Change labels used for report

Hi.  I created a label report using the label wizard and now want to change
the Avery product type from 5284 to 5264.  Where do I go, if I can, to change
what label is used?

Thanks.

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:10:01 -0700, PBISMaryland wrote:

> Hi.  I created a label report using the label wizard and now want to change
> the Avery product type from 5284 to 5264.  Where do I go, if I can, to change
> what label is used?
>
> Thanks.

Is there an actual difference in the label size, position, etc.
between the 2 labels?
To change the current labels report to the new label size, you would
need to ACCURATELY measure the new label size and change the existing
label controls and detail size of the existing report to the new
dimensions.

It would probably be easiest to simply use the wizard to create a new
report.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

open two different Access reports

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Input to custom reports

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Changing language

Using INDIRECT within functions

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...