blank page prints after group (sometimes)

I have report of students with the class_id defined as a group.  "Force New
Page" is defined "Before Section".

Whether I have a page and a group header defined (they can be the same anyway)
or just a page header defined, I am getting the same problem:

27 students can fit onto a page.  However, if there is a class of 25 students,
the next page is blank except for the header.   (I have not seen a class of
27 students so I have not tested that yet).

I can't seem to find a way out of it.  Where I am I going wrong?

leahf

Nevermind.  I originally had a footer but then deleted the information
without deleting the actual footer.

Many thanks anyway.
Leah

leahf wrote:
>I have report of students with the class_id defined as a group.  "Force New
>Page" is defined "Before Section".
>
>Whether I have a page and a group header defined (they can be the same anyway)
>or just a page header defined, I am getting the same problem:
>
>27 students can fit onto a page.  However, if there is a class of 25 students,
>the next page is blank except for the header.   (I have not seen a class of
>27 students so I have not tested that yet).
>
>I can't seem to find a way out of it.  Where I am I going wrong?

leahf

Grouping
I am recieving emails and they seemed to be getting grouped by subject line and place in an envelop looking thing that will have a + on it if something has been added with the same subject line. The emails can be from totally different people dealing with totally different things on different days. Is there a way to stop this grouping of emails? View | Current View. Check: Show All Messages only. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Confused emailer" <Confused emailer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A...

Compuserve and Oulook replies blanked out
I use compuserve as my mail server. Up until now it worked well with Outlook. Since last week, I cannot see replies in my emails in Oulook, but they come fine at Compuserve. Replies start with my own email, but the one from the replier is blenked out. I wanted to know if anybody had a clue. My own email is germanaltgelt@cs.com Thank you German is it all messages or just some messages? What email program are your correspondents using? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlo...

Outlook 2000 Change Startup Page
Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select the inbox folde to view my mail. Used to always open on the Inbox Folder. What have I done, is there a way to restore this. You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on the general Office newsgroups. Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx DooBee wrote: > Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now > everytime I open Outlook the...

Defaults on Print Sales Documents screen
Is there a way to set defaults on the boxes selected under the Picking Ticket column on the Print Sales Documents screen? Currently when we open the screen, we have to select which boxes to tick and since we always select the same boxes we wondered if there was a way to have them default when the screen is opened so we don't have to click each time. We want the "Picking Ticket Per Site" box, the "Include Kit Components" box and the "Bin Sequenced" box selected as default values. Thanks!! LMG, You can accomplish this with a small VBA customization, b...

Need help grouping charts
I have identical charts which occur on multiple sheets. Is there any wa to group them for editing? When I group the sheets themselves, it seems to deactivate the charts I tried doing it with a macro as an alternative and then flipping th sheets one by one and keying the macro, but I get a message box with: "Run-time error 1004", "Unable to get the ChartObjects property of th worksheet class". Does anyone have any ideas -- Izz ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Izzy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getin...

Page setup / page / size??????
Hi, When you are in design view and you click on 'Page setup / page / size' are the options listed based on the printer you have installed or are they options that Access knows? If I select any of the options listed will they work on any printer? Thanks, Phil They are printer-specific. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Phillip" <Phillip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C07A38-11FE-4620-97C...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

How can I send e-mail as a web page
Hi! I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail? Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance : ) You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from within Outlook use; Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert-> choose Insert as Text -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Off...

Amount in words to be printed on the invoice
Hi Mates, I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 Any suggestions Thanks this is available through Microsoft. check out the following site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm "RK" wrote: > Hi Mates, > > I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 > > Any suggestions > > Thanks ...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

How to print a graph of x=y at 45 degrees
How can I make it appear correctly on paper? Gordon, Set up two sets of points: 0 0 1, 1 Plot them with an x-y scatter chart, line style. Set the x and y axis scales the same, if necessary, to get the resulting plot to be at 45�. Print it, and hope for the best. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "gordon158" <gordon158@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C5B1255-334F-41A3-A5E5-55516CFABA6A@microsoft.com... > How can I make it appear correctly on paper? ...

label printing
There should be a way to print labels from all P.O. being received the same day. to avoid wasting labels. ...

Text box jumps to left of page
Word 2004 (I am relatively new to Word and am delighted to find a forum specifically for the Mac version. There are a number of unresolved, niggling issues I can live however they slow the workflow. I am eager to learn.) In the recent past, I manually converted 12,000+ recipes from WordPerfect 7 to Word. Since Word 2004 does not have a filter for the old files, the conversion was done on the Windows side of my Mac in Word2003. Those files _usually_ open without protest also in 2004. One annoyance regards text boxes. When text was highlighted and a text box was requested for it in...

Excel
Can you have a combination of both portrait and landscape pages in worksheet ? I suppose that the page setup setting applies uniformly fo all pages in the worksheet ? How you could get around this ? Than you. CJ -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you're right: You can have only ONE orientation per worksheet at the same time. One workaround for printing: - tsart recording a macro - set the page orientation for the first part of your sheet - print the desired pages - change the page orientation - print the remaining pages Now use this recorded macro for printing >...

endnotes on new page
Is there a way to put all the endnotes together on a new page? I've tried inserting a page break in the endnote separator and tried setting the endnote separator to start on a new page, but those methods didn't work. Thanks. -- ~ Janet Insert a page break before the endnote separator. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Janet S" <JanetS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C...

Insert Acount# in the PO print
Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO Thank you jm wrote: > Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: > "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file > I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO > Thank you > Into receipt header? Open your XML.. and find field date of receipt.. but why you have no AccountNumber into your PO.xml ? Antonio Thank you for a...

Printing a worksheet on 11x17 paper
I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try to change to that paper size in print options, there is no size like that available. What do I do??? thank you for your help in this matter. Katie It's the printer that decides that.. Do you have that option on the printer it should be available in Excel -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Katie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9fca01c4345c$bcdca970$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try > to change to that paper size in print options, there is ...

adding same note to a group of contacts
As we know there is no histroy in CRm, can not see what has been done to contacts in past or what changes have been made. So if I whated to add the same note to a group of contacts such as : email jhfahf sent on afjak" how would I do it. Or is it just not possible. Alison, Well, you could mess with workflow and stubs do get a kludgy solution - or you could just buy VAST, the ISV add on that solves this problem, and shows you all of the historical change made to CRM! (Please excuse blatant sales pitch - but I don't get such a good leading question too often!) Dave ------...

Printing #2
I understand that NLQ printing is default in windows. Is there any way one can get a quick draft print of excel reports on a dot matrix printer by changing the printer driver or fonts for instance? Thank you. Hiren, I'm not sure about this setting, but try "Draft quality" in File - Page setup - Sheet. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net President Bush on sovereignty: http://www.tastefullystated.com/sovereignty.wmv ------------------------------------------- "Hiren Shah" <hiren_shah50@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:054901c4961...

Group / ungroup Publisher 2007
I am trying to group 2 pictures in a text box using Publisher 2007 and Vista. The select / unselect items in the Arrange menu are greyed out. I believe I should be able to use the select tool to draw a box around the items but nothing happens when I click on it. any thoughts please Do you have a border on your page? Are you certain you are selecting all the objects? What happens if you do CTRL+A with your cursor outside the text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ancre15" <ancre15@discussions.micro...

Limit value for Storage Groups
Hello, we are running Exchange 2003 Standard edition. The limitation on Storage Groups for e.g. "Issue warning at(KB)" is default set by 2097151. I read that i can change this value by using ADSI Edit and edit the values mDBOverHardQuotaLimit mDBOverQuotaLimit mDBStorageQuota But each of them has a lots of values and i could not find out which one i have to edit. Could you please give me an advice? TIA helpi If you want to set a value bigger than 2GB for all users on an entire mailbox store, bring up the properties of that mailbox store in ADSIEdit and set the mDBStorageQuot...

Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher
Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher? I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to accomplish that. Thanks in advance for any info and help. Sigrid What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes, just export (or save) them as standard graphic files. Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop? You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not happening when you try. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...

average of non blank cells
i have read somewhere that it is possible to take an average of non blank cells....is this correct....if so how!! thanks in advance Robert. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "robert_woodie" <robert_woodie.wgt6m@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:robert_woodie.wgt6m@excelforum-nospam.com... > > i have read somewhere that it is possible to take an average of non > blank cells....is this correct....if so how!! > > th...

money 2002
In microsoft money - I can no longer print checks - I keep getting the error message "there are no accounts with checks to be printed" - I printed microsoft knowledge ase article 313373 with gives me a resolution that is either incorrect or that I'm not going correctly. Help! If you have more checks to print does it want to print them? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q91. "Marcia R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:019701c3b14a$bc496a10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In microsoft money - I can no longer print checks - I > keep get...

Go to Page 1
Hi! I have a main form with TabCtl with 10 pages. In this main form I have one combo to choose record. I woul like when click in combo oblige go to Page 1 of this record. Is it possible, please? Thanks in advance. an Hopefully this will help you. http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread615446.html -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "an" wrote: > Hi! > > I have a main form with TabCtl with 10 pages. > In this main form I have one combo to choose record. > I woul like when click in combo oblige go to Page 1 of this record. > Is it possible, please? > Thanks ...