Custom Page Size Printing

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium & MS Office 2007.  I setup  custom
page size of 5.5 x 8.5 (sandard size or formal invitations).  I setup a
Microsoft Access 2007 Report using this page size.  I am printing on a HP
Color LaserJet 2600n.  when I print the printer recogizes the paper in the
tray as being valid, but prints the image ~1.5 inches off center to the left.
  I then setup a custom page size of 8.5 x 8. and used it.  I printer
recogizes that the paper in the tray is incorrect and asks me if I wish to
override and then prints.  This issue with that is that if you are printing
multiple copies, the printer makes your select override between every page.

my gridlines do not print even tho I have chosen print gridlines
I am trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines. I have chosen the border and chose print gridlines in the page set up. My spreadsheet prints without any borders or gridlines. What am I doing wrong? If I send that spreadsheet to another computer it prints with all the lines. Usual cause for this is that Page Setup>Sheet>"Draft Quality" is checked. Uncheck and see results. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:29:04 -0700, "sandys5" <sandys5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines. I have chosen...

Send direct e-mail to customers
When I try to send direct e-mail (by clicking on the send direct email on the actions bar) I can get as far as choosing my template, but when I click send i get the following error message: "The Bulk E-Mail Service is not running" How do I start this service? Hi James, Check the services. Right-click on My computer -> manage -> Services and Applications -> Services. Search for Mcirosoft CRM Bulk email service -> start. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www....

Page break in publisher to change from portraite to landscape
I am trying to change one page from portrate to landscape without effecting the rest of the pages, but each time i try it effects all the pages. I know in word you can select page break. Is there something similar in publisher as i am unable to find this? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/publisher/200707/1 Pub 2000 here and for me to do what you want I must leave the page in question as portrait and turn the text and images 90�. -- Don Vancouver, USA "chedd via OfficeKB.com" <u18187@uwe> wrote in message news:75f1cac2d1fca@...

Mail as web page
I want to send an advertising mail shot that looks like a web page. What is the best way to achieve this? ---------------------------------------------------------- This message has been checked for all known viruses. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior permission of the originator. Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/ ...

Free ASP.NET MVC paging component
I wrote a free asp.net mvc paging component (should it be called "control"?) called MvcPager, it supports 3 paging mode:standard url paging,default Ajax paging and jQuery Ajax paging. The paging implementation was inspired by Scottgu's PagedList<T> idea. You can view online demo and download it from http://en.webdiyer.com in case you're interested for this component! Hope you can find it's helpful! ...

Writing custom recupient policy
I need to write a custom recipient policy for contacts. I have defined the policy no problem using this formula %g%1s@domain.com However, in several cases where users first names are the same and the last name begins with the same letter I get BillG@domain.com and BillG2@domain.com These are GroupWise contact that are coming across as part of a larger migration. The Full Name of the Exchange contact is the distinct identifier in the Novell system. So the email address should be BillG@domain.com and BillGa@domain.com Again based off the contact objects Full Name field. I can not f...

How do I make a single pdf page out of 4 publisher pages?
I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email. The people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages. So far all I have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an attachement. They have to open each attachment to see the next page. Any help appreciated!! As you save to pdf look for a statement that says, "Append to existing file". This way all four pages will be in one file. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0855587A-6DA5-410...

printing #27
how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000) Sammy If by "borders" you mean gridlines, uncheck "gridlines" in File>Page Setup>Sheet. If you mean "borders" that were placed around cells by Formatting, either delete them or select "Draft Quality" in Page Setup>Sheet. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:12:02 -0700, "sammy" <sammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000) thanks,it works "Gord Dibben...

problem customizing toolbars
Hi everyone I'm trying to customize my outlook toolbars (in the new message area). When I click View > Toolbars > the customize option is greyed out. Not sure why. All I want to do is add and remove some buttons to the toolbars. I'm using Outlook 2000. Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks heaps Helen Place your cursor in the message first; not in the Header lines. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Helen" <anonym...

limit the size of imbound/outbound emails
We use Exchange 2003, how can we limit the size of emails coming imbound and going outbound? Thanks AW Yes. See article Q322679: How to set limits for messages in Exchange Server. "SW" wrote: > We use Exchange 2003, how can we limit the size of emails coming imbound and > going outbound? > > Thanks > > AW ...

How to modify the associated entities for an existing custom entit
I have several custom entities where the Activities checkbox was not selected in the Associated Entities section when they were originally defined. I need to enable this option now but the checkbox is disabled. I exported my custom entities to an XML file, changed the <HasRelatedActivities> value from False to True and re-imported the customizations with out any luck. The process completed without errors, however, the changes did not take effect. Is there any way for me to change this without recreating the entity from scratch? I would like to avoid having to recreate all the ...

Printing checks #13
When i print a check in money deluxe 2005, It put the payee name on the pay to the order of line but also prints it below this line. Id this acceptable? and is there anyway to stop it from printing the payee name twice? Go to Tools, Settings, Print Checks and uncheck Print payee name in first line of address field. "vermonter" <vermonter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC9A904E-A691-4DF3-9088-48D4130D6A51@microsoft.com... > When i print a check in money deluxe 2005, It put the payee name on the pay > to the order of line but also prints it below this...

Error while creating custom entity
Hi I am trying to create a custom entity. After filling the required fields on the New Custom Entity form, when i am trying to save it, i am getting the following error: " An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator". Help appreciated. Thanks Same issue here. Currently I'm busy troubleshooting, but no results yet. I tried the following without result: Enable logging by adding keys to the registry: LogPerfData: filename LogPerfDataDetails: 1 LogPerfDataLevel: 2 Repare CRM by using the installation disk. Did you make any progress resolvi...

how to change the Font size and color of a static text control in dialog
New to VC++6.0. I have several static text control in my dialog box as labels. I need to apply different font size and colors to them. How should I achieve that? Tony See the examples given at the following web sites. http://www.codeproject.com/staticctrl/ http://www.codeguru.com/staticctrl/index.shtml -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Tony Hu" <bytj@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OL99Bi9SDHA.2280@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > New to VC++6.0. I have several static text control in my dialog box as > labels. ...

HtmlHelp doesn't shoe the right page
I have a CDialog based application and i called HtmlHelp(this->m_hWnd, helpFilePath, HH_HELP_CONTEXT, dwData); in my WinHelp method. I checked the helpFilePath contains the right path, "c:\myapp\hlp\help.chm" and the dwData contains a right Help ID. I checked ..ali file, it contains correct information, like HID_CALL = Directory\Call.htm and in my hlp directory, it has a folder called Directory and has Call.htm. However, the HtmlHelp always return NULL. Would you please give me any ideas why the help doesn...

is there a way to automatically insert and print random pictures
I am trying to create greeting cards using a variety of different pictures on the cover. Is there a way to automatically insert them from a file so each card has a different picture? You could setup a data base with the pictures, use the catalog merge. Help here Create a catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP101921831033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "judy" <judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D33513D-9069-47E9-AB24-E4C88EA8D4C0@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create greeting cards using a variety o...

How can i print 1 page only??
We have Microsoft Outlook 2002. If an e-mail initially generated by us becomes very long owing to back and forth replies we would like to print only the first page containing the latest reply. However, the only option we are given is to print 'all/even/odd' pages. Some mails we receive which are not initially generated by us however give us the option of which page to print. It is this type of print option we would like to have for all e-mails! its driving us up the wall, there must be a simple way to do it but we just cant find out how! HELP! --------------------------------...

Printing or Not Printing Pictures
Using Access 2007. This may not be the best approach but this is what I have done... I am trying to create a home inspection database. In my table for bathroom I have the following fields referring to pictures: TPic as an Attachment to add pictures of a toilet (don't laugh!); SPic for sink; VHPic for Venting/Heating; BTPic for bath-tub; SHPic for Shower..... On the form for each area (I have the form set-up as pages / tabs) each attachment field is on the applicable page. That works fine. The user can add as many pictures as they want easily. I can put the attachment...

Version 9
Can you remove the option to add metrics through security, but leave the other home page options? Thanks I don't think you can do it in regular security, you'd need modifier to disable the 'Metrics' checkbox so it couldn't be selected. Field level security would work. ...

Size of Data input mask
How can I change the size of an Excel Input Mask? Do you mean you want to limit (or even check) the number of characters in a cell when the user is entering data? If yes, take a look at Data|Validation|Settings tab|Allow Text Length If no, then you may want to clarify your question more. Juerg Rohner wrote: > > How can I change the size of an Excel Input Mask? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Print Preview #4
I'm having a little trouble if the user executes some commands while my application is in print preview mode. I see many commands are disabled. As near as I can tell, MFC is automatically disabling all commands that are handled through my view. However, some commands that affect the display (and number of required pages) needed to be handled outside my view class. Is there an easy way to disable a command while in print preview mode? Thanks. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm MFC command u...

Out of memory error when printing
Running Windows 98. Upgraded Office 2000 to Office XP. Fully patched OS and Office. Everything works fine except when trying to print from Outlook. Immediately generates a "Out of Memory or Resources ..." Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill ...

Change listbox text size in Excel 2007
Using data validation list box function to display a named range, How can the text size be increased when displayed in the list box, How can the number of records displayed be increased from the default This can not be done. See link for further detail and possible workarounds: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Maxwell Crompton" wrote: > Using data validation list box function to display a named range, > How can the text size be increased when displayed in ...

How do I create a hyperlink to a web page in Excel?
How do I create a hyperlink to a web page in Excel? I click on Insert/Hyperlink. Click the on the "Browse the Web" button and slect a web site. After creating the hyperlink, I am unable to open the hyperlink. I get a error message box saying, "Unable to open. Unable to locate Internet server or Proxy server". Try copying the webpage address and pasting it into a cell. With the cell selected, press F2 and Enter and it will create the hyperlink for you. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Olowalu" wrote: > How do I create a hyperlink to a web page i...

Customizing Packing Slips
What is the best, or should I say EASIEST way to customize the packing slip template. The options available through properties are not enough. Or, can anyone tell me if labels are available that fit the template available in RMS. Any help would be appreciated. I need shipping labels to print, and I just can't figure out what to do. I do not ship UPS or FED EX, just US local mail--so I can't use those shipping options. Thanks. ...