Combo to show Checkbox on Report

I have a combo list in one of my queries that has a few records selected,
which makes the data appear as many times as the combo is selected when you
view the query. My report pulls information from that query and makes a
checkbox for the combo box. However, it only picks the first record and shows
only one checkbox.

How can I bring all the records together and show all the checkboxes I need
on one report? Any help is appreciated.

How to get Table Description Field Text to show on Forms? Hovering? Right-Click?
Can I get the fioeld description I enter in the Table Design View to show on Forms or Queries? When the mouse hovers over the field or field name?? When the user right clicks on the field or field name?? At the bottom of the screen when the mouse hovers? How? Thanks for any help. Mel Ken, I've done some programming but not much in Access. How do I (where do I click) to add a function to the "standard module" ??? And, am I correct in understanding that the first function would be called each time the db opened? And the 2nd function would be called each time the form op...

linking companies reports
I know Frx can link and consolidate seperate Great Plains companies. But what if I want to do this in native GP. Is Crystal the only way? I understand Report Writer only accesses one company at a time? Thanks for any info Bill 2020, Why would you want to do something that FRx was designed to do naturally in a tool like Crystal Reports? Anyways, you can also use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "2020" wrote: > > I know Frx can link and consolid...

Show all investments on home page
Money 2004 deluxe shows only the first 75 investments on the home page investment summary. How can I get it to show all of them ca. 250? Running XP home. Jonathan notice the word 'summary'........... >-----Original Message----- >Money 2004 deluxe shows only the first 75 investments on the home page >investment summary. How can I get it to show all of them ca. 250? Running >XP home. > >Jonathan > > >. > Me: NOT helpful. Money 2000 showed them all. Jonathan "me" <m@e.com> wrote in message news:0aba01c3822e$e145f270$a301280a@ph...

Broken links don't show old data. Help!
I have a spreadsheet in an email attachment that no longer shows old data from broken links after upgrading to Office XP. The data is there, and displays while the "Update links" dialog box is up, but no matter what I choose the data then disappears into a sea of #REF when I dismiss the dialog box. How can I get the old data to show again? Thanks. -Mark ...

combine text & date formula to show mmmm dd, yyyy?
How do I combine text and date formula to show the written date and not the Excel number date? I have text in a couple of cells and a date formula in another cell(input from a different worksheet). I have the formula =A3 & F3 & A4 in A1 and would like it to read: We went to the station on December 21, 2009 and took the train. However, it is reading We went to the station on 40168 and took the train. Thanks. Try something like this... A1 = Today is B1 = 12/21/2009 =A1&" "&TEXT(B1,"mmmm dd, yyyy") Returns: Today is December 21, 2009 ...

Report showing #Error on a valid SQL View
I have an Access app with an SQL Server backend. One report is based on a VIEW. When I run the view alone all the data is visible. But when I run the report, I get #Error on one field. The field is numeric. However, the RecordSource property of the textbox is: [MyNumericFieldFromSQLView]/32 What's strange is that when I remove the division by 32, the #Error disappears. What I need to do in the report is divide the value from the view by 32. I cannot modify the view because it is not an option. Any help? Thanks ! It is possible that the field is a text field that is...

Great Plains 6 Prints reports lightly
We have an issue with the printing from Great plains being a good bit lighter than normal print from the same printers. Does anyone know what could cause this or where i could find settings for the printer in GP6? ...

Checkbox Private
I have a macro in Excel that generates a calendar appointment in Outlook that works fine except that I don't know how to set the Private checkbox in Outlook. Can somebody help please? The object browser (F2 in VBA) is your friend. Take a look at the AppointmentItem.Sensitivity property. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "Frank Van Eygen" <FrankVanEygen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5799C676-E...

Reporting on MS Project Server in java
Hello, I am trying to use MS Project server PSI in java. I could create java stubs by using the wsdl. Now if I want to see all the projects, I couldn' find any API in the Project Web Service. I couldn't find any help related to the same. Is there any way where I can get list of Projects availaible in MS Project Server or do I need to go through the reporting database route? I wanted to use the WEB SERVICE route as I dont have to worry about the security. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Milind. Milind: The correct place to ask developer questions ...

Store Operation 2.0 In Item Property showing On Order 6 or so.Need
I my Store Operation 2.0 database in am showing some #s in on order. I alreddy all PO closed and I don't have any any back order and its still showing On Order Quantity (Different #s for different items) How do I make this On Order Quantity Zero "0" I am looking for SQL query Update Items Set OnOrder = 0 some thing like that but I dont know the Database field name for Onorder Please help me. ...

Reporting back crashes in MFC-based products
Hello, We have a product written in MFC using Visual Studio 7.1. We are now planning to implement a feature that will detect a crash and report to us the cause of the crash and other meaningful information. The plan is to provide something similar to Window's error reporting tool. I found a 3rd party tool for Delphi that instruments the source code. When the program crashes, it provides information like the name of the function, module etc.. Is there something similar that I can use with MFC? The other option is to use MFC's Structured Exception Handling and try to get a memory dump...

Linking a Combo box to variable SQL query in subform
I am in the process of creating a relatively small D'Base that will monitor employee competency. There are several tables and relationships within this, but I don't consider this to be a big project (although my first post-graduation in the real world). I have configured the records to be spread over two tables. One is the tbl_ReviewHearder (containing employee info', review date), the second, tbl_ReviewContent contains the competency information. This is based on a 1-many relationship (1 header, lots of content) I have written VB to filter the combo boxes, but I am having ...

Basic question regarding checkboxes
Hello. I want to check a checkbox using the CheckDlgButton (hWND,IDC_CHECK1,BE_CHECKED) command The checkbox resides in a Dialog box called IDD_MYAPPLICATION_DIALOG. However, when I put this in the hWND field I get the error error C2664: 'CheckDlgButton' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'int' to 'HWND' Conversion from integral type to pointer type requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast What do I have to put in the hWND field to make this work? Cheers >>The checkbox resides in a Dialog box called IDD_MYAPPLICATION_DIALOG. How...

Erratic Report Field Format
Hi: Having strange problem with erratic behavior of field format on a report/subreport, which I hope someone can solve. (Using Ac2003) On the subreport Detail, I have a field "Charges", Where Format= Fixed, Decimal Places = 2, and ControlSource = =Replace([ChargesApproved],"."," "). On the subreport Footer, I have a field "SumCharges", whose Format=Currency, Decimal places = 2, and ControlSource==DSum("[ChargesApproved]","TopN") (where TopN is the underlying query for the subreport). Then, in the Report Detail section, there is a fie...

SSRS report published in CRM 3.0
I have developed a report in SSRS, when I view the report in VS 2005 it looks fine but when I publish the same report in CRM 3.0 , the format gets messed up. Any idea? Its really frustrating..spending more time in formating than in logic. - Pari ------=_NextPart_0001_07B8A9E1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Pari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have developed a report in SSRS, when I view the report in VS 2005 it looks > fine but when I publish the same report in CRM 3.0 , the format gets messed up. > > Any idea? Its really frustrating...

check report is open
Hi all I want to check if a report is open before running a bit of code on another report, is there a command to easily check for this? Thanks, Sue Application.CurrentProject.AllReports("NameOfReport").IsLoaded -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Sue" <sportybabesue@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23JRCfTO$KHA.5292@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > I want to check if a report is open before running a bit of code on > another report, is there a command to easi...

Emails to a Public Folder shows as Posts
I have a public folder which is email enabled. Howevere all emails do not display as Email message type but a Post message type. Any idea how to fix this? Regards Chris "Chris Kudla" <chris@orbitsa.co.za> wrote: >I have a public folder which is email enabled. Howevere >all emails do not display as Email message type but a Post >message type. Any idea how to fix this? > >Regards > >Chris See: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/post_or_note.htm for description and links to resolve, Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch...

how to get zeros to match in line-bar combo chart on 2 axes
My boss wants to use a line-bar combo chart on 2 axes, but he wants the zeros to begin on the same horizontal line on the chart. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AlignXon2Ys.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Electric Julie" <Electric Julie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:486631A9-85E8-4431-A5E1-D282563C9395@microsoft.com... > My boss wants to use a line-bar combo chart on 2 axes, but he wants the > zeros > to begin on the same horizontal line on the chart. ...

descent routing report
Feed back for Great Plains: They need a descent routing report that is condensed so it doesn’t require 12 – 25 pages of stuff to look thru, with the following: item #, item description, routing sequence, routing description, work center, setup code, setup time, labor code, labor time, mach id, machine time, and cycle time. But would include the ability to see the routing information for the top level item and if it was a primary routing. Currently, I can’t put the boxing of the product labor time to the top level items, because I can not see in a report if the information is there o...

Creating Report with a Subreport
I am a novice user trying to create a report in Access 2007. I am creating a report from my association's member database. Each report consists of the member company's profile, and includes a subreport with the contact details for the company's sub members, if they have any, inserted in to the body of the main report. The reports are linked by a field called Member ID#. My problem is that what I am calling a report entry (a profile of one coumpany, including the sub member subreport) is printed for each submember, so if 5 subcontacts are listed for a particular comp...

Report Services
Hi! I reinstall my Report Server Services and the reports of CRM not appear. I execute, in command prompt, the PublishReport.exe. How I configure to show the reports in CRM from this new installation? i changed the url for reporting services but does not work. thanks I'm no expert, and maybe you have tried this already, but is reporting services running? Use the RS Configuration tool (Start>All Programs>SQL>Config tools>RS Config). I used to forget to check this all the time so I spent hours looking for solutions and it was as simple as starting RS. I hope this helps, ...

FilteredActivityParty table in RS report
When using RS to query the CRM database, I occasionally need the FilteredActivityParty table to find records in which certain users are participating. However, because of the JOIN with FilteredActivityPointer and the Party table being a N:N table, performance of my reports goes down the drain. Does anyone have tips to use the Party table w/o losing too much performance? On Apr 26, 4:17=A0am, Daniel <Dan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When using RS to query the CRM database, I occasionally need the > FilteredActivityParty table to find records in which certain users ...

Tax Detail Report
We recently upgraded from Version 8.0 to Version 10.0 and are having some trouble with security. We have a user that needs to be able to print tax reports (Reports >> Company >> Taxes) and she gets an error saying "Not privileged to run this report". I went in and set up a task and a role to try to fix the problem, but haven't had any success. These are the boxes I have checked: Type Series Technical Name Files Company TX_Detail_MSTR Files Company TX_Detail_Period_SUM Files Company TX_Schedule_MSTR_HDR Files Company TX_Schedule_MSTR Files Company TX_Detail_MST...

SRS Default reports currency and date format
Hi there I have installed the SQL Reporting Services default reports supplied by Microsoft, which is very useful for the customer. However, I would like to know how to I change the date format and currency symbol on the reports. It currency displays the currency as '$', but we are in South Africa and the the date format to dsiplay dd/mm/yyyy and the currency to be 'R'. My regional settings are set correctly and the data within Dynamics displays correctly. Regards Robin Robin, You will need to change the Properties of the fields in question on the report itself. Ope...

Configure a report
My spreadsheet is quite huge. I am requested to generate reports using only some of the columns contained within the total data base. How can I configure my program to select and print only the columns of data I require? THank you. Check out View>Custom Views to save various views of your worksheet including hidden columns/rows and Print Setups. Also load the Report Manager add-in and you can use it to configure your custom views. Note: I believe there is some problem with using the Report Manager with Excel 2003. A post from Ron de Bruin...... "There is no Excel 2003 version. Y...