Blank page at the end of report (no margins problem)

In an Access report I've created, the last page is always blank (so
not every other page, only the last one). This is very strange
considering the fact that I've set both page headers and footers and
they don't appear on this page.

Now I've checked all margins, both "can shrink" and "can expand"
options and I really can't seem to find where this problem is coming
from.

Another strange fact is that in preview mode (and in report preview
mode) I don't see this blank page, it's just there when I print the
report.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here? Thanks a bunch!
0
joostdevr

Joost,
    I just replied to a similar post, but involving a blank page at the
beginning of the report...
    Try my suggestions, but in regards to the ReportFooter instead of the
Header...

   Without being able to see the report itself, I'll assume the problem lies
within the Report Header... since that only fires once per report, and you
only get just one blank page at the start of the report.

   In Design mode, place the cursor in your ReportHeader section, and...

   Check that you have no PageBreak inserted in that section.
   Also check that you have Force New Page = None, and New Row Col = None.

   A shot in the dark... but that should be checked first.
--
    hth
    Al Campagna

<joostdevr@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In an Access report I've created, the last page is always blank (so
> not every other page, only the last one). This is very strange
> considering the fact that I've set both page headers and footers and
> they don't appear on this page.
>
> Now I've checked all margins, both "can shrink" and "can expand"
> options and I really can't seem to find where this problem is coming
> from.
>
> Another strange fact is that in preview mode (and in report preview
> mode) I don't see this blank page, it's just there when I print the
> report.
>
> Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here? Thanks a bunch!

0
Al

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put in a hard page break. Thanks Jon. -- j4k How are you creating the spacing? If you are pressing Enter twice, then don't. Use Spacing Before instead (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and Spacing tab). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Help With Margin Formula

Custom reports #3

how to run onhand value report
I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0800, junebugg <junebugg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature You'll have to give us some more context than that, junebugg. What's the "onhand value report"? What's the "zoom feature"? You can see your database; we cannot! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Zero to appear as blank
I have a VLOOKUP formula below. When the value is zero, I want the result to be blank. What do I do. =IF(A10="","",VLOOKUP(A10,detail,2)) Thnx Prakash..... =if(a10="","",if(vlookup(a10,detail,2)=0,"",vlookup(a10,detail,2))) Prakash wrote: > > I have a VLOOKUP formula below. When the value is zero, I want the result to be blank. What do I do. > > =IF(A10="","",VLOOKUP(A10,detail,2)) > > Thnx > Prakash..... -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com In addition to modifying your formula as Dave suggeste...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Printing problem in booklet format

How to show query parameters on an Excel page header or worksheet?
Is it possible to display query parameters on a page header or on a worksheet? I have a worksheet that uses a query to retrive data from an ODBC database. The Query prompts for the Start Date and End Date. I would like to be able to print the worksheet and display the Start Date and End Date the user typed in. Thank you for your assistance. ...

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...