "Save password...". It is really annoying as I want to check my pop-account once every 5 minutes. What to do? /M It gives me the "Enter network password" popup every time, it seems I cannot save the password for some reason. I already tried to modify registry so that I deleted all keys inside HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider, and rebooted the machine and re-created the mail accounts - didn't help!!! Frustrating. /M "Make" ...

CRM Mobile 1.2 and territory codes
By default when choosing Terrirtory Code as a criteria in a CRM Mobile Accounts form the only choice is "default value". How can this list be populated with the correct value of Territories? ...

Lost mail msgs
Is there any explanation why all my mail msgs in my inbox disappeared and is there a way to recover them. I am using Outlook 2003 on a private network at my office. I am devasted. ...

Discrepancies between on-hand quantity and item movement report
We have an RMS DB 6 months old, the on-hand quantities on lots of products do not seem to be calculating correctly. When we go into item properties and click on Item Movement since DB was created, the report correctly shows all the purchases minus all the sales and give a total qty on top which is correct. However, in some products this figure is often completely different to the On-Hand quantity. The only thing that I can think of that is different about the use of this DB is that instead of adding stock through purchases, stock is added by manually adjusting the on hand figure. Howe...

Outlook
We have a user that gets a ton of emails with atachments for his job (corp project manager) and we are having a devil of a time trying to help him. Within a few months, his PST will become so large (reaching the 2 GIG limit in Outlook 2000. We can't use Outlook 2003 because we have Exchange 5.5 and our exchange admin is not ready for Outlook 2003) that we have to try to archive out his PST and create a new one for him. The problem is that he has quite a number of folders that he LIKES to keep when we archive his PST. So we can't simply make a template PST as he modifies the fol...

Auto-send pivot table per user
I have a pivot table which is the performance benchmarking per user. Now what I am doing is double click on user name to drill down their performance per job, copy and plaste it on email, type the email address according to address list, and send to them one by one. Is there any built-in function or VBA/ macro to do these steps with one click? Try Ron de Bruin's website, I needed to do something similar, where I had a pivot table and I needed to email each page field of a pivot table to a different email recipient. The website is as follows:- http://www.rondebruin.nl -- Gary Bro...

Fillin fields in template behave differently on different workstat
Simple fillin fields for a fax saved and stored as a template do not update when accessed e.g. file, new, "fax.dot" on one PC will automatically bring up field but same template on another PC will create a new document but not run the fields. I know I can write VB code to update fields but this then runs fillin fields twice on some PCs. Also when fillin fields run cannot see document behind the input boxes (some PCs only). Thanks in advance Lulu On 31/05/2010 9:12 AM, LuLu wrote: > Simple fillin fields for a fax saved and stored as a template do not update > ...

Can't send images to multiple users
I am using Outlook 2003 and when I try to send an image to multiple people the message will not send it just sits in my outbox. If I send the image to one person at a time everything works correctly. How big is the image, and how many recipients? Multiply the file size by the number of recipients and add on a bit more to figure out how big the outbound message is...you may be hitting a limit set by your ISP for message size. Michael Stephens wrote: > I am using Outlook 2003 and when I try to send an image to > multiple people the message will not send it just sits in > my outbox....

no subject e mails, how do I deal with them?
I am receiving loads of 'no subject' e mails into my inbox, is there a way of dealing with this problem as the create rule tool cannot create a rule based on an e mail that has no subject or content. What causes these mails anyway? Probably, but since you provided no information about your version of = Outlook, it would be hard to say. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, T5 asked: | I am receiving ...

Adding a Crystal Report to the RMS reports folder
I can create a Crystal Report for the RMS but when I try to veiw the report I get a error message. What are the steps I need to follow to add the report to RMS so the user can view it Hi..richuscav, You have to make <reportname>.def file along with <reportname>.rpt file and put it in CrystalReport directory of store operations. You can have a reference of dafault DEF files in that directory. If the DEF file is correct you will get the report in Manager. I think this subject is already discussed in this forum,,so search for it. Good luck, CP.Dinesh Jumbo Electronics Co.LLC...