Displaying parameter query dates in a report?

I want to base a report on a query which used parameters to select dates.
How can I include the dates I have chosen in my report?

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:40:50 +0100, C Tate wrote:

> I want to base a report on a query which used parameters to select dates.
> How can I include the dates I have chosen in my report?

Add an unbound control to the report header.
Set it's control source to:
="For sales between " & [Enter Start Date] & " and " & [Enter End
Date]

The text within the brackets must be identical to the bracketed text
in the query parameter.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

PARAMETERS [DateOne] DateTime, [DateTwo] DateTime;
SELECT *, [DateOne] AS FirstDate, [DateTwo] AS SecondDate
FROM TableName
WHERE DateField Between [DateOne] And [DateTwo];

--

        Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>

"C Tate" <colin@nobodyhere.mrcrtate.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>I want to base a report on a query which used parameters to select dates.
>How can I include the dates I have chosen in my report?

0
Ken

open two different Access reports

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Web query timeout setting.

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Dates #9

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Qrp Date functions

Input to custom reports

date tracking

parameter for text

Short time vs short date

Date Calculation

date modified

Date function quit working

Date format 04-11-06

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

How to Identify Records with Overlapping Dates
I need to be able to systematically identify any instance where there are overlapping date ranges in a data set. I need to pull records like those listed below out of a larger data set. I previously posted a question similar to this and was advised to pull the same table in a query, match on Member Number, and qualify that the product code from TableA did not match product code in TableA_1 where the Begin Date TableA was < Term date TableA_1 and TableA_1 Begin Date < TableA End Date. Which worked great for me finding overlapping records where the product was different, bu...

Outlook 2003
Hi Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in outlook 2003? Many thanks Lee Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in > outlook 2003? Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort on that time. Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the item's deleted time....