Cross-Tab Query Question

I have a report that uses a cross-tab query.  I had to set the column
headings in order to get the query to display in the report.

This is a report that is put out monthly and will only have details for 6
months worth of information at most.  Once created, this report will get
handed off to another person to update and distribute.

Is it possible to get the cross-tab query to display without having to
manually type the months into the ColumnHeader property?  Essentially, short
of writing code, is there a way to automate that process?

Sorry.  Figured it out from an earlier post.  Rereading a third time, it made
sense.

Thanks.

"MEAD5432" wrote:

> I have a report that uses a cross-tab query.  I had to set the column
> headings in order to get the query to display in the report.
>
> This is a report that is put out monthly and will only have details for 6
> months worth of information at most.  Once created, this report will get
> handed off to another person to update and distribute.
>
> Is it possible to get the cross-tab query to display without having to
> manually type the months into the ColumnHeader property?  Essentially, short
> of writing code, is there a way to automate that process?

Have a Question About Replicating Public Folders
Hello-- I am moving Exchange 2003 servers and am in the middle of moving the default public folders. When I go to check the status of the replication via the folders' properties, replication details, the source server is saying, "in sync" but the destination server is saying, "local modify" These are not mailed enabled and they are default public folders. I have left them to replicate for about 14 hours and the status is not changing on the destination server. Is it OK to end the replication and move on with removing the source Exchange server or is there some...

Query Result Incorrect
I have a query based on a membership table in which I need to pull out all the people who do not have an email address. When I design the query and put "is null" in the criteria field for email address, it still returns names with email addresses. How can I get this query to pull out only the members who do not have an email address? Well what do you have in the columns with no email address? You should have a null but its possible your code puts either an empty string or a space in there. Since an email address should contain an '@' character you could try WHE...

Tree View of spreadsheet tabs: is it possible?
PROBLEM: Suppose I have a workbook with the following sheets: USA-north USA-south USA-east USA-west USA-west-region1 USA-west-region2 CAN-north CAN-south QUESTION: Is there any way to display a "collapsable tree view" of the sheets? (in a side panel that occupies the entire left side of the GUI, similar to what you would see in msft windows "explorer tree view"). It would be nice to have a view where the topmost 'nodes' of the tree would be USA and CAN which are collapsable and expandable to reveal and hide the various child nodes associated with them. RATIONALE...

Joining 3 Queries That Count
I am trying to decipher the “status” of records in my table based on two date fields and the name of the agent assigned to each record. The fields are as follows: SUPPORT MGR (Name) DC (Date Completed) Follow-up Date I have 3 separate queries based on these fields that work as follows: a) Completed SELECT [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR], Count([Master Table].[MERCHANT ID]) AS [# COMPLETED] FROM [Master Table] WHERE ((([Master Table].DC) Between [Start Date] And [End Date])) GROUP BY [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR]; b) In Follow-Up SELECT [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR], Count(...

Saving default tabs

Program unable to link "PSAPI.lib" Query?
Hi Guys I have a downloaded a win32 API program that works for Win 95/98/NT. The download archive contained a project workspace for VC++ 6.0 When i opened the program with VC++ 6.0 & tried to compile the program it gave me the following error: LINK: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "psapi.lib". Going through the Project settings i found out that in the Project Settings->Link Tab - General Category. In the Object/library modules following libraries were listed: comctl32.lib psapi.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell3...

Questions on copying from one sheet to the other and coping every other cell.
I need to change a formula on sheet two reading... =OFFSET($B$1,0,ROW()-2) which I drag down the column and it copies text like this =B1 =C1 =D1 etc. I need to make it every other cell in the row instead of every cell. For instance now when I drag it, it will go down the column and copy text from =B1 =D1 =F1 +H1 Etc.... Second, first time ever but the columns in first row in sheet 2 is full, so I also need to continue same formula on the next sheet, sheet 3 but have it continue copying to same column on Sheet 2. How do i make this possible? Thanks! TKL -- KatyLady ---------------...

Color seps question
Hi Everyone still lurking here in the background..picking up whatever i can. today i am stumped... pub2000 document contains 1 eps and text- 2color separations needed i formatted eps to pantone process black and process cyan (both cvu),then changed the text to thier corresponding (cvu) colors in the pub doc commecial printing tools: cmyk or spot colors produce the same results; when i print to file and distill to a pdf the eps separates fine, the black text separates ok, but the cvu cyan text when printed to postscript output device separates wit cyan, magenta and yellow. I am using Mac...

Installation Question 02-18-05
Can you implement MS CRM in a multi forest Active Directory structure? From what I've been reading, yes you can. However, I've never done it and I don't know how the cross-forest authentication would work. Anyone else try this? "Goodway" wrote: > Can you implement MS CRM in a multi forest Active Directory structure? > answered in other group Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 06:03:05 -0800, "Goodway" <Goodway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

How do I find and replace a question mark in Excel?
I have a range of cells with a single question mark ?, Y or N. I can't filter with the question mark since Excel thinks it's a wild card. I wasn't aware of this when I set up the spreadsheet. So I would like to replace the question marks with something else, but this still presents the same problem. How can I specify that I mean a question mark and not a wild card? Thanks. use ~? instead and this will tell Excel to look for a ? as a ? and not as a wildcard. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 9...

OWA Config Question
I have 1 Windows 2003 domain in 2 separate sites. One site is in California and the other site is in NYC. There is an Exchange 2003 server in each site. The site in NYC is the only Exchange server connected to the internet, so all inbound and outbound smtp traffic goes through the NYC Exchange server. We have OWA setup (No front end servers), and it works for the NYC site, but it does not work for the Cal site. Whenever the Cal people try to access owa, the server returns the AD address of the Cal exchange server and that is blocked by the firewall so naturally, it does not work. OWA w...

In query how to write group into the same minute? Export to text file?
Hi How can I in a Query write the criteria so that it groups the data from witin every minute? For example many trades that are made in the same minute compressed into that minute (and the analysis will be done in other fields, like: first, high, low, last, sum). And how can I export the result from a query into a testfile? Regards Rolf On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:05:00 +0100, "Rolf" <rolfe@algonet.se> wrote: >Hi >How can I in a Query write the criteria so that it groups the data from >witin every minute? For example many trades that are made in the ...

vlookup question #7
When I get a #N/A return from a vlookup, how can I change that to a statement like "Sorry"? Thanks in advance Gus Try it like this: =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(........)),"Sorry",VLOOKUP(.........)) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Gus" <stoomfiets@ketting.co.ut> wrote in message news:u0WoShU6IHA.2060@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When I get a #N/A return from a vlookup, how can I change that to a > statement like "Sorry"? > Thanks in advance > Gus > Using If() and ISNA(): =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A8,B2:C6,2,0)),"Sorry, I can't do tha...

Pivot Table question #6
Hi I have a pivot table with some data. When I put in the one of the fields "Costs" in the data area , excel does a count of the costs or if I go in options( Summary) it gives me choices for Sum, % of and etc. But I just want the values of the costs to show up in the pivot table data area but it does not give me that option .. I dont want any summarizing ( COunt, SUm, Min, Max ..etc) It seems I cannot find how to do that. Please help . Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks Yusuf. .. Yusuf, Without knowing the specifics, it's hard to tell whether a pivot tabl...

RPC-HTTP tab missing
Please help: I am trying to configure exchange 2003 for RPC over http but the tab to configure that is missing in the server properties. Does anyone know how to get this enabled? Thank you, Jexba you must be upgrade to Exchange Server 2003 SP1,first -- Jammy "Tunji Ogundeji" <Tunj@hotmail.com> ���g��l��s�D :uoI8LA#tEHA.3476@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Please help: > > I am trying to configure exchange 2003 for RPC over http but the tab to > configure that is missing in the server properties. > > Does anyone know how to get this enabled? > > Thank ...

Passing an argument from a query to a command
I am trying to send a report using an email address in a DB. I wrote the following code for it. Private Sub Reminder_Letter_Command_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Reminder_Letter_Command_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim SendTO As String stDocName = "BG Reminder Letter" RunQuery MsgBox "This is After RunQuery " & SendTO SendTO = [Queries]![BG email only from email from ae code].EmailAddress MsgBox "This is SendTO 2 Value ==== " & SendTO DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewNormal DoCmd.SendObject acSend...

Question about CreateProcess
I have an application (SDI) that can launch a small DOS program using CreateProcess(). This program returns an errorlevel to DOS of '0' on success or '1' on error. Is it possible for the SDI app to get this errorlevel when the DOS app terminates? (For user notification purposes). Thanks. Mark F. wrote: >I have an application (SDI) that can launch a small DOS program using >CreateProcess(). This program returns an errorlevel to DOS of '0' on >success or '1' on error. Is it possible for the SDI app to get this >errorlevel when the DOS app terminat...

Excel 2002 parameter query returns some blanks instead of data
Hello and thanks up front... (I'm going bonkers), It's invoice time, so in my "Job Records" file, I'm using a parameter query (Excel 02, Microsoft Query) to return only those records that occur in one specified month. In the original Excel "Job Records" file on which the query is based, one column of data, labeled "PO", lists purchase order names (e.g. "VBL" for a verbal Purchase Order) or numbers (e.g. "102509"). The column is automatically formatted by Excel as "General", and I just let it ride. A second co...

Dual Display Question
All, I have an application that I am building, which will use dual displays. The primary screen (or laptop display) would be used by the person running the application and entering data, etc. The other display is a form that would be displayed on a projector to provides information to a group of people in a room. My question is this. How do I programatically determine there are multiple displays, and then how do I open a form on the secondary display when I want to? Thanks, Steve On Jan 14, 12:21=A0pm, Steve Haack <SteveHa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Printing question vba
I have a workbook with several worksheets , when the workbook is ready for printing I want to print out 1 page with 3 copies of three of the worksheets and 1 to 10 pages with three copies of another sheet, depending of how much data it is in that sheet. My question is. How to find out how many pages that has data in it and then just print those pages. I have data in columns A-G. I know how to record a macro to do the first thing and then go to the next sheet and do the same thing again. ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, Copies:=3 Sheets("Page2").Select One ...

Combining query and table
Well, I have a table with fields like Quantity Borrowed and Quantity Returned. I have a query with a field QuantityAvailable which is calculated based on some formula... So, problem is I want to build a subform consists of this table and query together yet user can enter themselves the QuantityReturned and next field is the QuantityAvailable showed... How? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hey! Thanks for the idea... But, I have created the query and appended it in my form. It can works but it cannot automatically update as I enter the value in other fields.Any solution f...

Remove zero totals in query
I’m trying to find out how I can fix my query so that it doesn’t have records with zero values. Karl Dewey helped me with a clever way to create a query that pulls noncontiguous months for Labor_Cost totals. The criteria for the query is selected from an unbound form with two text boxes. This query works fine but then I needed to add some fields to it. I added fields, Category and DGroup and it was okay but then I added Product and that’s when the lines with zero totals showed up. It’s not for the same product. Here’s a visual example: Category DGroup Product Mo1 Mo2 Tr...

Rules queries
Hello All I currently use Outlook Express for emailing, with Office 97, but I think I need to move to Outlook97 now because ... I regularly receive 3-5 important emails per week from each of around 110 (specified) people - so around 330-550 emails per week (plus about the same number again of spams and other miscellaneous emails). For all the emails from the 110 specified people I want to do two things: 1) Print them 2) Maintain an electronic copy of the email in a specific folder (different folder for each person - so 110 folders will be set up). I need these two things to happen automati...

Count of records on subform inside a tab
I have two subforms, each inside a single tab control (one tab for each subform). I'm trying to count the records on those subforms so I can determine to 'disable' a tab when the subform has no records returned. I can't get the subforms to count their records when none are returned. I get a blank field, but the field isn't equal to 0, null, empty or "". Anyone know what's going on? Robert_L_Ross wrote: >I have two subforms, each inside a single tab control (one tab for each >subform). > >I'm trying to count the records on those subfor...

Turning off Tabbed Browsing in IE 8
I want to turn off Tabbed Browsing in IE 8, but do not have access to the General Tab in Tools. Is there another way to turn it off? Thanks in advance, -- Johnson B. What Windows version? It is in Tools | Internet Options | General Tab. Why don't you have access? Access to Internet options is also available via the Control Panel. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Handgunner" <Handgunner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B8BFC48-7721-4601-B93F-89AA8C4F4ACE@microsoft.com... >I want t...