Chart "Benchmark" Line Graph Question

I am generating a graph of many team's monthly audit productivity percentages
(bar graph) with a "benchmark" (line graph) at 95% (y axis) across 6 month
period (x axis).

The problem is that the line graph appears on the graph but the ends of the
line are centered in the end columns (left & right).  Is there as simple way
to extend the benchmark line out to the edges of the graph?

MJ

Have a great day and live life with passion!

Chart "Benchmark" Line Graph Question
I am generating a graph of many team's monthly audit productivity percentages (bar graph) with a "benchmark" (line graph) at 95% (y axis) across 6 month period (x axis). The problem is that the line graph appears on the graph but the ends of the line are centered in the end columns (left & right). Is there as simple way to extend the benchmark line out to the edges of the graph? MJ Have a great day and live life with passion! ...

SharePoint 2007 Benchmark Performance Guidelines
Hi, We are looking to implement MOSS 2007 for a large project which will have about 1.5 million users trying to access this application at the same time. I am little worried about performance and high availability on MOSS 2007. I was just wondering if any of you have implemented MOSS 2007 for a large scale project before. What issues have you faced with MOSS 2007? Did you have any performance issues? I am also looking to get some information on the lines of benchmarking MOSS 2007. Please let me know if any of you could help me with this. Thanks, Lakshmi ------=_Ne...

Benchmarking
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know of a good benchmarking tool. I thought that Microsoft had one, but I can't find it. I am trying to find the bottlenecks in a relatively large application. AliR. Hi Ali, Have you looked at this one: http://www.compuware.com/products/devpartner/default.htm Tom "AliR" <AliR@online.nospam> wrote in message news:43205e0f$1_5@alt.athenanews.com... > Hi Everyone, > > Does anyone know of a good benchmarking tool. I thought that Microsoft > had > one, but I can't find it. I am trying to find the bottlenecks in a > re...

Adding a Benchmark line in an Excel chart
I have created a great looking Excel chart. I now need to add a benchmark line to show what parts of my column bars are below or above the benchmarked data. Is there an easy way to do this and show the number on the line what the benchmark actually is? I have just been manually drawing a line with the line tool then using a text box to write in the number. I would love to be able to tell Excel what the benchmark is and have it draw it on the graph. Hi, Enter your benchmark figure in a cell. This will be your y value. Add a suitable x value in the cell to the left of your y value. Plot t...

Performance Benchmark for SQL 2000 & 2005
I would like to do a performance benchmark of SQL Server 2000 and 2005 on our current hardware resources to plan for a future hardware upgrade. Is there any link, resource or tool that can help me to do this. Your response is appreciated. ...

Need to get a mail flow benchmark from similar size customers.
My customer is interested in getting some benchmark/ballpark numbers for other companies of about the same size regarding the number of messages they are processing internally. My customer has roughly 6000 users in 42 countries supported off of 11 Exchange sites. They want to make sure they wouldn’t be over utilizing or under utilizing their environment, so they just want to get an idea of what other customers are processing. They don’t need to know company names or anything, just some rough statistics. Does anyone have any statistics they can provide? Thanks, Laura Like what s...

How do I insert benchmark lines into charts?
Can you one help me on inserting benchmark lines into excel charts? thanks Straight lines http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html Jon Peltier has a different take on the subject. Search his website (www.peltiertech.com) On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:46:02 -0800, dwilliams <dwilliams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can you one help me on inserting benchmark lines into excel charts? thanks Regards, Tushar Mehta Microsoft MVP Excel 2000-present www.tushar-mehta.com Excel and PowerPoint tutorials and add-ins ...

Email BenchMark for Exchange ?
how to measure the Exchange/Email Performance of a production platform ? I don't LoadSim is not a good option for production Exchange. -- br, martin http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/perfscalguide.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/optimizestorage.mspx /Lasse "martin" <martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D207A8A6-3A95-4E25-851F-3F03D8DB004B@microsoft.com... > how to measure the Exchange/Email Pe...

Using GetTickCount() to benchmark code
I'm trying to find this severe slowdown in my code, and I'm using GetTickCount() to do that. Is this a good idea? Are there potential problems? For a 20s job, one fragment of code is appears to be taking up 14,649,945ms, which is impossible. If you want to see the code: extern DWORD g_dwoverheadback0; BOOL CReceiveChunk::Concat(const void *p, size_t nLength) { ... ... ... g_dwoverheadback0 = GetTickCount(); return TRUE; } Then in another cpp file: extern DWORD g_dwoverheadend; DWORD g_dwoverheadback0; ssize_t _Descriptor::Read(CReceiveChunk &return_chunk) { ... ....

how to add a horizontal benchmark value line in a column chart?
I need to create a vertical column chart with a horizontal benchmark line to show where the expected value is. Is this possible in Excel? Hi, You will find examples of adding datum lines to charts here, including links to other site examples. http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Mike Chro" <Mike Chro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C17CFDA2-A8D5-46D9-81E9-2CC2C4D54C4E@microsoft.com... >I need to create a vertical column chart with a horizontal benchmark line >to...

Charting with Benchmarks
I have to create several charts that will identify two things - a 5yr trendline showing their percentages on certain criterial and secondly where they lie against certain benchmarks for the same periode. The benchmarks cannot be stacked columns but dashes or some type of mark. See data below. 2004 2005 2006 2007 ABC 65% 66% 67% 68% DEF 66% 65% 64% 68% Benchmarks 20% 65% 67% 67% 70% 50% 66% 68% 68% 70% 75% 70% 71% 72% 73% Ideally, I would have a trend for the 4 years for the 4 companies and...

Changing a line color when it crosses another benchmark line?
I have a chart where the average of the coporation as a whole is used as a benchmark and then from a drop down list you can select an entity you want to compare to the benchmark. I am hoping to have the line of the entity change colors (i.e. from solid black to solid red) if it exceeds the benchmark line. Is this possible? Andy Pope has an example like this on his web site: http://andypope.info/charts/conditionalline.htm - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "JB12" <JB12...

tracking sales-compare to a benchmark
Hello I am a new user- I am not very knowledgeable in Excel yet but hope to get some help from all of you. My question is Does anyone know of a tutorial that can show me how to input data on a daily basis then at the end of each week plot the data to a graph. Ideally I would like to have weekly and monthly graphs which show sales and where they are heading. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for the help. Brett On Feb 18, 8:28=A0am, eibwen <eib...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello I am a new user- I am not very knowledgeable in Excel yet but hope = to > get some h...

Benchmark performance of CRM
I was wondering, I am new to CRM and am in the midst of a CRM pilot. I am getting complaints from my pilot group on performance. I am trying to track down whether it's bandwidth, SQL, CRM, the hardware etc. The one unknown I have is I have nothing to compare to without having experience with other CRM implementations. Can I get some honest feedback on the capabilities of CRM. Should I be seeing a 5 to 10 second delay to refresh a list of accounts for example. If a perfect world does this thing hum along without delays? Thanks in advance for you input Sincerely, Kim 5-10 sec...

Where to locate my CPU benchmark?
My CPU is Intel® Xeon® Processor 2.66 GHz, http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SL73M I get no idea on how to locate my CPU's performance, because there is no specific model number for my CPU. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to locate it under CPU benchmark list? http://www.cpubenchmark.net/mid_range_cpus.html Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Eric wrote: > My CPU is Intel® Xeon® Processor 2.66 GHz, > http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SL73M > I get no idea on how to locate my CPU's performance...

CRM 4.0 Performance Benchmarking
I'm a CRM newbie and looking for guidance on how and what to benchmark with CRM 4.0 and what tool or tools to use. The environment consists of seperate CRM server, seperate SQL2K5 server and seperate SRS server. For each of the servers what components would I monitor? I know this seems a bit vague but I'm just not sure where to begin with. Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks There is a performance toolkit for CRM 4.0 available on code plex (http://www.codeplex.com/crmperftoolkit/) and here(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5852B14...

Is there any benchmark about CString(MS) vs string(std)?
I'm just wondering who is better? Just for fun :) Does anyone have any idea? I feel that CString is much easier to use.. But I'm trying to live with std::string.. Because it looks very... :) > I'm just wondering who is better? > Just for fun :) > > Does anyone have any idea? > > I feel that CString is much easier to use.. > But I'm trying to live with std::string.. > > Because it looks very... :) > both are the same, (almost), std::string was after the MS team had started work on the std::string CString cannot be used between Dll/Threads a...